Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Harry Potter

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ex member of the SaS

Where would we be without big Craig? Can't score but at least he's stopping us losing a goal.

SM Sheffield
3 minutes ago, stu.m said:

Dunfermline certainly were the better team going forward but had 1 shot on target, easily saved, but some believe we should be 3 or 4 down, really!!! y

It was good save and a couple of their shots they really should have done better with. 4 is maybe a push but we could easily be 2 or 3 down.

3 minutes ago, Haken said:

Maybe we’ll come out all guns blazing in the second half now that Pep’s sussed out their game plan

🤣

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, maroonlegions said:

This is a great advert for the up and coming season ticket sales...  

Hows that going Budge.. 

They're not on sale yet, so I'm guessing 0.

A_A wehatethehibs
2 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

A lot on here didn't want him either .. baggage, ship had sailed etc

Yet here we are playing Euan Henderson up front 

Just now, stu.m said:

Dunfermline certainly were the better team going forward but had 1 shot on target, easily saved, but some believe we should be 3 or 4 down, really!!! y

I'd say potentially three. They had three that went just wide.

Boyce - attacks break-down every time he touches the ball.

Midfield almost invisible. Irving and McEnuff doing nothing. Henderson, barring one cross, has been anonymous.

White - if he got sent off, he'd not be missed.

Logan - has done OK.

Smith - our best player by some distance.

Our shocking passing ability is playing right into Dunfermline's hit-them-on-break tactics.

Clark Griswold
6 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Good news is that RN said the pitch and weather were both fine pre match so we could be in for a belter come excuse o'clock.

Nah it’s too sunny mate 

Just now, Candy said:

Listen, if you are not happy, away and watch Man U or Man City. 🙉

I'll be watching City at half 5 😁

Jambof3tornado

We will concede within 5 minutes of restart after neilsons inspirational team talk.....he has totally lost that dressing room.

colinmaroon
1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

mostly backwards

Unfair and not true.

Looks as if he's getting there.  Some good challenges but strolls through a game, which he has always done.  Irving woeful, McEneff mediocre, Henderson awful, GMS, is he playing?  Boyce possibly equal worst with his Brora performance,

6 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

What will be Pep's excuses tonight? 

The sun was in our eyes? 

New player bedding in? 

An improvement on last week? 

Long trip over the forth? 

I don't have a ****in scooby what I'm doing? 

Priority is the league championship. Don't know what fans want. We may have got beaten today but we are still on course for our main objective. 

Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Yet here we are playing Euan Henderson up front 

would have taken him over Nando no probs

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

What I'm trying to think of, is if you take the Dundee game where we won 6-2. Thinking of how we attacked, overlapped, played down the sides, longer passes and switched passes.  

To where we are now. That the players look like frightened brainwashed rabbits, who've been told to play one way and thats it, because it's deemed the best way by Robbie & Co.

Naismith can't seriously chat to his mate Lee, and say:" Working this stuff, eh, jig?"

What result was it this year, that turned Neilson into what we've become. The players aren't happy, you can see it when we (finally) score. They're not bad players. But if they had an ounce of self-respect, they'd be having it out privately and/or taking ownership themselves on the park.

Yet here we are. Limping over the line.

I'm actually at the point where I'm counting the days until he leaves.

This is totally unacceptable. 

No way is JJ watching this garbage and not telling AB a few home truths about Neilson. No way. 

AllyjamboDerbyshire

For those not watching. The good news is we've not missed any sitters, while Dunfermline have put 3 absolute sitters past the post, so we are better than them at not missing sitters. Also, Logan is playing better at right back than White is at left back and we continue to pass the ball sideways before passing it backwards which is probably why we've not missed any sitters. Has to be said, though, that Logan tends to look to play the ball forward so obviously hasn't caught the Hearts virus yet. Long throw ins continue to fall short while long corner kicks continue to be too long and playing with 2 wingers means no crosses are coming in from either side rather than just one, so maybe a bit progress there. My prediction is that if Dunfermline continue to miss sitters we'll get a well earned goalless draw.

tolcross lad
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

What I'm trying to think of, is if you take the Dundee game where we won 6-2. Thinking of how we attacked, overlapped, played down the sides, longer passes and switched passes.  

To where we are now. That the players look like frightened brainwashed rabbits, who've been told to play one way and thats it, because it's deemed the best way by Robbie & Co.

Naismith can't seriously chat to his mate Lee, and say:" Working this stuff, eh, jig?"

What result was it this year, that turned Neilson into what we've become. The players aren't happy, you can see it when we (finally) score. They're not bad players. But if they had an ounce of self-respect, they'd be having it out privately and/or taking ownership themselves on the park.

Watching this game we may not even limp over line

6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

McEneff, Gnando, Boyce (unless someone offers money), Gordon, Kingsley, plus Haring, Ginnelly, Irving and Souttar if they resolve fitness/contract issues - honestly think these are the only players from this season we will see regularly next season under Neilson or a new manager if that's the way things pan out (not convinced he'll be punted without being given the chance to do a proper rebuild). A complete new defence is needed. Ancient FBs and defenders who can't start attacks and make too many errors are the opposite of what we need. Souttar will make a difference there but alongside him he need a proper stopper and we need at least one FB with Hickey or Patterson type energy. 

I honestly would not hold it against Boyce or Gordon for seeking a move in the summer. They have both just wasted a year of their career and if the status quo is kept then it’ll be another year of shite next season. 

Ex member of the SaS
Just now, LeftBack said:

Priority is the league championship. Don't know what fans want. We may have got beaten today but we are still on course for our main objective. 

Are we? Some scoffed at the thought we might lose our remaining games. Can you seriously say we will definitely win any?

3 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Hendo  hendo  hendo hendo hendo. WTF, how could anybody play football with somebody shouting at you constantly. If Hendo went over and Banjoed him I wouldn't blame Hendo. I'm guessing it's Lee McCulloch.

I remember a game at Tynecastle against Kilmarnock, Jamie Hamil played for them at the time at RB and a rather intoxicated Hearts fan kept shouting Hamilllll Hamillll at him and you could see he was annoyed. 
sure when he signed for Hearts he looked a few times into the same section of the crowd the shouts came from but the mystery shouter never returned 😂

Rick Sanchez
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Anybody booked a three courser yet on the Main Stand concourse ? 

Thought not. 

I'm sure some of Budge's mates will go and pose for a photo op!

16 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

I went there lay Monday after he QOS game. Told the optician my eyes were phukkked and demanded a test.  Said I thought I just saw us lose to Brora and QOS in  succession. Checked them and said I had 20/20 vision apparently 😝

I think he meant 20/21 vision

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, stu.m said:

But for their poor finishing it sounds like it could have been. Maybe that's Robbo's game plan and he spotted their weakness in this area in the Raith game so is happy to give them as many chances as we can.

Japan Jambo

Good news is that according to the main website bar an dining experiences will open later this month, no mention of today's game but nice to see we have our priorities sorted.

Robbo-Jambo

Neilson is an absolute ****** disgrace to our club. 

He is one clueless ****. 

Game should have been over already. 

Worse and worse every week if that's even possible. 

Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

Are we? Some scoffed at the thought we might lose our remaining games. Can you seriously say we will definitely win any?

I was joking that neilson might say that. I think we will win again. Not sure when though 

1 minute ago, Candy said:

I've been watching Man ure since 3pm:sad3:

They not playing tomorrow?

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, DS98 said:

I honestly would not hold it against Boyce or Gordon for seeking a move in the summer. They have both just wasted a year of their career and if the status quo is kept then it’ll be another year of shite next season. 

Boyce will have options but Gordon will finish his career with us thank ****! 

HartleyLegend3

Great start for in the second half.. Not.. its all Dunfermline..

Half time team talk is working.. 

TyphoonJambo
Just now, DG_HMFC said:

They not playing tomorrow?

Not a real fan

7 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

John mcglynn is a better coach than Neilson.  We wouldn't be as bad to watch.  Imagine neilson setting up at Anfield..? 

He did get the shit end of the stick when he took over at Hearts, given what was going on behind the scenes.

6 minutes ago, Barack said:

That first result showed so much promise and got our hopes up for a fun season as we earn promotion to the league we should be in, that seems so long ago now! How could things get this bad, it's to the point where many of us wonder if we should be back in the SPL, very disappointing to say the least!

2 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

For those not watching. The good news is we've not missed any sitters, while Dunfermline have put 3 absolute sitters past the post, so we are better than them at not missing sitters. Also, Logan is playing better at right back than White is at left back and we continue to pass the ball sideways before passing it backwards which is probably why we've not missed any sitters. Has to be said, though, that Logan tends to look to play the ball forward so obviously hasn't caught the Hearts virus yet. Long throw ins continue to fall short while long corner kicks continue to be too long and playing with 2 wingers means no crosses are coming in from either side rather than just one, so maybe a bit progress there. My prediction is that if Dunfermline continue to miss sitters we'll get a well earned goalless draw.

There a writing job waiting for you somewhere in the media world.

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, LeftBack said:

I was joking that neilson might say that. I think we will win again. Not sure when though 

Sorry my humour level is at zero just now. Can't even tell sarcasm from real posts.

Just now, Hearts007 said:

Gms as soft as putty

He’s got the lower body strength of Bambi.