'We should be happy' ( merged )

Jambo_Gaz

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

aye, it's ****ed.

Next victim. McInnes?

If Ann chucks it, we'll likely be ****ed for the next 5 years as we recover from the Covid losses.

No thanks, not another Levein type. Not sure what Ann is going to do over these next five years as she’s not put her hand in her pocket for years. In fact it’s her awful decisions that’s cost us millions and has in this mess. If there is Covid losses then all teams will suffer them. 
Turn the page and give us the next excuse. 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Robbie Neilson is an incompetent, bungling idiot of a man. He's a complete and utter embarrassment to himself and the club. He's become a joke with his excuses and absurd comments. 

As for the person who employed him and Levein before that - please just go before you do any more damage. You clearly have no idea what you're doing. Your judgement is awful 

How can you both have ****ed this up so badly?

You've made supporting Hearts depressing. 

12 minutes ago, chimpto said:

:interehjrling:

1A896873-9EEB-41AF-840B-300242845D4A.jpeg

Normally I've found that you don't actually need a mirror to look at other folk, but perhaps that's just me.

1 minute ago, cosanostra said:

Robbie Neilson is an incompetent, bungling idiot of a man. He's a complete and utter embarrassment to himself and the club. He's become a joke with his excuses and absurd comments. 

As for the person who employed him and Levein before that - please just go before you do any more damage. You clearly have no idea what you're doing. Your judgement is awful 

Post of the week! 

glynnlondon
12 minutes ago, chimpto said:

:interehjrling:

1A896873-9EEB-41AF-840B-300242845D4A.jpeg

Surprised we still have mirrors at Tynie and riccarton be like Dorian Gray with a painting

1 minute ago, cosanostra said:

Don't sit on the fence now. 👊

Auld Reekin'
21 minutes ago, thecarnbeejambo said:

oh dear robbie who advised you to come out with that coment.. ffs..its been eye bleeding..we either have absolute shite players or an absolute shite coaching staff who could not manage a piss up in a brewery.. mmmm...

Bring Back Burley   :icon14:

:booze:

13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I was being sarcastic, he's serious but it's eh, not.

OK

What a relief.  I feel much better now.  It's only a blip.

I hate to be negative or pinpricking but I wonder if he could tell us how long he thinks the blip will last.  It's been a 5 year blip so far.

Is it over now and we'll start to look like the 3rd best outfit in the country?  Or is it a 10 year blip?  20 years?  Doesn't matter to me if it's longer than 20 years as I'll either be deid by then or gaga.

17 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He’s desperate not laughing. 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56466095

Thanks for that. I don't like being pedantic, but the sentence I've highlighted, it simply isn't coherent.  He's annoyed " ... about the taking responsibility ...".  What? 

"After a minute we give away an individual error for a goal. We showed a bit of spirit to fight back. Another individual error loses the game. I'm really annoyed about the taking responsibility and taking the ball and driving forward with it.

"Really disappointing. It's devastating for us. We're going through a difficult patch just now. It's been a difficult five days. We need to keep fighting."

5 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Thanks for that. I don't like being pedantic, but the sentence I've highlighted, it simply isn't coherent.  He's annoyed " ... about the taking responsibility ...".  What? 

"After a minute we give away an individual error for a goal. We showed a bit of spirit to fight back. Another individual error loses the game. I'm really annoyed about the taking responsibility and taking the ball and driving forward with it.

"Really disappointing. It's devastating for us. We're going through a difficult patch just now. It's been a difficult five days. We need to keep fighting."

All that's missing from that word salad is....... "We go again on Saturday". 

Conversations 

Mirrors 

Blips 

Bumps in the road. 

He's lost it. 

7 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

He needs media training : hopefully at his next club. 

Just now, iainmac said:

Conversations 

Mirrors 

Blips 

Bumps in the road. 

He's lost it. 

Christ, I was just thinking of "him". 

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

If someone could find the interview on sportsound you would head the desperation in his voice, he was floundering badly. He said 13 points clear about 5 times in a minute. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

26 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Is there genuinely something wrong with him? His footballing brain has gone backwards as has his media skills and general PR

What happened to the energetic forward thinking young rookie that first came here and had us playing cracking exciting football?

This is the problem with incessantly sticking with guid Scottish laddies as manager. They all eventually clam up and coach to keep their jobs and stop taking risks or trying something different 

When you look at Neilson's coaching career it's now clear that the exciting attacking football of his first season was an anomaly.

Due to administration he inherited a group of talented and motivated youngsters who had an unusual amount of experience for their age.

None of the teams he's assembled since have have looked anything like that. 

Dull safety first football is his default.

davemclaren
36 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

No thanks, not another Levein type. Not sure what Ann is going to do over these next five years as she’s not put her hand in her pocket for years. In fact it’s her awful decisions that’s cost us millions and has in this mess. If there is Covid losses then all teams will suffer them. 
Turn the page and give us the next excuse. 

She has loaned us a few million the last couple of years so, in terms of her leaving, that could be problematic. 

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Conversations 

Mirrors 

Blips 

Bumps in the road. 

He's lost it. 

I was hoping you weren’t listening before the game when the first thing he said about last Tuesday was it’s “part and parcel” of the game. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

She has loaned us a few million the last couple of years so, in terms of her leaving, that could be problematic. 

Has she, or has she just covered loans? I must’ve missed that, people keep saying we’re not in debt? Does she have to paid right away if she leaves?

Edited by Pasquale for King

2 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

When you look at Neilson's coaching career it's now clear that the exciting attacking football of his first season was an anomaly.

Due to administration he inherited a group of talented and motivated youngsters who had an unusual amount of experience for their age.

None of the teams he's assembled since have have looked anything like that. 

Dull safety first football is his default.

The same as his mentor who had a record something like 24 visits without a win to Ibrox. 

It doesn't work! 

Doctor FinnBarr
5 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Conversations 

Mirrors 

Blips 

Bumps in the road. 

He's lost it. 

Iain, whats the difference from the last time we were in the Championship? Same leadership as we scored goals for fun, but now....

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I was hoping you weren’t listening before the game when the first thing he said about last Tuesday was it’s “part and parcel” of the game. 

He's a walking cliché. 

davemclaren
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Has she, or has she just covered loans? I must’ve missed that, people keep saying we’re not in debt? 

We are in debt, to Ann. 

Just now, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Iain, whats the difference from the last time we were in the Championship? Same leadership as we scored goals for fun, but now....

We played attacking football with width & pace. He changed that as soon as we got to the Premiership & hasn't been able to snap out of it since. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, davemclaren said:

We are in debt, to Ann. 

The loans will stipulate when they are repaid. Her leaving shouldn’t alter that.  If so sh can wait, is she going to take us to court?

Doctor FinnBarr
1 minute ago, iainmac said:

We played attacking football with width & pace. He changed that as soon as we got to the Premiership & hasn't been able to snap out of it since. 

I know that mate but why oh why did he change what was a winning formula?

davemclaren
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

The loans will stipulate when they are repaid. Her leaving shouldn’t alter that.  If so sh can wait, is she going to take us to court?

No idea what the terms are for the loans. She will retain her security on Tynecastle one would imagine. Mercer had a representative on the board, protecting his interests, during the CPR era until he was fully paid off. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

No idea what the terms are for the loans. She will retain her security on Tynecastle one would imagine. Mercer had a representative on the board, protecting his interests, during the CPR era until he was fully paid off. 

She’s bound to have a barely qualified member of her family that could do that. 

Just now, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I know that mate but why oh why did he change what was a winning formula?

He/CL decided that the Championship winning team were not good enough for the Premiership & started the dismantling process that we've never been able to stop since. 

Wholesale job lots of journeymen keep turning up & our youths get no game time so they end up being shipped out. 

Couple that with the "fearty cat" one up front approach, no matter the opposition, and you get the eye bleeding stuff we've endured for years. 

Footballfirst
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It will depend on the terms of the loans. There may be a stipulation that she remains on the Board while any part of the debt remains. I assume that she will also retain a first ranking security over the Club's assets.

£2.1m of the loans are interest-free "short term" loans, which won't be repayable for 12 months (it's not clear if that means the end of the financial year - June 2021 or 12 months from the date of sign off of the accounts - 30 November)

£1m in another "loan facility" also attracts market rate interest, but is not repayable before October 2023.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

It will depend on the terms of the loans. There may be a stipulation that she remains on the Board while any part of the debt remains. I assume that she will also retain a first ranking security over the Club's assets.

£2.1m of the loans are interest-free "short term" loans, which won't be repayable for 12 months (it's not clear if that means the end of the financial year - June 2021 or 12 months from the date of sign off of the accounts - 30 November)

£1m in another "loan facility" also attracts market rate interest, but is not repayable before October 2023.

So she has even more power over the club then?

He actually said far worse things in the interview than this, which in context was an attempt to say the team should be relaxed and playing well.

As an example, he said we had 'limited QoS to 3 or 4 chances', after one of the most inept defensive displays in club history.

17 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Crystal.

colinmorewasgash
41 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

First home loss to Raith since 1993

First loss to Alloa ever. 

First loss to a junior side since 1900

First home loss to Queen of the South since 1963

Dropping points to Arbroath, Morton, and a depleted Inverness with interim manager. 

Get yer season tickets folks its only a blip. 

In Robbie She Trusts.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Dropping points to Arbroath, Morton, and a depleted Inverness with interim manager. 

In Robbie She Trusts.

Part and parcel. 

Footballfirst
5 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Crystal.

As crystal clear as I can state.

From the accounts

Bidco (1874) Limited continued to provide a number of short-term loan facilities to the company over the
course of the year, amounting to £1,225k (2019 - £700k). The total short-term facilities owed to Bidco
(1874) Limited at 30 June 2020 was £2,095k (2019 - £870k). These facilities have been provided on an
interest free basis. Subsequent to year end, Bidco (1874) Limited confirmed that no repayment would be
sought within the next twelve-month period.

In the prior year, a director provided a £1m loan facility to the company. The loan has been provided at
market interest rates. Post year-end, the director has varied the facility, such that no repayment of the loan
is now due until October 2023. At 30 June 2020, £999k (2019 - £702k) of this varied facility has been
drawn down by the company.

SpruceBringsteen

Genuinely think this might take an Italian/Turkish fan style piece of nonsense to get these ****ing idiots to understand. Unbelievable that I've ****ing socks that pre-date Neilson and Budge even stepping foot inside of Tynecastle and yet they're telling me how I should feel.

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

We are in debt, to Ann. 

Not to mention the expected " shortfall" this season.

Aberdeen expect a £6m gap, Rangers are turning over shares like Tory mp's give out contracts and Celtic have burnt through about £30m of cash reserves. 

We'll Be ok tho, there will be generous folk just willing to fund any gaps we may have.

If Ann just chucked it, we'd be in big trouble.

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

In Robbie She Trusts.

The only one of note is the Brora Rangers result, the rest are inconsequential if we win the league. 

Literally, apart from Brora the other teams are in   the same league as us.

Getting beat of a team in the same league should not cause to many Heart attacks, especially if you win said league.

2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

"I've been in this situation before. You have blips. My job is to come in here and win the title.”

blips ? FFS !!!!  Tuesday night ? WTF was that ? 
no wonder I drink. What planet is he on ? Even Levein never came out with this shite

:cornette:

As said on Tuesday night that defeat was just another game to Neilson.He doesn't give a **** who it was that beat us.Move on to the next same today call down defeat move onto the next game.

portobellojambo1
24 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

As crystal clear as I can state.

From the accounts

Bidco (1874) Limited continued to provide a number of short-term loan facilities to the company over the
course of the year, amounting to £1,225k (2019 - £700k). The total short-term facilities owed to Bidco
(1874) Limited at 30 June 2020 was £2,095k (2019 - £870k). These facilities have been provided on an
interest free basis. Subsequent to year end, Bidco (1874) Limited confirmed that no repayment would be
sought within the next twelve-month period.

In the prior year, a director provided a £1m loan facility to the company. The loan has been provided at
market interest rates. Post year-end, the director has varied the facility, such that no repayment of the loan
is now due until October 2023. At 30 June 2020, £999k (2019 - £702k) of this varied facility has been
drawn down by the company.

In terms of these loans can I ask you a question FF, while accepting you many not know the answer. I'm assuming these are personal loans that Ann Budge made to Heart of Midlothian, a business which she controls under the umbrella of BidCo. So, for those loans to be agreed who actually gave the go ahead from HMFC for these to go ahead, as everything done in the name of HMFC is effectively signed off by Ann Budge.

45 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

In Robbie She Trusts.

It's bloody depressing.

And still no signs of change ... no resignations, no firings, no reassignments, no ultimatums ... just carry on and hope for the best.

SpruceBringsteen

I ken it's past bedtime for the majority of you troops but this is still bugging me. Wanted to start a thread with a poll of the ownership era you enjoyed most as a Hearts fan, but I've no enough posts (or intelligence) to figure out how to do so.

To suggest I should be happy to be a Hearts fan in what is our worst ownership scenario since the 70s (as far as I know, auld boys could tell me otherwise if I could set up a poll) is absolutely incredible.

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, Irufushi said:

I didn’t want him back. I now hate the guy. Get out.

Who did? You have to wonder who had her ear on that appointment...

17 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

I ken it's past bedtime for the majority of you troops but this is still bugging me. Wanted to start a thread with a poll of the ownership era you enjoyed most as a Hearts fan, but I've no enough posts (or intelligence) to figure out how to do so.

To suggest I should be happy to be a Hearts fan in what is our worst ownership scenario since the 70s (as far as I know, auld boys could tell me otherwise if I could set up a poll) is absolutely incredible.

Go to the top of this page and look for the "reply to this topic" box in maroon.

See the box in grey just on the left ? Click on that.

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Who did? You have to wonder who had her ear on that appointment...

C'mon we all know it wasn't a visionary thing. It was a safe pair of hands to get us back up.

Problem is, it's become a visionary 3 year appointment thing under a total loser. 

SpruceBringsteen
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Go to the top of this page and look for the "reply to this topic" box in maroon.

See the box in grey just on the left ? Click on that.

Thanks for the condescension my friend. You Hearts' PR person? 

Anyway, I've been on this website since 2001, I ken how to ****ing work the internet. In this case, if I could, then I would. 

Take care. :thumbsup:

• davemclaren changed the title to 'We should be happy' ( merged )