'We should be happy' ( merged )

Jambo_Gaz

Dusk_Till_Dawn
20 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

So the objective is just to get rid of Ann, even if we get worse in the short term. 

For me, I'd want any change to make us better, or at least with that in mind. 

Cutting out cloth and having less money won't do that so that is why I'm not for removing Budge at this time. 

Robbie is a different matter Ofc, we could replace him with McInnes for example and in theory be making a step forwards. 

Everything with you is ‘if’. If Levein turns it around. If Neilson gets us top four next season. If Budge manages to halt four years of decline. If Budge leaves what will happen.

Here’s what we can say. Levein was shite. Neilson is shite. We’ve gone backwards consistently under Budge since 2016 onwards.

You’ve not backed the right horse at any stage so spare us the sanctimonious pish.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Everything with you is ‘if’. If Levein turns it around. If Neilson gets us top four next season. If Budge manages to halt four years of decline. If Budge leaves what will happen.

Here’s what we can say. Levein was shite. Neilson is shite. We’ve gone backwards consistently under Budge since 2016 onwards.

You’ve not backed the right horse at any stage so spare us the sanctimonious pish.

Ive got a very long rant earlier on that you've summed up in one sentance

If Stendel was the perceptive mastermind that sussed out our problems and knew what had to be done to fix them, how come he took us to the bottom of the league with a series of miserable performances? The re-writing of history regarding Stendel to make Budge and Neilson look worse than they have been is worthy of a tin-pot dictatorship. We are not in a good place, and if we don't manage to keep our sh*t together for a few more games promotion may be lost. But please stop elevating Stendel to guru status, his time with us was a disaster. He was a risky appointment in the situation we were in, that wasn't his fault, but the facts don't lie - he took us to the bottom of the league. That's the reason Budge didn't keep him in post, she couldn't gamble on him again.

Bazzas right boot
51 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Nah, you're also one that wanted Robbie gone first time, wanted CL gone and welcomed Stendel, so you've got as much wrong as me as each time we got worse. 

You're now banking on Budge and robbie oot to improve us. 

The questions still haven't been answered in regards to the finance if Budge goes and how we get this all singing and dancing team in place for next season if she leaves. 

As per, the abuse flows one way from the mob on here if you ask questions. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Not really paid much attention to the comments. 

On face of it daft remarks, but actually admire the balls to say it, when in reality many had him sacked before he started. He may as well come out swinging rather than try to win the favour of the raging machine. 

I can't be happy because he is only delivering what could hardly not been delivered, without style and no substance, zero momentum.

Money spinner still winning in my book 

Bad Religion
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah, you're also one that wanted Robbie gone first time, wanted CL gone and welcomed Stendel, so you've got as much wrong as me as each time we got worse. 

You're now banking on Budge and robbie oot to improve us. 

The questions still haven't been answered in regards to the finance if Budge goes and how we get this all singing and dancing team in place for next season if she leaves. 

As per, the abuse flows one way from the mob on here if you ask questions. 

She will he going shortly anyway. Do you think she’s thought about it?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, Auld Reekin' said:

This is the most damning fact of all, and one I agree with* given how atrociously inept, weak, and gutless we are at this moment.

(*Assuming you're talking about senior, junior, and lowland and highland leagues, and not Sunday amateurs and the like. We're still better than that, just about! We are, aren't we...???  :ermm: :whistling: )

Its OTT.

Which is part of the problem with fans being taken seriously. 

A lot of truth but exaggerated. However will be true if we allow things to drift further, and change is required.

I ticked the acceptance culture as the main issue in the survey. Standing still goes backwards. 

23 hours ago, Auld Reekin' said:

I'll try drinking a lot more and see if that works.

I'll report back...

Doesn‘t really work, but the journey is the destination.

Auld Reekin'
8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Its OTT.

Which is part of the problem with fans being taken seriously. 

A lot of truth but exaggerated. However will be true if we allow things to drift further, and change is required.

I ticked the acceptance culture as the main issue in the survey. Standing still goes backwards. 

Maybe. However, I think it'd be true to say that no team from any of the senior divisions in Scotland would be soiling themselves with trepidation about playing Hearts right now - at Tynecastle or their own grounds - and how many Highland League teams would be either after Brora Rangers' result against us. Fort William, perhaps?   :whistling:

4 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

BOOM!!

On 27/03/2021 at 21:23, Jambo_Gaz said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56552027

"It's crazy that we're sitting here 13 points clear and we're talking about this. We should be happy, we should be enjoying the football, but the last four or five days have made it difficult."

This is what we're up against. Ffs. 

You obviously don’t work with other people in Edinburgh or the Lothians, you obviously feel  no pride in Hearts, you obviously don’t care about our young players being wasted, you obviously don’t care about watching football need I go on. I’m sure you get the idea that you obviously don’t know what being a Jambo is all about.

Edited by mitch41

On 27/03/2021 at 23:14, Maple Leaf said:

Thanks for that. I don't like being pedantic, but the sentence I've highlighted, it simply isn't coherent.  He's annoyed " ... about the taking responsibility ...".  What? 

"After a minute we give away an individual error for a goal. We showed a bit of spirit to fight back. Another individual error loses the game. I'm really annoyed about the taking responsibility and taking the ball and driving forward with it.

"Really disappointing. It's devastating for us. We're going through a difficult patch just now. It's been a difficult five days. We need to keep fighting."

With regard to the highlighted part, if he thinks he puts out a team where players are encouraged to drive forward with the ball - which would be good to see - then he is even further detached from reality than his media utterances suggest he already is. The football his team attempts to play resembles nothing more closely than Levein’s.

McEneff tried that in his first couple of games and has subsequently been moved to positions where he is clearly less effective. Why?

There must be something in the water at Tynecastle. Delusion reigns supreme. Or maybe Robbie’s just a bit thick.

7 hours ago, mitch41 said:

You obviously don’t work with other people in Edinburgh or the Lothians, you obviously feel  no pride in Hearts, you obviously don’t care about our young players being wasted, you obviously don’t care about watching football need I go on. I’m sure you get the idea that you obviously don’t know what being a Jambo is all about.

Calm Doon Mitch. 

The poster is only quoting what Robbie said. 😂

The last line is the poster's own view of Robbie's words. 

4 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Halkett in the Evening News today. 

Seems to think its just the last 2 games we are angry about. 

Just read it.....Bloody hell, does he think that will pacify and unite the club and the supporters?

Stop the press!.....Player sticks up for manager.

Better if players just kept their heads below the parapet and kept their mouths shut just now. It just makes people more angry.

Neilson Out 

Edited by Hashimoto

Harry Potter
On 27/03/2021 at 21:23, Jambo_Gaz said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56552027

"It's crazy that we're sitting here 13 points clear and we're talking about this. We should be happy, we should be enjoying the football, but the last four or five days have made it difficult."

This is what we're up against. Ffs. 

its crazy you thinking that the last 4 or 5 days are the problem.

try months.😕.

OmiyaHearts

The players and management are saying it's only last two games, as it's easier to try and worm their way out of it by deliberately misunderstanding.

They know they've been awful all season.

9 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Just read it.....Bloody hell, does he think that will pacify and unite the club and the supporters?

Stop the press!.....Player sticks up for manager.

Better if players just kept their heads below the parapet and kept their mouths shut just now. It just makes people more angry.

Neilson Out 

Apparently one of the directors on the board is responsible for the club’s communications. You would think s/he (I know it was a she a couple of years back) would have issued some advice to players about what they say to the press at the moment, in addition to fairly basic things like ensuring the content of statements by Budge and Neilson didn’t simply pour petrol on the flames.

Yet another area in which the club is displaying world-leading incompetence.

Nookie Bear
14 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It's been the mantra on here for years now:

"If we win our next 3 games we will be:

3rd

4th

Top 6

Pushing for Top 6

Outside the bottom 2

In the relegation play off..."

And let’s not forget the perennial classic: “Deserves a transfer window to get his own players in and develop his own style…” :qqb006:

I have no idea why Robbie is still our Head Coach. I am starting to suspect it may have something to do with the Andrew McKinlay/nepotism thread and also suspect a certain ex-DoF is involved as well.

But what i do know is that this still represents an opportunity for Hearts. We are going up but it is becoming clearer by the day that Robbie is not the man to take us on - no harm done, bar an embarrassing cup defeat, so we usethe next few games to let a new manager scope out our squad, recall the youth players, reassess what goes on behind the scenes and start to build towards next season with a Head Coach who can control, motivate and organise a disjointed squad that needs freshening up and reducing in average age".

The ball is in Ann's hands and she can do this. It's nothing no club has done before so why we are dragging our heels on it is beyond me.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
29 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

3rd

4th

Top 6

Pushing for Top 6

Outside the bottom 2

And let’s not forget the perennial classic: “Deserves a transfer window to get his own players in and develop his own style…” :qqb006:

I have no idea why Robbie is still our Head Coach. I am starting to suspect it may have something to do with the Andrew McKinlay/nepotism thread and also suspect a certain ex-DoF is involved as well.

But what i do know is that this still represents an opportunity for Hearts. We are going up but it is becoming clearer by the day that Robbie is not the man to take us on - no harm done, bar an embarrassing cup defeat, so we usethe next few games to let a new manager scope out our squad, recall the youth players, reassess what goes on behind the scenes and start to build towards next season with a Head Coach who can control, motivate and organise a disjointed squad that needs freshening up and reducing in average age".

The ball is in Ann's hands and she can do this. It's nothing no club has done before so why we are dragging our heels on it is beyond me.

She‘ll be sitting telling herself that we’re going up and it’s mission accomplished so why change anything. She never has her finger on the pulse

54 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

3rd

4th

Top 6

Pushing for Top 6

Outside the bottom 2

"Always keep a hold of nurse, for fear of finding something worse".

colinmorewasgash
On 28/03/2021 at 00:20, Smith's right boot said:

The only one of note is the Brora Rangers result, the rest are inconsequential if we win the league. 

Literally, apart from Brora the other teams are in   the same league as us.

Getting beat of a team in the same league should not cause to many Heart attacks, especially if you win said league.

Really well that just sums up the Budge Levein loving fan base we've had to endure the last few seasons. The club is a joke from academy to first team from Arnott to Murray, (wheres the great youth policy promised it was better under Darren Murray) Neilson to Budge the plan created by her teenage crush Levein, who now laughs and jokes on radio but its not his fault. A mediocre boring side to side team that decides to bring in wingers and a guy whose good in air then doesn't play wingers or get crosses in as our esteemed manager keeps playing Leveinball and puts players out of position who start off well then regress after a few months. I don't expect to win every game and the odd defeat to better teams in division fair enough but it was obvious for weeks that players don't care or don't seem to be playing for manager. 

The amount of FOH  and benefactors money that has been wasted by the club by Budge is farcical and yet she still she has bareface cheek to want her money and interest back even after she has spent far more than her outlay and taken us into debt with a stand she still hasn't finished and talks about staying on to build a new training ground. Is that for tea dances and zumba. I have watched Hearts for 50 years home and away and recently the last 2 or 3 years I cut down on away games as football was dire and have suffered awful games, players, teams and owners esp 70s and early 80s were brutal to be a Hearts fan but it feels similar now and is it too much to ask for third biggest supported club to at least be top 6 in the premier league or at least still be in it after a season or as Neilson put it am I a glory hunter, well no more they won't be getting a single penny from me anymore. Neilson goes and she gets a manager thats not her lapdog and they sort out the football mess then I'll invest again. I've had enough being taken for a mug and frankly I don't care what anyone else thinks about me. Its more than losing to Brora. The clubs a joke run like the Woman Institute by someone that doesn't care about the fans just money and from a Hibs family as well. No celebration from me this time when we scrape over line to promotion but even that isn't a given yet as I wouldn't bet on us to beat anyone in last 5 games.

To anyone that thinks Im a Hobo, club will always be in my blood being a Hearts fan handed down from great grandad,grandad,dad,myself and my son but if I'm not a real fan now to the keyboard warriors. 

Tough.

FTH

1 hour ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Really well that just sums up the Budge Levein loving fan base we've had to endure the last few seasons. The club is a joke from academy to first team from Arnott to Murray, (wheres the great youth policy promised it was better under Darren Murray) Neilson to Budge the plan created by her teenage crush Levein, who now laughs and jokes on radio but its not his fault. A mediocre boring side to side team that decides to bring in wingers and a guy whose good in air then doesn't play wingers or get crosses in as our esteemed manager keeps playing Leveinball and puts players out of position who start off well then regress after a few months. I don't expect to win every game and the odd defeat to better teams in division fair enough but it was obvious for weeks that players don't care or don't seem to be playing for manager. 

The amount of FOH  and benefactors money that has been wasted by the club by Budge is farcical and yet she still she has bareface cheek to want her money and interest back even after she has spent far more than her outlay and taken us into debt with a stand she still hasn't finished and talks about staying on to build a new training ground. Is that for tea dances and zumba. I have watched Hearts for 50 years home and away and recently the last 2 or 3 years I cut down on away games as football was dire and have suffered awful games, players, teams and owners esp 70s and early 80s were brutal to be a Hearts fan but it feels similar now and is it too much to ask for third biggest supported club to at least be top 6 in the premier league or at least still be in it after a season or as Neilson put it am I a glory hunter, well no more they won't be getting a single penny from me anymore. Neilson goes and she gets a manager thats not her lapdog and they sort out the football mess then I'll invest again. I've had enough being taken for a mug and frankly I don't care what anyone else thinks about me. Its more than losing to Brora. The clubs a joke run like the Woman Institute by someone that doesn't care about the fans just money and from a Hibs family as well. No celebration from me this time when we scrape over line to promotion but even that isn't a given yet as I wouldn't bet on us to beat anyone in last 5 games.

To anyone that thinks Im a Hobo, club will always be in my blood being a Hearts fan handed down from great grandad,grandad,dad,myself and my son but if I'm not a real fan now to the keyboard warriors. 

Tough.

FTH

Well said. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
14 hours ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Maybe. However, I think it'd be true to say that no team from any of the senior divisions in Scotland would be soiling themselves with trepidation about playing Hearts right now - at Tynecastle or their own grounds - and how many Highland League teams would be either after Brora Rangers' result against us. Fort William, perhaps?   :whistling:

The home record this season is "strong" for the League we are in, the two defeats could easily have not been, but should never be even in question if you see what I mean.

Things are probably never quite as bad as made out or equally as good as made out, we tend to be very polarised when it comes to football. 

But yeah, you would want to play us right now. I've made this point several times too, at least a dozen League clubs Brora would easily be better than, victims of the system, but also victims of their own reluctance to commit to league football a few seasons back, when their play off bid was less than expected. Dont think it helped when they did suggest they didnt fancy the long journeys :lol:

Personally I'd just like some freshness about the place, a good job has become a botched job since Neilson left first time, coming back to fix it, probably just wasnt a great idea at all in truth, one of several ill prepared appointments. He has got us up, lets be grateful for very small mercies and get ready for a new chapter I say

Dusk_Till_Dawn

The more you read Neilson’s quotes, the more he’s made himself look a right ***** in the past week.

Looking forward to the next Hearts tweet. They’re properly hiding at the moment :lol:

No doubt Budge is currently organising a beetle drive for the local OAPs. Priorities.

Auld Reekin'
21 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

The home record this season is "strong" for the League we are in, the two defeats could easily have not been, but should never be even in question if you see what I mean.

Things are probably never quite as bad as made out or equally as good as made out, we tend to be very polarised when it comes to football. 

But yeah, you would want to play us right now. I've made this point several times too, at least a dozen League clubs Brora would easily be better than, victims of the system, but also victims of their own reluctance to commit to league football a few seasons back, when their play off bid was less than expected. Dont think it helped when they did suggest they didnt fancy the long journeys :lol:

Personally I'd just like some freshness about the place, a good job has become a botched job since Neilson left first time, coming back to fix it, probably just wasnt a great idea at all in truth, one of several ill prepared appointments. He has got us up, lets be grateful for very small mercies and get ready for a new chapter I say

Brora are a strong team at their level, and I'd agree that they'd probably have done pretty well had they been promoted to Division 2.

I'd love to be able to be positive and optimistic - even at a relatively modest level with realistic and achievable targets - about Hearts again, but nothing at all that I'm seeing and hearing at the moment are giving me any reason to be so.

As for promotion, I'm taking nothing for granted with Hearts being the way they are, but it would be an absolutely catastrophic collapse on our part if we didn't get there. However, if RN is still the manager, if he sticks to the same rigid and failing system and tactics as this season, and if whatever new signings he makes are as ineffectual (for whatever reason) as the bulk of his signings so far this season have been, we're fecked and will be straight back down.

Quite a few "ifs" in my last sentence though and I hope none of them come about.

8 hours ago, luckydug said:

Calm Doon Mitch. 

The poster is only quoting what Robbie said. 😂

The last line is the poster's own view of Robbie's words. 

Calm Down............OK !     😐