Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

glynnlondon

It is what it is it's now fans against the board and probably FOH as well.

Unbelievable how we've ended up here thought those days were gone.

What a shambles entirely of our own making.

Words fail me

10 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56552027

"It's crazy that we're sitting here 13 points clear and we're talking about this. We should be happy, we should be enjoying the football, but the last four or five days have made it difficult."

This is what we're up against. Ffs. 

Change days to years and its accurate tbf

BRING_BACK_MO_BERTHA

Tbf, the context he said that was that him and the players should be enjoying it and playing with freedom as a result of being so far ahead... so I don’t think it’s to fair to pull him up on that comment.

But all the rest is bat sh** crazy of course and he should resign in the summer.

People will be along to tell you that he didn't mean it that way, just like the Man City / Man Utd comments earlier in the week. 

We're being treated with utter contempt. 

Just now, iainmac said:

People will be along to tell you that he didn't mean it that way, just like the Man City / Man Utd comments earlier in the week. 

We're being treated with utter contempt. 

Bingo! 

Auld Reekin'

I'll try drinking a lot more and see if that works.

I'll report back...

16 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56552027

"It's crazy that we're sitting here 13 points clear and we're talking about this. We should be happy, we should be enjoying the football, but the last four or five days have made it difficult."

This is what we're up against. Ffs. 

You thick arrogant tosser - get out our Club!

Budge, the Board and about 3 or 4 on here are falling for this ffs.

This is where we are, about 6 folk (board) are keeping him in a job whilst 99% of others want him out. 6 v 14000/15,000.

Edited by Gambo

Just now, Gambo said:

Budge, the Board and about 3 or 4 on here are falling for this ffs.

At least 2 of the 4 you refer to are awfy quiet the night.

Odd that.  🤷🏿‍♂️

"I've been in this situation before. You have blips. My job is to come in here and win the title.”

blips ? FFS !!!!  Tuesday night ? WTF was that ? 
no wonder I drink. What planet is he on ? Even Levein never came out with this shite

:cornette:

We should be "already champions, getting our season tickets sales campaign ready and making plans to ensure we have a successful season back in the top flight" instead this clown and budge have taken us to almost pieman levels of disconnected between the support and the club. Just go mate, cause if your still there when we get back to games it ain't going to be nice!

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

At least 2 of the 4 you refer to are awfy quiet the night.

Odd that.  🤷🏿‍♂️

He says the weirdest things.

Complaining about plastic pitches when we train on an indoor plastic pitch, to saying if we want to watch winning team every week then we should watch United or City - I bet the % of budget between us and our league is greater than United/City and their league.

He is full of utter shite.

11 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

I'll report back...

I'll drink to that :cheers:

16 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

I'll report back...

I’m already there. No help whatsoever. 

glynnlondon

Has anyone heard anything from Savage ?

Why is it Budge and Neilson all I've heard ?

It's the same old shitshow from Cathro through Levein and now same again with Neilson.

Anyone thinking we're going to turn this around through competent signings and  competent coaching next season needs to give their head a wobble.

I'm done with this I've held off for long enough it's not going to improve until Budge has gone I'm cancelling my FOH contributions.

siegementality

Neilson has the memory retention of a goldfish. He seems to only remember how shite we’ve been for the last five days, completely ignoring the week before that, and the week before that, and the week before that, etc, etc....

Auld Reekin'
Just now, tian447 said:

I'll drink to that :cheers:

:booze:

22games nro
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

When I read it the ‘we’ refers to the team imo. Think he’s struggling. 

Tbf, that’s what I took from hearing it, however there are plenty more remarks he’s made that don’t sit very well.

siegementality
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He must know he’s lost the dressing room, surely to feck!?

Nelly Terraces

The amount of fuel Budge, The Foundation lapdogs & Neilson have poured on the fire this week has actually eclipsed the original source of the blaze itself.

Auld Reekin'
1 minute ago, DS98 said:

I’m already there. No help whatsoever. 

Well, it's rarely if ever worked in the past, but just thought I'd take a leaf out of Robbie's Neilson's book and try it yet again, just in case it works this time.  :thumbsup:

:booze:

Maybe RN knows he is on his way out and that this comment was aimed at prospective employers.  Looking at the table if you were an outsider you would probably think he has a point.  For those of us who have watched the dross his team has served up this season know better.

We cant afford the risk of RN being in charge during the next transfer window.

I genuinely think we are in freefall now and neilson is in complete denial now, If the teams around us can win a couple of games we might even be in danger of losing the title and I'm not even joking with that, thats how bad i think things are, I would geniunely love to know what craig gordon and liam boyce think of this, we are an absolute joke of a set up.

22games nro
1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

The amount of fuel Budge, The Foundation lapdogs & Neilson have poured on the fire this week has actually eclipsed the original source of the blaze itself.

Correct !

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Yeah, it sounds to me like he's out his depth, and he knows it. Ann would be doing him a favour by pulling the plug now.

merseyjambo

And I thought I couldn’t be any more pissed off with him than I could after the glory Hunter comment but yet again he comes up trumps and manages to surpass his previous gross stupidity when making comments to the press.

Please Robbie, just **** off

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Bang on cue, Dave! 😜

See if he did mean "we" as the team, does he not think that it's *checks notes* HIS responsibility as Head Coach to serve up this football enjoyment that he's slavering about? 

Jambof3tornado
12 minutes ago, SecN said:

Might be a money spinner for him though. 

The money spinner is where I lost it with him. Now I utterly detest the man.

Berra than you
6 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Has anyone heard anything from Savage ?

Why is it Budge and Neilson all I've heard ?

It's the same old shitshow from Cathro through Levein and now same again with Neilson.

Anyone thinking we're going to turn this around through competent signings and  competent coaching next season needs to give their head a wobble.

I'm done with this I've held off for long enough it's not going to improve until Budge has gone I'm cancelling my FOH contributions.

I have a theory that given budge is planning to hand over the club and take a step back in the summer, she is maybe the one putting names to statements, so that Savage and McKinlay are not associated with the mess. All a theory of course, and not saying I agree with the strategy.

Eight (?) clean sheets in a league of that standard and emptied out the cups PDQ.

Meanwhile Robbie's in the shower singing ....

I'm not really sure where I stand these days. 

I was gutted when Stendel left, and really annoyed at the way we didn't even tell him before appointing Neilson.  I thought he deserved a fair crack at the whip, and he would have probably negotiated terms that would have been favourable for us in the Championship.  We really, really need to stop the revolving door of change at this club. Actually have a chance at building instead of constantly ripping it up and starting again. 

That said, I was actually quite happy with Neilson's appointment. He done amazingly in his first spell, the Championship season was just all out attack, hungry for goals, great to watch. We came up and done a good job in the Premiership, and I was a bit gutted when he left.  I thought we would kick back into gear and start showing the same sort of stuff this time around. 

But it's been turgid. The first game of the season, when we won 6-2, I thought "We are going to piss this at an absolute canter" and thought he was going to pick up where he left off.  It is definitely grinding to a halt, and I don't understand why it's going so wrong, so quickly.

The loss to Brora was unacceptable, but I thought we would kick on today and get back on track, but apparently that isn't the Hearts way. 

Is Robbie fully to blame?  Quite possibly, and he has to take ultimate responsibility. Is it the players? Again, it could be that we're just not getting people with the right attitude on the pitch. Although we are quite well clear at the top, surely even he can see that something isn't right here, and the players must see it too. 

Something is horribly wrong here.  I feel like a Kickback XI could give Hearts a good run for their money at the minute.

The thing that hurts the most is the complete lack of desire that we're showing at the minute, along with the shite displays of what passes for football.  It needs addressed, and urgently.  It might be a new manager coming in, but I'm worried that there is something much deeper that means ultimately anyone could be in charge, and not much would change. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, iainmac said:

Bang on cue, Dave! 😜

See if he did mean "we" as the team, does he not think that it's *checks notes* HIS responsibility as Head Coach to serve up this football enjoyment that he's slavering about? 

Don’t disagree with that. 😂

Francis Albert

Is he having some sort of mental breakdown?

He seems to be trying to induce one among fans.

On top of the painful experience of watching the team we have to suffer comments like this. 

It is crazy to get pissed off  about the worst defeat in our history followed just 4 days later by our first defeat to Queen of the South since 1962? I plead crazy!

Edited by Francis Albert

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Thisxweek we've drawn with Arbroath and lost to brora and QoS, and  he says we should be happy. I couldn't believe it when I heard it earlier.

• davemclaren changed the title to 'We should be happy' ( merged )