Prince Buaben

I P Knightley
5 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

My ideal scenario is Max tries to take Lewis out but fails and ruins his own car and is forced to retire . Lewis is leading but gets a puncture on last lap and as he tries to nurse his car home he has to watch 10 cars overtake him as he finishes 11th and out the points. Hamilton who was holding onto the fastest lap loses  it as Perez beats it on the very last lap to finish 2nd behind Botas. I'd p#sh myself laughing. 

That's the F1 equivalent of how I'd like to see Old Firm matches go, although I'd throw in a few injuries for good measure.

Actually, that one might be fun, except I don't want Verstappen to get the championship so I'd go for Hamilton finishing 10th. Happy to see any other driver win the race. Except Stroll. Or Mazespin.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tazio

• milky_26

• Mikey1874

• Taffin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, scottishguy said:

Belgian pri k to crash on last corner while leading the race and #44 comes in 10th would be hilarious 😂 

Don't think there are any Belgian drivers matey.

2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Don't think there are any Belgian drivers matey.

That would raise a whole load of semantic questions about Max's past. Scottishguy was just using "Belgian" as a weird form of denigration, no idea why.

1 hour ago, scottishguy said:

Belgian pri k to crash on last corner while leading the race and #44 comes in 10th would be hilarious 😂 

the last time there was a belgian driver was 2018

22 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

the last time there was a belgian driver was 2018

Max Verstappen was born in Belgium, so to me that makes him Belgian.

1 minute ago, scottishguy said:

he may have been born in belgium but is dutch

9 minutes ago, scottishguy said:

He considers himself Dutch. I think his opinion is more important. 

Excellent qualifying session for Red Bull. 

The tyres now enforcing different strategies for the race just adds to the drama and excitement. 

Can Perez get up and passed Hamilton on his softs and disrupt the race? What about Norris, will the front two just drop him?

It's going to be a great watch,I think Hamilton will have the pace with DRS and the faster car down the straights making it very, very hard to see how Verstappen can hold him off. 

Would be nice to see fastest lap for Bottas as it may be his last chance to get one.

35 minutes ago, Tazio said:

He considers himself Dutch. I think his opinion is more important. 

Precisely the reason that scottishguy called him Belgian. About as childish as you can get.

31 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Excellent qualifying session for Red Bull. 

The tyres now enforcing different strategies for the race just adds to the drama and excitement. 

Can Perez get up and passed Hamilton on his softs and disrupt the race? What about Norris, will the front two just drop him?

It's going to be a great watch,I think Hamilton will have the pace with DRS and the faster car down the straights making it very, very hard to see how Verstappen can hold him off. 

Would be nice to see fastest lap for Bottas as it may be his last chance to get one.

His only chance is to get off to a flyer and drive the first half dozen laps like qualifiers and try to get a gap that he can keep at well over a second. 

Hamilton’s to lose now. And I can’t see it. When it comes to driving round an empty track with no cars in front of you he’s the best in the field. 

Edited by Tazio

Just now, milky_26 said:

Even Martin brundle the LH fanboy says LH gained an advantage

He did, but if you don't think he was forced off, you should think about taking off whatever shade of tinted glasses you are wearing, Milky.

Just now, Tazio said:

Hamilton’s to lose now. And I can’t see it. When it comes to driving round an empty track with no cars in front of you he’s the best in the field. 

There's a *long* way to go.

If Hamilton wins this one, we are heading to the courts for sure. Red Bull are not going to give up easily. Their most recent call to Masi is intended to be laid down as evidence that they didn't sit back and accept the decision.

Edited by redjambo

3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

He did, but if you don't think he was forced off, you should think about taking off whatever shade of tinted glasses you are wearing, Milky.

You need to take off your Hamilton jammies. MV was ahead at the apex, he went full lock to make the corner LH did not try to make the corner and gained an advantage by running off track

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

You need to take off your Hamilton jammies. MV was ahead at the apex, he went full lock to make the corner LH did not try to make the corner and gained an advantage by running off track

:D Whatever.

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

This. And this again.

It's good to see that the stewards have more sense, and better eyesight and knowledge of the regulations, than a couple of the posters on this thread, anyway.

3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

It's good to see that the stewards have more sense, and better eyesight and knowledge of the regulations, than a couple of the posters on this thread, anyway.

Oddly the majority of actual experts on Twitter disagree with the stewards. 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Good work by Perez. Not sure what Hamilton is complaining about it being dangerous driving. 

Agreed.

6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Good work by Perez. Not sure what Hamilton is complaining about it being dangerous driving. 

As Alonso said...Hamilton just likes complaining.

So, excitement-seekers should now be hoping for a puncture, mechanical failure, safety car, or red flag. Otherwise this is going to turn into a procession and then a court case.

Gio could have stopped closer to an exit point. :) Max's fresh tyres mixes it up a bit though. Nice move by Red Bull.

Edited by redjambo

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Woolf attempting to influence stewards. Mercedes really are a despicable team from top to bottom.

Woolf reminds me of Klopp in terms of behaviour. All charm and smiles but always a snide nature behind it. 

Malinga the Swinga

Don't care who wins, as long as it isn't Hamilton. Unfortunately, looks like he will though and the masturbation from commentators can begin.

Mercedes and Hamilton race to different rules.

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

If it restarts, Max can just throw his car into any corner at him

Please Max, just take him out

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Yes, go on Max. Take that you . 

Edited by Malinga the Swinga