• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Riccarton3

• Bongo 1874

6 minutes ago, James1874f said:

Looks to me Rangers spot a weakness in the government and are spoiling for a fight 

Amazing whataboutery from Rangers in todays statement. 

1 hour ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Can you imaging the SG calling a halt to Scottish football because of the behavior of the uglies (again!)... just as Leagues 1 & 2 are about to resume!

This whole year, it's been 'them' at the forefront of all COVID related misdemeanors... and feck all punishment! The rest of us are made to suffer. If any sort of orchestrated fan showdown/developments come to pass, the SG will just stop all football. Because of THEM! ****ing hate them!

Thats what has been reported. I can tell you for a fact certain Aberdeen players have breached covid regs. For instance one of them was playing football in the park with his mates just last week. About 20 people all told were playing. 

27 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Huns back in their box :rofl:

Possessed of sufficient human decency not to vandalise them 🤣🤣🤣

John Findlay
12 minutes ago, sadj said:

Maybe written by CGCJ

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

Should cancel the premiership and void their league win 

yeah that’s a great idea mate. Probably give the league a valid case to null and void and deny hearts promotion, give Celtic - the team who put us here - a chance for the 10. Sounds great.. 

once again, our fans were planning something very similar had we won the cup, st Johnston fans did very similar when they won the league cup, Celtic fans gathered in huge numbers to protest Neil Lennon.

the real fault lies with Rangers, The Police, The Government and the SFA and SPFL for not being clear on the sanctions before it happened.

Edited by kingantti1874

1 hour ago, weegie jambo said:

TBH I haven't really studied the Premier league positions much this season, Hell mend the lot of them. Is it not the case that the top 6 is already sorted and no-one in the bottom 6 can make the top 6? So no damage done?

Tbh I've no idea for the same reasons.

1 hour ago, trotter said:

Then I fully expect to see them back in court. They established precedence last time, so they can't just make it up as they go along. 

Did you miss the court case last year? Football matters are resolved by the SFA arbitration system.

23 minutes ago, sadj said:

Big pile of shite as usual from them 

1 hour ago, whodanny said:

And are you saying that sevco covered themselves in glory?  The one body that these ersoles might just have listened to was their precious club, did they tell them to go home ? 

No. If you read what I said you will note that I think that the blame is widespread. To clarify, I think that the fans were idiots, Rangers were not strong enough in their messages, the Police simply didn't do their job and the politicians did not engage when asked to, put their head in the sand and, as always, blame everyone else.

Nookie Bear

Government blame rangers 

rangers blame police

Police blame fans

As fuming as I am that they did this, there is another part of me that hopes they turn up in number at Parkhead next week and are met by similar numbers in green. I’ll have my popcorn ready. 

buzzbomb1958
41 minutes ago, James1874f said:

Looks to me Rangers spot a weakness in the government and are spoiling for a fight 

Sloppy just sat there and lied through his teeth saying that fans weren't encouraged to party outside,so him fistbumping fans driving into ibroke and the team dancing next to fans at the gate didn't do that he's an erse

John Findlay
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Government blame rangers 

rangers blame police

Police blame fans

As fuming as I am that they did this, there is another part of me that hopes they turn up in number at Parkhead next week and are met by similar numbers in green. I’ll have my popcorn ready. 

Their letter to the Scottish Government could have been written by their cohorts from across the East of the city. 

Neither of them taking any responsibility for the actions of their players or supporters. Everyone to blame bar them.

William H. Bonney
3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Government blame rangers 

rangers blame police

Police blame fans

Would be the greatest thing to happen in years. I really hope both sides keep to their word. 

5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Government blame rangers 

rangers blame police

Police blame fans

:sweeet:

5 minutes ago, henryheart said:

No. If you read what I said you will note that I think that the blame is widespread. To clarify, I think that the fans were idiots, Rangers were not strong enough in their messages, the Police simply didn't do their job and the politicians did not engage when asked to, put their head in the sand and, as always, blame everyone else.

The people who are to blame here are the utterly selfish and idiotic morons who turned up all over Glasgow, mob handed, and disregarded all the covid regulations, that we have all been enduring in an effort to get life back to somewhere near normal. 

4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Their letter to the Scottish Government could have been written by their cohorts from across the East of the city. 

Neither of them taking any responsibility for the actions of their players or supporters. Everyone to blame bar them.

Correct.

13 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Sloppy just sat there and lied through his teeth saying that fans weren't encouraged to party outside,so him fistbumping fans driving into ibroke and the team dancing next to fans at the gate didn't do that he's an erse

No saying it’s a good statement I think Rangers trying to avoid consequences of doing nothing just don’t see why having a pop at the government is a good move 

Here's the rub. Rangers as a club have shaped their support over many many decades. As a self entitled one. They've fed and watered it. Turned their own blind eye to their fans rancid sectarianism. If you create a monster, you get the results you'd expect. Even in Manchester, their CE wanted to hold fire with any condemnation until folks addresses were known. 

No amount of announcements from the mumbling scouser - he's just passing through, hardly a Rangers legend, never will be -  would do anything. The horse bolted before many of us were even born.

Blame lies not only with Rangers but with Scottish political governance and Scottish football governance because these people are able to do as they wish.

Edited by Riccarton3

upgotheheads

Don't know if anyone has suggested this but what should happen over the game on the 21st?

Whatever happens at Parkhead there will be trouble, either outside Parkhead, Ibrox or George Square. A good solution would be to cancel the game and award a 0-0 draw. As far as I can see this doesn't have any implications for league positions although there would be tv money implications which Rangers should have to bear given that it was their fans that created the situation in the first place.

Pasquale for King
41 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Don't know if anyone has suggested this but what should happen over the game on the 21st?

Whatever happens at Parkhead there will be trouble, either outside Parkhead, Ibrox or George Square. A good solution would be to cancel the game and award a 0-0 draw. As far as I can see this doesn't have any implications for league positions although there would be tv money implications which Rangers should have to bear given that it was their fans that created the situation in the first place.

There’s going to be talks about it with the Scottish Government and the JRG, hope they postpone it until just before the pubs open, on a Monday morning 😆.
Celtic not happy to be dragged into it. 

15A2BCA2-671C-46F9-B7DD-66100DEAE8D4.jpeg

No Idle Talk
51 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Here's the rub. Rangers as a club have shaped their support over many many decades. As a self entitled one. They've fed and watered it. Turned their own blind eye to their fans rancid sectarianism. If you create a monster, you get the results you'd expect. Even in Manchester, their CE wanted to hold fire with any condemnation until folks addresses were known. 

No amount of announcements from the mumbling scouser - he's just passing through, hardly a Rangers legend, never will be -  would do anything. The horse bolted before many of us were even born.

Blame lies not only with Rangers but with Scottish political governance and Scottish football governance because these people are able to do as they wish.

Well said. 👍

upgotheheads
1 hour ago, Riccarton3 said:

Utter tripe.

11 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Utter tripe.

For one,  our football authorities have treated both clubs and the fans with kid gloves forever. You don't agree?

Successive governments have left  both clubs and their fans more or less to their own devices. If that is done over a long period of time, they can't be dealt with. You've exacerbated the problem.

Edited by Riccarton3

Footballfirst
34 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

There’s going to be talks about it with the Scottish Government and the JRG, hope they postpone it until just before the pubs open, on a Monday morning 😆.
Celtic not happy to be dragged into it. 

15A2BCA2-671C-46F9-B7DD-66100DEAE8D4.jpeg

That's quire an astonishing tweet.

Perhaps this trade mark registration might suggest that they are indeed half of something.

https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK0002181523A

or this one

https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK00002264673

Edited by Footballfirst

WoolfordsHearts
1 hour ago, upgotheheads said:

I don't think the game on the 21st should be cancelled.

It's a bit like when the tims boo minutes silences and they turn down the tv audio.

Let newco and the mhanks play each other and let the world see how much of a shower of scumbags they are,if(when)they kick off after it.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Perhaps this trade mark registration might suggest that they are indeed half of something.

or this one

That’s interesting, thanks for that. I’ve just unblocked them to tweet these links 😆

2 hours ago, graygo said:

Did you miss the court case last year? Football matters are resolved by the SFA arbitration system.

Nope, but if the same scenario was to be treated differently a second time, then surely you can argue restriction of trade, unfair working practices, etc. etc. 

These pricks cannot be above the law of the land. 

davemclaren
13 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

or this one

Well done finding that. 

Das Viertel Hearts
2 hours ago, jamboman9 said:

The Ranjurs make me boak.

😄 I share this sentiment.  And Hearts "fans" who are forever and ever in love with The Ranjurs and ALL they stand for gives me the absolute dry boak!!!

Image result for demis roussos

Null and void the league, if that happens, which it won't our league would have to be null and void also. 

Some Hearts supporters on here prepared to null and void a league meaning we wouldn't be promoted. 

Yet if we had won the Scottish Cup against Celtic, we wouldn't of done the exact same thing 😂

For what it's worth i would of been running up Gorgie, bollock naked if we had won the Scottish Cup against them horrible *******s. 

I hate them zombie ***** too, but atleast they have won it outright, and aren't pushing to have teams unfairly demoted. 

They have won it fair and square people need to deal with that. 

I'm not Robbie's biggest fan but he will win the championship fair and square and I'll have to deal with it. 

Celtic really complaing about Rangers, when it was only 2 months ago they were outside parkhead themselves, wanting the boards  and Lennons potato heads. 

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, Das Viertel Hearts said:

😄 I share this sentiment.  And Hearts "fans" who are forever and ever in love with The Ranjurs and ALL they stand for gives me the absolute dry boak!!!

Image result for demis roussos

Indeed. 

Unknown user
2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Government blame rangers 

rangers blame police

Police blame fans

Has the league ever been over with 2 OF games still to go?

I hope you're right though, and there'd be a return leg to look forward to as well

FB_IMG_1608201742867.jpg.f08e2ef7cb4e900fcedaa6c9164c6a96.jpg

On 07/03/2021 at 22:52, Bret the Hitman Hearts said:

Whatever we think about Rangers, Celtic making a complete ***** of their precious "ten" in a row after almost a decade of smugness and entitlement is absolutely :pleasing:

And all thanks to Neil Lennon :gok:

Completely.

Thst story hasn't been written yet. Idiots like Tom English still going on about how great Neil Lennon is.

While there are other deeper issues I'd say it started by not signing John McGinn. First of 5 or 6 key players they decided were 'too expensive'. 

Rocky jamboa

They should cancel the OF game. There's no way that's passing without incident.

I reckon the Scottish Government will cancel it. They've given Scottish football enough chances so this will be their opportunity to teach them a lesson and show them who's boss. The tweets today from both of the bigot brothers could be the final straw. 

1 minute ago, Paulp74 said:

They should cancel the OF game. There's no way that's passing without incident.

I reckon the Scottish Government will cancel it. They've given Scottish football enough chances so this will be their opportunity to teach them a lesson and show them who's boss. The tweets today from both of the bigot brothers could be the final straw. 

Play the game in Dubai 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Has the league ever been over with 2 OF games still to go?

I hope you're right though, and there'd be a return leg to look forward to as well

FB_IMG_1608201742867.jpg.f08e2ef7cb4e900fcedaa6c9164c6a96.jpg

Last season 😜

glynnlondon
3 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Why should they care , they've gotten away for decades with authorities turning a blind eye.

The SG and police etc won't do shit as proven by the Lennon protests.

OF still operate under different rules and they both know it.