Rangers League win ( merged )

LeftBack

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

You're a Trier, I will give you that.

He's right though. The Scottish Government is either unable or unwilling to tackle these groups head on.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Riccarton3

• Bongo 1874

highlandjambo3
29 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

I’m sure the “cleansing” teams have vast experience of bleaching down the general area after a cheek gathering 😉

3 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I’m sure the “cleansing” teams have vast experience of bleaching down the general area after a cheek gathering 😉

Anyone would be a dab hand after half an SPFL season to be fair :lol:

Салатные палочки
21 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Fair play, that's a decent amount raised.  Hopefully other boozers/supporters clubs follow suit.  Chances are some of their customers/members were there but a lot of them will be absolutely disgusted by the behaviour.  

I think he should just have shut up before he started spouting that shite at the end though.  

kingantti1874
17 hours ago, XB52 said:

Rangers football club is built on anti-Catholic bigotry, that is a fact and a stain on our country. 

Well not really, they were formed before that was an issue but it has clearly become An unacceptable problem.

but your “Celtic are wee harmless plastic paddies” as I said before - utter horse shit, go walk down London road with a Union Flag and see how “tolerant” they are for people with equally valid albeit different views.. they are every bit as bigoted as rangers, every bit as intolerant as rangers fans, absolutely happy to actively support murder executed in the name of politics or religion and actively celebrate it at the football. 

syou are airbrushing the truth becuase of your views on politics or religion.  

In terms of impact on wider Scottish society they are “equally” as bad as each other. In terms of the Impact to hearts CFC are out on their own by a long way

open your ears the next time we play them. That’s if you aren’t joining in of course 

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Well not really, they were formed before that was an issue but it has clearly become An unacceptable problem.

but your “Celtic are wee harmless plastic paddies” as I said before - utter horse shit, go walk down London road with a Union Flag and see how “tolerant” they are for people with equally valid albeit different views.. they are every bit as bigoted as rangers, every bit as intolerant as rangers fans, absolutely happy to actively support murder executed in the name of politics or religion and actively celebrate it at the football. 

In terms of impact on wider Scottish society they are “equally” as bad as each other. In terms of the Impact to hearts CFC are out on their own by a long way

open your ears the next time we play them. That’s if you aren’t joining in of course 

I have to agree. They are equally as bad as each other.

By and large, Rangers fans are intolerant, bigoted arseholes. 

By and large, Celtic fans are intolerant, bigoted arseholes.

Here endeth the lesson. 

10 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Fight?

Given the pre trip correspondence around Celtic's spell of January sunshine and the details provided in Rangers letter, politicians opening their mouths without checking the facts when asked about football is becoming something of a habit.

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, trotter said:

By and large, Rangers fans are intolerant, bigoted arseholes. 

By and large, Celtic fans are intolerant, bigoted arseholes.

Here endeth the lesson. 

100%. Which is why my views are based on behaviour inside and outside of tynecastle. And the direct damage caused to our club at their hands. 

32 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Fight?

Nicola will make them play the OF match behind closed doors. That'll sort them. Oh wait...

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Nicola will make them play the OF match behind closed doors. That'll sort them. Oh wait...

actually think they should cancel the fixture. Or make clear that any sort of mass gathering from now will result in a 3 point penalty next a season 

maroonlegions
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

actually think they should cancel the fixture. Or make clear that any sort of mass gathering from now will result in a 3 point penalty next a season 

i would further, pull the plug on the both of , shut them down

kirkierobroy

A three-point penalty is nothing.

The only good thing to come out of all this came when I had a look at Phil Mac Gollikins' blog. Oh, the seethe.

Mind you, I felt about as miserable as he did.

13 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

There definitely needs to be some kind of sanction, but just what exactly I'm not sure. Not much will deter these morons if they decide they're gonnae celebrate.

Edited by whodanny

kingantti1874
12 minutes ago, whodanny said:

There definitely needs to be some kind of sanction, but just what exactly I'm not sure. Not much will deter these morons if they decide they're gonnae celebrate.

team being directly punished would do the trick.

fixture cancelled, if there is any sort of mass gathering then 3 there will an automatic points deduction and a six figure fine

that would do it.  The league will shit themselves if there is any suggestion the fixture is cancelled

Voice of reason
27 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I think that’s exactly what will happen. Rangers fans are organising a March to Celtic Park and Celtic are organising a welcoming committee. There is no way they can allow that fixture to go ahead.

How about calling the league now, top 6 finish as they are and bottom 6 play out their fixtures. That way there is still relegation and no more OF "parties".

weegie jambo
49 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Here's an interesting solution???  A friend of mine on Facebook (not a football fan as such) has suggested calling the "top 6" now and finishing the season with only the bottom 6 playing the league to completion for the relegation and play off spot. Thought it was a creative suggestion.

weegie jambo
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

How about calling the league now, top 6 finish as they are and bottom 6 play out their fixtures. That way there is still relegation and no more OF "parties".

beat me to it!

26 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

Here's an interesting solution???  A friend of mine on Facebook (not a football fan as such) has suggested calling the "top 6" now and finishing the season with only the bottom 6 playing the league to completion for the relegation and play off spot. Thought it was a creative suggestion.

The telly companies would love that, no OF fixtures. But I can't see how they can possibly allow them to go ahead, there could be carnage.

26 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

beat me to it!

You can imagine some bottom 6 clubs moaning about the injustice of it all as they might have finished top 6 so have lost out on prize money, ignoring the total hypocrisy of what happened to us and a few others last year.

1 minute ago, whodanny said:

The telly companies would love that, no OF fixtures. But I can't see how they can possibly allow them to go ahead, there could be carnage.

Just give them a bye to the cup final.

Just now, graygo said:

Just give them a bye to the cup final.

Hey, hold on, we're still in there. 

Of course the perfect SPFL solution is to call the Premiership now, sevco champs and no relegation. HMFC to take our medicine again.

2 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Of course the perfect SPFL solution is to call the Premiership now, sevco champs and no relegation. HMFC to take our medicine again.

Then I fully expect to see them back in court. They established precedence last time, so they can't just make it up as they go along. 

weegie jambo
4 minutes ago, graygo said:

You can imagine some bottom 6 clubs moaning about the injustice of it all as they might have finished top 6 so have lost out on prize money, ignoring the total hypocrisy of what happened to us and a few others last year.

TBH I haven't really studied the Premier league positions much this season, Hell mend the lot of them. Is it not the case that the top 6 is already sorted and no-one in the bottom 6 can make the top 6? So no damage done?

2 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

TBH I haven't really studied the Premier league positions much this season, Hell mend the lot of them. Is it not the case that the top 6 is already sorted and no-one in the bottom 6 can make the top 6? So no damage done?

Think St Johnstone still have a shout.

4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

And there we have it, your last sentence says it all. If you don't support the blue bigots you are an ira supporter. What an absolute sad do you are. I will finish this laughable conversation with you by reminding you of what started this discourse. You said that PHM must prefer the huns above the tims(I paraphrase) and so you showed your bigotry right from the start. I feel sorry for people like you I really do. Don't bother replying as I won't see it

6 minutes ago, trotter said:

Then I fully expect to see them back in court. They established precedence last time, so they can't just make it up as they go along. 

They have been and will continue to make it up as long as they think they can get away with it.

Footballfirst

Finally!

Notice of Complaint | Calvin Bassey, Brian Kinnear, Dapo Mebude, Nathan Patterson, Bongani Zungu (Rangers FC)

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Alleged Parties in Breach: Calvin Bassey, Brian Kinnear, Dapo Mebude, Nathan Patterson, Bongani Zungu (Rangers FC)

Date: 13/14 February 2021

Disciplinary Rules allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 24 - A recognised football body, club, official, Team Official or other member of Team Staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall be subject to and shall comply with the Articles, the Laws of the Game and the rules, procedures and regulations, bye-laws and Decisions of the Scottish FA.

Disciplinary Rule 77 - A recognised football body, club, official, Team Official, other member of Team Staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall, at all times, act in the best interests of Association Football. Furthermore such person or body shall not act in any manner which is improper or use any one, or a combination of, violent Conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour.

Principal hearing date: Thursday, 25 March 2021

11 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Don't jest. It's the sort of thing they will do.

Rogue Daddy

Can you imaging the SG calling a halt to Scottish football because of the behavior of the uglies (again!)... just as Leagues 1 & 2 are about to resume!

This whole year, it's been 'them' at the forefront of all COVID related misdemeanors... and feck all punishment! The rest of us are made to suffer. If any sort of orchestrated fan showdown/developments come to pass, the SG will just stop all football. Because of THEM! ****ing hate them!

1 minute ago, inspector said:

Don't jest. It's the sort of thing they will do.

Aye, I know. 

1 hour ago, whodanny said:

Have you seen Rangers letter? It is quite clear that the events were anticipated but did not appear to be taken seriously. If what the letter says is correct the blame is widespread, so despite their attempts to deflect the blame neither the Scottish Government nor the Police should be feeling particularly proud of themselves and if they threaten sanctions against Rangers they will just be setting themselves up for a fall.   

Just now, henryheart said:

Have you seen Rangers letter? It is quite clear that the events were anticipated but did not appear to be taken seriously. If what the letter says is correct the blame is widespread, so despite their attempts to deflect the blame neither the Scottish Government nor the Police should be feeling particularly proud of themselves and if they threaten sanctions against Rangers they will just be setting themselves up for a fall.   

And are you saying that sevco covered themselves in glory?  The one body that these ersoles might just have listened to was their precious club, did they tell them to go home ? 

south morocco
12 minutes ago, henryheart said:

Dear Nicola and the polis 

We arra people and are gonnae win the league next week. Our fans are gonnae go nuts when it happens so youze better date sumthin aboot it cos it’s no our fault if they do

Simply the best regards

ranjurs

1 minute ago, south morocco said:

We arra people and are gonnae win the league next week. Our fans are gonnae go nuts when it happens so youze better date sumthin aboot it cos it’s no our fault if they do

Simply the best regards

ranjurs

Succinct and to the point. 

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, south morocco said:

Simply the best regards

ranjurs

🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, south morocco said:

Simply the best regards

ranjurs

Even when writing to the FM they have to keep banging on about 55 titles and 150 years of history. 

They know the truth, we know the truth.

kingantti1874
17 minutes ago, XB52 said:

And there we have it, your last sentence says it all. If you don't support the blue bigots you are an ira supporter. What an absolute sad do you are. I will finish this laughable conversation with you by reminding you of what started this discourse. You said that PHM must prefer the huns above the tims(I paraphrase) and so you showed your bigotry right from the start. I feel sorry for people like you I really do. Don't bother replying as I won't see it

I can’t not respond regardless of whether you have shat out of continuing the debate or not.  

I think (unlike you) I’ve been clear on my dislike for both of them.  I’ve clearly detailed where i sit on these topics earlier.  But I’ve also been clear on the damage to hearts facilitated by CFC on and off the pitch hence my preference for rangers to win this specific title.   

So in summary Im afraid you are the one  airbrushing facts, omitting history and sweeping away IRA singing as the behaviour of jovial innocent plastic paddies. It’s a fairly common trait amongst Celtic fans isn’t it.

Anyone who defends CFC’s IRA, religious or polical singing is abhorrent 

I’d think it will be a cancellation of the old firms remaining games. They have 1st and 2nd sorted. These positions will not change.

Would be the thing to do 100%

anything less is just asking for those moronic supporters making an arse of it for everyone and every other club and league.

shut them down for the remainder of the season. Both clubs and their players and fans have continuously breached covid rules so have nobody to blame but themselves.

If there is a big spike in the weege as could well be likely because of them then it sets the population back

Edited by 1971fozzy

My wish, which will never come true, is they both just **** off. Horrible clubs with horrible supporters who bask and profit from sectarianism. Disgusting to the core, both of them. Credit due for winning the league in some style for Rangers on the pitch, but it is hard to see beyond the shite they both, deliberately, carry.