Rangers League win ( merged )

LeftBack

6 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Why would anyone hate hibs, they bring us so much joy. 

I dunno maybe the fact they sent letters, that could of potentially killed our club 🤔

But then again who knows?. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Riccarton3

• Doctor FinnBarr

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Video not available. Is it me singing  the sash again with my real fan mates?

Not quite as funny as that! 😄

I'll try again. If it doesn't work then I'll tear my hair out. Bleedin' technology!

Meanwhile in the not so distant past:-

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I don’t align with rangers. I’m neither a unionist / nationalist and I’m 100% aethiest. I’m a me -ist, I’m only interested in what good for me and my family.  

For clarity, I think most hearts fans know who would love to see us dead, so I base my views on knowing who our enemies are.

I find it a people trying to argue to are equally bad a bit ridiculous.  “Celtic are harmless plastic paddies, big bad rangers are bigots”  that may just be about the most laughable thing I’ve ever read on here.  

I agree with your last part, that's not true at all, both are horrible *******s. 

32 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Who do you hate more Rangers or Hibs?. 

I dislike Rangers more, Celtic as well. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I dunno maybe the fact they sent letters, that could of potentially killed our club 🤔

But then again who knows?. 

Hibs never, a few deraranged fans did. 

Surely hibs never sent a letter, did they? 

4 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

So they didn’t smash statues and gather in large crowds then? 

Hun apologist :rofl:

I call things as I see them. Unlike you. Rangers aren’t and won’t be the last last set of fans to go mental and celebrate their team winning the league. You trying to say you would be any different; your lying to yourself. 

Garbage comment. Intelligent people realise that there is a deadly epidemic in society. Knuckle dragging mouth breathing Rangers supporters might not but don’t label other supporters as being equally ignorant. 

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hibs never, a few deraranged fans did. 

Surely hibs never sent a letter, did they? 

What team did they support? Also when it went to votes what did Hibs vote erm, they love us don't they 🤔

Sorry the order for me goes Hibs 1st joint 2nd Rangers +Celtic then the rest of the teams in Scotland. 

No Idle Talk
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

"All real Hearts fans......" 

Sit down. 

Only complete roasters base a Hearts fans status on who the hate more- rangers or Celtic. 

Folk can have thier opinion on both, it doesn't effect thier  Hearts supporting % either way- unless you're basing it on something more than football, and if you're doing that then your as bad as the celtic  and rangers ramjets and would be better getting a ST for Govan. 

Good post.

Was always going to happen. They'll be first to moan when Glasgow goes into tier 4 too. Looking forward to the battle outside celtic park on the 21st however.

Edited by Jamie Walker Tash

Bazzas right boot
33 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

What team did they support? Also when it went to votes what did Hibs vote erm, they love us don't they 🤔

Sorry the order for me goes Hibs 1st joint 2nd Rangers +Celtic then the rest of the teams in Scotland. 

I'd hope we would vote hibs down as well. 

Not like Dundee 😂😂, they got that all wrong. 

John Findlay
4 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

I'll keep my thoughts on the old firm short and sweet;

Scum. 

Succinct

The Apprentice
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Going to the corner of the stadium after the match and hanging out the windows wasn’t exactly deterring the fans, they hadn’t even won the ****ing league at that point. 
The police have let them and their bigoted cousins away with murder for years, everywhere they go. 
Let’s see how they deal with this in a couple of weeks time. 

0DE7936D-D4FB-4592-A95C-26B629A56D2C.jpeg

I was just about to post if you think the last couple of days were bad, wait until the OF game in a couple of weeks, and then saw this! :rofl:

The home-schooling lesson today must have been Microsoft Paint for beginners.  

16 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Quite a few of the  “ up to their knees” brigade posting today.

Point them out for me mate 👍

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

I don’t align with rangers. I’m neither a unionist / nationalist and I’m 100% aethiest. I’m a me -ist, I’m only interested in what good for me and my family.  

For clarity, I think most hearts fans know who would love to see us dead, so I base my views on knowing who our enemies are.

I find it a people trying to argue to are equally bad a bit ridiculous.  “Celtic are harmless plastic paddies, big bad rangers are bigots”  that may just be about the most laughable thing I’ve ever read on here.  

Rangers football club is built on anti-Catholic bigotry, that is a fact and a stain on our country. 

Rogue Daddy

It’s only natural to like one less than the other based on your own experiences etc. I, for one, think celtic fc as a club and their support are the worst I’ve ever encountered. Followed very closely by Rangers.... in fact, as much as I can’t stand hubz, I would still love to see a Scottish Football League without the uglies, most.  In fact I really believe it would be the making of Scottish football. Without a doubt both are a shitstain on Scottish Football - for all that they bring to the party... their fans, their religious bigotry,  their spfl/SFA, their media, their everything!

Fozzyonthefence

After the yellow card from the SG months ago you have to wonder how much worse things need to get for them to issue the red card.  Absolute arsehole / scummy behaviour from the Rangers fans yet still not condemned by the club.  But no surprise there, this is a club so arrogant it doesn’t even think child abuse by it’s employees warrants an apology.  

The SG should just pull the plug completely on football for this season and nobody could have any complaints.  Whether it is players or fans, they’ve had warning after warning and continued to behave like arseholes. 

Good luck to them and it's been an absolute pleasure not watching a single minute of any Premier League game this season.

First trophy win and it's not a huge surprise they're behaving like, well, like themselves, in fact, no real riots yet, so they've mellowed somewhat.

Fozzyonthefence
4 hours ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

I have to say Swinneys comments condeming Rangers and the lack of leadership is one thing but its a bit rich when his government and Police Scotland can escape critisism when everybody knew this would happen,  Where is the leadership of the SPFL and SFA Maxwell and Doncaster, not one peep from either of those idiots.  Why was Ibrox and George Square not closed down for this and next weekend?

Rangers statement, is incredible, not one word of sorry, only they are working with stakeholders

So what will the outcome be, stop lower leagues playing?

What should happen is everybody who was there advised to self iscolate for the next 2 weeks.

Keep Glasgow in full lockdown for another month

Ditch this weekend OF game and its a public heath bombscare

No fans for the OF for the foreseable future at games until Covid is eredicated

How can UEFA have a game at Hampden NOW

And before we go all tonto at Rangers, remember the Strapon Army have a game against Englundshire

Good post and I actually hope Hampden loses its Euro games because of this.  We need action by someone, the SG has been far too soft on football. 

Just a wee reminder that it's a new club impersonating a deceased one. 

spacer.png

Edited by JackLadd

Swinney and co trying to deflect blame and using football as an easy target

Sorry FM and co but it was clear you cannot take on certain groups and push things too far (in terms of numbers who will protest/gather)....now you don't like it and I understand why but it was clear this would happen and your pathetic police response is equally to blame....trying to tell us a statement would have solved the issues is just stupidity at it's finest

Covid demo in Edinburgh....after a wonderful statement from our own FM which clearly people paid attention to

See the source image

Toxteth O'Grady
15 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Good post and I actually hope Hampden loses its Euro games because of this.  We need action by someone, the SG has been far too soft on football. 

The correct action would be to shut down The Rangers

Footballfirst

The Police aren't happy either.

https://www.scotland.police.uk/what-s-happening/news/2021/march/statement-from-dcc-malcolm-graham-on-football-fans-gathering-in-glasgow/

Statement from DCC Malcolm Graham on football fans gathering in Glasgow

Deputy Chief Constable Malcolm Graham said: “The behaviour which we saw at the weekend was disgraceful and I utterly condemn the individuals who chose to completely disregard the coronavirus regulations, putting both the wider community and our officers at risk.

“I also strongly condemn the lack of support from Rangers Football Club over the messages we repeatedly asked them to put out to persuade fans not to go out celebrating and encourage those who did gather in large numbers to return home.

“We’ve been planning for the conclusion of the football season for some time since the league was allowed to resume and the sport is in a very privileged position given the restrictions seen across the country for almost a year.

“It was very clear through the lack of messaging that Rangers did not take seriously their responsibilities in terms of seeking to persuade their fans to celebrate safely and responsibly.

“I commend the officers who delivered a policing operation which was entirely consistent with our approach throughout this pandemic to maintain public safety and minimise disorder, disruption and damage to property.

“They did this faced with considerable danger, all of which was completely unnecessary and avoidable.

“Where large numbers of people gather at an unplanned event such as this we use established crowd control measures to ensure we are keeping the public safe and manage those who are refusing to disperse.

“We will work with football clubs, local authorities and the Scottish Government to ensure we do everything we can to persuade people that none of these scenes can be repeated as the football season continues.”

Fozzyonthefence
8 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

The correct action would be to shut down The Rangers

They were shut down.  In 2012. 

Edit:  You did say The Rangers so you are correct.  They need shut down too. 

As an aside I can’t remember 55 or 54 or 53, etc being so big even though they were record breaking numbers.  They won’t admit it of course but this is much more to do with stopping 10 than getting 55.   The constant harping on about 55 is just them trolling the people who believe they are a new club. 

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

15 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

https://www.scotland.police.uk/what-s-happening/news/2021/march/statement-from-dcc-malcolm-graham-on-football-fans-gathering-in-glasgow/

Deputy Chief Constable Malcolm Graham said: “The behaviour which we saw at the weekend was disgraceful and I utterly condemn the individuals who chose to completely disregard the coronavirus regulations, putting both the wider community and our officers at risk.

“I also strongly condemn the lack of support from Rangers Football Club over the messages we repeatedly asked them to put out to persuade fans not to go out celebrating and encourage those who did gather in large numbers to return home.

“We’ve been planning for the conclusion of the football season for some time since the league was allowed to resume and the sport is in a very privileged position given the restrictions seen across the country for almost a year.

“It was very clear through the lack of messaging that Rangers did not take seriously their responsibilities in terms of seeking to persuade their fans to celebrate safely and responsibly.

“I commend the officers who delivered a policing operation which was entirely consistent with our approach throughout this pandemic to maintain public safety and minimise disorder, disruption and damage to property.

“They did this faced with considerable danger, all of which was completely unnecessary and avoidable.

“Where large numbers of people gather at an unplanned event such as this we use established crowd control measures to ensure we are keeping the public safe and manage those who are refusing to disperse.

“We will work with football clubs, local authorities and the Scottish Government to ensure we do everything we can to persuade people that none of these scenes can be repeated as the football season continues.”

Quite a weak statement. Surely by now they know what they are dealing with with respect to either Glasgow club and their fan bases and any policy would be proactive, around Ibrox and the city centre, rather than reactionary with any assistance from Ibrox seen as possible but not to be relied upon. The reference to the club's inaction just seems naive like a sketch from Scot Squad.

Edited by Riccarton3

alwaysthereinspirit

The Newco statement is pure unadulterated crap. Sweepity sweep.

Scottish football went backwards another 20 years yesterday. Who in their right mind running a national sport (SFA) wants us back with a two team duopoly AGAIN.  Help the other teams in Scotland and fix this mess. Please. Get the officiating right. Get the TV contract fixed. Get the money evenly spread. But more importantly get yourselves corrected and do your jobs right.

credit card

There were hundreds of cars parked outside the ground all the way to the bridge over the M8. It wouldn't take The Line Of Duty crew to ask why didn't the Chief Inspector not ensure the registration numbers were taken as we all know many will be from outside the local authority boundary and hence breaking the law.

Toxteth O'Grady
17 minutes ago, credit card said:

There were hundreds of cars parked outside the ground all the way to the bridge over the M8. It wouldn't take The Line Of Duty crew to ask why didn't the Chief Inspector not ensure the registration numbers were taken as we all know many will be from outside the local authority boundary and hence breaking the law.

They could have clamped them all 

Toxteth O'Grady
7 hours ago, Candy said:

100% this.

However we are so soft centered that  Budge probably baked them a cake and sung " congratulations " down the phone.

ONLY HEARTS!

Vlad would have cast them aside 

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Where large numbers of people gather at an unplanned event such as this we use established crowd control measures to ensure we are keeping the public safe and manage those who are refusing to disperse.

So.....a couple of things stand out:

Firstly, anyone who thought this “event” was unplanned/completely random and spontaneous is completely deluded, Baldrick in WW1 knew this was going to happen, as will the trouble at the next cheek game.  Anyone in senior authority who did not prepare or advise accordingly needs called out (unless they were of a cheek persuasion), the recent sale of fireworks in the Glesga area would have been a very big clue.

Secondly, “refusing to disperse”.... is this not a breach of our current lockdown conditions?  If so, I’d be assuming that the police are not finished here, I suspect video/face recognition procedures will be currently ongoing and a few doors will be knocked in the early hours of this week......this may throw the SG a lifeline as lockdown breach protocols take place....if not then questions need asked about what the SG are actually going to do seeing as a “yellow card” has already been issued.

Stop the test of the premiership games being played.......please, please make this happen 👍

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Yes, Rangers behaved disgracefully and yes, their supporters behaved like morons, but for the Police to absolve themselves of any blame for failing to plan for and deal with something that was being widely talked about on social media is nothing more than blame deflection.  

31 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

So.....a couple of things stand out:

Firstly, anyone who thought this “event” was unplanned/completely random and spontaneous is completely deluded, Baldrick in WW1 knew this was going to happen, as will the trouble at the next cheek game.  Anyone in senior authority who did not prepare or advise accordingly needs called out (unless they were of a cheek persuasion), the recent sale of fireworks in the Glesga area would have been a very big clue.

Secondly, “refusing to disperse”.... is this not a breach of our current lockdown conditions?  If so, I’d be assuming that the police are not finished here, I suspect video/face recognition procedures will be currently ongoing and a few doors will be knocked in the early hours of this week......this may throw the SG a lifeline as lockdown breach protocols take place....if not then questions need asked about what the SG are actually going to do seeing as a “yellow card” has already been issued.

Stop the test of the premiership games being played.......please, please make this happen 👍

One other thing there was not a peep from many when St Johnstone fans gathered the week before in their hundreds with flares etc......oh and not much from the SG either

Now I wonder why......I think we know that Rangers are just seen as an easier target so they feel they can let loose with impunity trying to look after themselves and deflect blame elsewhere...including the police trying to pretend they were taken by surprise

Edited by CJGJ

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

I was just about to post if you think the last couple of days were bad, wait until the OF game in a couple of weeks, and then saw this! :rofl:

The home-schooling lesson today must have been Microsoft Paint for beginners.  

Just had some Celtic ***** trying to say it’s fake, just_us_tims is the Instagram page someone reposted it from. The guy has just blatantly refused to accept any blame or accept any incidence where Celtic fans were allowed to congregate illegally by the police. Blocked me eventually 😆

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

They’re a ****ing joke, not our fault gov. They’ve enabled the misbehaviour of the uglies for decades whilst at the same time acted differently towards other groups. 
No matter your political views contrast that with the woman in England fined £10k for organising a protest about the NHS. Or Manny Singh who was sentenced to SEVENTY days in prison for refusing to switch a Yes march in Glasgow from 1:30pm to 11:30am. 
As much as I despise the huns they take the blame for their behaviour, they don’t care what perplexed think about them, they know the police won’t do anything. 200 arrested in Corby by English police, 28 in Glasgow. 

Brick Tamland

Selfish, indulgent, mouth breathing scumbags. 
People still dying, old and sick folk in homes not seeing family members for almost a year, small businesses going under, large businesses going under, lockdown itself causing incalculable mental and other health problems and just as we are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel these ****ing scumbags risk extending it further. 
I despair at the intelligence of these people and the encouragement they received from their club. And if there are any Sevco fans infiltrating this forum it’s your 1st Premiership title you *****. 
And for the record I despise the other Arse cheek just as much. 

2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Thanks for posting this.  Question is, are our esteemed football authorities going to responded with penalties?  The answer of course is no because of some utter scam which we supported which states apparently that clubs are not responsible for the actions of their supporters.

That why hibs supporters were able to riot at hampden park with impunity.  Can't help thinking though that if Hearts supporters behaved disgracefully they would find a way to punish us.

John Findlay
12 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Swinney and co trying to deflect blame and using football as an easy target

Sorry FM and co but it was clear you cannot take on certain groups and push things too far (in terms of numbers who will protest/gather)....now you don't like it and I understand why but it was clear this would happen and your pathetic police response is equally to blame....trying to tell us a statement would have solved the issues is just stupidity at it's finest

Covid demo in Edinburgh....after a wonderful statement from our own FM which clearly people paid attention to

See the source image

You're a Trier, I will give you that.

The Scottish Government ought to apply a three-pronged approach once they've notified the SFA and SPFL that failure to comply would result in all football being shut down completely until further notice.

Today, they should announce that a 25 point deduction will be applied to Rangers* as a result of their fans' recent behaviour.

Three days later, once the implications have hit home for both Rangers* and Celtic, Celtic should have a 10 point deduction applied for their fans behaviour.

A further three days later, once the ramifications have had time to concentrate minds, the current Premiership season should be null and voided, with the threat that next season may be subject to cancellation too. 

This way, a large swathe of fans who think they're immune from regulations designed to keep us all safe will have a meaningful punishment applied for once in their lives.

Carlsberg don't do punishments that fit the crime, but if they did.....

The Rangers should be hammered for making no effort to control their hun hordes. Suspend the league imo or at least all Sevco fixtures.

Ron Burgundy

If hibs fans can wreck Hampden and their actions be described at over exuberance and Celtic fans can gather at Hampden and then at Parkhead whilst throwing barriers at the police I find it hard to justify punishing Rangers cos their fans are also tits.

Police in a difficult position they chose  the light touch escort and monitor rather than crack skulls. If Scottish police were like French or Amsterdam police (remember the Timothy get a few sore heads a few seasons back?) there could have been another Manchester style riot.  Rangers board has a big responsibility in this by not speaking out before Sunday or after Saturday. Probably would not have prevented gatherings but would at least have shown they were trying to be sensible during lockdown.

Edited by EIEIO
Spelling

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

The Rangers should be hammered for making no effort to control their hun hordes. Suspend the league imo or at least all Sevco fixtures.

Very poor on Rangers’ part not to take this seriously.  A strong statement from them wouldn’t have stopped all the morons but it would surely have stopped some of them. After all, these people believe everything their club says so it is understandable that the police tried to get them to be proactive and appeal to their fans to behave. 

eyesandears
2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

10B53E8E-6C97-418B-9522-1ADCED6E2BB2.jpeg

The Goon Brigade have slithered under their rocks. Wonder if they'll try and put on a show to protect the very ground they were flinging fences around trying to get to their own players just a few weeks ago. Utter clowns the lot of them.

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

If hibs fans can wreck Hampden and their actions be described at over exuberance and Celtic fans can gather at Hampden and then at Parkhead whilst throwing barriers at the police I find it hard to justify punishing Rangers cos their fans are also tits.

Because we're throwing pandemic into the mix here and their actions over the weekend can impact wider society in a way normal football nonsense doesn't.