Rangers League win ( merged )

LeftBack

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

All real hearts fans wanted rangers to stop those hooped ****s.  But that fact aside the behaviour was unfortunate but inevitable. 

Let’s not for a second pretend if wouldn’t have been exactly the same if the vermin had won the 10.  And we would be exactly the same if we’d won the Scottish cup in December (there were threads on here and Facebook discussing the organisation of that very thing). And here are pictures of those animal fermers from Perth doing the exact same after their league cup victory. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6755621/st-johnstone-fans-lockdown-rules-betfred-cup/amp/

the point is.. every and all teams would do the same. So whilst it’s unfortunate - we can’t get on our high horse about it.

Nobody is arguing that every team would be the same, but there are two distinct differences had it been us 

1. HMFC would have put a statemount out beforehand urging fans not to participate. 

2. HMFC would be punished for it 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Riccarton3

• Bongo 1874

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, ericb said:

Nobody is arguing that every team would be the same, but there are two distinct differences had it been us 

1. HMFC would have put a statemount out beforehand urging fans not to participate. 

Spot on. 

The White Cockade
1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Am delighted, I hate the vermin.

I’m shocked

not....

were you there?

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, ericb said:

true on both accounts. But the anger should be directed at the governing bodies and labels like hun sympathisers should not be thrown around. Ridiculous

St Johnstone did not get punished either did they? Not sure if they released a statement or not

kirkierobroy

I have no doubt that if Old Firm Vermin (Parkhead) FC had won then likewise there would have been tens of thousands of drunk idiots spreading Covid and trashing a historic public space (as well as letting off fireworks half the night) as with Old Firm Vermin (Ibrox) FC. And likewise, the club would not have discouraged the thuggery not would they have been regretful afterwords. Just like their Ibrox partners.

But, y'know, actually, would other clubs have been the same. I agree with ericb that Hearts - and indeed most other clubs - would have at least warned fans to behave and taken action against those who didn't.

St Johnstone urged their fans not to go to McDiarmid to welcome the team back after the League Cup win. Some supporters did but were mostly socially distanced and there was no trashing of stuff. I think most other clubs would have seen something similar.

Every support has its share of idiots but the majority of Old Firm followers are near-psychotic.

10 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Ah right. Don’t get me wrong I’m not particularly arsed they’ve won, its kinda bitter sweet, no 10iar so sweet the other Glasgow club wins it.. bitter. However I’ve noticed we are a bit selective on the clubs we’re being pals with due to the summer vote.

Where I'm at - if pushed my "happiness" that Celtic and 10iar got gazzumped possibly outwieghs my horror that Rangers are "back", but the fact is the whole thing actually just depresses me and that's my real answer - always has been.  Especially when I lived down south or overseas people who don't get it would really push on who you prefer.  "Look the best result at an old firm match would be a nerve gas attack" was generally my final answer!

As for selectivity over last summer.  Well there are clear allies, Partick and Stranraer, there are others such as ICT and Falkirk who you could say had a dog in the fight too, but stood firm and spoke out.  Then some like (my memory aint what it was) East Fife and Edinburgh City who voted our way or abstained as they were obviously uncomfy with the whole thing.  Yes, many were somewhat looking after themselves, as we were.  But what I'd say is that Ann Budge, Jacqui Low, Gary Deans, Scott Gardiner... all in a very small band of those in Scottish football with real integrity.  If you could draw a list before last year of people in our game who aren't slaves to the OF and SFA etc, that would probably just about form it.  Controversial, but I'd have Leann Dempster on there too maybe, and noise was she wasn't happy with how Hibs behaved.

But Rangers?!?!  It was 100% about the OF power struggle.  They saw a chance to remove Lawell's sycophants and went for it.  Noting more.  Nothing about the good of Scottish football.  Christ, barely even self-servency in a way, just a power move.  100% political and PR.

And let's remember they followed through on nothing.  If they really wanted to get behind the cause of the expelled teams, they could have and perhaps could have even brought some with them.  They merely happened to be raising some questions which aligned with ours, so our purposes crossed for a moment.

That's how I see it.

20 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

All real hearts fans wanted rangers to stop those hooped ****s.  But that fact aside the behaviour was unfortunate but inevitable. 

Let’s not for a second pretend if wouldn’t have been exactly the same if the vermin had won the 10.  And we would be exactly the same if we’d won the Scottish cup in December (there were threads on here and Facebook discussing the organisation of that very thing). And here are pictures of those animal fermers from Perth doing the exact same after their league cup victory. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6755621/st-johnstone-fans-lockdown-rules-betfred-cup/amp/

the point is.. every and all teams would do the same. So whilst it’s unfortunate - we can’t get on our high horse about it.

Yes, fans of most teams would do something along these lines.

But I don't know why you think 'real'  Hearts fans would favour Rangers over Celtic. 

Why favour either when you can favour neither?

The White Cockade

Have no time for either the blue knuckle draggers or the green ones

Have destroyed Scottish football over the years with their bigotry and their domination of our game due to that bigotry

They are the reason we have a pub league 

3 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Consciences pricked?  No doubt Sevco will claim this as a most generous gift.

They also tweeted that fans were out helping the clear up

I'm horrified at the extent of the celebrations. Common sense went out of the window and we basically witnessed a city wide street party in the middle of pandemic in an island where over 100,000 people have lost their lives to said pandemic. 

Rangers and the SFA/SPFL should have done more to dissuade fans from turning out in the numbers they did (I full expect this to happen whenever silverware is won by a team, Leeds last year for example). 

I think the club and league has failed big time here. Also Police Scotland in not moving them on firmly enough. Seems like with the BLM protests they were much quicker to act. Although, I do appreciate crowd volatility is something to consider for everyone's health and safety too. 

It could very well throw the rest of the season into jeopardy. 

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

But I don't know why you think 'real'  Hearts fans would favour Rangers over Celtic. 

Don’t look on it as prefer, look on it as dislike marginally less.

They are both wankers, but in terms of the direct interactions  with regards our club those hooped ****s are in a different league.

As well as their quest for  9.78 IAR 100% being the reason we were voted out the league we have 1986, smearing human faeces on the walls of tynecastle celebrating the death of innocents, robbing the kiosks, forcing the kids game at half time moved.. and forcing me to explain to my 9 year old daughter why some balaclava and tracksuit wearing ***** has ran past saying we should be burnt on a bonfire. 

yes, we have had terrible experiences with rangers as well. I’m more than aware having been on the receiving end in a number of ways - but nothing compared to celtic -  those hooped ***** utterly HATE hearts and there isn’t really any comparison what so ever. 

To argue equality is airbrushing history. Usually driven by non football factors

23 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

I’m shocked

not....

were you there?

Not at all I support Hearts but will always want Celtic to lose and since it's a two team league am always going to want Rangers to win.

1 hour ago, OldGorgie said:

Nice try but the fault lies squarely with the knuckle dragging morons that ignored an epidemic in which many people have died. Unless they are even more stupid than I take them for, they would be perfectly well aware of the potential danger to the rest of the population. Some I believe can even read the words between the big pictures in the Sun or Daily Record.

Not sure what you mean by 'nice try'. Yes, the 'knuckle dragging morons' are to blame and I would never seek to blame the Police for the crimes of others, but as part of their duties the Police have a responsible for crowd management in public areas aimed at preventing criminal behaviour. We see it at Tynecastle when Macleod Street is closed off at the end of certain matches. They seem very adept at controlling beach and park gatherings all organised on social media but somehow missed this? This was not some spontaneous act. Despite what is being said public I would bet my second last dollar that there will be rank and file Police Officers privately critical of how this was handled and that questions will be getting asked at a political level about their performance, and rightly so.

17 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Spot on.

I despise both Celtic and The Rangers.

Never get my head around jambos that have a love in with The Rangers.

Usually knuckle dragging union jack wearing idiots.

Pasquale for King
38 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

😂😂😂

Bravo!

I’ve shared it a few times since it was on my timeline 😆

Just now, 4marsbars said:

Yes, it is ridiculous. I wish folk would define "real" Hearts fans to me regarding the old squirm. 

Over the (near) 40 years i've been at Tynie, Hearts have had more dodgy decisions given against us from Glasgow Rangers than Celtic, although there's been a few against that lot as well. I detest Glasgow Rangers and glad they got liquidated. I detest Smeltic equally. They were both as guilty as each other when it comes to all their inflammatory religious pish. They have made Scotland a laughing stock regards football and are not wanted anywhere. 

I suppose i should grudgingly congratulate Rangers 2012 on their first ever Premier trophy. In fairness they have done well but they have won the weakest Premier League i can ever remember, Hibs even being in third shows how weak it is. 

For a club only 9 years old to have come from winning League 2, League 1, Championship and now Premier league in that short space of time is quite a phenomenal feat, and shows to others that it is possible.

Cant stand either of the old firm,  normally dont care who wins what. However, I didnt want them to get 9.8 in a row so I'm sort of happy that the huns won. 

kirkierobroy
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

'Accidentally damaged' - now that's euphemism worthy of Sir Humphrey Appleby.

kirkierobroy
15 minutes ago, jambonian said:

For a club only 9 years old to have come from winning League 2, League 1, Championship and now Premier league in that short space of time is quite a phenomenal feat, and shows to others that it is possible.

That's a commendably positive way of looking at it.

I do hope that the newly professional Queen's Park FC do something similar and become the dominant Glasgow side

Hagar the Horrible

I have to say Swinneys comments condeming Rangers and the lack of leadership is one thing but its a bit rich when his government and Police Scotland can escape critisism when everybody knew this would happen,  Where is the leadership of the SPFL and SFA Maxwell and Doncaster, not one peep from either of those idiots.  Why was Ibrox and George Square not closed down for this and next weekend?

Rangers statement, is incredible, not one word of sorry, only they are working with stakeholders

So what will the outcome be, stop lower leagues playing?

What should happen is everybody who was there advised to self iscolate for the next 2 weeks.

Keep Glasgow in full lockdown for another month

Ditch this weekend OF game and its a public heath bombscare

No fans for the OF for the foreseable future at games until Covid is eredicated

How can UEFA have a game at Hampden NOW

And before we go all tonto at Rangers, remember the Strapon Army have a game against Englundshire

Just now, kirkierobroy said:

That's a commendably positive way of looking at it.

I do hope that the newly professional Queen's Park FC do something similar and become the dominant Glasgow side

Ooooh! That would be nice....and without all the bigotry thrown in! 👍

OmiyaHearts
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Absolutely. They're patting themselves on the back through here today, as a handful stayed behind to tidy up the mess they made.

I know plenty of huns - friends, family and workmates. They're loving the attention of it all.

1 hour ago, ericb said:

Not sure how a club could be punished for an unorganised gathering in public spaces outside their stadium. Yes they (Rangers)should have put a statement out beforehand and the police could have tried harder to prevent last night, but we’d have done the exact same thing probably

Spitonastranger
2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

The police aren’t going to condemn the BLM movement. The politically correct left would have a monumental field day with that. 

:bwcornette::conspiracy:you live in a strange place

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Your whole post is driven by non football factors. Anyone of pensionable age probably remembers cheering on celtic as they became the first British club to win the European Cup. They can also remember rangers rioting as they won the cup winners cup. One club is based 100% on religious bigotry, one on being plastic paddies. I know which one I detest the most 

Das Viertel Hearts
1 hour ago, Madjambo21 said:

Spot on.

I despise both Celtic and The Rangers.

Never get my head around jambos that have a love in with The Rangers.

Usually knuckle dragging union jack wearing idiots.

Yes indeed. 

Our unabashed 5th column.

It's just a shame that a comet hasn't landed on the Weege and removed both of these disgusting institutions from the face of the earth.

14 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Your whole post is driven by non football factors. Anyone of pensionable age probably remembers cheering on celtic as they became the first British club to win the European Cup. They can also remember rangers rioting as they won the cup winners cup. One club is based 100% on religious bigotry, one on being plastic paddies. I know which one I detest the most 

Personally speaking both clubs are based on 100% religious bigotry, or did i just dream about the troubles etc 🤔

Bazzas right boot

"All real Hearts fans......" 

Sit down. 

Only complete roasters base a Hearts fans status on who the hate more- rangers or Celtic. 

Folk can have thier opinion on both, it doesn't effect thier  Hearts supporting % either way- unless you're basing it on something more than football, and if you're doing that then your as bad as the celtic  and rangers ramjets and would be better getting a ST for Govan. 

Pasquale for King
50 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Not sure how a club could be punished for an unorganised gathering in public spaces outside their stadium. Yes they (Rangers)should have put a statement out beforehand and the police could have tried harder to prevent last night, but we’d have done the exact same thing probably

Going to the corner of the stadium after the match and hanging out the windows wasn’t exactly deterring the fans, they hadn’t even won the ****ing league at that point. 
The police have let them and their bigoted cousins away with murder for years, everywhere they go. 
Let’s see how they deal with this in a couple of weeks time. 

0DE7936D-D4FB-4592-A95C-26B629A56D2C.jpeg

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Going to the corner of the stadium after the match and hanging out the windows wasn’t exactly deterring the fans, they hadn’t even won the ****ing league at that point. 
The police have let them and their bigoted cousins away with murder for years, everywhere they go. 

Their grammar is atrocious. 

Malinga the Swinga

I detest Celtic FC and the victim mentality they thrive on. I detest Rangers FC and the victim mentality they thrive on. 

I detest Celtic FC for their systematic use of sectarianism to build and develop their club. 

I detest Rangers FC for their systematic use of sectarianism to build and develop their club. 

I detest Celtic FC for their cosy relationship with the media and the relationship they have with their so called bitter rivals when in reality, they continually help each other keep Scottish football in the dark ages. 

I detest Rangers FC for their cosy relationship with the media and the relationship they have with their so called bitter rivals, when in reality, they continually help keep Scottish football in the dark ages. 

No Hearts supporter I know under 60 has a preference for either of these teams. It might have happened in past, but no longer. 

Hearts and only Hearts matter to Hearts supporters. 

kingantti1874
44 minutes ago, XB52 said:

😂that is utter horse shit. Celtic are the very definition of a religious and political movement. 

have you never been to a ****ing game against them.. IRA IRA IRA for 90 ****ing minutes and let’s not forget the popes 12 crap.

kingantti1874
21 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

"All real Hearts fans......" 

Sit down. 

Only complete roasters base a Hearts fans status on who the hate more- rangers or Celtic. 

Folk can have thier opinion on both, it doesn't effect thier  Hearts supporting % either way- unless you're basing it on something more than football, and if you're doing that then your as bad as the celtic  and rangers ramjets and would be better getting a ST for Govan. 

you’ve got that the wrong way around.

those attempting to “airbrush” hearts history with Celtic are basing it on something more than football. 

I could 100% guarantee the political leanings of those who think our football experiences are equal

Rogue Daddy

Don’t look on it as prefer, look on it as dislike marginally less.

They are both wankers, but in terms of the direct interactions  with regards our club those hooped ****s are in a different league.

As well as their quest for  9.78 IAR 100% being the reason we were voted out the league we have 1986, smearing human faeces on the walls of tynecastle celebrating the death of innocents, robbing the kiosks, forcing the kids game at half time moved.. and forcing me to explain to my 9 year old daughter why some balaclava and tracksuit wearing ***** has ran past saying we should be burnt on a bonfire. 

yes, we have had terrible experiences with rangers as well. I’m more than aware having been on the receiving end in a number of ways - but nothing compared to celtic -  those hooped ***** utterly HATE hearts and there isn’t really any comparison what so ever. 

To argue equality is airbrushing history. Usually driven by non football factors

I'm with you mate. Celtic absolutely disgust me. Without a doubt the WORST fans and club,  in the world! No contest. Obviously drawing on past experiences... and more recent with regards to last years shenanigans.

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely in the 'Scottish football can do without both arse-cheeks' camp, but celtic are the worst IMO.

I have nothing but disdain and contempt for anyone who aligns themselves to a football club on the grounds of politics or religion. I feel the same towards anyone who hates a football club for political and religious reasons or their perception thereof. 2021 Scotland and we’re still using this crap as a measurement of people.

kingantti1874
51 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Given they all refer to thing that have happened at a hearts match, been sung at a hearts match or have directly harmed hearts I think your talking pish. 

As I said in a post above, some fans want to airbrush our history with that vile institution.  

As for Celtic not being a club  “based on religious bigotry” I actually cannot believe anyone could post that with a straight face

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

you’ve got that the wrong way around.

those attempting to “airbrush” hearts history with Celtic are basing it on something more than football. 

I could 100% guarantee the political leanings of those who think our football experiences are equal

Fair enough, but you can't lead a state ment like  all real Hearts fans hate one over the other. 

Hate Scotland for this, you don't need to align with either.

Rogue Daddy
30 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

FFS.... at least the barriers, from when the green brigade were demonstrating against their club earlier in the season, should still be in place?...'we suggest you wear face coverings'... a social conscience at last... or do they mean balaclavas?

ToadKiller Dog

Nothing beats a post that claims to speak on behalf of all real hearts fans .

Only hearts are the team I want to see win the league fair enough if that makes me a unreal hearts fan so be it. 

As I said before it amuses me more the Orcs winning this time due to the lawwell shenanigans this summer past .It would also amuse me if the Orcs had continued to win nowt for the rest of time if covid didn't exist  .

Any fan of a non ugly sister club who backs one over the other is plain nuts ,we have just lived through the bullying lawwells celtic era ,but I won't forget the previous rangers era where the owner used his pals in the banks to threaten other clubs with calling in the debts if they didn't sell to rangers. 

They would happily have put us into admin without a second thought .

So neither will get my backing or support on any achievement .

Watch over the coming seasons as the two of them work together to undermine our game as they push for an exit .

Watch as they continue to play the rest of us off against each other .

Both have large shitty elements in their fans base but it's the actions of the clubs and the SFA/Spfl plus the media lackeys  that hurt us more 

The two of them will unite as never before in this aim is my prediction.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

FFS.... at least the barriers, from when the green brigade were demonstrating against their club earlier in the season, should still be in place?...'we suggest you wear face coverings'... a social conscience at last... or do they mean balaclavas?

Who knows, just seen this illiterate pish on a Dundee Utd fans page, I edited the **** off comment she made. I’m currently discussing with two of them how they’re just as bad but because the police gave an escort to George Square they think they hold the moral high ground. 

11 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Fair enough, but you can't lead a state ment like  all real Hearts fans hate one over the other. 

Who do you hate more Rangers or Hibs?. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Pasquale for King
35 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Their grammar is atrocious. 

I thought catholic schools were supposed to be of a higher standard? I blame the SNP, or Meghan Markle. 

kingantti1874
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I don’t align with rangers. I’m neither a unionist / nationalist and I’m 100% aethiest. I’m a me -ist, I’m only interested in what good for me and my family.  

For clarity, I think most hearts fans know who would love to see us dead, so I base my views on knowing who our enemies are.

I find it a people trying to argue to are equally bad a bit ridiculous.  “Celtic are harmless plastic paddies, big bad rangers are bigots”  that may just be about the most laughable thing I’ve ever read on here.  

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

Both clubs are based on religious bigotry. It's the reason both clubs are so big and also the reason whey both clubs only pay lip service to initiatives like Nil by mouth. Religious bigotry is the life blood of both these teams and is the reason why bus loads of glory hunters travel to Glasgow every other weekend to support them. I worked with a guy who is a Partick Thistle fan and his religious persuasion would suggest he would support Rangers, but he hated them as much as he hated Celtic because he went to the game on a Saturday to see football and support his local team. If there were more supporters like him, teams like Partick and  Queens Park would be more competitive, Clyde would still be playing in Glasgow and Third Lanark wouldn't have gone to the wall. 

William H. Bonney
12 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Who do you hate more Rangers or Hibs?. 

Why would anyone hate hibs, they bring us so much joy.