Happy Clappers

Sertse

5 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

The happy clappers are losers who haven't played any sports  in thier sad lives ,

They have no standards hence the reason they accept yet never question any decisions by the club. 

Lucky enough in the real world I don't know many with such low expectations for Hearts .

Quite willing to show you some Muay Thai boxing. Believe me, its quite competitive. 

It's weird how Tosh and you misspell their. Double agent? 

Edited by ri Alban

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• The Grim Reaper

• Jambos_1874

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The oot Brigade are definitely part of the problem. 

No manager has a chance to build, even one that is doing OK. 

Manky bedsheets, plane, phoodle 😭

:rofl:

Jeffros Furios
4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Quite willing to show you some Muay Thai boxing. Believe me, its quite competitive. 

It's weird how Tosh and you misspell their. Double agent? 

Yer a Paisley cripple pal 😀 and aye double agent  

:insufferable:

8 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

I must be in the minority. Detest Celtic. I find our games against them toxic crowd wise. Then I'd put rangers before hibs. Maybe it's because we are from the same city but whenever we play hibs I'm desperate for us to beat them. Once that whistle goes at the end of the match that's it for me.  Have even met hibs supporting mates for a pint after derbies regardless of the result. I could never do the same with an old firm fan. Cant tar them all with the same brush but generally speaking, I find the majority have an arrogance and self entitlement to win every game. They both spew bile from the stands but Celtic definitely shade it for me 

I’ve been for beers with huns and tims when I had a local. No problems drinking with anyone tbh including hibs fans. My wife and her entire family are tims but they’re a nasty club. The victim stuff does my head in. The toxic atmosphere during Hearts v Celtic and Hearts v hibs game just isn’t replicated in a Hearts v Rangers match. That hate grows on you because it’s reciprocated. Special games that Hearts v Rangers games just can not match. 

WheatfieldWarrior
15 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

No you couldn’t. Unless you think Robbie Neilson is the only manager capable of managing the third best financed club in Scotland. In which case, enjoy the rest of your day Mrs Neilson. 

I think we're just going to have to disagree on that as I do think that antagonistic boo boys make the club worse not better.

In any case the last figures I saw for budgets put Aberdeen as 3rd with us 4th & Hibs only a few percent behind, so would be interested to see where your figures come from..

Just now, WheatfieldWarrior said:

I think we're just going to have to disagree on that as I do think that antagonistic boo boys make the club worse not better.

In any case the last figures I saw for budgets put Aberdeen as 3rd with us 4th & Hibs only a few percent behind, so would be interested to see where your figures come from..

It’s not a case of just agreeing to disagree. You can’t blame the fans for the disastrous managerial appointments since RNs first spell. It’s an utterly ridiculous viewpoint. Robbie Neilson was replaceable, even his biggest fan should be happy to admit that. The club, not the fans, made a total and utter arse of it. 

it’s remarkable given FoH and the fans role in saving the club and the fact there are no crowds that some folk still find ways of blaming the fans for the clubs shortfalls.

ok 4th best financed club then. Happy to concede the point. 

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I agree. I couldn’t care less if somebody wanted rangers to lose a cup final against hibs. Doesn’t concern me in the slightest. 

its obvious who the fans hate the most when you’re in the stands and playing these sides. That is indisputable imo. Obviously there will be individuals who hate rangers more than Celtic etc for there own reasons. 

Celtic and rangers are close for me and I agree the hate between us and celtic is tangible, more so than hibs imo. 

WheatfieldWarrior
35 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It’s not a case of just agreeing to disagree. You can’t blame the fans for the disastrous managerial appointments since RNs first spell. It’s an utterly ridiculous viewpoint. Robbie Neilson was replaceable, even his biggest fan should be happy to admit that. The club, not the fans, made a total and utter arse of it. 

it’s remarkable given FoH and the fans role in saving the club and the fact there are no crowds that some folk still find ways of blaming the fans for the clubs shortfalls.

ok 4th best financed club then. Happy to concede the point. 

I said that a case could be made for the 'Neilson Oot brigade', not fans - indeed that group were probably 1 or 2% of fans.  

Just now, WheatfieldWarrior said:

I said that a case could be made for the 'Neilson Oot brigade', not fans - indeed that group were probably 1 or 2% of fans.  

Fair enough. Went a bit overboard with my response as well. No offence meant. 

6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Ann Budge oozes boredom. I feel it just by looking at her.

I understand that feeling. I get it just by looking at your posts. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Disrespectful pish. OP should be banned imho. 

Opinions should be respected. 

****ing *****, opposite of happy clapper eh. Just as disrespectful and out of order 

5 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

I take offence to the term 'Happy Clapper'.  Not jumping on Social media a nano second after a game ranting that everyone at the club needs to go does not mean anyone is happy.    I am as annoyed, upset, hacked off as everyone after poor performances but I want to have constructive debate about what's wrong here and there.  The manager is her until the end of the season at least.  The players are here until teh summer.  We have what we have and the objective is to win the league.  Once we achieve that (hopefully) we then look at what we need for next season.  Then will be the time to debate who should come and go.  My take on last night, the two wingers do not work, they did better when they tucked inside.  GMS started to look a player.  Naismith is past his best.  I would have walker and the big man starting before Naismith and Kastneer.  

Pretty much this.

Offensive patter from the OP.  Hearts supporters supporting the team and the manager, through thick and thin. Wow!  How dare they? 

That's what it's been like in my 50 odd years of following Hearts, and we've had some pretty torrid years!

I'm not enjoying what I am watching just now, but I never come on here to slag anyone.  A few on here take great delight in slagging the team, slagging individuals, slagging the manager, slagging fellow Hearts supporters and think they have a Devine right to be considered the authority on the game and what's wrong!!

I don't post on here after a poor result because all I read are the same old posters, posting the same old nonsense.  I usually turn up the next day and just wonder where the sense of entitlement comes from.

We are winning the league but it's torture to watch just now.  Those who think we should be 'pissing the league' (and I'm one of them) should take a wee look one league up. Celtic have the biggest budget and probably the best players by a mile.  They are getting absolutely trolleyed! Brilliant to see, but comparisons need perspective.  We are currently winning while other teams cut each others throats.  Summer needs to see this team of underachievers sorted out!

Right now, I can't wait to get there.  Get this season out of the way and move on to better stuff.  Like everyone else (except for the Hobo element, sniff, sniff) on here I am really hopeful that we can turn some of this eye watering stuff around, but regardless I am 100% behind my team and hope we can get this finished off sooner rather than later!

WheatfieldWarrior
14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Fair enough. Went a bit overboard with my response as well. No offence meant. 

No problem honestly. :)

I think that the league is done and we are in pre-season mode already and trying to get 4 newly signed attackers to build an understanding with each other and adapt their game to the Scottish game ready for next season.

I think we'll bring in another 6 players to complete for first team places in the summer window, so the team that starts in August is going to be a completely different team anyway - with that in mind I'm not really bothered about whether the team over the last few weeks has any rhythm to it.  We may also have Harring and Souttar back to something resembling full fitness by that point as well, so we'll need to evaluate what level they are likely to be at for the start of next season and make a decision on them.

I have noticed in the seasons that Robbie has been the manager, that the rebuild for next season does tend to start in the January window, especially if we are miles clear of 2nd or 4th as we were in the first 2 seasons he managed Hearts.

This tends to leave the team on the run in looking a bit disjointed, but hasn't had any effect the final league position thus far.

Overall, I'm fairly relaxed about where we are now.  We could have kept the team largely the same until the end of the season and maybe win the league by an extra 10 or 12 points, on balance, I think getting ready for next season is the right thing to do.  

All that said, I do want to scud Dundee on Saturday......

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

I agree. I couldn’t care less if somebody wanted rangers to lose a cup final against hibs. Doesn’t concern me in the slightest. 

its obvious who the fans hate the most when you’re in the stands and playing these sides. That is indisputable imo. Obviously there will be individuals who hate rangers more than Celtic etc for there own reasons. 

That is fair. 👍

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

I think that the league is done and we are in pre-season mode already and trying to get 4 newly signed attackers to build an understanding with each other and adapt their game to the Scottish game ready for next season.

I think we'll bring in another 6 players to complete for first team places in the summer window, so the team that starts in August is going to be a completely different team anyway - with that in mind I'm not really bothered about whether the team over the last few weeks has any rhythm to it.  We may also have Harring and Souttar back to something resembling full fitness by that point as well, so we'll need to evaluate what level they are likely to be at for the start of next season and make a decision on them.

I have noticed in the seasons that Robbie has been the manager, that the rebuild for next season does tend to start in the January window, especially if we are miles clear of 2nd or 4th as we were in the first 2 seasons he managed Hearts.

This tends to leave the team on the run in looking a bit disjointed, but hasn't had any effect the final league position thus far.

Overall, I'm fairly relaxed about where we are now.  We could have kept the team largely the same until the end of the season and maybe win the league by an extra 10 or 12 points, on balance, I think getting ready for next season is the right thing to do.  

I agree. 

Robbies cunning plan of getting both Roberts and GMS up and running is working as well., 😁

Getting match fitness, used to the top flight and ****ing over hibs without lifting a finger. 

Ofc, his plan was to have Gino, Roberts and GMS up and running but injuries curtailed that. 

8 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Stopped reading at hugely competitive league. 

Today’s results and tonight’s table confirms it’s a very competitive league. Might be a pretty low standard of league but it is competitive. After today’s games team in second bottom place is only 10 points behind  team in second top place after an average of 16 games. 

34 minutes ago, a11ank said:

Pretty much this.

Offensive patter from the OP.  Hearts supporters supporting the team and the manager, through thick and thin. Wow!  How dare they? 

That's what it's been like in my 50 odd years of following Hearts, and we've had some pretty torrid years!

I'm not enjoying what I am watching just now, but I never come on here to slag anyone.  A few on here take great delight in slagging the team, slagging individuals, slagging the manager, slagging fellow Hearts supporters and think they have a Devine right to be considered the authority on the game and what's wrong!!

I don't post on here after a poor result because all I read are the same old posters, posting the same old nonsense.  I usually turn up the next day and just wonder where the sense of entitlement comes from.

We are winning the league but it's torture to watch just now.  Those who think we should be 'pissing the league' (and I'm one of them) should take a wee look one league up. Celtic have the biggest budget and probably the best players by a mile.  They are getting absolutely trolleyed! Brilliant to see, but comparisons need perspective.  We are currently winning while other teams cut each others throats.  Summer needs to see this team of underachievers sorted out!

Right now, I can't wait to get there.  Get this season out of the way and move on to better stuff.  Like everyone else (except for the Hobo element, sniff, sniff) on here I am really hopeful that we can turn some of this eye watering stuff around, but regardless I am 100% behind my team and hope we can get this finished off sooner rather than later!

👍👍👍

17 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Think he is planning to bring in more than 6 in the summer. Mr Savage is already very busy. There’s a lot more than 6 going out as well. 

8 hours ago, Sertse said:

Time and time again I see people posting 'we're still top' or 'we still got the points' or 'we'll still get promoted'.

We're top because other teams are playing shite.

We have to scrape points every time.

Guaranteed promotion looks less likely every single week.

If we perform like this in the premiership, we're going straight back to the championship.

The 'happy clapper' crowd are happy with papering over the cracks and have the cheek to say people voicing their concern don't support the club.

Who is more dangerous? Someone who sees a fire starting in a building and tries to warn everyone or someone who sees it starting and tells everyone to calm down, to have faith that it won't spread and tries to personally attack anyone who is worried the building might burn?

The club is on a downward spiral and it's plain to see. Happy Clappers will have us in the championship again next year telling us to stop worrying, we'll easily walk the league and go straight back to third in the premiership.

We have a big big problem here and it needs addressing sooner rather than later.

That's the nature of football supporters. Some will be happy, some could have certain misgivings but keep it to themselves while others can be more vocal right up to the shooters and protesters (Although protests by Hearts supporters are rare)

I must admit I've lost interest in football as a whole this season. With the pandemic and our shite few years has left me scunnered with it all. 

I do notice that many Hearts supporters are very very unhappy with the football the last few years. Obviously last year the club were well aware of how the supporters feel and I'm not so sure they really no the full extent of how people are feeling. 

Lots of debate, nashing of teeth, arguments online but I'm not so sure its getting through to the club. 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think he is planning to bring in more than 6 in the summer. Mr Savage is already very busy. There’s a lot more than 6 going out as well. 

:scenes:

Klaxon to make a come back? 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

:scenes:

Klaxon to make a come back? 

Bobby, Berra, Damour, Haring, Moore, Frear, Wighton, Irving, Naismith, all look certain to leave. Jury still out on White, Henderson, Roberts, Popescu. Need a lot more than 6 to bulk out the squad. 

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Today’s results and tonight’s table confirms it’s a very competitive league. Might be a pretty low standard of league but it is competitive. After today’s games team in second bottom place is only 10 points behind  team in second top place after an average of 16 games. 

Folk get competitive, quality and entertainment mixed up as well imo. 

Poor quality games can be great entertainment.

I find a competitive game entertainment as well, Last minute winners v knock in the 5th before half time? 

Quality does not automatically mean entertainment or competitivness. 

And teams can be competitive but the quality low like you said, but then that can bring entertainment as well - play off places, relegation battles, tight league tables 

Also, winning 1-0 shows defensive quality, its not all about goals., goals and goals. 

We need to improve, but history will prove we pished the league with little issue. 

( I reserve the right to change this if the next four games go tits up😉

I find a competitive game entertainment as well, Last minute winners v knock in the 5th before half time? 

And teams can be competitive but the quality low like you said, but then that can bring entertainment as well - play off places, relegation battles, tight league tables 

Also, winning 1-0 shows defensive quality, its not all about goals., goals and goals. 

We need to improve, but history will prove we pished the league with little issue. 

👍

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Bobby, Berra, Damour, Haring, Moore, Frear, Wighton, Irving, Naismith, all look certain to leave. Jury still out on White, Henderson, Roberts, Popescu. Need a lot more than 6 to bulk out the squad. 

Big money saved there in that top line. 

Not popular, but I think White is a decent utility player who can make an impact, can't be expensive either. 

The rest, meh. Naismith may offer something but he's expensive and been poor this year. 

As you say, if we want a decent 20, we'll need more than 6.

Cannae wait! 

'If we perform like this in the Prem, we'll get our arses handed to us'. Not wrong, but who says we'll play like this in the Prem? As an aside, upping our game in the Championship right now doesn't necessarily mean we'll be better in the Prem either.

Not popular, but I think White is a decent utility player who can make an impact, can't be expensive either. 

The rest, meh. Naismith may offer something but he's expensive and been poor this year. 

Cannae wait! 

Naismith will be 35 just after the season starts. He has failed to shine in the championship so far. Last two years have been injury-riddled. If it hadn’t been the carrot of SFA hall of fame he wouldn’t have been offered his current contract. Once he got 50th cap and another injury he switched off and still hasn’t switched back on. 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Naismith will be 35 just after the season starts. He has failed to shine in the championship so far. Last two years have been injury-riddled. If it hadn’t been the carrot of SFA hall of fame he wouldn’t have been offered his current contract. Once he got 50th cap and another injury he switched off and still hasn’t switched back on. 

Hard to disagree, fails the basics far too often as well. 

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Locky said:

'If we perform like this in the Prem, we'll get our arses handed to us'. Not wrong, but who says we'll play like this in the Prem? As an aside, upping our game in the Championship right now doesn't necessarily mean we'll be better in the Prem either.

Perfectly summarised. 

The Grim Reaper
15 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Cannae wait! 

Get help. 

Francis Albert
12 minutes ago, Locky said:

Surely it would be a step in the right direction. We are not suddenly going to become a competitive Premiership club overnight. We don't have that long.

We hope.

Edited by Francis Albert

You can only judge this in games v SPL opposition.  We have looked a match for both Hibs and Celtic.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, The Grim Reaper said:

Get help. 

Stop stalking me ya creepy *******. 

30 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Not many contract extensions being done then? Any ideas on which positions are taking priority?

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Surely it would be a step in the right direction. We are not suddenly going to become a competitive Premiership club overnight. We don't have that long.

We did under Robbie last time and it will be a different team. 

Pick a number between 6-10 new players. 

Fingers crossed for Gino and soapy as well. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Spot on.

Our performances will not be the same because the type of games we will be playing in will be vastly different. Just now the vast majority of our games are played against teams who are sitting will 11 behind the ball and it makes our play extremely tedious and slow. Everywhere our players turn the is an opposition player in every direction. The games in the Premiership will be far more open. I'd go as far to say that we would have far more wins under our belt this season if we were in the league above.

Performances are frustrating but this is an exceptional season. Last time we were here the league was filled with 30% of teams who should be in the top league and 20% of teams who should be in League 1. They cannot be compared.

Francis Albert
13 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

You can only judge this in games v SPL opposition.  We have looked a match for both Hibs and Celtic.

We base our prospects for next season on two games? Last season we did relatively well against the top teams. Little good it did us as were hopeless against the poorer sides winning just two games against bottom six sides. Like this season the worse the opposition the worse we were.

Edited by Francis Albert

The Grim Reaper
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

You've posted 105 times since Nov 2019, how many have been to me in the last week, more than half? 

A little bit creepy. 

Even on the match thread you referred to me a few times before I posted during the match. 

I'll give you a bit fun tonight then block you as it's all a bit sinister. 

You’re on here 24/7 posting absolute shit and then defending it vehemently. It’s not normal and definitely not healthy.  

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

You’re on here 24/7 posting absolute shit and then defending it vehemently. It’s not normal and definitely not healthy.  

Fair comment. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

Thanks doc, for the advice. 

How many of your 106 posts in 1.5 years are in reply to me? 

40, 50, 60, more? 

Probably more about me as well as witnessed on the match thread. 

Do I have a fan? 

Flattered, but it's creepy lad, so kindly discuss the topics to try and at least appear to be interested in Hearts. 

Try and discuss Hearts, it's not a dating site. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

The Grim Reaper
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Thanks doc, for the advice. 

How many of your 106 posts in 1.5 years are in reply to me? 

40, 50, 60, more? 

Probably more about me as well as witnessed on the match thread. 

Do I have a fan? 

Flattered, but it's creepy lad, so kindly discuss the topics to try and at least appear to be interested in Hearts. 

Try and discuss Hearts, it's not a dating site. 

Turn your PC off. Go outside. Find an actual human to interact with. 

The Grim Reaper
Just now, GinRummy said:

Illegal. 

I was waiting for that. 

look out the window then. Just take a break from KB for everyone’s sake. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, The Grim Reaper said:

Turn your PC off. Go outside. Find an actual human to interact with. 

You trying to entice me outside now... As I said, creepy *******. 

Also, not in line with Covid safety, tut tut. 

Go check your posts, count how many are about me or in reply to me out of your 100 odd. 

Do it, then post the number. 

I Cba, but I might do it later on. Got to be more than half. 

Just now, The Grim Reaper said:

I was waiting for that. 

look out the window then. Just take a break from KB for everyone’s sake. 

Dark

Jeffros Furios
12 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

:greatpost:

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

We base our prospects for next season on two games? Last season we did relatively well against the top teams. Little good it did us as were hopeless against the poorer sides winning just two games against bottom six sides. Like this season the worse the opposition the worse we were.

That's not true tho. 

Only Dundee, Raith and Dunfermline have beat us. Arguably the best ( 2 are currently) and biggest in the division, the worse sides haven't beaten us?

14 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I get what you are saying but if we are arguing how we are going to do next season (if we are back) I'm just highlighting how we have done against similar opposition

• davemclaren locked this topic