Happy Clappers

Sertse

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

You’re on here 24/7 posting absolute shit and then defending it vehemently. It’s not normal and definitely not healthy.  

Checked your post history page. 

17/18 of you last posts mention me or are in reply to me. It might be 18/18, but one post is unclear. 

I think on that note I'm out as this conversation is making my skin crawl a bit tbh. 

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• The Grim Reaper

• Jambos_1874

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

That's not true tho. 

Only Dundee, Raith and Dunfermline have beat us. Arguably the best ( 2 are currently) and biggest in the division, the worse sides haven't beaten us?

Right add up how many internationalists we have in relation to these other teams, then even you can see we are tom tit and in bother with that boring xxxx in charge.

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Checked your post history page. 

17/18 of you last posts mention me or are in reply to me. It might be 18/18, but one post is unclear. 

I think on that note I'm out as this conversation is making my skin crawl a bit tbh. 

There is a group of absolute howlers on here at present mate. Loop the ****ing loop mental!!

Ive had one particular turnip offering me square goes over PM!!!

Another offering to take it to PM!!!

What the actual **** is wrong with these weirdos!!!!

Just now, Neil Dongcaster said:

SRB is a troll. Everyone can see how bad we are.

Stop biting folks.

And on cue the turnip asking for square goes on PM arrives.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

There is a group of absolute howlers on here at present mate. Loop the ****ing loop mental!!

Ive had one particular turnip offering me square goes over PM!!!

Another offering to take it to PM!!!

What the actual **** is wrong with these weirdos!!!!

I've had that with someone else. He might say hi next season if he wants. 

Just blocked a couple of guys tho to add to the list, some debates are OK but there is a line. 

Creepy as ****.

"the Grim Reaper"........ 🙄

Bazzas right boot

And on cue the turnip asking for square goes on PM arrives.

Lol, that's the other I just ignored. 

Great minds.... 

Or

Fools seldom... 

Cba with the personal shite from the social media gangstas. 

Nelly I circulated your PM’s asking for a “square go” to some pals on here.

To a man they think you are king of the whallopers.

Let that sink.

Guest ToqueJambo
10 hours ago, Sertse said:

We're top because other teams are playing shite.

We have to scrape points every time.

You just described the OF every season. They always scrape points during the season. Don't believe me - take a look a the number of 1-0 or 2-1 wins they get. And the financial gulf between them and the teams like Hamilton and St Mirren that they often scrape results against, or even lose, is possibly greater than between us and say Dundee and Dunfermline. 

We haven't scraped points in every game in any case as a quick glance of our results this season shows. Just a month or so ago we were scoring for fun. We've lost our scoring touch the last few games but it's likely to return. It's pretty common for every team to have at least one or two 3-5 game spell in a season where they're poor or meh. The key is to continue grinding out some points. If it lasts another 5 or 6 THEN we might have a problem.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Bazzas right boot

Nelly I circulated your PM’s asking for a “square go” to some pals on here.

To a man they think you are king of the whallopers.

Let that sink.

Dunno, it's a hotly contested throne. 

They're all angrier because despite our shitty draw last night we went further ahead of Dunfermline who some thought under Wighton were gonna blast their way up the table and catch us, as we're shite. 

Francis Albert
33 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

That's not true tho. 

Only Dundee, Raith and Dunfermline have beat us. Arguably the best ( 2 are currently) and biggest in the division, the worse sides haven't beaten us?

I wasn't getting into the hair splitting question of which championship sides are crap and which are even crapper. Or even whether the bottom 6 of the Premiership are significantly less crap than most of the Championship. Someone said that our games against Celtic and Hibs this season  were what we should be judged on as far as our ability to compete in the Premiership is concerned. Speaking of crap ... there you have it.

6 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I wasn't getting into the hair splitting question of which championship sides are crap and which are even crapper. Or even whether the bottom 6 of the Premiership are significantly less crap than most of the Championship. Someone said that our games against Celtic and Hibs this season  were what we should be judged on as far as our ability to compete in the Premiership is concerned. Speaking of crap ... there you have it.

It is crap. You can judge nothing on two games that the players raised their games for. The whole next season argument is a total waste of time. It’s not next season, it’s this season. That’s all there is to it. 

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Naismith will be 35 just after the season starts. He has failed to shine in the championship so far. Last two years have been injury-riddled. If it hadn’t been the carrot of SFA hall of fame he wouldn’t have been offered his current contract. Once he got 50th cap and another injury he switched off and still hasn’t switched back on. 

Don't know if you've worded that wrong, but are you saying we only gave Naismith another contract to help him get 50 caps or he wouldn't have signed it if he wasn't going for the hall of fame?  

He hasn't been value for money for about a year.  

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It is crap. You can judge nothing on two games that the players raised their games for. The whole next season argument is a total waste of time. It’s not next season, it’s this season. That’s all there is to it. 

That’s the problem. Every team anywhere gets that bit more up for games against Celtic, Rangers etc...

Hearts problem for a good few years now has been games against so called smaller clubs. We’ve lacked the hunger, the needle to go out and put these teams to the sword. At times we’ve probably lacked the players but it all comes from the manager and how you are nurtured week in, week out. How you prepare towards these games. 

It’s like it’s below us now to get close, hunt these teams and give them a bit of their own medicine. We think we can just go out and strut around with the ball.  

These teams would be nowhere to be seen against old Hearts teams. After 10, 15 minutes they’d be the ones realising they were getting bullied and it’d sicken them. 

Interesting turn of events, any chance of a threatening PM from a member instead of a mod for a change though,  feeling a bit left out tbh.

• davemclaren locked this topic