• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

• NANOJAMBO

• Hearts007

It’s the end of February and I will find myself looking at the Pars and Raith Rovers scores tomorrow. ******* Raith Rovers! 

Edited by comradejambo

28 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Same for every manager who's not completely ****ing things up, which he's not if you look at the season as a whole. 

That would make sense if you have the inability to see past your own nose or remove the many barriers they had to put up with, and in their short tenure 

If you think RN is the answer to our prayers, your perfectly entitled to your own viewpoint. I think that it couldn’t be further from the truth 

Our basic problem is that our defenders can’t be trusted to keep a clean sheet. We see attacking players dropping back to help them which means we are further back when we get the ball with nobody to take us close enough to attack. In addition Naismith is done, Boyce, while a good finisher, can’t seem to get the ball under control quick enough to do anything incisive. We are stumbling to the title but a few players must be glad there a no fans at games.

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He’s an epic excuse maker. Always someone else to blame 

Craig Gordon????

His post match interview was the first I have heard which actually addressed our problems and reflected what I think is most fans opinion of our performances.

Edited by Francis Albert

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Why........ we're 12 points clear??

Continuous improvement. 

2 minutes ago, comradejambo said:

It’s the end of February and I will find myself looking at the Pars and Raith Rovers scores tomorrow. ******* Raith Rovers! 

Was thinking the same mate.

1 hour ago, best in the land said:

Can't stand watching or listening to Neilson now. 

Same with budge. 

Both need to go. 

This 👆 

Both are turning us into a nothing club, We won't improve until everyone from the budge era has gone.

1 minute ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I agree with most of that to be fair, definitely wrong to demote any clubs but doesn’t get away from the fact our players and managers should be hanging their heads in shame for their contribution or lack of it (and their performances gave the other clubs the opportunity to do that to us, although I still think the same thing would have happened and Hamilton or whoever would have gone down, would’ve still been wrong though).

And yes I have - I’m 53! I’ll retract my pr1ck comment then, we both overreacted.  I can you assure you that I’ve been called many things but nobody that knows me has ever called me a Hibby!

Enjoy the rest of your night. 

There are big problems at Hearts have been for a few years actually, I don’t mean to say the players or managers or Budge gets a free ride because of the way we were treated last season we shouldn’t have been in the position we were to  be shafted and worryingly not much seems to have changed.

appreciate it, I went back to look back at your original comment and I took it totally the wrong way I blame the whisky ! (Being fair to the whisky I do have previous for that so maybe it is my bad 😂

"We're disappointed, that's three draws on the bounce. People have got to realise it's very difficult to play in the Championship. You have to earn the right to play.”

next season should be a hoot then Robbie if you get us up. Maybe it’s just me but I have a feeling it may be a tad more difficult in the premier

Edited by 1971fozzy

13 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Nah. They were pish. Goal was basically a punt forward any other chances came from set play. 

It's a double whammy from what you will watch in England. Good players on firm surfaces shit players on soft pitches sanded and uneven and slow. 

As I keep saying, good teams and find a way. Not defending them at all 

Nope. They played some good stuff at the start of the 2nd half.  They played quick ball through the middle , none of the "work it wide, slowly" Hearts stuff. Markedly different. 

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Continuous improvement. 

But most have been asking what you ask for now for a long time this season and you argued against it with "x-points clear/only aim is to win league", now you want better football....what happened to supporting Robbie & the team?

Edited by Gambo

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

"We're disappointed, that's three draws on the bounce. People have got to realise it's very difficult to play in the Championship. You have to earn the right to play.

next season should be a hoot then Robbie if you get us up. Maybe it’s just me but I have a feeling it may be a tad more difficult in the premier

According to the chief cheerleader, Robbie's gonna sign 8 new players and it's gonna be OK. 

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

According to the chief cheerleader, Robbie's gonna sign 8 new players and it's gonna be OK. 

Ah, ok fair enough.  I’ll sleep ok now 🤣

5 minutes ago, comradejambo said:

I know! 🙈

March is a big month for us - 3 games at home and one at Arbroath - 12 points and it’s done and dusted.

With that thought I’m off to bed!

4 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

This 👆 

Both are turning us into a nothing club, We won't improve until everyone from the budge era has gone.

Totally agree 👏👏

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

If they are anything like the last 8 we are in for a treat. Gerard better watch his back

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Gambo said:

But most have been asking what you ask for now for a long time this season and you argued against it with "x-points clear/only aim us to win league", now you want better football....what happened to supporting Robbie & the team?

You can support the team and still have concerns. 

Clearly tbe 17% are out in force and looking to argue with everyone that does not want Robbie sacked. 

It's a shame, as after a draw or defeat jkb becomes a car crash of a forum with folk looking for arguments.

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

"We're disappointed, that's three draws on the bounce. People have got to realise it's very difficult to play in the Championship. You have to earn the right to play.”

WTF does "you have to earn the right to play" actually mean?

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

scratching my head with that one as well.  Thought it was just me 🤷🏻‍♂️

SectionDJambo

We are very lucky that there isn’t another team capable of getting a winning run together.

How much longer do we have to watch this disorganised rubbish. There is no distinguishable pattern or purpose to our play. Every week looks like the first pre season game of a bunch of players who only met each other last week.

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

That would make sense if you have the inability to see past your own nose or remove the many barriers they had to put up with, and in their short tenure 

If you think RN is the answer to our prayers, your perfectly entitled to your own viewpoint. I think that it couldn’t be further from the truth 

I'm of the opinion that Neilson is a safe pair of hands at a time when that's what we need. I think he also showed enough in his previous time with us to suggest he can have us competing better than Levein latterly did. I'm sure there are better managers out there but it's impossible to predict who will do well. Tommy Wright is now shit it seems. Stephen Robinson isn't even working. Aberdeen fans hate McInnes. Every Hibbee I know thinks Ross has been lucky and is pissed off they haven't got closer to a terrible Celtic and missed a great chance to win a cup. Motherwell are going backwards with Killie. The only fans you could say are genuinely happy this season are Rangers, Livvy and St Mirren (annoyingly).

Even in our league, Dundee are atrocious and Dunfermline and Raith are as inconsistent as we are, expect they lose more often. I would not confidently state any manager currently working in Scotland right now would do a better job. I'm sure many would but it's totally impossible to predict which is why we're better off getting behind Neilson IMO.

Just now, SectionDJambo said:

We are very lucky that there isn’t another team capable of getting a winning run together.

How much longer do we have to watch this disorganised rubbish. There is no distinguishable pattern or purpose to our play. Every week looks like the first pre season game of a bunch of players who only met each other last week.

first game we played was arguably the most impressive v Dundee. (Certainly in the league).  Been poor since although we managed to get up for the Hibs semi and for the final (first half aside).

criminal how standards have fallen

6 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

You have to work hard, but we didn't  work hard enough. 

Neilson's running out of excuses and there's a bit of leakage in what he says post match now. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

We need to be more direct. 

Mre crosses. 

More second balls 

More shots. 

As we did to get ourselves level and again in the last ten. Rest was the usual. Hard work some nice work followed by a god awful pass cross or shot

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

I'm of the opinion that Neilson is a safe pair of hands at a time when that's what we need. I think he also showed enough in his previous time with us to suggest he can have us competing better than Levein latterly did. I'm sure there are better managers out there but it's impossible to predict who will do well. Tommy Wright is now shit it seems. Stephen Robinson isn't even working. Aberdeen fans hate McInnes. Every Hibbee I know thinks Ross has been lucky and is pissed off they haven't got closer to a terrible Celtic and missed a great chance to win a cup. Motherwell are going backwards with Killie. The only fans you could say are genuinely happy this season are Rangers, Livvy and St Mirren (annoyingly).

Even in our league, Dundee are atrocious and Dunfermline and Raith are as inconsistent as we are, expect they lose more often. I would not confidently state any manager currently working in Scotland right now would do a better job. I'm sure many would but it's totally impossible to predict which is why we're better off getting behind Neilson IMO.

I would bite your hand off for Robinson. I thought we should of gone for him after she eventually sacked Levein from his role as manager instead of waiting over 2 months for Stendell.

I would doubt we would have went down if we had gone for him. 

Pretty awful tonight. The first half (until we scored) was pathetic. Second to every ball, zero movement, and made to look very ordinary... again. Their goal sparked us into action (beginning to be a bit of a theme), but not nearly good enough. 
Every week it’s the same players that get pass marks and the same players that don’t show up but get picked regardless. But IMO the one stand out thing that’s not working is the system. ICTFC were at home and started with 3 up front... and looked dangerous.  We always start with 1, home and away. In the Championship. 
Again IMO this system congests  the midfield - more often than not, our wingers come inside which leads to about 10 players all falling over each other. 

Surley it’s time to change Halliday, I know he’s there to do the ugly job - breaking up play... but he’s just poor. Gets booked and always gives away procession... unfortunately Naismith is not much better. A forward that spends most of his time in his own half. 
It’s just boring, predictable and, obviously, easy to play against. Not good enough and, although we’re unbeaten in 6, these 6 have been largely similar. 
I do believe (give or take a couple of players) we have a decent squad but they either can’t play this system or don’t want to play this system... it’s not working and at the end of every game, it’s like musical chairs and half the team have changed positions. 
Just poor. We started the season well but we’ve been found out... as someone else said earlier, the last 3 games we’ve had to come from behind and 2 of those games had ‘caretaker managers’ running the opposition. 
Come on RN waken up!

12 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Understand what you are saying but any team in any league has to learn from their mistakes. We are giving goals away to almost every team who we dominate. If teams know that all they have to do to get at least a point is have one fast guy and 10 defenders then we are phucked. My biggest concern for next season is that our coaches are not improving our players. 

57 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

Rip it all up and start again. What utter wasters our club has become. 

You've inadvertently suggested a new match-day song for Robbie. 😄

I'm hoping that you were true to your word, didn't watch, and were out 'Reaper-ing Grimly'. It was torture; but I'm a bit of a masochist, so quite enjoyed it. 

Edited by Wee Mikey

Fozzyonthefence
14 minutes ago, James1874f said:

There are big problems at Hearts have been for a few years actually, I don’t mean to say the players or managers or Budge gets a free ride because of the way we were treated last season we shouldn’t have been in the position we were to  be shafted and worryingly not much seems to have changed.

appreciate it, I went back to look back at your original comment and I took it totally the wrong way I blame the whisky ! (Being fair to the whisky I do have previous for that so maybe it is my bad 😂

I’m grumpy cos I’ve gone tea total the last couple of months (not intentionally tea total, just can’t be arsed drinking in the house), **** knows how I’m managing stay off it with these Friday night horror shows.  

Lord Beni of Gorgie
16 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Nope. They played some good stuff at the start of the 2nd half.  They played quick ball through the middle , none of the "work it wide, slowly" Hearts stuff. Markedly different. 

I didn't see it that way in truth. 

Hearts readjustment to go narrow was a big improvement in truth. 

I try to be as balanced as I can, just didn't see any cutting stuff from Caley, 2nd half we worked a few good  moves, mainly last 10.

Meh

5 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I’m grumpy cos I’ve gone tea total the last couple of months (not intentionally tea total, just can’t be arsed drinking in the house), **** knows how I’m managing stay off it with these Friday night horror shows.  

THats my way of thinking as well mate...

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I didn't see it that way in truth. 

Hearts readjustment to go narrow was a big improvement in truth. 

I try to be as balanced as I can, just didn't see any cutting stuff from Caley, 2nd half we worked a few good  moves, mainly last 10.

Meh

Fair enough, I'm opening a 4th bottle of wine. 🤷‍♂️😅

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

I would bite your hand off for Robinson. I thought we should of gone for him after she eventually sacked Levein from his role as manager instead of waiting over 2 months for Stendell.

I would doubt we would have went down if we had gone for him. 

If Robinson is as good as you seem to think I'm sure he'll be working a a bigger club than Well before long.

3 minutes ago, 5-1Jambo said:My biggest concern for next season is that our coaches are not improving our players. 

I don’t think that they have improved a single player this year in a weak league. In fact I would argue they have likely managed the opposite with every player (Craig Gordon aside).  Pretty much what Levein managed to do.

what on Earth is happening with Haring ? Why even have him on the bench as they clearly either don’t rate / trust him or he is not fit.

It’s a complete mess and I think Robbie knows it as his post match comments are now just embarrassing  

1 hour ago, Swanny17 said:

So boring, pedestrian and predictable. And our goal WAS offside so we were very lucky. 

Smith was impeded.    Lucky for both sides. 

17 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You can support the team and still have concerns. 

Clearly tbe 17% are out in force and looking to argue with everyone that does not want Robbie sacked. 

It's a shame, as after a draw or defeat jkb becomes a car crash of a forum with folk looking for arguments.

40% + want him gone, 50% of the 60% - who want to give him the start of next season have major concerns.

Does the amount of "car crashes" this season, a season in the Chsmpionship, not tell it's own story.

We all support the team, you are just really slow in catching up with the concerns.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

If Robinson is as good as you seem to think I'm sure he'll be working a a bigger club than Well before long.

Im sure he will. Motherwells home fan base is poor and he had a very good conveyor belt of talent coming through and purchased.  The fact he had to continually sell and had bad injuries prior to resigning for health reasons I’m sure will stand him in good stead for a decent gig.

10 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

It must be hard to be tea total watching Hearts on TV.

Normally you would say have a few cans/bottles watching the game, now you have to have 3or4 before the games starts!

Edited by Gambo

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Normally you would say have a few cans/bottles watching the game, now you have to have 3or4 before the games starts!

Zero beforehand. Was on Wine at half time

10 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

You know as well as I do we have had great managers in the past, and not so long ago 

too.

This was supposed to be the new dawn - debt free, on a sound financial footing - the springboard is there for us.

We haven’t yet reached that potential and never will with people like Neilson at the helm. (IMO) No other choice but to back him, but at the same time, is a safe pair of hands really what we need or should be striving for 

Given we are toiling playing against sub standard teams that we should be dishing out a few hammerings too, and at the same time discussing having a “safe” pair of hands in place when we are in the middle of the championship season 

2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I started drinking at 5.00 while I was cooking tea. Wife  comes in from work "you've started early. Are Hearts on the telly ?" 😄

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I started drinking at 5.00 while I was cooking tea. Wife  comes in from work "you've started early. Are Hearts on the telly ?" 😄

🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I ran it through Google Translate, into Neilsonease. Comes out as I don't really know what I'm doing or how to make things any better than they are, but this sounds like something someone who knows what they're doing might say so I'll try to use it to mask the deficiencies in my own performance, and both the ability and application of the guys I mistakenly thought would actually make getting out of this division easier than it looks like it's going to be (see also: We go again).

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

" we go again".... feck me.  I'm still getting over this 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

Francis Albert
21 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You have to work hard, but we didn't  work hard enough. 

Neilson's running out of excuses and there's a bit of leakage in what he says post match now. 

If the manager picks you, you have earned the right to play. If you consistently play shit the manager has lost the right to manage you or the team.

13 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

😂😂

1 minute ago, One five said:

😂😂

She went for her Covid jab today and I knew she'd be feeling shit tonight (she is and bailed out hours ago) so I'm having my own private sesh. 😅