• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

• NANOJAMBO

• Hearts007

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Poor game, unbeaten run continues tho. 

Slow start and not testing the keeper again. Need to sort this.

With homes games coming up, we Need to win a few to end any sniff Dunfermline may have. 

And you slink in after the game.😃

3 minutes ago, WT Laurie said:

It’s not clear to me that Walker should start , needs to lose a stone 

Do you agree that he's a better option than Naismith?

Yes?

willie wallace
Just now, Marczero said:

Gms was much better, everybody writing him off when he hadn't played for nearly 2 months before joining us

He did get better as the game went on but the first 20/25mins.he constantly gave the ball away.

Was expecting more from him.

Hopefully he kicks on from here.

7 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Gave up my ST during Cathro's time - we haven't improved since and I haven't missed the weekly trudge either to Tynie or around the country to watch them either meekly lose a goal and then have to fight to get one back or incoherently tap the ball around between the defenders before the inevitable turnover of possession. Cathro, Levein, Stendel, Neilson. Not one of them has made Hearts better.

I gave my season ticket up 3 seasons ago (after over 10 seasons) and not missed watching this p*sh a bit. 

Iam happy with a draw 👏

Onto the next, must destroy games.    Not bothered about this match.   We didn't lose, which is a relief.    Still not getting a top performance but that might not come until later. 

1 minute ago, bighalders said:

Every player and every coach/ manager will need replaced before we start next season utter utter pish time and again.  Hibs are 3rd in spl and heading for europe we are decades behind that.  Truly awful

Decades? Calm, yerself.

Played class second half, Robbie seen the problem at half time, taking of Kastaneer, and also bringing walker on. 

Halkett and Popescu are the best ball playing centre half's, we have had in years. 

Halliday and McEneff played a blinder in the centre, the service we gave to Boyce and nando all night was first class. 

Overlapping fullbacks Smith and Kingsley ☺ wow!!!. 

Well done Hearts and Robbie. 

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Better from GMS in patches. Some good play from Gnanduillet. McEneff promising again. That's about all the positives. Overall a more enjoyable game, mostly due to Caley's more forward-thinking style.

Gnando and Walker need to be starters now, replacing Kasteneer and Naismith. Not sure persisting with Kasteneer is worth it just to play 2 wingers. Haring or Irving for Halliday. Get 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 going and let Gnando and Boyce build a partnership.

thought  he done well

maroonedinbriz

I'm not angry, maybe just a wee bit depressed. Didn't expect much and the team duly obliged. Robbie going nowhere, hence the depression.

Guest ToqueJambo
34 minutes ago, The Goalscoring Knee said:

I think GMS has had a not bad game. There, I said it.

Much more confident and more things came off for him. Looked more like the player I thought we'd signed.

Just now, jambopilms said:

What did Craig Gordon say

Along the lines of its not good enough.

Doesn't matter about the group of players we have etc. Should be doing better.

manaliveits105
1 minute ago, bighalders said:

Every player and every coach/ manager will need replaced before we start next season utter utter pish time and again.  Hibs are 3rd in spl and heading for europe we are decades behind that.  Truly awful

:leveinnaturalorder:

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Better from GMS in patches. Some good play from Gnanduillet. McEneff promising again. That's about all the positives. Overall a more enjoyable game, mostly due to Caley's more forward-thinking style.

Gnando and Walker need to be starters now, replacing Kasteneer and Naismith. Not sure persisting with Kasteneer is worth it just to play 2 wingers. Haring or Irving for Halliday. Get 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 going and let Gnando and Boyce build a partnership.

Did we really have to put up with the last 4 games before robbie Neilson might realise the formation isn’t getting the best out of the players. We are playing sides that shouldn’t be competing against us and failing miserably with a far superior group of players to show that. We are embarrassing. 

4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

It's basic stuff like that which pisses me off. Everyone takes about seven touches and then you see the tell tale look over the shoulder to find which centre half is open.

Crisp passes. Pass and move. It's not bloody hard.

He obviously doesn't coach such extravagance. Behave yourself...

A_A wehatethehibs

Depressing. Honestly feels a bit like we’re coasting and think the league is won. If we’d won these 3 winnable games against mid / lower clubs it was won... we’d be 18 clear or something. Instead it’s 3 draws leaving a 6 point gap well within reach for teams below. Not sure they’ll be able to cut it further from there. But it’s Laboured, wheezing. Changes need to be made chief among them Halliday out the team next game. Neilson looked out of ideas 

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Regardless of formation, he needs to start Walker ahead of Naismith (who might be gubbed anyway) & Gnando ahead of Kastaneer.  We know he wont drop Halliday The Undroppable so it then means McEnuff and him in the middle.

ICT are near bottom of league, aint won at home for 4 games v the likes of the mighty Alloa, have an interm manager who has had 1.5 training sessions ffs.

We have the footballing genius that is Robbie Neilson.

What went wrong?

Edited by Gambo

5 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

They on a backshift tonight? Suspiciously quiet.

Nope still hanging around like a bad smell.

8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Poor game, unbeaten run continues tho. 

Slow start and not testing the keeper again. Need to sort this.

With homes games coming up, we Need to win a few to end any sniff Dunfermline may have. 

3 out of the next 4 at home. I’ll be very surprised if the league isn’t well and truly in the bag after those.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Did we really have to put up with the last 4 games before robbie Neilson might realise the formation isn’t getting the best out of the players. We are playing sides that shouldn’t be competing against us and failing miserably with a far superior group of players to show that. We are embarrassing. 

Two wide players with no one qualified to link with them. There are no excuses for this incompetence. And he won't improve. Club is treading water.

BTW I thought McEneff and Ganduillet done well. Tried hard with only Boyce getting pass marks

Edited by OmiyaHearts

LarrysRightFoot

Apart from a couple of very brief periods we have been a terrible team since Robbie left. 

He 100% has to shoulder a lot of the blame for how bad we are just now - quite frankly we are an embarrassment. 

However, there is something rotten deep rooted at the club. You don’t go on a downward spiral like this over a good few years now without there being something fundamentally wrong. 

Edited by LarrysRightFoot

Go **** yourself hearts. Football is supposed to be an entertainment. You are supposed to entertain your fans. That's why they pay good money. Zero entertainment for years now. But budge etc are happy cos we're a family friendly club, all fluffy and cuddly. Soft as **** off the park, soft as **** on it. I'm out, I'll keep paying my foh but until I see 11 ***** worthy of putting that Jersey on, everything about this club can **** right off. 

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Played class second half, Robbie seen the problem at half time, taking of Kastaneer, and also bringing walker on. 

Halkett and Popescu are the best ball playing centre half's, we have had in years. 

Halliday and McEneff played a blinder in the centre, the service we gave to Boyce and nando all night was first class. 

Ooohh sarky!

6 minutes ago, Marczero said:

Whats Gordon said had to switch off as soon as game was over , get the blood pressure down 

Gordon is NOT happy with that. Very clearly. 

But thankfully Tick Tock Jambo & Smiths Right Bollock will be writing to him to point out the error of his thoughts. 

Just now, Gambo said:

ICT are near bottom of league, aint won at home for 4 games v the likes of the mighty Alloa, have an interm manager who has had 1.5 training sessions ffs.

Budge and the happy clappers don't see it this way unfortunately. 

vladisacoward

The thing is, earlier today, i had a conversation with my 20yr old son who, for a whole variety of reasons, hasn't seen us play much this season. He's an optimistic sort and he said we'd win comfortably. I reminded him he hadn't seen much of us this season and i said i couldn't see us winning, in fact i said i couldn't see us with any coherent game plan, we'd barely have a shot on goal, we'd look devoid of tactics, inspiration, effort, work rate, skill etc etc etc. Guess who turned out to be right? I'm not claiming to be a footballing god or someone who can see the future but it just didn't surprise me one iota what we got tonight which was next to nothing yet again.

Robbie out asap. Budge can go with him. She's 4 managers in and it's been gash for years and remains gash. And between them they can take all the happy clappers with them.

Just now, jonesy said:

Good shout. Maybe try Naismith, too. Haven't seen him for weeks, either.

Good idea, but only if he plays deep or wide please. That way he won't get in our way in and around the box

Just now, Chuck Berry said:

Regardless of formation, he needs to start Walker ahead of Naismith (who might be gubbed anyway) & Gnando ahead of Kastaneer.  We know he wont drop Halliday The Undroppable so it then means McEnuff and him in the middle.

If he’s got any sense he’ll go to wing backs and bin the two wingers pish. Our midfield is so poor, it takes five of them to get a proper grip on the game and allows two up front. 

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Not the game I was watching HALLIDAY  your having a laugh

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

When you put it like that.....thats a well deserved point for us....

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

This! 

Why do we start games in such a pedestrian manner instead of going all out in the first 20 minutes.  So many players casually walking about instead of making runs, and when they do, we're too busy ****ing around passing it back to Gordon or the centre backs. 

We sign players that look like they want to run with the ball and play forward passes but we don't change the style to suit them. Still slow, sideways and backwards. It is a wasted opportunity to really get away from the chasing pack in this league but we are giving most teams too easy a ride by playing so slowly and predictably.

1 minute ago, NISBETX said:

For any youngster watching that ,that’s what we were like in the 70s,by the way we were sh;t in the 70s

Fair comparison 

if we go up we will come straight back down again, even if we sign half a dozen new players, the rot has truly set in, it’s part of the clubs DNA at this moment in time

Until there is a total change from the top down then we are caught in a downward spiral

4 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Iam happy with a draw 👏

Onto the next, must destroy games.    Not bothered about this match.   We didn't lose, which is a relief.    Still not getting a top performance but that might not come until later. 

😴😴😴

9 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

With a game against us at east end park, for which they will surely be favourites

Watch Wighton score a double as well

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Nope still hanging around like a bad smell.

Both disappear through the game, both turn up within minutes after game.

Is there a 'both' ?

12 minutes ago, David Black said:

If this clown is still in charge come Monday morning it is yet another gross failure by AB. He is absolutely clueless. And equally as sad is that there will still be some on here defending him.

He'll be there on Monday morning and every Monday morning for the rest of the season.  You can bet on it.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Chuck Berry said:

Definitely. Gnando I get if he's getting up to speed fitness wise. Would be interested to know the logic of not starting Walker though. I'm not a fan of Halliday at all, never wanted us to sign him in the first place. Would rather we persisted with Connor Smith or Harry Cochrane this season. Halliday offers nothing in the longterm, or short term.

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

3 out of the next 4 at home. I’ll be very surprised if the league isn’t well and truly in the bag after those.

Dundee becomes a huge game now. If we play like we have done the last half dozen games I’d fancy us to lose

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

What drugs you smoking

Few glimpses of better performances tonight but over all not great. Michael Smith needs a rest, Walker needs to start. We will win the league but this squad needs an overhaul or we are coming right back down again.