***Official ICT v Hearts Matchday thread***

GinRummy

Dodds talking sense about the lack of width and how the wide players were withdrawn from wide areas.

Then McFadden makes it crystal clear the pundits are reading Kickback. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

• NANOJAMBO

• Hearts007

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Played class second half, Robbie seen the problem at half time, taking of Kastaneer, and also bringing walker on. 

Halkett and Popescu are the best ball playing centre half's, we have had in years. 

Halliday and McEneff played a blinder in the centre, the service we gave to Boyce and nando all night was first class. 

Overlapping fullbacks Smith and Kingsley ☺ wow!!!. 

Well done Hearts and Robbie. 

Drugs are bad. M’Kay? 😀

3 minutes ago, Gambo said:

ICT are near bottom of league, aint won at home for 4 games v the likes of the mighty Alloa, have an interm manager who has had 1.5 training sessions ffs.

We'll win every game til the end of the season. 

There I said it. 

2 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Absolutely dreadful yet again. 

Neilson is utterly clueless & has to go at the earliest opportunity. 

His interview now is pitiful. 

"Massive game next week". Walks off in the hump. 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

That wee smug Sutherland just came out with a beauty. "We have to remain impartial" Him and Crichton ignore the foul prior to the Inverness goal, and are desperately trying to call Boyce's goal as offside. They are obviously willing Hearts to come unstuck. We were still ponderous and will have to improve markedly to get this league sorted.

Fozzyonthefence
11 minutes ago, James1874f said:

Ohh you are hard. State what you like it’s a free country. You are h1b5 take that to the bank 

Bollocks.  I bet you couldn’t even find Tynecastle. I only called you a pr1ck, you called me worse!

“Fantastic achievement to be 12 points clear” according to Robbie.

Teams below with games in hand son in case you didn’t notice!

Difficult - tick

12 points - tick

It is his job to win every game, especially in this league.

Poor interview, said other teams will be fighting in this league......are we not fighting ffs?

No admission of any faults from him.

5 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Pish again. Ive been fairly optimistic, or tried to be, in recent times. I thought we would turn the corner after a few stale games.

Maybe tonight wasnt the worst performance of the lot but for me it was the most deflating. So lacklustre.

Just fed up of the slow, boring play. We don't look to be changing things anytime soon.

Well summed up. 

I'd add that we looked to be happy with a draw. 

If Dunfermline go on a run which I think they are capable of we could be in trouble if we don't start winning. 

I don't think this team will handle pressure if it gets tight. 

Sitting 12 points clear is a fantastic achievement for the players.

It's realistically 6 and then 3 when they beat us again ffs.

Absolute clown of a man.

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Played class second half, Robbie seen the problem at half time, taking of Kastaneer, and also bringing walker on. 

Halkett and Popescu are the best ball playing centre half's, we have had in years. 

Halliday and McEneff played a blinder in the centre, the service we gave to Boyce and nando all night was first class. 

Overlapping fullbacks Smith and Kingsley ☺ wow!!!. 

Well done Hearts and Robbie. 

Neil Mcann who most on here were derisive of his coaching abilities, set his team up well and caused our defence lots of problems. Could easily have been 2-0 before we scored. RN has instilled a tactic of playing ball across the back and often backwards. It didn’t work tonight and hasn’t worked all season. The manner in which Hearts play is simply unacceptable.

I very seldom post on match threads or indeed, in the terrace, but feck me we are so slow, so predictable, & the lack of movement is Lamentable.

I never criticise managers however, I applaud the attitude Neil McCann instilled in his team after only a couple

Of days. We would do well to get his attitude on board.

3 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Absolutely dreadful yet again. 

Neilson is utterly clueless & has to go at the earliest opportunity. 

Correct 100%

'difficult to play in the championship' - prem will obviously be a bridge too far for you then.

this guy sucks the life from me, can only imagine that his sparkling personality is doing the same for the players.

1 minute ago, andythejambo said:

That wee smug Sutherland just came out with a beauty. "We have to remain impartial" Him and Crichton ignore the foul prior to the Inverness goal, and are desperately trying to call Boyce's goal as offside. They are obviously willing Hearts to come unstuck. We were still ponderous and will have to improve markedly to get this league sorted.

My missus has only ever heard him twice - she can't feckin stand him. Or "his shite gloves". 

To many players not earning there wage and taking the club for a ride. Dont get me started on Naismith, the one whonshou be setting the standards.

I doubt they are giving their all at any time during the week and it all stems from the senior players. DS spotted it and didn't fix it, Robbie obviously can't fix it. It stinks. Naismith, Halliday, Smith, Berra can all go now.

4 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

Dundee becomes a huge game now. If we play like we have done the last half dozen games I’d fancy us to lose

Cummings 🙄

2 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Bollocks.  I bet you couldn’t even find Tynecastle. I only called you a pr1ck, you called me worse!

😂😂 last part of your post is definitely true 

Just now, Japan Jambo said:

'difficult to play in the championship' - prem will obviously be a bridge too far for you then.

this guy sucks the life from me, can only imagine that his sparkling personality is doing the same for the players.

So much this. 

If we hadn't just come off the back of draws against QoS and Morton, I'd say take a point and move on, we haven't won there in 11 years.

But we did, 3 points out of 9.

Edited by Chuck Berry

1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

In a nutshell.

Should be away by the time the team bus crosses the Forth.

SectionDJambo

Robbie never does himself many favours with these after match interviews.

Just say as it is. The players are not performing 100%. Not all of them, but certainly most of them. Whether it’s a lack of a crowd backing them or something else, it’s not nearly good enough.

25 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Its time to play......

MATCH

INTERVIEW 

BINGO!!!

"Inverness is a hard place to come" 

3 minutes ago, Candy said:

Tough place to go, no given right to win.....aye, OK Robbie 

Did he say that?

Because then I win.

2 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Neil Mcann who most on here were derisive of his coaching abilities, set his team up well and caused our defence lots of problems. Could easily have been 2-0 before we scored. RN has instilled a tactic of playing ball across the back and often backwards. It didn’t work tonight and hasn’t worked all season. The manner in which Hearts play is simply unacceptable.

Cmon man you aren't being fair Robbie needs time ☺. 

1 minute ago, goader said:

Calm down ffs.  We've had much better teams that have came unstuck at ICT. 

Definitely and even better teams have came unstuck to Raith and QOS at home 

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

“Fantastic achievement to be 12 points clear” according to Robbie.

Teams below with games in hand son in case you didn’t notice!

This......

If Dunfermline wins their two games in hand and beats us then there's only 3 points in it. They're picking up form and we are shite......

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, goader said:

Calm down ffs.  We've had much better teams that have came unstuck at ICT. 

In the Championship?

4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Difficult - tick

12 points - tick

It is his job to win every game, especially in this league.

Poor interview, said other teams will be fighting in this league......are we not fighting ffs?

No admission of any faults from him.

Making a tit of himself again.

1 minute ago, goader said:Calm down ffs.  We've had much better teams that have came unstuck at ICT. 

If that was the case, how do you explain the last five or so games. I don’t know where RN gets his tactics from but they are not working. If we had played Rangers with that team we would have been looking at getting horsed by 6 or 7.

Raith, Dunfermline & Dundee all with enough games in hand to reduce the lead to 6-7 points. 

I really thought we’d had had the league wrapped up by the end of Feb but we are absolutly garbage. Without Crag Gordon in our team I’d not be confident of winning the league. 

Too many players not up to standard.

Fozzyonthefence
Just now, James1874f said:

😂😂 last part of your post is definitely true 

Loads on here been far more negative than me tonight, I actually thought that was an improvement on QOTS, yet you’re not calling them out as Hibbys, why is that?  

Just now, Section Q said:

This......

If Dunfermline wins their two games in hand and beats us then there's only 3 points in it. They're picking up form and we are shite......

Naw wur skooshin this league, yer a pantwetter, etc, etc