• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

• NANOJAMBO

• Hearts007

How is it that any time a Hearts player finds himself a promising position on the wrong side of the defender, they invariably turn inside, pass the ball back (sometimes to an opposition player) and lose any forward momentum? It really is bizarre.

1 minute ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Feck me.... are the boxes of Brewdog gone as well!

Still in the fridge , it's early days. 

Now on the Aldi Xmas dessert wine. Straight out the bottle, gorgeous. 

Bazzas right boot

Poor game, unbeaten run continues tho. 

Slow start and not testing the keeper again. Need to sort this.

With homes games coming up, we Need to win a few to end any sniff Dunfermline may have. 

Just now, JimmyCant said:

Personally I thought it was a marginally better performance overall. Deserved to win IMO. Haven’t been able to say that the last 2 games. 

GMS was better so that’s also a plus 

Pretty much it.

I actually feared the worst when we went 1-0 down. There was a mild improvement after that.

Second half though except the end was poor.

Clear Walker and Gnando should be starting.

Just now, Jamhammer said:

It’s not just away from home anymore

People keep saying it's about winning the league and that's all that matters.  He should go I'd we limp over the line.  We can't take another year of this.  

5 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Why don't we play this tempo for more of the game. Poor result again. 

This! 

Why do we start games in such a pedestrian manner instead of going all out in the first 20 minutes.  So many players casually walking about instead of making runs, and when they do, we're too busy ****ing around passing it back to Gordon or the centre backs. 

10 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

**** off pr1ck!  Must be loads of them on here tonight if you’re not allowed to state the obvious.

Ohh you are hard. State what you like it’s a free country. You are h1b5 take that to the bank 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

Start with that team next week, except Halliday. 

Missed a few decent chances. 

#Walkermuststart

I wouldn't. Haring for Halliday, though it won't happen, McEneff into no.10 and Irving back in for a home game. 

Gnandos and Boyce with GMS up front. 

Its just shuffling shit around the barn though 

We are a million miles off it. 

centre halves awful, full backs not as good as we think, central midfield a shambles, wide players even worse. 
Nando and Boyce probably alright. But no other strikers in the squad. 

Thankfully we have a GK. 

29 minutes ago, The Goalscoring Knee said:

I think GMS has had a not bad game. There, I said it.

Totally agree, was my motm tonight. 

Big thing we are missing (not the only thing, mind) is youthful exuberance. We play like RN sounds in his interviews, very cautious and boring. 

1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Pretty much it.

I actually feared the worst when we went 1-0 down. There was a mild improvement after that.

Second half though except the end was poor.

Clear Walker and Gnando should be starting.

It’s not clear to me that Walker should start , needs to lose a stone 

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

If Dunfermline win there two games in hand the lead is down to 6 points......just saying

With a game against us at east end park, for which they will surely be favourites

south morocco

We are torture to watch, struggle to break down teams, the pressure is on Neilson and quite rightly to sort it. Along with the squad he’s assembled, he’s must be left behind if we do get promoted. 

Just now, superjack said:

Totally agree, was my motm tonight. 

Gms was much better, everybody writing him off when he hadn't played for nearly 2 months before joining us

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

"Unbeaten in 6". 

The usual suspect. 

He will be along shortly 🙄

1 minute ago, hearts00 said:

We are a million miles off it. 

centre halves awful, full backs not as good as we think, central midfield a shambles, wide players even worse. 
Nando and Boyce probably alright. But no other strikers in the squad. 

Thankfully we have a GK. 

smith was awful tonight. Apart from the obvious howler, so many of the back/sideways passes came from him. 

Just now, Sir Gio said:

I wouldn't. Haring for Halliday, though it won't happen, McEneff into no.10 and Irving back in for a home game. 

Gnandos and Boyce with GMS up front. 

Its just shuffling shit around the barn though 

Naismith and Halliday need benched. 

Irving and Walker are a must for me and the big man certainly causes defenders problems. 

Pish again. Ive been fairly optimistic, or tried to be, in recent times. I thought we would turn the corner after a few stale games.

Maybe tonight wasnt the worst performance of the lot but for me it was the most deflating. So lacklustre.

Just fed up of the slow, boring play. We don't look to be changing things anytime soon.

Edited by Alan_R

1 minute ago, theshed said:

Whats he saying?

You can tell by his words that he's not happy : not persuaded that "this squad" is all it's cracked up to be (IMO) and that if going up means scrapping a point at ICT "then so be it". 

4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Personally I thought it was a marginally better performance overall. Deserved to win IMO. Haven’t been able to say that the last 2 games. 

GMS was better so that’s also a plus 

Marginally better than what...playing against  Blind School FC????? Seriously we were dreadful absolutely everywhere on the pitch. Had we lost we'd have had no complaints

Guest ToqueJambo

Better from GMS in patches. Some good play from Gnanduillet. McEneff promising again. That's about all the positives. Overall a more enjoyable game, mostly due to Caley's more forward-thinking style.

Gnando and Walker need to be starters now, replacing Kasteneer and Naismith. Not sure persisting with Kasteneer is worth it just to play 2 wingers. Haring or Irving for Halliday. Get 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 going and let Gnando and Boyce build a partnership.

I can’t see us winning many more games this season!! If we don’t finish top we are not going up as any premier league team would hammer us!! 

Every player and every coach/ manager will need replaced before we start next season utter utter pish time and again.  Hibs are 3rd in spl and heading for europe we are decades behind that.  Truly awful

Diadora Van Basten

We just can’t seem to put the ball in the net.

Three good chances at the end and Popescus header by the law of averages at least one should have gone in.