***Official ICT v Hearts Matchday thread***

GinRummy

If we manage to win the title we better not celebrate like it’s an accomplishment,  we should just tell them to send the silverware in the post 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

• NANOJAMBO

• Hearts007

10 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Depressing. Honestly feels a bit like we’re coasting and think the league is won. If we’d won these 3 winnable games against mid / lower clubs it was won... we’d be 18 clear or something. Instead it’s 3 draws leaving a 6 point gap well within reach for teams below. Not sure they’ll be able to cut it further from there. But it’s Laboured, wheezing. Changes need to be made chief among them Halliday out the team next game. Neilson looked out of ideas 

Funny,was thinking this myself. We could probably do with Dunfermline or someone winning 3 in a row to challenge us and push us, it’s maybe what we need... But everyone else is taking points off each other and we think we’ve got it won! 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

To many players not earning there wage and taking the club for a ride. Dont get me started on Naismith, the one whonshou be setting the standards.

I doubt they are giving their all at any time during the week and it all stems from the senior players. DS spotted it and didn't fix it, Robbie obviously can't fix it. It stinks. Naismith, Halliday, Smith, Berra can all go now.

As soon as they break a fingernail they can't wait to get off the pitch. 

4 minutes ago, best in the land said:

Can't stand watching or listening to Neilson now. 

Same with budge. 

Both need to go. 

Best post of the night 

Oor Robbie bringing home the league to Tynecastle, and then we will be title challengers next season 😁what a time to be a Hearts fan, the football we play and everything i love this forum ☺. 

10 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

Dundee becomes a huge game now. If we play like we have done the last half dozen games I’d fancy us to lose

Dundee are NOT a good side who ship goals for fun with a crap Manager.

Bookmark that for next Saturday at Tynecastle

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, allystrachan said:

Raith, Dunfermline & Dundee all with enough games in hand to reduce the lead to 6-7 points. 

I really thought we’d had had the league wrapped up by the end of Feb but we are absolutly garbage. Without Crag Gordon in our team I’d not be confident of winning the league. 

Too many players not up to standard.

Luckily they’re worse than us and will take points off each other as well as dropping silly points too.  We need to get the finger out though and start winning again soon.  Another burst of 3 wins on the bounce and that’ll be pretty much it.  

The championship should be an enjoyable romp. It's the opposite.

If a team constantly plays poorly then they are nothing but a poor team. 

They have no professional pride in what they are doing. We would all be sacked if we had such a shit attitude at work.

Robbie called that absolutely right in his interview. This isn't the pish-easy league that so many on here make out, the teams in it aren't awful and will certainly fight all the way to make it difficult for us. Ok, we're a long way from being a really good side, but that's going to take time and effort. The biggest problem so many on here have is their expectation that we should be blowing away all these teams. 

10 minutes ago, jonesy said:

And beyond...?

If we win the league, and I think we will, he'll be still in the job at the start of next season as a reward for gaining promotion.  That's my guess.

Shanghai Hearts
26 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Praying for covid20 so I don't need to watch this mob in the flesh for another few years.  Said for weeks, play the kids, it literally can't be any worse.

Yep.... honking performance from season pros.. get them down Salamander Street... see how good they are 😂😂 

1 minute ago, 2205ian said:

Sound quite like us then. 

1 minute ago, 2205ian said:

I agree but you could say the same about us based on the last few games.

Dundee beat us comfortably last time out and have strengthened whereas we seem to have regressed.

Anyway I hope you’re right

vladisacoward

Dunfermline have two games in hand. Win both and they are 6pts behind us. We go there in the not too distant. You'd have to make them favourites for that. Suddenly we could be 3pts ahead witha handful of games to go and whit a panic is in thy breastie at that stage. Utterly unacceptable. 

Neilson out.

7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Cmon man you aren't being fair Robbie needs time ☺. 

Do you have to change style cos everyone is saying negative stuff to stand out?

1 minute ago, tynewater said:

Robbie called that absolutely right in his interview. This isn't the pish-easy league that so many on here make out, the teams in it aren't awful and will certainly fight all the way to make it difficult for us. Ok, we're a long way from being a really good side, but that's going to take time and effort. The biggest problem so many on here have is their expectation that we should be blowing away all these teams. 

Bollocks. Would a rangers or celtic manager dare say this?

3 minutes ago, tynewater said:

Nappies needed for you next season in a big league then

The Old Tolbooth
1 hour ago, Sertse said:

Beggars belief that we got rid of Levein and replaced him with a guy who was mentored by Levein. Budge is clueless.

Exactly mate, it’s like we’re a glutton for punishment, like we don’t learn from our mistakes, we keep on repeating the same pish time after time after time, and Budge is the issue! 

13 minutes ago, andythejambo said:

That wee smug Sutherland just came out with a beauty. "We have to remain impartial" Him and Crichton ignore the foul prior to the Inverness goal, and are desperately trying to call Boyce's goal as offside. They are obviously willing Hearts to come unstuck. We were still ponderous and will have to improve markedly to get this league sorted.

There was no foul leading up to the Inverness goal. Smith ****ed up, end Off. 

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

Do you have to change style cos everyone is saying negative stuff to stand out?

Nah just feel you get warnings/ called nasty stuff for being truthful so im joining the happy clapper brigade mate 👍

I'm a changed man these days 😁join us see the future. 

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

"all tough. no easy games at this level".

Trying to convince myself that this stumbling drunk of a football team can at least put it to bed without ****ing it up completely

Gordon Ramsay

The teams are awful actually. We just happen to be awful too. 

And to think some on here blamed our spiral of decline on Robbie’s exit last time round.

Neilson is an absolute imposter and needs chased out of the club.

Losing interest in watching this shit show now.

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Bollocks. Would a rangers or celtic manager dare say this?

Neil Lennon has been saying similar all season. Robbie's not great at the press and he rarely, if ever, has a go at his players in public. He also generally tries to find positives. Not sure why folk expect anything else?

Edited by ToqueJambo

6 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Loads on here been far more negative than me tonight, I actually thought that was an improvement on QOTS, yet you’re not calling them out as Hibbys, why is that?  

It wasn’t about being negative about tonight, we were pish as usual tonight.

it was about our demotion last season and a comment you made on that.

we were pish last season we were bottom for a reason but the season wasn’t finished and we still had a decent chance to get out of it ( would we have? Up for debate maybe yes maybe not) any person that says we deserve to be in this league is not a hearts fan in my eyes

4 minutes ago, tynewater said:

Fair enough.

On current showing his team will be going straight back down. And that's with his signings in the team. 

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

If we win the league, and I think we will, he'll be still in the job at the start of next season as a reward for gaining promotion.  That's my guess.

More likely because he's got a 3 year contract and will - and should -  be given time to build his team.

What a load of pish. These teams fight all the way as that is the bare minimum required from a footballer. Other than CG i can't say any our players fight all the way.

8 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Sounds like you've described us 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
26 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Naismith and Halliday need benched. 

Irving and Walker are a must for me and the big man certainly causes defenders problems. 

McEneff in front of Naismith and Walker. Haring and Irving. Walker is not the answer either. 

Irving is not the solution for away games but should be included at home 

7 minutes ago, tynewater said:

The amount we are paying that squad mean that we should be blowing teams away.  

Instead we are losing cup games to teams like Alloa. 

Guest ToqueJambo
9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Oor Robbie bringing home the league to Tynecastle, and then we will be title challengers next season 😁what a time to be a Hearts fan, the football we play and everything i love this forum ☺. 

You just sound giddy with excitement. An odd sort of Hearts fan.

I hate watching this hearts team. Its so unbelievably boring to watch. Our play is painfully cautious, Smith & Halliday should be getting fined for every backwards pass. I wish Neilson hadn't loaned out Logan because Smith isn't doing anything for me at RB anymore. We need to open teams up and be aggressive in our attacks. Smith isn't an attacking fullback. O'Donnell would have been perfect. I think Smith should be moved into CM and used as a back up CB/RB. 

I do not see any difference in our style of play to last year under Levein. Its the same tugid, slow pish. I cannot see a game plan or structure to our play, the only reason I can see that we're top of the league is that we have the biggest budget. We start slow, we're unambitious in our play, we lack creativity and dither in the final third. Frankly, I want him gone and replaced with a manager who is committed to forcing through young talent and playing fast attacking football. I have absolutely zero confidence in Neilson to bringing through young players. His actions with Moore and McDonald don't speak to a manager interested in trying to improve young talent or even give them a chance. 

The Old Tolbooth
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

🙈

C14DD5AC-17ED-47B0-A95B-0CE981E9DA7A.jpeg

I’m amazed he didn’t mention anything about a money spinning game in there, ****ing fraudster!! 

13 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

To many players not earning there wage and taking the club for a ride. Dont get me started on Naismith, the one whonshou be setting the standards.

I doubt they are giving their all at any time during the week and it all stems from the senior players. DS spotted it and didn't fix it, Robbie obviously can't fix it. It stinks. Naismith, Halliday, Smith, Berra can all go now.

Naismith talks an shout and points a lot to make up for lack of touch or pace, who is he kidding?

Just now, Sir Gio said:

McEneff in front of Naismith and Walker. Haring and Irving. Walker is not the answer either. 

Irving is not the solution for away games but should be included at home 

Fecking Boo!!! 

thehibsareintheirbeds
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

🙈

C14DD5AC-17ED-47B0-A95B-0CE981E9DA7A.jpeg

Ridiculous stuff as usual from Robbie. It's like he has no control or influence over it all

3 minutes ago, everton_jambo said:

I agree but you could say the same about us based on the last few games.

Dundee beat us comfortably last time out and have strengthened whereas we seem to have regressed.

Anyway I hope you’re right

3 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

Sound quite like us then. 

I agree guys, we too are not too good considering the last 3 results, but Dundee have picked up 1 point in their last 3 games.

We need to set a target of winning the 3 home games in March & the away trip to Arbroath to "potentially" seal the league.

Let's start by focusing on ourselves & stop worrying about our opponents......and RN needs to think likewise.

2 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Trying to convince myself that this stumbling drunk of a football team can at least put it to bed without ****ing it up completely

They'll stumble over the finishing line if they have to but they'll get the job done.

But this team in the Prem ?   Terrifying. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

What a load of pish. These teams fight all the way as that is the bare minimum required from a footballer. Other than CG i can't say any our players fight all the way.

I'd like him to explain the urgency shown in 3 minutes at the end, missing from huge swathes of the game. 

2 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

The teams are awful actually. We just happen to be awful too. 

It’s like Neilson is trolling the fans. “Arbroath have the third best home record in Scotland” “terrific achievement to be 12 points clear” “difficult to play in the championship”

Can you imagine if a Rangers or Celtic manager came out with that kind of p1sh, they’d probably be lynched. If a Hibs manager said it we’d be p1ssing ourselves.