Mafia - the town hit back

Shapes

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I’m full of red wine and ready

Incoming!!!!!

Attack!!!!!!!

Good to see your OK vlad, hope you didn't see my pic of drinks of choice today 😂

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Smack

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

**** it 

@Vlad Magicdo you want to join the game? If so, I'll put every role that is in the game into the generator and whatever comes out I'll PM you and that's your role

Just now, Shapes said:

**** it 

@Vlad Magicdo you want to join the game? If so, I'll put every role that is in the game into the generator and whatever comes out I'll PM you and that's your role

Two cops. We're back in the game!! Or 5 goons 😒

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

**** it 

Yasssssssssss :lol:

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Shapes said:

**** it 

tenor-23.gif

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Smack said:

Vlad's going to wake up in the morning and wonder if he dreamt this. Tbf I probably will too.

I picked a bad time to stop drinking lol 

GraciousImprobableHairstreakbutterfly-max-1mb.gif

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

Ah well. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. I even went and found my tape measure just in case. 

So Peaky thought Ian was 100% goon before an unfortunate toy throwing incident. So is Peaky a goon? Nunya and Yvonne still have my hackles up. Plus one from Bunny and his crew which has reduced to one. What happened to Redcat? Sean is alive and out there somewhere of course.

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

Ah well. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. I even went and found my tape measure just in case. 

So Peaky thought Ian was 100% goon before an unfortunate toy throwing incident. So is Peaky a goon? Nunya and Yvonne still have my hackles up. Plus one from Bunny and his crew which has reduced to one. What happened to Redcat? Sean is alive and out there somewhere of course.

You forgot about Stuart? He's out in front on 2 atm, what your views on him? 

8 minutes ago, Smack said:

@Boof you've rallied us now. Give us some leadership!

I was heading for bed :lol: 

Goon list is as before:
Stuart

Yvonne

Ross

My +1 was Seats...which may give pointers to the remainder of my goon-list.

Don't look to me for leadership, though - I know nothing.

Happy to offer encouragement - that's about as much as I can do 😕 

26 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

You forgot about Stuart? He's out in front on 2 atm, what your views on him? 

Dunno. He's not been on my radar much. So do we kill Stuart then? Do we? Do we?

This has been one of the most entertaining games of mafia ever and we've only just started. Despite helping to kill one townie and chase another out the game, I remain supremely confident of victory.

Mon the Toon!

:robbo:

Tenaciousdandy
25 minutes ago, Smack said:

Dunno. He's not been on my radar much. So do we kill Stuart then? Do we? Do we?

Most definitely yes, unless he's not a goon, then most definitely not 

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Vote Ross

Stick on goon :whistling:

Do you know that because he's your teammate :whistling:

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

8 hours ago, Shapes said:

you can't vote for yourself 

This was a sort of unwritten rule that was put in place when sean and I decided we wanted to die and started voting ourselves 

and i won :verysmug:

Stuart McNeill
24 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

i take it everyone is in their bed nursing hangovers 😄

Just about to leave my house to go to work 😭😭😭

I missed all that last night and hope Ian is ok. 
I see I am on a couple of goon lists but I’m now thinking it’s the goons who have me on them, or at least 1 is a goon. 
Prince has voted me twice with no reason at all, Boof well it’s hard to tell, holding back a bit from normal 1000 posts but not as quiet as he is when a goon. Could be new goon tactic though, play more but not through in as many posts or theories to stay under the radar. 
Smack again another one hard to read.

As we haven’t managed to find a goon yet by lynch or investigations we don’t have a good clue from voting patterns.

Maybe we should all decide on who should be investigated so we will at least know someone is good or bad tomorrow? 
Also keep with goon lists so the mason and cop can leave some clues on who has not been investigated so far. This will only work if most folk do a list. 

Actually reading back Boof and Smack seem to be working together (page 7) when both highlighted Sheldons votes and those who voted Sheldon, which is fine and legitimate after a mason death, but the fact Rudi another mason got killed the same night and neither mentioned his votes, or who voted him... Boof 🤔

I asked them both at the time but never got a response. 

My goon list

Boof

Smack

Prince

Gofs 

haven't seen anything dodgy in Smack or Boof and genuinely think they're trying to figure this whole thing out. 

Or they're goons. As we know they are very both good at this game and can be very convincing! 

Yvonne a goon trying to stick some doubt into the town after Boof's rallying call to arms?

**** knows :lol:

31 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I missed all that last night and hope Ian is ok. 
I see I am on a couple of goon lists but I’m now thinking it’s the goons who have me on them, or at least 1 is a goon. 
Prince has voted me twice with no reason at all, Boof well it’s hard to tell, holding back a bit from normal 1000 posts but not as quiet as he is when a goon. Could be new goon tactic though, play more but not through in as many posts or theories to stay under the radar. 
Smack again another one hard to read.

As we haven’t managed to find a goon yet by lynch or investigations we don’t have a good clue from voting patterns.

Maybe we should all decide on who should be investigated so we will at least know someone is good or bad tomorrow? 
Also keep with goon lists so the mason and cop can leave some clues on who has not been investigated so far. This will only work if most folk do a list. 

Who do you think should be investigated tonight? Boof/Smack or someone else? I think I need to be investigated tonight to remove that Alim post doubt or lynched by the town today so we get another worthwhile investigation from the cop.

5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Who do you think should be investigated tonight? Boof/Smack or someone else? I think I need to be investigated tonight to remove that Alim post doubt or lynched by the town today so we get another worthwhile investigation from the cop.

I don’t really know yet as will have to see how today goes. I would personally investigate someone from my goon list, but would be happy to go with whoever