• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Smack said:

That's not who it was directed at...

Yeah he's not been playing 

Probably halliday, terrace knuckle daggers seem to have a problem with him 

Night came and the cop found someone good.

The super townie kept their powers.

The goons stumbled upon a lab that looked interesting. The doctor who owned the lab invited them in unsuspectingly. 'Do you want to try some of my medicine?' he said to one of the gang of four. They took the medicine and gave him a bottle of their special brew in return. He had barely finished the bottle when he started to foam at the mouth. Stumbling about to find some of his own medicine, he downed a bottle but it didn't have any effect as he'd used it the previous night. 

Alim Ozturk - doctor was poisoned to death.

Assassin kept their bullet.

It is now day. Deadline 9pm Sunday.

Edited by Shapes

1. Stuart

2. GOFS 

6. Yvonne

7. Nunya

9. Bunny Munro

10. Andy 

12. Sean 

13. Dunks 

14. Boof

15. IanTJambo

16. JamboRoss

17. Peaky 

18. Dandy 

19. Smack

23. Prince 

15 left. 8 for a lynch

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Night came and the cop found someone good.

The super townie kept their powers.

The goons stumbled upon a lab that looked interesting. The doctor who owned the lab invited them in unsuspectingly. 'Do you want to try some of my medicine?' he said to one of the gang of four. They took the medicine and gave him a bottle of their special brew in return. He had barely finished the bottle when he started to foam at the mouth. Stumbling about to find some of his own medicine, he downed a bottle but it didn't have any effect as he'd used it the previous night. 

Alim Ozturk - doctor was poisoned to death.

Assassin kept their bullet.

It is now day. Deadline 9pm Sunday.

Ffs

Just now, Prince Buaben said:

2 masons down night 1 and now the doc

Good thing that the cop found someone good 👍 

Lets hope the cop chose me and it wasn't alim that was investigated 

Prince Buaben
Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

Ffs

Lets hope the cop chose me and it wasn't alim that was investigated 

Maybe. I wonder if he had been investigated then the wee story might have mentioned the cop checking the doc before the goons murdering him?

@shapes will confirm if that's how it works 

8 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

Unvote Alim

Vote Ian

He is playing his top goon game, guaranteed. 

Jumping on a bit of doubt by a good player to force a lynch. 

Did this last game. 

7 hours ago, iantjambo said:

You don’t agree that a late vote that lynches a player (an important player at that) isn’t suspicious?

I didn’t even outright accuse Dandy of anything. I said in my post that it could have just been an unfortunate mistake.

Interesting that you jumped straight onto the defensive of Dandy though. Also pointing suspicion in my direction.

7 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

Its  not a goon move.

You know that you keep out of the headlights and stick the knife in any other weaknesses you see. 

Even if a goon  is in trouble in the goon chat you will probably decide to let them go or even put a vote on them to avoid suspicion. 

What weaknesses? I saw something that could be dodgy and I commented on it.

If everyone that saw something didn’t comment on it, then it would be a very quiet and boring game.

I’m happy to be lynched to prove where my allegiance lies. I’d also invite the cop to investigate me.

Why you questioning me and not the person who placed a late vote, knowing that it would likely lead to a lynch?

7 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

Because goons don't do the day 1 late votes. 

Look back at the last 4 games and the day 1 lynch has been townie lynching townie with no danger to goons. 

That doesn’t mean it won’t and doesn’t happen. 

Vote Ian 

giphy.gif

How does this keep happening?!

Hopefully not but I imagine Alim was investigated (potentially Dandy, I suppose) in which case we've not really gained anything out of all this either. 

Got to get today correct or it could be curtains pretty sharpish. 

Just now, Prince Buaben said:

Maybe. I wonder if he had been investigated then the wee story might have mentioned the cop checking the doc before the goons murdering him?

@shapes will confirm if that's how it works 

I don't give anything away like that just if cop found someone good or bad

Just now, Shapes said:

I don't give anything away like that just if cop found someone good or bad

Yeh that's the usual Prince so I don't think we can make any assumptions.

Tenaciousdandy

Day 2 votes

Seats Votes Alim
Peaky Votes Alim
Andy Votes Alim
Dunks Votes Nunya
Peaky Unvotes Alim
Peaky Votes Ian
Seats Unvotes Alim
Seats Votes Gofs
Yvonne Votes Prince
Alim Votes Andy
Prince Votes Yvonne
Dunks Unvotes Nunya
Dunks Votes Seats
Sean Votes Seats
Alim Unvotes Andy
Alim Votes Seats
Gof Votes Seats
Andy Unvotes Alim
Andy Votes Seats
Dandy Votes Seats
Smack Votes Seats
Stuart Votes Seats
Prince Unvotes Yvonne
Seats Unvotes Gof
Seats Votes Ian
Nunya Votes Seats

Well that was balls, I guess next deadline is tomorrow eve? I’m away to play a whodunnit so will look over everything tomorrow morning 

I think if I was cop I'd have used BS on night 1 and then I'd have investigated Dandy night 2 due to being the one to lynch the mason.

What's everyone else's thoughts on it? 

Other option is that Dandy was investigated night 1 because it was so obvious and then Alim last night. But then possibly not because it was shown that Seats wasn't a goon so wouldn't have been trying to save him with his unvote?

Prince Buaben
1 minute ago, Shapes said:
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Yeh that's the usual Prince so I don't think we can make any assumptions.

I know was just thinking outloud and and looking for things to make sure we don't get it wrong again

Sorry shapes

6 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Vote Ian 

I said it previously but I'm not seeing anything really dodgy there from Ian's posts to be fair.

Again, not sticking up for Ian and have no affiliation with him at all - just my opinion on reading through.

Deadline 9pm Sunday yeh? I have the kids all day due to Mrs. Nic working all day so will post as much as I can and jump on when the wee yin goes for his nap.

So we can actually take something from todays info : 

The assassin must have tried to take out Alim on night 1. The shot was blocked as the doc was using the medicine on themselves. 

Who would have a grudge against Alim? 🤔

I do think Nunya was setting me up as some sort of stooge at the end of the last game day to justify his casting vote on Seats when some doubt was creeping in.

Goons had no need to get involved in the Seats lynch, we did that all by ourselves (probably). So my goon list is unchanged apart from the awkward looking removal of Seats from it, and a wee crooked finger point at Bunny. 

Goon List:

Ian 

Yvonne

Nunya

Ross/Bunny

Just now, Jamboross said:

So we can actually take something from todays info : 

The assassin must have tried to take out Alim on night 1. The shot was blocked as the doc was using the medicine on themselves. 

Who would have a grudge against Alim? 🤔

🙋🏻‍♂️ That's pretty route one Ross. I like it 😁

Tenaciousdandy

Not a lot to go on I'm slightly suspicious of Stuart, his concern regarding seats could have just been a goon trying to look like a townie when seats was revealed as just that a townie 

Boof has been quiet today aswell for his standards 

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Not a lot to go on I'm slightly suspicious of Stuart, his concern regarding seats could have just been a goon trying to look like a townie when seats was revealed as just that a townie 

Boof has certainly had a marked change of style, but it seems a lifestyle thing. Do they have psychedelic festivals or some shit up there in Outer Cheuch?

4 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

its ok Andy you are on my  list of 4

Andy Votes Seats
Dandy Votes Seats
Smack Votes Seats
Stuart Votes Seats

Seats looked dodgy. Surely you can't deny that? He wanted to save himself and it looked like others votes from day 1 were to save him from being lynched.

You're not on my dodgy list but you so seem to be going hard after Ian for no particular reason (in my opinion of course)

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Seats looked dodgy. Surely you can't deny that? He wanted to save himself and it looked like others votes from day 1 were to save him from being lynched.

You're not on my dodgy list but you so seem to be going hard after Ian for no particular reason (in my opinion of course)

All my reasons are as per above quoted posts. Why are you defending him?

Just now, Peakybunnet said:

All my reasons are as per above quoted posts. Why are you defending him?

I'm not defending him.

All I said was I can't see what you see.

14 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Indeed I have, but I was posting this (real) morning up to about lunchtime.

Then had the JKB hospitality Zoom call (highly recommended, by the way - even if by doing so I'm reducing my chances of success next time it's offered) and finally catching up with the thread...only to find I've missed an entire day!

So I'm gonna grab a cuppa (had enough tins during match) and ponder who looks goonly.

Seats was on my goon list.

Yvonne, Ross and Stuart remain  there.

6 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Vote peaky

Trying way to hard to frame me.

Was waiting for that. Happy to be lynched to prove you are a goon. 

16 minutes ago, Smack said:

Boof has certainly had a marked change of style, but it seems a lifestyle thing. Do they have psychedelic festivals or some shit up there in Outer Cheuch?

I'd suggest the only change was a new and not necessarily improved voting pattern for day 1.

Usually, when in a position of utter ignorance, I'd just vote early and leave that vote there. This time I thought I'd mix things up a bit and see if my votes had any effect on other peoples' votes. I'd say sometimes they maybe did - whether in a good or bad way - I can't tell.

One thing I'd urge though is to go back and re-read previous days' posts. That was a game-saver 2 or 3 games ago.

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Boof said:

Indeed I have, but I was posting this (real) morning up to about lunchtime.

Then had the JKB hospitality Zoom call (highly recommended, by the way - even if by doing so I'm reducing my chances of success next time it's offered) and finally catching up with the thread...only to find I've missed an entire day!

So I'm gonna grab a cuppa (had enough tins during match) and ponder who looks goonly.

Seats was on my goon list.

Yvonne, Ross and Stuart remain  there.

Yeah it was a quicker day due to the lynch 

Sounds fun, pity about the result 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

I'd suggest the only change was a new and not necessarily improved voting pattern for day 1.

Usually, when in a position of utter ignorance, I'd just vote early and leave that vote there. This time I thought I'd mix things up a bit and see if my votes had any effect on other peoples' votes. I'd say sometimes they maybe did - whether in a good or bad way - I can't tell.

One thing I'd urge though is to go back and re-read previous days' posts. That was a game-saver 2 or 3 games ago.

That was the game I was the doc, won shape doing that won the game for us 

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

1 hour ago, Smack said:

0_Pasquale-Bruno.jpg.f53583b1864e37e30722a32ae52552d0.jpg

I did try but can't get past this image. Look at the way he elbows him in the side of the head whilst simultaneously raking his achilles, with the right hand poised to let fly if there is any nonsense. Of course the coup de  grace is that the ball isn't even in the frame. Sheer beauty.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Smack said:

I did try but can't get past this image. Look at the way he elbows him in the side of the head whilst simultaneously raking his achilles, with the right hand poised to let fly if there is any nonsense. Of course the coup de  grace is that the ball isn't even in the frame. Sheer beauty.

Completely agree, Bruno was a thing of beauty to watch back in the day