Mafia - the town hit back

Shapes

9 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

haven't seen anything dodgy in Smack or Boof and genuinely think they're trying to figure this whole thing out. 

Or they're goons. As we know they are very both good at this game and can be very convincing! 

Yvonne a goon trying to stick some doubt into the town after Boof's rallying call to arms?

**** knows :lol:

I am definitely not a goon 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Smack

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prince Buaben

Right my head is banging reading all that. 

Hope Ian is okay.

Is it just him thats left?

Absolute chaos.

7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Was absoloutely smashed yesterday chaps. Have not read back but have i missed anything?

You are dead please don’t vote again whilst dead 💀 

Riddley Walker
13 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Was absoloutely smashed yesterday chaps. Have not read back but have i missed anything?

Woooo

Nah mate nothing happened at all, didn't even know you were around

Woooooo

Good Old Fashioned Scandal

Sorry not posted much, nae idea what's going on and am just a townie so don't have much to contribute anyways. Alim you def need to read back mate 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

Actually reading back Boof and Smack seem to be working together (page 7) when both highlighted Sheldons votes and those who voted Sheldon, which is fine and legitimate after a mason death, but the fact Rudi another mason got killed the same night and neither mentioned his votes, or who voted him... Boof 🤔

I asked them both at the time but never got a response. 

My goon list

Boof

Smack

Prince

Gofs 

Rudi made something 2 posts in day 1. First post in the game was a vote for me. I voted him to try and draw him into contributing. Either he wasn't about at deadline or felt trying to save Sheldon wasn't going to work. That's why these multi-vote switches at or close to deadline do nothing but muddy the waters, IMO.

I'm not convinced we can learn much from who voted Rudi or for whom Rudi voted - me in both cases :lol: 

I'm actually NOT happy to be investigated as it would be a waste. If the town can't bag a goon today, I'd rather be lynched than have the Cop waste a check on me when there's goons to find.

Of course the goons will jump on that and try to paint me as dodgy - only I know I'm clean.

I think this idea of deciding who should be investigated just gives the goons an obvious night-hit. We're Doc-less and the ST only has one dose of medication in their armoury.

We're still in 10 v 4 territory. The town could win but need to start voting goons.

I believe I've done so with my Stuart vote but will be keeping a close eye upon who follows suit.

As for Smack and I working together - I've responded to any questions...as I usually try to do. Could Smack be playing me? Very much so.

And my alleged quietness? Had the matchday Zoom call all yesterday afternoon and evening turned into - I'm actually not sure what it turned into but am not sure that we can learn an awful lot from it all.

In addition to this 'let the people decide who gets investigated' notion...what happens if the person has already been investigated?

So the Cop investigates someone else, finds them bad and the town jump on the original person...?

Nah - not a good idea, IMO.

Unless the mason can - somehow, and I can't think how - get the info known about who's clean. Then they just become obvious night targets for the goons and we're left with a whole heap of uninvestigated players and probably no Cop or mason.

6 minutes ago, Boof said:

Rudi made something 2 posts in day 1. First post in the game was a vote for me. I voted him to try and draw him into contributing. Either he wasn't about at deadline or felt trying to save Sheldon wasn't going to work. That's why these multi-vote switches at or close to deadline do nothing but muddy the waters, IMO.

I'm not convinced we can learn much from who voted Rudi or for whom Rudi voted - me in both cases :lol: 

I'm actually NOT happy to be investigated as it would be a waste. If the town can't bag a goon today, I'd rather be lynched than have the Cop waste a check on me when there's goons to find.

Of course the goons will jump on that and try to paint me as dodgy - only I know I'm clean.

I think this idea of deciding who should be investigated just gives the goons an obvious night-hit. We're Doc-less and the ST only has one dose of medication in their armoury.

We're still in 10 v 4 territory. The town could win but need to start voting goons.

I believe I've done so with my Stuart vote but will be keeping a close eye upon who follows suit.

As for Smack and I working together - I've responded to any questions...as I usually try to do. Could Smack be playing me? Very much so.

And my alleged quietness? Had the matchday Zoom call all yesterday afternoon and evening turned into - I'm actually not sure what it turned into but am not sure that we can learn an awful lot from it all.

My point was if looking at who voted/ was voted by dead masons seemed like a deflecting tactic just to highlight the 1 who hadn’t voted you. All I know is you are not a mason. 

Hi everyone. Sorry for being so quiet, finding it difficult to get into the game for some reason.

What a mental 12 hours or so.

Let me have a read back and see who's standing out.

Ok what if everyone just puts ‘if I was the cop tonight I would investigate ........’

Then everyone can choose who they like and if the cop gets killed we will at least have that to go on? Also if done everyday and the cop does it we would have more than 1 to look back at and confirm their status.

2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

My point was if looking at who voted/ was voted by dead masons seemed like a deflecting tactic just to highlight the 1 who hadn’t voted you. All I know is you are not a mason. 

Eh?

Run that past me again...

"looking at who voted/ was voted by dead masons" - Rudi and Boof had final votes on each other. I had no way of knowing he was masonic (since, as you correctly deduce, I am not a mason). Who was Sheldon's vote on? Seats, wasn't it (not been back to check).

"seemed like a deflecting tactic just to highlight the 1 who hadn’t voted you" - who's deflecting what? I had just focussed on the Sheldon votes. I suppose since I know I'm not a mason I didn't feel the need to point it out. 

"All I know is you are not a mason. " - I agree. I've never claimed to be. I think we can also deduce that the 4 folk who voted Sheldon aren't masons either.

55 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Wooo

This post should adopt legend status 🤣🤣

Not even the slightest suggestion that he has "the fear" 😆

Wooo

6 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Ok what if everyone just puts ‘if I was the cop tonight I would investigate ........’

Then everyone can choose who they like and if the cop gets killed we will at least have that to go on? Also if done everyday and the cop does it we would have more than 1 to look back at and confirm their status.

And if the Cop happens to be the only person who has a goon in their sights (it could happen) who are the goons going to target? Sacrifice one goon to get rid of Cop? I reckon they would...

I'm suspicious of Peaky.

He was ADAMANT Ian was a good. Went out his way to say he was 100% Ian was a goon and quoted a whole load of Ian's posts and responses and we know Ian was a townie.

Just now, Boof said:

And if the Cop happens to be the only person who has a goon in their sights (it could happen) who are the goons going to target? Sacrifice one goon to get rid of Cop? I reckon they would...

Agree with this. They still have a full team so would certainly sacrifice one to get rid of the cop!

17 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I've got a trust list of two so far, including me. So investigate anyone else please :)

Hmmm. 

Not sure what to make of this.

7 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I'm suspicious of Peaky.

He was ADAMANT Ian was a good. Went out his way to say he was 100% Ian was a goon and quoted a whole load of Ian's posts and responses and we know Ian was a townie.

Happy to be lynched. Games gone a bit past me. 

12 minutes ago, Boof said:

Eh?

Run that past me again...

"looking at who voted/ was voted by dead masons" - Rudi and Boof had final votes on each other. I had no way of knowing he was masonic (since, as you correctly deduce, I am not a mason). Who was Sheldon's vote on? Seats, wasn't it (not been back to check).

"seemed like a deflecting tactic just to highlight the 1 who hadn’t voted you" - who's deflecting what? I had just focussed on the Sheldon votes. I suppose since I know I'm not a mason I didn't feel the need to point it out. 

"All I know is you are not a mason. " - I agree. I've never claimed to be. I think we can also deduce that the 4 folk who voted Sheldon aren't masons either.

Yes and again you seem to be missing my point. Anyway I will just be keeping an eye on you 

Prince Buaben

Peaky happy to be lynched or trying to commit mafia suicide is interesting. Surely just a townie. A goon team wouldn't allow this and wouldn't think about it as would be right involved?

10 minutes ago, Boof said:

Ok that could happen but highly unlikely, so what about everyone agrees to investigate the person above them on player list? Then everyone is an option?

3 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Ok that could happen but highly unlikely, so what about everyone agrees to investigate the person above them on player list? Then everyone is an option?

I'm ok with this.

6 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Yes and again you seem to be missing my point. Anyway I will just be keeping an eye on you 

If I'm missing the point isn't it worth explaining further so that I don't miss it?

1 minute ago, Boof said:

If I'm missing the point isn't it worth explaining further so that I don't miss it?

Ok for the last time (I’m now thinking this is the talk on your goon thread, wind up Yvonne 😡

you and Smack highlighted Sheldons votes/ voted for but chose not to highlight Rudi’s at the same time. Both were confirmed masons by this point. You both showed who couldn’t be masons from Sheldons list but ignored Rudi’s which was you. 

Tenaciousdandy
4 hours ago, jambosean75 said:

i take it everyone is in their bed nursing hangovers 😄

No hangover but yeah was in bed, just up cos I'm a lazy Bassa lol

Goons hit Rudi on night 1.

Any chance they'd've gone reverse BS just on the off-chance they'd strike the Cop? And struck it lucky by getting a mason?

That would point to Bunny.

1. Stuart

2. GOFS

3. Alim Ozturk - Doc N2

4. Seats - townie D2

6. Yvonne

7. Nunya

8. Rudi - mason N1

9. Bunny Munro

10. Andy

11. Sheldon - mason D1

12. Sean

13. Dunks

14. Boof

15. IanTJambo - townie (left) D3

16. JamboRoss

17. Peaky

18. Dandy

19. Smack

23. Prince

Think that's accurate.

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Goons hit Rudi on night 1.

Any chance they'd've gone reverse BS just on the off-chance they'd strike the Cop? And struck it lucky by getting a mason?

That would point to Bunny.

1. Stuart

2. GOFS

3. Alim Ozturk - Doc N2

4. Seats - townie D2

6. Yvonne

7. Nunya

8. Rudi - mason N1

9. Bunny Munro

10. Andy

11. Sheldon - mason D1

12. Sean

13. Dunks

14. Boof

15. IanTJambo - townie (left) D3

16. JamboRoss

17. Peaky

18. Dandy

19. Smack

23. Prince

Think that's accurate.

Can assure you I'm not a goon.

4 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Ok for the last time (I’m now thinking this is the talk on your goon thread, wind up Yvonne 😡

you and Smack highlighted Sheldons votes/ voted for but chose not to highlight Rudi’s at the same time. Both were confirmed masons by this point. You both showed who couldn’t be masons from Sheldons list but ignored Rudi’s which was you. 

You know Yvonne, I can see exactly what you are getting at. I imagine Boof can as well but is choosing to ignore or act stupid.

Unvote Prince

Vote Boof 

The assassin decided to use their last bullet and take out prince buaben.

prince was....

A Goon.

prince buaben - goon is dead.

I'll go through and do a vote count etc but any votes for prince are now invalid 

5 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

This is an very reasonable point.

Boof, any comments?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

prince was....

A Goon.

I'll go through and do a vote count etc but any votes for prince are now invalid 

👏👏

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

prince was....

A Goon.

:jjyay: We've got a game on our hands here folks.

4 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

That's your point?

I failed to point out - even though it was completely obvious to me, since I've seen my PM - that I'm not a mason?

I can't speak for Smack - maybe you two have concocted this 'let's see what we can do to make Boof look dodgy' scenario on your goon thread...

2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

prince was....

A Goon.

Yes!! Just removed my vote on him as well.

1 minute ago, Boof said:

That's your point?

I failed to point out - even though it was completely obvious to me, since I've seen my PM - that I'm not a mason?

I can't speak for Smack - maybe you two have concocted this 'let's see what we can do to make Boof look dodgy' scenario on your goon thread...

Nice try, if anyone is working with Smack it’s you. 

1 minute ago, Prince Buaben said:

:seething:

woooo

Ahahaha just as I was going to stick up for you as well and say I thought your votes on Yvonne were 'safe' votes to avoid being in on the lynches.

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

Nice try, if anyone is working with Smack it’s you. 

Nice try?

Nice try?

If you are a townie, you're managing to drag folk along on the flimsiest of evidence. And either having goons jumping aboard - yes, I'm looking at you now Peaky - or you're a goon taking townies along.

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, Shapes said:

prince was....

A Goon.

tenor-25.gif