• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Smack

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

naw am not the cop but i have advice.

Aye we know. You're deed and your medicine didn't work last night. Anyway, you're pished and you're wrong :lol:

I'm afraid I'm going to sanction the town. I try to be lenient but Alim has influenced the game whilst dead. Instead of the goons superkill overruling any saves, they now have an extra kill which they can use at any time from now. 

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

I'm afraid I'm going to sanction the town. I try to be lenient but Alim has influenced the game whilst dead. Instead of the goons superkill overruling any saves, they now have an extra kill which they can use at any time from now. 

Not sure what you are saying here. Is Andy a goon? Thats why town are punished?

2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I'm saying that Alim has come on and posted whilst dead and voted for someone and started throwing accusations around, which is not on. 

58 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I think if I was cop I'd have used BS on night 1 and then I'd have investigated Dandy night 2 due to being the one to lynch the mason.

What's everyone else's thoughts on it? 

Other option is that Dandy was investigated night 1 because it was so obvious and then Alim last night. But then possibly not because it was shown that Seats wasn't a goon so wouldn't have been trying to save him with his unvote?

Nah, cop would be BS first night and if not BS, could have been pretty much anyone.

If I was cop, I never seen enough either day to investigate either Alim or Dandy, so you can rule that out.

2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I'm not a goon so can only be because he's tried to influence the game I think. Shapes will confirm I'm sure 

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

I'm saying that Alim has come on and posted whilst dead and voted for someone and started throwing accusations around, which is not on. 

Don't think anybody thought anything else than he was pissed  and talking shiite. What could he know. 

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I'm not a goon so can only be because he's tried to influence the game I think. Shapes will confirm I'm sure 

The reason the town has been sanctioned is because Alim, a member of the town, has come on whilst dead, voted for someone, called someone a goon and tried to influence the game. If I let that go then it sets a precedent. It's up to the town to argue amongst themselves about who is a goon and who's not. Me sanctioning the town isn't because what Alim said is right or wrong, it's because he's said it.

8 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Seems reasonable in the circumstances- no complaints from me.

3 minutes ago, Smack said:

Vote Andy

Goon jumping on Alim's message here I think. I know I'm good so can only see it as Goons using this is an opportunity to say well Alim told me so. He's a dead doc, he's not the cop remember. He's also not a mason and only good people have been investigated so far.

Genuinely thought you were town as well. 

Just now, AndyNic said:

Goon jumping on Alim's message here I think. I know I'm good so can only see it as Goons using this is an opportunity to say well Alim told me so. He's a dead doc, he's not the cop remember. He's also not a mason and only good people have been investigated so far.

Genuinely thought you were town as well. 

As I said. I was half expecting the assassin to pounce, probably too obvious for the goons to jump on it though.

Just now, Smack said:

As I said. I was half expecting the assassin to pounce, probably too obvious for the goons to jump on it though.

Yeh I realised that after your next message 👍🏼

The Hogfather

So, instead of just reading the thread to see what was going on, Alim just went in with two feet and basically handed the game to the goons? ****ing marvellous. Nice one man.

The other completely annoying thing about Alim's post is that now the cop will probably have to waste a needed investigation on me rather than someone else potentially dodgy. Probably needs to be me that's investigated to remove the doubt but I can save you the suspense and tell you now it'll come back good :lol:

2 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

So, instead of just reading the thread to see what was going on, Alim just went in with two feet and basically handed the game to the goons? ****ing marvellous. Nice one man.

Yup. Absolutely shite.