Mafia - the town hit back

Shapes

Just now, Shapes said:

States in the rules that there would be sanctions for night chat/dead chat 🤷🏼‍♀️

To be fair Shapes I also thought it was harsh but you said it set a precedent and that's fair enough. We can't really argue about it now.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Smack

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smack said:

Does anyone have a "waving an imaginary yellow card around" gif? I've been hunting one for ages as I could see it being a real rage inducer.

I had one last game and took a wee bit of grief for it.🤣

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

I had one last game and took a wee bit of grief for it.🤣

An imaginary one is what I'm after though. I thought you dished out a perfectly acceptable yellow card, could have been a red, I've seen them given.

Edited by Smack

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

To be fair Shapes I also thought it was harsh but you said it set a precedent and that's fair enough. We can't really argue about it now.

It wasn’t harsh at all.

Putting all game chat aside. Alim committed a major infraction of the rules.

If it was my game, I would’ve done the same. 
As you know Andy, I did take action against the town for the same thing.

Just now, iantjambo said:

It wasn’t harsh at all.

Putting all game chat aside. Alim committed a major infraction of the rules.

If it was my game, I would’ve done the same. 
As you know Andy, I did take action against the town for the same thing.

Yeh it's fair enough actually Ian. I've never modded a game so I understand.

11 minutes ago, Smack said:

Does anyone have a "waving an imaginary yellow card around" gif? I've been hunting one for ages as I could see it being a real rage inducer.

Yelling La Liga GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Just now, AndyNic said:

Yeh it's fair enough actually Ian. I've never modded a game so I understand.

Think I warned you last game as well. 

We probably need a 4 page T&C to sign before we play.:HeartsManspotrun:

Just now, Boof said:

Yelling La Liga GIF by ElevenSportsBE

YAS Boof! YAS! Saved af. The only way it could be better is if it had some Luis Suarez or Neymar theatrics thrown in. 

In fact instead of being lazy fecker I'm going to scour some YouTube videos, strip out the good stuff and gif it up good.

Just now, Peakybunnet said:

Goons

Andy

Ian

Prince

Smack

Fair enough. Lynch train please. I'm desperate to get into the dead chat on Discord. That's Dead Chat brought to you by Discord, for all your posthumous Mafia gripes. 

Just now, Smack said:

YAS Boof! YAS! Saved af. The only way it could be better is if it had some Luis Suarez or Neymar theatrics thrown in. 

In fact instead of being lazy fecker I'm going to scour some YouTube videos, strip out the good stuff and gif it up good.

Would be even better if we had a gif of the guy in the Wheatfield section F row 13/14 maybe that always waves the imaginary yellow at every foul :lol:

3 minutes ago, Smack said:

Beyond me... :lol: 

Though I suppose this is a game you could look for...

Image result for imaginary yellow card

Edited by Boof

Just now, Smack said:

Fair enough. Lynch train please. I'm desperate to get into the dead chat on Discord. That's Dead Chat brought to you by Discord, for all your posthumous Mafia gripes. 

Me first please 

1 minute ago, Smack said:

He's voted for me so as well putting me on the lynch train.

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Would be even better if we had a gif of the guy in the Wheatfield section F row 13/14 maybe that always waves the imaginary yellow at every foul :lol:

If you've got a video.....

1. Stuart

2. GOFS 

6. Yvonne

7. Nunya

9. Bunny Munro

10. Andy 

12. Sean 

13. Dunks 

14. Boof

16. JamboRoss

17. Peaky 

18. Dandy 

19. Smack

23. Prince 

14 left. 8 for a lynch. All votes cast previously still count 

Bit of a scunner.

10 v 4 now.

With a goon extra kill and a superkill and a turncoat.

Super townie's gonna need to start doing something. We still have a Cop and a mason who could get one night's protection from a goon-hit - superkill notwithstanding.

Ach, **** it - I'm up for the challenge. Who's with me?

I don’t mind taking heat in game chat. But I’m getting **** for agreeing with Shapes taking action against the town for a blatant disregard of the rules.

Honestly, the game has become less and less fun.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I don’t mind taking heat in game chat. But I’m getting **** for agreeing with Shapes taking action against the town for a blatant disregard of the rules.

Shhh. You're either dead or you're not. Have a gripe on the dead chat. That's what it's for.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Nobody disagreed with Shapes mate but we were having a bit of Saturday night fun.

Mostly at Alims expense who should have a 2 or 3 game ban. 

See you next game and take care.

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, Boof said:

Bit of a scunner.

10 v 4 now.

Super townie's gonna need to start doing something. We still have a Cop and a mason who could get one night's protection from a goon-hit - superkill notwithstanding.

Let's find some goons 

tenor-21.gif

Yeah take care Alim, Ian and Seats. And think carefully before you venture on to my grudge list again. I will break you.

In seriousness I think the lockdown fatigue is getting to people a bit. A lot of folk don't seem their usual self. Me and Peaky have remained strong so if you need anything, Peaky is there for you (apologies to the Discord viewers for recycling the same gag I made earlier). 

2 minutes ago, Smack said:

Yeah take care Alim, Ian and Seats. And think carefully before you venture on to my grudge list again. I will break you.

In seriousness I think the lockdown fatigue is getting to people a bit. A lot of folk don't seem their usual self. Me and Peaky have remained strong so if you need anything, Peaky is there for you (apologies to the Discord viewers for recycling the same gag I made earlier). 

Thanks Smack

Image result for strong together gif

This whole life situation is absolutely shite just now and has been for a full year. I hate it and it is tough so absolutely nae judgement from me on anyone

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

This whole life situation is absolutely shite just now and has been for a full year. I hate it and it is tough so absolutely nae judgement from me on anyone

Quite right Andy. I am just recovering from a heart attack, but a bit of fun and light hearted laughter helps. 

If Ian were to want to come back into the game tomorrow would it be a possibility that he and another role could switch? Even if that were townie with another townie so we wouldn't know his role? 

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

I’m full of red wine and ready

Incoming!!!!!

Attack!!!!!!!

Oh good God. Ok troops, think I'm gonna request that I'm mod-killed.

28 minutes ago, Boof said:

Bit of a scunner.

10 v 4 now.

This. 

Tried to find the Begbie gif when he's going mental giving it the ****ING MON THEN but couldn't find it. 

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

I’m full of red wine and ready

Incoming!!!!!

Attack!!!!!!!

Nice to see you back Vlad - all Shapes needs now is someone who isn't even playing to start voting :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Quite right Andy. I am just recovering from a heart attack, but a bit of fun and light hearted laughter helps. 

Definitely Peaky 👍🏼

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Boof said:

Nice to see you back Vlad - all Shapes needs now is someone who isn't even playing to start voting :lol: 

Shapes right now 

more-wine-got.gif