Mafia - the town hit back

Shapes

Just now, Smack said:

Why didn't we listen? I was prepared to believe the part about me being sober and a prick but not much else 😂

We'll know to trust you next time 👍

:rofl:

Had the fear when i eventually found the courage to read the thread back :facepalm:

Was half your fault tbf

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Smack

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks @Shapes for running the game.

Not sure I'm a fan of the assassin role, realised quite quickly I'd be very unlikely to win so lost a bit of interest over the weekend. Decided today to try and play for the town and they lynch me.

Never had Andy pegged as a goon, was close to the bottom of my list.

Went for @AlimOzturkon night one as he'd made a comment about not wanting Sheldon lynched, thought he might be another mason. Just (un)lucky he was the doctor/had taken his meds. 

Went for @Prince Buaben on day three as I thought he was posting a lot without really saying anything, and although Prince hasn't played too much recently I'm sure he's normally more committed to his theories than he seemed to be. Something seemed off.

Glad to finally have cop and assassin ticked of my 'roles to have a go at' list over the last two games.

9 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Seats had us all on his goon list!!!!!!!

Was actually raging the town lynched me once i found out you were all goons!!

Andy, you played an absolute blinder mate. Loved watching, knowing you were a goon. You had the audacity to tell Gofs what to say, then accuse her of being told what to say by her goon buddies 🤣🤣 then accused her of being guided by me 🤣🤣

@Shapes great game, you did brilliantly to hold it together and the sanction was more than fair - although i cant decide if the town were too stupid to pick up on the cheat, or if a subconcious sense of fairplay took over and forced them to ignore it 😆

@Smack i love you really 💖💖😂😂

Prince Buaben
9 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Thanks @Shapes for running the game.

Not sure I'm a fan of the assassin role, realised quite quickly I'd be very unlikely to win so lost a bit of interest over the weekend. Decided today to try and play for the town and they lynch me.

Never had Andy pegged as a goon, was close to the bottom of my list.

Went for @AlimOzturkon night one as he'd made a comment about not wanting Sheldon lynched, thought he might be another mason. Just (un)lucky he was the doctor/had taken his meds. 

Went for @Prince Buaben on day three as I thought he was posting a lot without really saying anything, and although Prince hasn't played too much recently I'm sure he's normally more committed to his theories than he seemed to be. Something seemed off.

Glad to finally have cop and assassin ticked of my 'roles to have a go at' list over the last two games.

Nice way of saying I waffle shite.

goons why me on night 1? I didnt even say anything 🤣 usually if im roled i get involved more. 

i was building my bed all day and checked then i was a goner!

Impressive that Boof and Dandy made it to the end and Yvonne almost made it - often early targets of a lazy goon team.

That said, I was doubting Dandy all the way :D

1 hour ago, Prince Buaben said:

Nice way of saying I waffle shite.

I prefer to think of it as you don't waffle shite normally, but were doing so more this game. 

21 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Impressive that Boof and Dandy made it to the end and Yvonne almost made it - often early targets of a lazy goon team.

That said, I was doubting Dandy all the way :D

Goons were probably happy that I was managing to fight with Yvonne :lol: 

I don't think I contributed all that much this game - came close to the ol' lynching tree a couple of times. 

Can't remember who started to come out on my side but to me that raised my suspicion...how do they know I'm good? Must be goons... 🙄

Really happy that I managed to fight off any suspicions of being a goon. Thought it went really well with the only one calling me a goon being the cop Nunya even though I hadn't been investigated. 

Nunya, how come you investigated me on the last night and not Dandy as that was the plan?

Well played anyway, I think we'd have won if you hadn't got me.

39 minutes ago, Boof said:

Goons were probably happy that I was managing to fight with Yvonne :lol: 

I don't think I contributed all that much this game - came close to the ol' lynching tree a couple of times. 

Can't remember who started to come out on my side but to me that raised my suspicion...how do they know I'm good? Must be goons... 🙄

You were my +1 early in the game due to a post with a message so cryptic, turns it it was wrong! Otherwise I'd probably have been on your case more :D

19 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Really happy that I managed to fight off any suspicions of being a goon. Thought it went really well with the only one calling me a goon being the cop Nunya even though I hadn't been investigated. 

Nunya, how come you investigated me on the last night and not Dandy as that was the plan?

Nunya was the most trusted (by me anyway) out of you all, so even if Dandy was investigated as good, we'd still have went for you.

That said, my trust for Nunya nearly went from his contradictory posts on the final day :ninja:

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

Nunya was the most trusted (by me anyway) out of you all, so even if Dandy was investigated as good, we'd still have went for you.

That said, my trust for Nunya nearly went from his contradictory posts on the final day :ninja:

Yeah I was all over the shop with nunya 😂 as Stuart said he was so happy I'd read his comments only to second guess then, just glad gofs voted nunya or I would have went along with the lynch lol altho I'm sure he would have outed himself before that happened 

13 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Yeah I was all over the shop with nunya 😂 as Stuart said he was so happy I'd read his comments only to second guess then, just glad gofs voted nunya or I would have went along with the lynch lol altho I'm sure he would have outed himself before that happened 

Yeah - pretty sure either he's have given more evidence or one of would have checked Andy's investigation list before we rushed in with a lynch.

Maybe :rofl:

32 minutes ago, Dunks said:

You were my +1 early in the game due to a post with a message so cryptic, turns it it was wrong! Otherwise I'd probably have been on your case more :D

Me? Cryptic messages?

No Idea Reaction GIF by Victoria's Secret PINK

Stuart McNeill
53 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Mate if the town just read back.

You had baddy written all over you 😂.

The town was just soo reluctant to commit to anything unless it was killing masons or a cop hahaha

11 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

The town was just soo reluctant to commit to anything unless it was killing masons or a cop hahaha

I'm far too conservative a player - as the Discord chat will testify :lol: 

Reasonably chuffed I correctly deduced Yvonne and Dandy were good guys and eventually bagged a goon with my 'Accuse someone of voting early' strategy - sorry to Stuart for that.

And cast the final goon-lynch vote...not often I'd take that step as a guddling-in-the-dark townie. Frustrating thing was I didn't get the chance to have a proper re-read.

There was a Discord chat on the go was there? Discussing the game whilst still alive and in the game eh? 

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. NULL AND VOID THIS GAME SHAPES!

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, AndyNic said:

There was a Discord chat on the go was there? Discussing the game whilst still alive and in the game eh? 

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. NULL AND VOID THIS GAME SHAPES!

Haha you should join, it's a good laugh lol tbh I stay off discord when there is a game playing unless I've not signed up like last game 

5 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Haha you should join, it's a good laugh lol tbh I stay off discord when there is a game playing unless I've not signed up like last game 

Pfft mafia clique obviously 🙄

I was on that discord when you first set it up but I have changed phones since then and can’t find the link 🥺

Riddley Walker
Just now, yvonnejambo said:

I was on that discord when you first set it up but I have changed phones since then and can’t find the link 🥺

See post above 

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Seats said:

Pfft mafia clique obviously 🙄

Yeah sorry invite only seats 

Your obviously more than welcome the more the mentaler lol

Sake, a bit of warning please Snakey. Will need to whitewash some of my posts in the same way Dead Chat was suspiciously devoid of posts when I joined 😒

Edited by Smack

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Dunks said:

What's a discord? :huh:

Is a social server app where you can share lots of different contact and set up sub sections for things like movie, bevvy and smacks favourite capybara pics lol

Riddley Walker
7 minutes ago, Smack said:

Sake a bit of warning Snakey. Will need to whitewash some of my posts in the same way Dead Chat was suspiciously devoid of posts when I joined 😒

The racism channel was deleted after your ill-fated spell as a mod mate 

Tenaciousdandy

19 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Who is doing next game?

If Stuart wants to do his, I will run one after him, will give me time to sort out the roles as not ran a game in over a decade

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

The racism channel was deleted after your ill-fated spell as a mod mate 

I made that for Sheldon and I personally deleted it after some of the vile posts.

Riddley Walker
28 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

The link to Discord was posted before and was open to everyone and loads of yis just ignored it. 

There is strictly no mafia chat during the games. But there's a dead folk chat for the deadies to join. 

Discord link to join here: https://discord.gg/5t5xtw3W

2 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

whats the discord link?

11 minutes ago, Seats said:

Gofs will be all over capybara stuff 🤦‍♂️

Gofs? 😬 It's not exactly SFW in there. And Vlad has just joined. 

Tenaciousdandy
18 minutes ago, Smack said:

3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Oh dear lord.

Things just got interesting 🤣

Good Old Fashioned Scandal
42 minutes ago, Smack said:

Lmao too late. Joined before I got this far down 🤣