• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

gorgie rd eh11
11 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Do you have PPV figures handy ? Would be keen to see them.

Have you got them? 

I don't need to see them, i know plenty Hearts fans who are boycotting PPV. A boycott is happening.

1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

Possibly but it’s about time she listened to her own support? Surely even Mrs Budge must posses some anger towards that mob after last year. Maybe it’s just me 😂

No it’s not just you. I imagine the vast majority of match days fans would want them getting zero tickets and we just take the hit. 

gorgie rd eh11
10 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Hearts fans have been signing up for the PPV. Raith Rovers had a lot of sign ups, so did Morton and Alloa. 

A lot of Hearts fans have not been signing up, that's a fact. 

1 minute ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Have you got them? 

I don't need to see them, i know plenty Hearts fans who are boycotting PPV. A boycott is happening.

Okay mate. We’ll leave it there. No point in debating a point you can’t prove . RR had their biggest uptake by a huge amount. They said so on air.

Just now, gorgie rd eh11 said:

It’s also a fact that lots HAVE. More Hearts fans paid for PPV than would have went to RR. That’s also from the commentary team that night.

gorgie rd eh11
1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

Okay mate. We’ll leave it there. No point in debating a point you can’t prove . RR had their biggest uptake by a huge amount. They said so on air.

😄 I am proof. My mates are proof. People on here are proof. My point is proven.

You're the one throwing unproven garbage around.

9 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

as I've said, how many fans of the likes of Morton, QotS etc do you think were going to sign up to Raith's PPV? 500 Hearts fans subscribing would probably have smashed their record...but that would still be a lot less than they hoped.

Do you also not think that was part bravado of Raith's part? They knew Hearts fans talked about boycotting. 

My mate, a Hearts fan, often works at Starks Park, so I'll ask him to find out next time he is on duty. (though he does have a memory like a sieve 😁 )

Edited by neilnunb

gorgie rd eh11
5 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

It’s also a fact that lots HAVE. More Hearts fans paid for PPV than would have went to RR. That’s also from the commentary team that night.

I never heard that as i was boycotting. 🙂

Edited by gorgie rd eh11

2 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

😄 I am proof. My mates are proof. People on here are proof. My point is proven.

You're the one throwing unproven garbage around.

You can only prove that YOU didn’t pay to watch it. 

1 minute ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

I never heard that as i was boycotting. 🙂

You don’t have to actually pay to watch those games 😉

And he’s not praying!

Raith Robbers would have normally gotten my cash. They didn’t.

Others can do as they please but ICT thus far have been the only club to receive any of my hard earned.

I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

I’m still plenty bitter. :D 

Weakened Offender
17 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Do you think they had as many as expected? 

Not even close.

Raith claimed ours was their biggest uptake (at that point) but how many fans of the likes of Morton, QotS, ICT do you think would have signed up? The only game comparable to us for them would be Dunfermline.

I might be wrong but I'm sure the Raith feed for the 4-0 drubbing  attracted their record amount of viewers. 

Weakened Offender
11 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

I know. I haven't. But a lot have. 

There's no boycott. Guys are just doing their own thing. 

Samuel Camazzola

A wee JKB fund could be started with the aim of purchasing 30+ £10 tickets to be posted to each of the clubs who shafted their fellow members. 

11 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Why would anyone do that when you can get a few streams quite easy these days without having to give any scum a single penny?

Just now, Weakened Offender said:

I might be wrong but I'm sure the Raith feed for the 4-0 drubbing  attracted their record amount of viewers. 

Yes, they claimed that but as I've aaked  how many would have been needed to be a record?

We are talking about clubs that have shit supports ffs. 🤣

The had the derby v Dunfermline at home which might have have attracted a decent number but that's it.

11 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Did the folk signing up for the feed need to declare what team they support?

Maybe more Raith fans than normal wanted to watch the game as it was Hearts and they had just beat us and fancied their chances of doing it again.

Edited by graygo

Dagger Is Back
47 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Would an original signed letter photocopied not do?  I know it’s not the same but, is there any suggestion anywhere that this is not an option?

It will be a mass produced scanned on effort surely?

Are we really expecting a personally signed letter?

Weakened Offender
5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Yes, they claimed that but as I've aaked  how many would have been needed to be a record?

We are talking about clubs that have shit supports ffs. 🤣

The had the derby v Dunfermline at home which might have have attracted a decent number but that's it.

I don't know how many folk watched it. I've no reason to doubt the claim it was their highest viewed stream but maybe the match against Dunfermline has since topped it. 

Weakened Offender
3 minutes ago, graygo said:

Did the folk signing up for the feed need to declare what team they support?

Maybe more Raith fans than normal wanted to watch the game as it was Hearts and they had just beat us and fancied their chances of doing it again.

Very possibly. 

Special Agent Dale Cooper
6 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

It will be a mass produced scanned on effort surely?

Are we really expecting a personally signed letter?

Scott Gardiner's Caley statement reads:

"On a serious note, Manager John Robertson has now entered training camp in order to be able to sign thousands of tickets and Thank You letters in the coming days #prayforrobbo"

Edited by Special Agent Dale Cooper

3 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Hearts fans have become the biggest away support (virtual or real) ever at the Caledonian Stadium.

That’s great stuff

Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

nice statement

Getting closer to their record attendance. Another ticket bought here. 😎

Just now, Weakened Offender said:

I don't know how many folk watched it. I've no reason to doubt the claim it was their highest viewed stream but maybe the match against Dunfermline has since topped it. 

The Dunfermline game was in December. They did play Dundee last week which 'may' have attracted a decent figure.

As I said previously I will try and find out. I live in Kirkcaldy so it's something I was curious about anyway.

21 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Raith Robbers would have normally gotten my cash. They didn’t.

Others can do as they please but ICT thus far have been the only club to receive any of my hard earned.

I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

I’m still plenty bitter. :D 

Exact same here.

6 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Scot Gardiner's Caley statement reads:

"On a serious note, Manager John Robertson has now entered training camp in order to be able to sign thousands of tickets and Thank You letters in the coming days #prayforrobbo"

😂

5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Is it true we've raised more money for ICT than the vermin have raised through HSL? 

😂

Well .... the target to get is £53k   That’s what they made during the £100k drive (including normal donations of £20k or so per month)

Surely we can beat that 

Weakened Offender
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

The Dunfermline game was in December. They did play Dundee last week which 'may' have attracted a decent figure.

As I said previously I will try and find out. I live in Kirkcaldy so it's something I was curious about anyway.

I would be interested in finding out too pal, quote function please 👍

Kalamazoo Jambo
8 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Is it true we've raised more money for ICT than the vermin have raised through HSL? 

😂

No, but it’s possible we could get there.

Bought one each for me and the old man. Wrote their ticketing department an email to tell them not to bother wasting money sending them to the States (CC billing address) but rather send them to maw and paw's place in Penicuik. 

Edited by trotter

2 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

No, but it’s possible we could get there.

Cheers, my brother text me after he read it on Twitter.

4 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Well .... the target to get is £53k   That’s what they made during the £100k drive (including normal donations of £20k or so per month)

Surely we can beat that 

Assuming everyone spent a tenner thats 45k or so, assuming everyone spent a fiver thats 22.5. 

Split the difference gives you an average of about 34k (although I suspect more have gone for the tenner option). So either way it's a cracking start. I wonder if we can outsell the stadium...

Bazzas right boot
45 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Nope. She'll playing peacemaker. Mend bridges etc. 

Being professional. 

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

I think your misjudging the actual level of desire to follow through and actually boycott games We’ve not even been boycotting PPV apart from those who have been vocal about doing so on here. Raith Rovers just smashed their audience record for PPV when we played them a couple of weeks ago.

The boycott is a myth. Going away to watch Hearts is far too big a pull for it ever to be successful. It’s very easy to say you’re doing it when your not even allowed to go. Waking up on a Saturday morning and actually doing it is a whole different thing.

Towards the end of the Levein era the away support was a pittance so we will see, it's all about opinions.

1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

I have a feeling our away support will be as it was pre-covid-not that great unless we're doing well. 

If some ringpiece Hearts fans  😊 want to stay away from these fixtures then good. 😎

Aye you and your ring piece pals at Park head all 8 of you, like you go all the time right enough.....

Saw a comment from a Dundee fan that they'd done something similar recently.

Had a look and seems they did a virtual ticket for the cup game v Bonnyrigg, presumably to help them out.

Sold 4,500...mind you, tickets were £2.50😁

Weakened Offender
5 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Aye you and your ring piece pals at Park head all 8 of you, like you go all the time right enough.....

ALL the time. 😉

Dagger Is Back
23 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

Scott Gardiner's Caley statement reads:

Pray for Robbo indeed.

Feeling sorry for the Legend now