• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

3 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I don’t see a ticket # on my email.

Order Number but no actual ticket number.

?

Don't think it's on the email, think I seen the ticket number on the ICT site.

14 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

Bought 2 and very glad to help ICT out as I think they've been struggling financially.  

Have managed to go the season so far without paying for any team that voted to demote us, except East fife where I couldn't get a stream.  Not too bothered about decisions to boycott or not, but it's my small way of protesting the events of the summer.

East Fife are one of the good guys anyway having voted the right way in the initial vote. 👍

alwaysthereinspirit
9 minutes ago, Kxf51 said:

Don't think it's on the email, think I seen the ticket number on the ICT site.

Thanks.  

37 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Sounds about right, Scott Wilson confirmed 4,250 an hour or two ago :thumbsup:

Absolutely brilliant, as always  so proud to be a jambo 👏

1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

4250 in less than 24 hours. Could easily be over 10k by the time we’re done.

Im selling mine on eBay for £60 when they sell out.🤪

Joking aside, any and all Hearts fans who were pissed off with how other clubs shafted us should definitely do this. Christ it makes you feel damn good to hit back in some way.

Totally agree, the feeling that some club chairmen are sitting there pissed about this is giving me a warm feeling inside.

feck them all 

43 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

Bought 2 and very glad to help ICT out as I think they've been struggling financially.  

Have managed to go the season so far without paying for any team that voted to demote us, except East fife where I couldn't get a stream.  Not too bothered about decisions to boycott or not, but it's my small way of protesting the events of the summer.

Think the East Fife game the only away game PPV I've paid for. Will happily watch away games on illegal streams, would've paid for Inverness game if PPV. Only the good guys shall get my cash and won't cheat them. The FOH been getting some extra of what I can afford for the away games.   

3 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Totally agree, the feeling that some club chairmen are sitting there pissed about this is giving me a warm feeling inside.

feck them all 

This in spades. Bought my ticket but in all honesty would happily do so without getting a signed ticket save our legend from chronic arthritis in the future, that's some amount of signing to do. 

4 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

This in spades. Bought my ticket but in all honesty would happily do so without getting a signed ticket save our legend from chronic arthritis in the future, that's some amount of signing to do. 

Couple of hundred a day till they get sent out on the 22nd. That's some commitment.

3 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

There won’t be a boycott next season. Not a hugely observed one anyway. Unless of course Dundee join us in the league. I think they would still get boycotted to a large extent.

We’ve made our point and rubber stamped it with this ICT ticket gesture. No one will be in any doubt why that has happened. It is and should be a one off unless we get certain teams in the cup where it might be done again.

1500 people being absent from Fir Park won’t make a blind bit of difference to their finances over the course of a season and might well impact negatively on a team which will need everything we can give them in terms of vocal support.

Personal choice of course but I’ll be going to 4 or 5 selected away games as per normal. I imagine that most folk who go to far more away games than I do will be champing at the bit to get back.

Would love Hearts to give Celtic absolute minimum amounts of tickets for Tynecastle going forward. It would certainly make some noise in the media

Worth every penny to think how the Dundees,, Dunfermlines, Raiths and Ayrs of this world are thinking. Get it right up every single one of you. Our memories will last for a long time to come on them and others actions. 

11 minutes ago, JamboBoy said:

Worth every penny to think how the Dundees,, Dunfermlines, Raiths and Ayrs of this world are thinking. Get it right up every single one of you. Our memories will last for a long time to come on them and others actions. 

Indeed.

Just bought mine. It was number 4,640 something.

Kalamazoo Jambo
7 minutes ago, JamboBoy said:

I didn’t buy tickets to get it up these other teams. But it is a nice side benefit.

Weakened Offender
2 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Garbage.

It's not garbage at all. I attend matches with about 7 or 8 pals and Ross County apart, we will be attending all other away matches. 

1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

It is interesting, or maybe different is a better work, to read just how many fans of other championship clubs, are getting a bit disappointed by the number of virtual tickets HMFC fans are purchasing for this game up at Inverness. Many of them just seem to think this is because Robbo and Scott Gardiner are at ICT just now and that is having an impact. Those same fans may well be unaware that when we as a club were struggling back in 2013 ICT made a payment into the forerunner of FOH to help us out, and they also voted against the ending of last season, a final decision from others which resulted in our demotion. The purchase of these tickets is being done for a club who have offered us support in the past, and is a means of saying thank you at a time they are struggling. As far as I can see the fans of mainly two premier league clubs ae making their negative thoughts known, Celtic and Hibs fans, and I'm not at all surprised by that. Other fans seem to be mainly championship clubs whose fans don't understand why we haven't been purchasing PPV in bulk to help them out as well. I think the best word to respond to that is the word karma. For the Inverness game I believe the virtual number of tickets now sold is around the 4,500 mark, with many still to be purchased. I'm guessing there is at least 1 supporters club whose figures aren't included in that, and they will be taking into account the cost of their bus if the game had gone ahead and making a payment of around £1,000 in the form of virtual tickets. A few smaller clubs have maybe discovered that you can side with one half of the OF behind closed office doors, but if you piss off the HMFC support you will be well and truly bitten on the arse.

Excellent stuff and good to hear it’s been noted outside ICT/Hearts. At this level we can make a difference, either for you or against you. 

Having said that, the thought that we would do this out of loyalty to Scott Gardiner is rather amusing!

Doctor FinnBarr
20 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Would love Hearts to give Celtic absolute minimum amounts of tickets for Tynecastle going forward. It would certainly make some noise in the media

If we play Celtic or Rangers soon after fans are allowed back in I think they'll be limited to one section each as everyone is gagging to get back into Tynie.

5 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

It's not garbage at all. I attend matches with about 7 or 8 pals and Ross County apart, we will be attending all other away matches. 

Well let's hope your lonely.

29 minutes ago, JamboBoy said:

I thought we had already donated Wighton to Dunfermline.....

35 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Depends entirely on our own ST sales

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

Or walk up sales. I think post lockdown football attendances will be huge, at least for a while. 

jimmy the jambo

Two tickets bought,Wee Robbo’s wrist will be aching signing those tickets - could he not come on the pitch at halftime next season & get the love he deserves.

Weakened Offender
16 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

I have a feeling our away support will be as it was pre-covid-not that great unless we're doing well. 

If some ringpiece Hearts fans  😊 want to stay away from these fixtures then good. 😎

21 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

I think your misjudging the actual level of desire to follow through and actually boycott games We’ve not even been boycotting PPV apart from those who have been vocal about doing so on here. Raith Rovers just smashed their audience record for PPV when we played them a couple of weeks ago.

The boycott is a myth. Going away to watch Hearts is far too big a pull for it ever to be successful. It’s very easy to say you’re doing it when your not even allowed to go. Waking up on a Saturday morning and actually doing it is a whole different thing.

Edited by JimmyCant

5 minutes ago, kila said:

Or walk up sales. I think post lockdown football attendances will be huge, at least for a while. 

Yes I agree, but I’m sure we need to let them know at the start of the season how many tickets they’ll be allocated.

4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I suppose, but for one two games a season it would be worth the financial hit. We should show that club the same respect they gave us. 

3 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

I suppose, but for one two games a season it would be worth the financial hit. We should show that club the same respect they gave us. 

Ms Budge wouldn’t agree so that’s that until it’s not her decision I’m afraid. Personally I think we should put a fence in there and sell budget ST’s in our bit to those who find the expense a bit much to handle. That would be a good thing to do for a fan base that has gone the extra mile for years to support the club financially 

Edited by JimmyCant

alwaysthereinspirit

#obos 🤡 on here will be absolutely 🤢🤮 that we’re donating 🤑 more to a league opposition than they give to their own team. 

22 hours ago, rubyruby said:

:robboyas:

20210206_175715.jpg

Fantastic.  I'll be buying mine.  At least 2.  5 if I've had a couple of chardys before I press the button.

I will not forget that voting scam till my dying day.

4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Yes I agree, but I’m sure we need to let them know at the start of the season how many tickets they’ll be allocated.

Really? Surely allocations are just a few weeks before the game when date is finalised for any TV etc. 

Would be disappointed if the OF got the full Roseburn by default without walk up sales being given a chance. 

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Beave1874 said:

Would an original signed letter photocopied not do?  I know it’s not the same but, is there any suggestion anywhere that this is not an option?

gorgie rd eh11
8 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I think your misjudging the actual level of desire to follow through and actually boycott games We’ve not even been boycotting PPV apart from those who have been vocal about doing so on here. Raith Rovers just smashed their audience record for PPV when we played them a couple of weeks ago.

The boycott is a myth. Going away to watch Hearts is far too big a pull for it ever to be successful. It’s very easy to say you’re doing it when your not even allowed to go. Waking up on a Saturday morning and actually doing it is a whole different thing.

Garbage. 

Just now, kila said:

Really? Surely allocations are just a few weeks before the game when date is finalised for any TV etc. 

Would be disappointed if the OF got the full Roseburn by default without walk up sales being given a chance. 

Ive got no way of checking (can’t be arsed if I’m honest) but I’m pretty sure that reason was given in past years

These are hard times for many people and that no doubt includes many Hearts supporters.  That makes this project all the more impressive.

Hibs recently raised £50,000 for themselves, well done.  We are very close to raising that for an oponent.

If that doesn't make you proud I don't know what would.

5 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Garbage. 

We’ll see if it’s garbage. First game back at ER I expect a sell out and if we’re not boycotting THEM, we won’t be boycotting anyone. We’ll see though. Bookmark for 6 weeks after away fans are allowed back and we’ll discuss if you like

Edited by JimmyCant

3 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Would an original signed letter photocopied not do?  I know it’s not the same but, is there any suggestion anywhere that this is not an option?

I think it will be 

gorgie rd eh11
Just now, JimmyCant said:

We’ll see if it’s garbage. First game back at ER I expect a sell out. We’ll see though.

I don't have to see anything, you said we're not even boycotting PPV. That's garbage.

Kalamazoo Jambo
3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

We’ll see if it’s garbage. First game back at ER I expect a sell out and if we’re not boycotting THEM, we won’t be boycotting anyone. We’ll see though.

I think reasonable people can disagree about the future of a boycott.

What makes it fun is that so can unreasonable people.

2 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

I don't have to see anything, you said we're not even boycotting PPV. That's garbage.

Do you have PPV figures handy ? Would be keen to see them.

Weakened Offender
5 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Hearts fans have been signing up for the PPV. Raith Rovers had a lot of sign ups, so did Morton and Alloa. 

14 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Ms Budge wouldn’t agree so that’s that until it’s not her decision I’m afraid. Personally I think we should put a fence in there and sell budget ST’s in our bit to those who find the expense a bit much to handle. That would be a good thing to do for a fan base that has gone the extra mile for years to support the club financially 

I was actually talking about just 2 games next season against the team most likely behind all that went on in the summer. Give them a couple of hundred tickets and sell all extras at seriously reduced prices for season ticket holders to distribute to family and friends? 

Just now, stevie1874 said:

I was actually talking about just 2 games next season against the team most likely behind all that went on in the summer. Give them a couple of hundred tickets and sell all extras at seriously reduced prices for season ticket holders to distribute to family and friends? 

No argument  here mate, but she won’t do it.

1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

Hearts fans have been signing up for the PPV. Raith Rovers had a lot of sign ups, so did Morton and Alloa. 

Do you think they had as many as expected? 

Not even close.

Raith claimed ours was their biggest uptake (at that point) but how many fans of the likes of Morton, QotS, ICT do you think would have signed up? The only game comparable to us for them would be Dunfermline.

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

Possibly but it’s about time she listened to her own support? Surely even Mrs Budge must posses some anger towards that mob after last year. Maybe it’s just me 😂

Fort Vallance
3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Nope. She'll playing peacemaker. Mend bridges etc.