• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

16 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

That'll depend on if you bought a cheap seat or not. 😉 

The “fu shebang” Samuel 👍

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I'd laugh if another team set something similar up thinking we have a good relationship and there's zero uptake.

Imagine Raith or Dundee trying it be hilarious 

Would love to say we will make the play-offs but fear we will just miss out. That being said we have Alloa(H), Morton(H) and QOTS(H) in next 3 games so if we take maximum points we will be back up there. For me it's all about surviving as a club, retaining our full-time status and getting a settled side ready for next season.

Samuel Camazzola
17 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

The “fu shebang” Samuel 👍

👌🏼 We'll all be demanding the signature is in coloured ink and forensically examining the letter to ensure it isn't a digital copy. 

23 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I was a big advocate of the boycott for this season - I wouldn’t have been going anywhere.

But going forward i think I’d rather that we just get on with it, help the team to dish out some medicine on it.

I also think the demand for football for the first few months after we get back will be enormous

Disagree I'm afraid.

I think for the first season, at least, back in the PL we should exempt those clubs who voted us down from our visiting support. Hearts fans aren't stingy as the efforts to donate to the Caley Jags show, but depriving these pr..ks of revenue is one of the few things we can do to show them up. Quite a few clubs will still be suffering financially and hopefully that continues for them. Interesting to see how many clubs have fans capable of saving them from extinction...!

Our fans have a right to be bitter, most neutrals will agree with that. Our fans really stand out when it comes time to step up. If our efforts to save our club had been unsuccessful we wouldn't be here to show our support for Inverness and there would be no Big Hearts. I think we have a statement to make in our first season back in the top flight.

15 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

Would love to say we will make the play-offs but fear we will just miss out. That being said we have Alloa(H), Morton(H) and QOTS(H) in next 3 games so if we take maximum points we will be back up there. For me it's all about surviving as a club, retaining our full-time status and getting a settled side ready for next season.

Good luck.

9 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Disagree I'm afraid.

I think for the first season, at least, back in the PL we should exempt those clubs who voted us down from our visiting support. Hearts fans aren't stingy as the efforts to donate to the Caley Jags show, but depriving these pr..ks of revenue is one of the few things we can do to show them up. Quite a few clubs will still be suffering financially and hopefully that continues for them. Interesting to see how many clubs have fans capable of saving them from extinction...!

Our fans have a right to be bitter, most neutrals will agree with that. Our fans really stand out when it comes time to step up. If our efforts to save our club had been unsuccessful we wouldn't be here to show our support for Inverness and there would be no Big Hearts. I think we have a statement to make in our first season back in the top flight.

The best statements are made on the park, in my opinion anyway. 

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Every time. I look forward to medicine being dished out regularly next season. 

Tenner sent. Not really in support of ICT (although admittedly, helping them is a nice gesture). Not for Robbo's signature either (had the odd programme signed over the years by the wee man). No, it's the seethe the tin pot tossers that stuck the boot in will be feeling that makes me all warm and fuzzy 😁.

It's like Jim Bowen at the end of Bullseye wheeling out the speed boat when you just failed to score 101.

Right *** roond ye ya muppets. 

Never forgive, or forget.

31 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

Wish ICT all the very best 👍

9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I agree, but the clubs voting us down weren't thinking that.   We have the right to hit them on and off the park after what they've done.  

Hearts fans are justified in holding back revenue from those clubs. 

They didn't give a shiny about us  

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I agree, but the clubs voting us down weren't thinking that.   We have the right to hit them on and off the park after what they've done.  

Whilst rubbing their grubby little hands at the thought of the cash cow our away support would bring them. 
GIRFUY, take yer medicine and look what you could have won! 

19 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

There won’t be a boycott next season. Not a hugely observed one anyway. Unless of course Dundee join us in the league. I think they would still get boycotted to a large extent.

We’ve made our point and rubber stamped it with this ICT ticket gesture. No one will be in any doubt why that has happened. It is and should be a one off unless we get certain teams in the cup where it might be done again.

1500 people being absent from Fir Park won’t make a blind bit of difference to their finances over the course of a season and might well impact negatively on a team which will need everything we can give them in terms of vocal support.

Personal choice of course but I’ll be going to 4 or 5 selected away games as per normal. I imagine that most folk who go to far more away games than I do will be champing at the bit to get back.

Edited by JimmyCant

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Supporters always have the right to spend their money, or not, wherever.  This season has been a relatively easy one to ‘boycott’ as no fans are allowed in grounds anyway. 

Just now, Rogue Daddy said:

Whilst rubbing their grubby little hands at the thought of the cash cow our away support would bring them. 
GIRFUY, take yer medicine and look what you could have won! 

They've shown that the game is more about money for them so game on.  It now works both ways.

Just now, davemclaren said:

Supporters always have the right to spend their money, or not, wherever.  This season has been a relatively easy one to ‘boycott’ as no fans are allowed in grounds anyway. 

It will taper off but I think some fans will hold a grudge against some clubs for a bit longer.    

A lot of fans wouldn't want to miss out on seeing us clinch a euro spot on a matter if principle.  A few will and full justified.  They're shown money mattered more.  

Just got my Tenner ticket

was anybody tempted to put themselves as a Lord in their title? 😂

What would round off this gesture in style, would be a solidarity banner at the stadium as the game is live

2 hours ago, damo said:

Just bought one.

I think my last Robbo signature was when the club would send young Hearts fans a birthday card which all the squad signed. Talking early to mid 80s !

They used to do individually signed ones too.  

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

I was a big advocate of the boycott for this season - I wouldn’t have been going anywhere.

But going forward i think I’d rather that we just get on with it, help the team to dish out some medicine on it.

I also think the demand for football for the first few months after we get back will be enormous

Agree with you in principle ... But never forget !

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, hmfc_steve said:

Agree with you in principle ... But never forget !

that goes without question. Just feel that we have all missed out on enough life.  Can show it in other ways 

58 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

There won’t be a boycott next season. Not a hugely observed one anyway. Unless of course Dundee join us in the league. I think they would still get boycotted to a large extent.

We’ve made our point and rubber stamped it with this ICT ticket gesture. No one will be in any doubt why that has happened. It is and should be a one off unless we get certain teams in the cup where it might be done again.

1500 people being absent from Fir Park won’t make a blind bit of difference to their finances over the course of a season and might well impact negatively on a team which will need everything we can give them in terms of vocal support.

Personal choice of course but I’ll be going to 4 or 5 selected away games as per normal. I imagine that most folk who go to far more away games than I do will be champing at the bit to get back.

Garbage.

Diadora Van Basten

Just bought my one would love have to have made the trip after they were the only decent club who didn’t stick the book in.

Would have paid more to get Robbo to write F Dundee, Raith and Ayr United.

2 hours ago, Section Q said:

Disagree I'm afraid.

👍 too right

10 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Let’s aim higher than that.

4250 in less than 24 hours. Could easily be over 10k by the time we’re done.

Im selling mine on eBay for £60 when they sell out.🤪

Joking aside, any and all Hearts fans who were pissed off with how other clubs shafted us should definitely do this. Christ it makes you feel damn good to hit back in some way.

Edited by JimmyCant

Just had a quick look on our two major red tops.

It hasn't even merited a mention so far.

There you have a Scottish  football problem right there.

2 hours ago, Section Q said:

Disagree I'm afraid.

I agree with you although I am no longer "bitter" about it.  However, the laws of cause and consequence apply.   

I can forgive someone who steals from a member of my family but, while they have my forgiveness, they have to pay the penalty of law for stealing.

There is always a chance if those who stabbed us in the back, to be forgiven and forego the consequences IF they "repent" and that means publicly apologising and making restitution and, I think it's fair to say, hell will freeze before that happens. 

Therefore, the boycott is fully justified.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Just had a quick look on our two major red tops.

It hasn't even merited a mention so far.

There you have a Scottish  football problem right there.

If it had been Celtic it would have been headlines.

jambo-in-furness
Just now, colinmaroon said:

Or anyone other than Heart of Midlothian fc

ToadKiller Dog
6 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

I'm sure Celtic fans will be up for helping out their mates at Dens Park.

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

It's a while since we've managed that. Let's hope our first season back in the top flight is memorable...👍

1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

I'm sure Celtic fans will be up for helping out their mates at Dens Park.

4 page spread in Record and Sun.

portobellojambo1

It is interesting, or maybe different is a better work, to read just how many fans of other championship clubs, are getting a bit disappointed by the number of virtual tickets HMFC fans are purchasing for this game up at Inverness. Many of them just seem to think this is because Robbo and Scott Gardiner are at ICT just now and that is having an impact. Those same fans may well be unaware that when we as a club were struggling back in 2013 ICT made a payment into the forerunner of FOH to help us out, and they also voted against the ending of last season, a final decision from others which resulted in our demotion. The purchase of these tickets is being done for a club who have offered us support in the past, and is a means of saying thank you at a time they are struggling. As far as I can see the fans of mainly two premier league clubs ae making their negative thoughts known, Celtic and Hibs fans, and I'm not at all surprised by that. Other fans seem to be mainly championship clubs whose fans don't understand why we haven't been purchasing PPV in bulk to help them out as well. I think the best word to respond to that is the word karma. For the Inverness game I believe the virtual number of tickets now sold is around the 4,500 mark, with many still to be purchased. I'm guessing there is at least 1 supporters club whose figures aren't included in that, and they will be taking into account the cost of their bus if the game had gone ahead and making a payment of around £1,000 in the form of virtual tickets. A few smaller clubs have maybe discovered that you can side with one half of the OF behind closed office doors, but if you piss off the HMFC support you will be well and truly bitten on the arse.

Edited by portobellojambo1

8 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Or anyone other than Heart of Midlothian fc

To be fair the club that suffers from it not being mentioned is ICT, but yeah you'd have thought the 'journalists' might actually cast the net a wee bit wider and go with a positive mention for a change.

Fort Vallance
3 hours ago, Alex MacDonald said:

A brilliant idea, and well done to everyone for making it happen. I had been intending to send ICT and Robbo a cheque for £25 to cover match ticket, programme and cuppa for the away game, but this makes it a whole lot easier. 3 signed tickets sorted, Robbo's going to have a tough time with RSI over the next few weeks.

After months in lockdown he won't be the only one with RSI.

Done, happy to give money to ICT, out of interest my ticket number is 4484, is that the amount of tickets sold ??

If it is, that's amazing👍

Kalamazoo Jambo
4 minutes ago, Kxf51 said:

Done, happy to give money to ICT, out of interest my ticket number is 4484, is that the amount of tickets sold ??

If it is, that's amazing👍

Sounds about right, Scott Wilson confirmed 4,250 an hour or two ago :thumbsup:

Bought 2 and very glad to help ICT out as I think they've been struggling financially.  

Have managed to go the season so far without paying for any team that voted to demote us, except East fife where I couldn't get a stream.  Not too bothered about decisions to boycott or not, but it's my small way of protesting the events of the summer.

6 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Sounds about right, Scott Wilson confirmed 4,250 an hour or two ago :thumbsup:

Thanks, some number that,👍