Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts

eck1874

Francis Albert
40 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

You're right, Frances

I see what you did there!

But levity on these matters is not woke.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

46 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Give it time Dave. In fact since children are apparently being taught there are 100 genders I am surprised curmudgeon hasn't had a look in yet.

I see myself as pretty enlightened and liberal but, as my adult children would confirm, I find it hard to keep up. 😕

scott herbertson
5 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I see what you did there!

But levity on these matters is not woke.

Neither am I, so that's fine

Hagar the Horrible

This is a brilliant gesture but its also a statement that. For those whom should have stood shoulder to shoulder with us but instead chosen a rousing speech by Lawwell all i ask you is where is their brilliant gestures? Where is the big glamour games promised? ICT stood with us because it was the right thing to do. Result we do a simple thing that means so much. It could have been you.  Still Celtic got their 10IAR....oh wait it was all for nothing and thats how much you will get from me...nothing 

pettigrewsstylist
3 hours ago, lou said:

This appears to have ruffled green feathers I can only think they are a bit perplexed that we will raise more money in less time for another team than their HSL Hampden plea raised in weeks, as the much coined phrase goes form is temporary, class is permanent 🇱🇻🇱🇻

Just what i was thinking...plus the fact May 19th left them broken...forever

Fxxx the SPFL

Two x £10 purchased 5961 and 5962 not fussed about the autographed tickets when Robbo came down to our Supporters dinner/disco back in the eighties we paid for the players to stay overnight in a local Hotel as i was chairman at the time it was tradition to invite players attending and our fans (not all) at the end of the night back to our house for some more drink. at the time we were getting our hall decorated and it was down to the plasterboard. When i got up in the morning i noticed some writing on the wall and it said 'Robbo was here with the date and the signature' only the wee man would have done something like that. We sold the house in 2007 so whoever has it now if they ever take it back to the plasterboard will be in for a shock.

6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I see myself as pretty enlightened and liberal but, as my adult children would confirm, I find it hard to keep up. 😕

Me too. In fact, it is almost impossible. When signing up to the ICT site I was surprised not to see an option for 'Gay man trapped in a female body, but now transgendering'. I simply ticked the 'M' box.

1 minute ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

This is a brilliant gesture but its also a statement that. For those whom should have stood shoulder to shoulder with us but instead chosen a rousing speech by Lawwell all i ask you is where is their brilliant gestures? Where is the big glamour games promised? ICT stood with us because it was the right thing to do. Result we do a simple thing that means so much. It could have been you.  Still Celtic got their 10IAR....oh wait it was all for nothing and thats how much you will get from me...nothing 

I love how the hobos fall over themselves to take the sellick boaby.... yet sellick still screw them over at the first available opportunity! (ie. changing fixtures and not accommodating COVID test requests!) Don't ever change hubz!

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, **** the SPFL said:

Two x £10 purchased 5961 and 5962 not fussed about the autographed tickets when Robbo came down to our Supporters dinner/disco back in the eighties we paid for the players to stay overnight in a local Hotel as i was chairman at the time it was tradition to invite players attending and our fans (not all) at the end of the night back to our house for some more drink. at the time we were getting our hall decorated and it was down to the plasterboard. When i got up in the morning i noticed some writing on the wall and it said 'Robbo was here with the date and the signature' only the wee man would have done something like that. We sold the house in 2007 so whoever has it now if they ever take it back to the plasterboard will be in for a shock.

Great story - could have upped the price on rightmove if the estate agent knew!

51 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Hibs fans are really upset about this eh? They're calling it desperate and vomit inducing, whilst regurgitating more of their own lies to try and make themselves feel better about things, but I'll tell you what's desperate, voting to expel us from the league and costing yourselves over £100k in the process, out of sheer and absolute spite, and I'll also tell you what's vomit inducing too, the love in they've had with Scumdee since 1986, for a game that didn't even involve them, and they even made a Scumdee player from that year one of their absolute heroes, that's totally vomit inducing! 

What Hearts fans are doing right now is making a statement, and it's a massive statement as well because only a few weeks ago we had the Morton manager bleating like hell about how Hearts fans boycotted their stream and cost them around £30k, and they couldn't afford to pay their own players at Xmas, what a wee shame, but they were one of the clubs who didn't just stab us in the back, they rubbed out noses in it in the press as well, they were dealt their medicine and they really didn't like the taste of it. ICT were one of the few clubs  who stood up for sporting integrity, and Hearts fans are putting our money where our mouth is and supporting them financially, we said we'd boycott and the majority have done so costing other clubs a lot of money, we said we'd support those who fought with us in our quest to right a very bad wrong, and we're doing that too. 

Well done to each and every Hearts and ICT fan who've purchased tickets for Friday's game, take a bow lads. :) 

Perfectly summed up mate.  This is exactly where my feelings lie.  The Hearts remember.

pettigrewsstylist
3 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Evening News....

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-fans-generosity-praised-inverness-record-attendance-sight-virtual-tickets-surpass-5k-3127227

Hearts fans' generosity praised with Inverness record attendance in sight as virtual tickets surpass 5k

Tickets are issue numbered in excess of 5700 this morn

pettigrewsstylist
7 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

His Karaoke performance in our adopted jambos bar in Tallin, Estonia 2016 .....infamous 😄

5 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

This is it. The "gesture" is fast becoming a rallying call for those who believe that it was wrong, immoral and downright ******* to use a global pandemic to look after number one and **** other people over. That was at the heart of the SPFL actions, championed by at least two thirds of SPFL clubs, and blatantly at Hibs. The fact that Hibs fans are continuing to support their clubs actions says everything about the scummy team they support. Fans from other clubs are beginning to buy tickets now, if we can broaden support across Scotland then its two fingers to the greed merchants and every one of the *******s that ****ed us over.

3 minutes ago, Devorgilla said:

Done, but no indication of ticket number.  Am I missing something?

You've missed it mate. Seat number is given just prior to paying. 

1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Hibs fans are really upset about this eh? They're calling it desperate and vomit inducing, whilst regurgitating more of their own lies to try and make themselves feel better about things, but I'll tell you what's desperate, voting to expel us from the league and costing yourselves over £100k in the process, out of sheer and absolute spite, and I'll also tell you what's vomit inducing too, the love in they've had with Scumdee since 1986, for a game that didn't even involve them, and they even made a Scumdee player from that year one of their absolute heroes, that's totally vomit inducing! 

What Hearts fans are doing right now is making a statement, and it's a massive statement as well because only a few weeks ago we had the Morton manager bleating like hell about how Hearts fans boycotted their stream and cost them around £30k, and they couldn't afford to pay their own players at Xmas, what a wee shame, but they were one of the clubs who didn't just stab us in the back, they rubbed out noses in it in the press as well, they were dealt their medicine and they really didn't like the taste of it. ICT were one of the few clubs  who stood up for sporting integrity, and Hearts fans are putting our money where our mouth is and supporting them financially, we said we'd boycott and the majority have done so costing other clubs a lot of money, we said we'd support those who fought with us in our quest to right a very bad wrong, and we're doing that too. 

Well done to each and every Hearts and ICT fan who've purchased tickets for Friday's game, take a bow lads. :) 

I'll tell you what's vomit inducing... Hibs. 

They remind me of Gollum, manky wee sewer rat like creatures living in our shadow, chasing something they can never have... they can never be Heart of Midlothian, we even tried to help them out by shutting them down, but no they refused that help. They can be an amusing wee thing at times, their failure at everything is comedy gold.

Edited by Rudy T

37 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

So you definitely don't think that the red tops would have it there in bold type if Celtic (or Rangers) were doing this?

No I just don’t care what the media perception is of those clubs. It’s irrelevant to me. You on the other hand, seem fascinated and obsessed with it. Who actually cares ( you obviously but who else)how other clubs are portrayed by discredited and dying news outlets. I don’t even care how they portray Hearts. I dont read it and I don’t click on the links to it.

Not surprising a person of your type requires a definition of the word ‘cynicism’ though.

This guy has not been made bitter at all over the years 🤣😂

One Day In Time 01:18 PM Today
Are we the only support that sees right through these tramps? They're the only club I know who could commit so much wrong and then twist it so that they become the victims (fast reaching Celtic proportions).

Does everyone forget how many people and small businesses they stiffed before Budgie stepped up with a blank cheque book. The list of people owed included Earl Haig for goodness sakes. They fall in the crap and come up smelling of roses. The media fawn over their Foundation thing but let's face it, if our club was staring extinction we'd come up with the goods too. What they did was no different to how other clubs fans have and would behave - they're not some kind of selfless heroes.

This latest nonsense and attempt to put themselves up there as some kind of footballing Mother Teresa, is just sickening. In the summer they tried to divide Scottish football just to save their own skins. They dragged Scottish football through the mud and here once again what are they doing? 'Rewarding' ICT for standing alongside them in the fight.

It just doesn't sit right with me at all. Raising money for another club ahead of a game just lacks sporting integrity in my mind. The games on BBC so there's no need for them to organise cake sales, Family fun days, have kids emptying their piggy banks and fans selling memorabilia to buy tickets.

ICT = HMFC reserves now. Hope we meet ICT soon and remind them of how they've taken the devils coin.

Thank God we have more class. There's no way we'd do something as cringeworthy

Page 3 of 3 First 123
Up

Username Changing provided by Username Change (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
hibs.net, 2020
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.

7 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I'll tell you what's vomit inducing... Hibs. 

They remind me of Gollum, manky wee sewer rat like creatures living in our shadow, chasing something they can never have... they can never be Heart of Midlothian, we even tried to help them out by shutting them down, but no they refused that help. They can be an amusing wee thing at times, their failure at everything is comedy gold.

They seem to be crowing that they're so far ahead of us just now whilst we're celebrating Dunfermline losing.

Must have forgotten the result when we played this great side of theirs...conveniently. 🤔🤣

34 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

His Karaoke performance in our adopted jambos bar in Tallin, Estonia 2016 .....infamous 😄

Tallin was such a fab adventure. Apart from anything else, the weather was perfect. Here are a few photos to remind you. One from top of the team hotel, a random street view, and one of the vegan restaurant adjacent to that karaoke venue ...

20210208_135316.jpg

20210208_135340.jpg

20210208_135404.jpg

9 minutes ago, lou said:

This guy has not been made bitter at all over the years 🤣😂

One Day In Time 01:18 PM Today
Are we the only support that sees right through these tramps? They're the only club I know who could commit so much wrong and then twist it so that they become the victims (fast reaching Celtic proportions).

Does everyone forget how many people and small businesses they stiffed before Budgie stepped up with a blank cheque book. The list of people owed included Earl Haig for goodness sakes. They fall in the crap and come up smelling of roses. The media fawn over their Foundation thing but let's face it, if our club was staring extinction we'd come up with the goods too. What they did was no different to how other clubs fans have and would behave - they're not some kind of selfless heroes.

This latest nonsense and attempt to put themselves up there as some kind of footballing Mother Teresa, is just sickening. In the summer they tried to divide Scottish football just to save their own skins. They dragged Scottish football through the mud and here once again what are they doing? 'Rewarding' ICT for standing alongside them in the fight.

It just doesn't sit right with me at all. Raising money for another club ahead of a game just lacks sporting integrity in my mind. The games on BBC so there's no need for them to organise cake sales, Family fun days, have kids emptying their piggy banks and fans selling memorabilia to buy tickets.

ICT = HMFC reserves now. Hope we meet ICT soon and remind them of how they've taken the devils coin.

Thank God we have more class. There's no way we'd do something as cringeworthy

Page 3 of 3 First 123
Up

Username Changing provided by Username Change (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
hibs.net, 2020