Mafia Kill the Goons part XI

Rudi Skacel

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

I think Shapes could be dodgy too with some of the voting, but 3 of you in a row is a bit suspect 🤔

Only obe way to find out...

unvote geoff

Vote shapes

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seats

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

• yvonnejambo

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Seats being so open about pretending to be a mason is interesting.  Not quite sure what he was hoping to achieve if he's not a goon.

Which begs the question...

Good Old Fashioned Scandal

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that seats claimed to know alim was bad a d then he was a townie??? More sus to me than whatever shapes has done 

Edited by Good Old Fashioned Scandal

14 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

It might be a good time for 1 mason to let us know even 1 or 2 to trust, I think keeping the goon they know to themselves just now as it will keep the goons on their toes and can get some clues from voting patterns. I’m just a bit worried that we keep on lynching townies and there are still 5 goons in the game. 

10 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I'm going to

vote shapes

Somethings been  bugging me since she voted Gomis. Seemed a strange vote.

I took it in this way.

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Seats being so open about pretending to be a mason is interesting.  Not quite sure what he was hoping to achieve if he's not a goon.

Which begs the question...

I thought i might liven things up (that worked) and potentially take a hit for the goodies (still might work).

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
6 minutes ago, Seats said:

I thought i might liven things up (that worked) and potentially take a hit for the goodies (still might work).

But why would you want a fellow townie killed off? Throwing another townie under the bus just doesn't make any sense.

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

But why would you want a fellow townie killed off? Throwing another townie under the bus just doesn't make any sense.

If Seats isn’t a goon (and I’m not convinced) my guess would be he thought Alim was a goon due to being investigated (like a lot of folk) and tried to make himself like a mason so that the goons would off him when he’s just a townie? 

I’d lean to him being a goon though.

10 minutes ago, Smack said:

I took it in this way.

Fair enough, I keep getting pulled in different directions. 

Tenaciousdandy
9 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that seats claimed to know alim was bad a d then he was a townie??? More sus to me than whatever shapes has done 

You seem keen to move folk away from shapes and back on to your dad, any reason for that? 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
16 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

If Seats isn’t a goon (and I’m not convinced) my guess would be he thought Alim was a goon due to being investigated (like a lot of folk) and tried to make himself like a mason so that the goons would off him when he’s just a townie? 

I’d lean to him being a goon though.

It's a risky move. The actual masons would have an excuse to lynch him at that point.  He could well be the turncoat so getting the goons to off him could end up being a masterstroke.

Morgaro Gomis
6 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

It's a risky move. The actual masons would have an excuse to lynch him at that point.  He could well be the turncoat so getting the goons to off him could end up being a masterstroke.

Yep, that’s a fair point. Didn’t consider the turncoat either.

Morgaro Gomis

The recent votes are quite interesting.

I actually think Shapes is a goon, but, the recent vote switches with little reason given has made me doubt it a bit. 

My main reason for not trusting Shapes is from my view point it almost looks like she’s trying to stitch me up should she get lynched, what with the random vote on me etc. Could easily be mistakenly taken as a goon on goon play if she is actually a goon.

Morgaro Gomis

Vlad has barely posted at all too. Very dubious about that. 

Similarly with Sean but I know he has a new job which will be keeping him busy. 

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Vlad has barely posted at all too. Very dubious about that. 

Similarly with Sean but I know he has a knew job which will be keeping him busy. 

When did Vlad last post?  Genuine question.

57 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I'm going to

vote shapes

Somethings been  bugging me since she voted Gomis. Seemed a strange vote.

56 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

unvote Seats

Vote shapes

55 minutes ago, Smack said:

Unvote Seats

Vote Shapes

I think this is the way.

Well coordinated, but by which group?

:interehjrling:

4 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

When did Vlad last post?  Genuine question.

just before 5pm yesterday. 

he has till 10pm to post. I cant have players not posting for over 24 hours. 

48 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

I called him on it.

You’re defence of Shapes is very interesting though.

Just now, Dunks said:

Well coordinated, but by which group?

:interehjrling:

Yvonne called for a bit of mason help and I thought it might have arrived. Fwiw I think Seats and Shapes are looking pretty grubby. 

Stuart McNeill
On 28/01/2021 at 16:43, Vlad Magic said:

I have nothing to go on other than you labelling me as a “monster”?

This is Mafia mate. There’s no real need for language like that. I don’t get personal. It’s a bit of fun.

Take your monster and serve it on ****ing toast!!!

Vote Smack

I think this was possibly Vlad's last post.

So most goonly looking

Vlad

Seats

Shapes

my own gut feeling also suspects

Peaky

Dandy

Stuart

Geoff

8 minutes ago, Smack said:

Yvonne called for a bit of mason help and I thought it might have arrived. Fwiw I think Seats and Shapes are looking pretty grubby. 

Inclined to agree. I'd vote shapes, but I already have :D

Morgaro Gomis

I’m hesitant due to the last few lynches but, I do think she’s one of the more suspicious acting. We still have margin for error but we need to hit a goon.

Hopefully I’ve not been played... again.

Vote Shapes

The only thing that is making me hesitate here is the GOFS angle. She seems convinced Seats is a goon, the problem being that it's tough to read new players.

I might wait the outcome of the Vlad situation before I choose. What if he's turncoat and the goons turn him? Does he get a stay of execution? It would be obvious I suppose, but it's another goon to kill. Suspect Rudi would still mod kill him but the goons would be up in arms 😏

Stuart McNeill
4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I’m hesitant due to the last few lynches but, I do think she’s one of the more suspicious acting. We still have margin for error but we need to hit a goon.

Hopefully I’ve not been played... again.

Vote Shapes

What do you suggest? I'm asking as many people to give their opinion on what's going and everyone is saying the same. Shapes may be a townie but with nothing actually happening...

What else is there? I suppose GOFS situation..

What do you think?

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

What we basing the Shapes lynch on? 

Apparently because I voted Gomis when everyone else voted Alim. 

Morgaro Gomis
3 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

What do you suggest? I'm asking as many people to give their opinion on what's going and everyone is saying the same. Shapes may be a townie but with nothing actually happening...

What else is there? I suppose GOFS situation..

What do you think?

I’m suspicious of Seats for his pretending to be a mason.

Shapes for her random votes, and a few of her posts have insinuated knowing things without saying so. I also think she’s tried to incriminate me along side her when I know I’m a townie.

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Apparently because I voted Gomis when everyone else voted Alim. 

Who are your main suspects again? And what to you think about GOFS siding with you?

Unvote Shapes

Best to hear you out first.

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

I’m suspicious of Seats for his pretending to be a mason.

Shapes for her random votes, and a few of her posts have insinuated knowing things without saying so. I also think she’s tried to incriminate me along side her when I know I’m a townie.

I’m not confident at all though about anyone so I’m really struggling and grasping at straws.

I doubt all the goons would be on Shapes already and be that transparent, so my thoughts are also that if she wasn’t a good surely she’d have been finished off given how close she is to a lynch if she weren’t a goon? 

Again, grasping at straws though.

I always vote randomly and never make a secret of that. Sean does it and it's banter but I do it and it's something more sinister 🤷🏼‍♀️. As I said earlier, can't really win when at work in the morning and come on and see alim is close to a lynch. Vote him and I get accused of being a late goon piling on, vote for Gomis because I also suspect him and I get accused of strange voting. 

Just back home and.missed a lot of the action. 

Trying to catch up. Not sure where seats votes have came from but as I said earlier Shapes and Gomis appeared to collude. 

Vote Shapes 

Shapes - 8

seats - 2

peaky - 1

9 for a lynch

vlad has till 10pm to post whether its day or night or will be modkilled just an fyi

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I have no affiliation with morgaro gomis

Trying to link us through continual denial. Transparent. 

Prediction: Shapes get lynched, outed as a goon. You’ll all fall for her trap and vote me next day and I’ll be shown as a townie. 

Getting more confidence in Shapes as a goon now. Think she is playing a clever game by trying to distance her from me (rightly so, as we aren’t a team) but making it look like it’s a desperate attempt at the same time.