• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seats

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

• yvonnejambo

10 minutes ago, Dunks said:

So why'd you do it then?

I was more sure about GOFS being a goon than Dandy. I was wrong.

I’m no goon but I’m having a shocker of a game and probably deserve to be lynched. 
You would just be getting rid of another townie though.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
3 hours ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

What a ****ing shit show. 

Goonlist:

Dandy

Ian

Smack

Seats/Peaky

My gut tells me this is pretty close.  Ian had flown under the radar but his vote for GOFS last night looks like he was trying to save a fellow goon. Snuck in with no reason for his change which is always suspicious.

2 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:
Geoff Votes Morgaro  
Ian Votes Shapes Dead
Geoff Unvotes Morgaro  
Geoff Votes Smack  
Seats Votes Smack  
Dunks Votes Ian  
Vlad Votes Gofs  
Yvonne Votes Dandy  
Ian Votes Dandy  
Stuart Votes Dandy  
Sheldon Votes Seats  
Vlad Unvotes Gofs  
Vlad Votes Stuart  
Morgaro Votes Gofs  
Yvonne Unvotes Dandy  
Yvonne Votes Seats  
Gofs Votes Dandy  
Smack Votes Seats  
Ian Unvotes Dandy  
Ian Votes Gofs  
Dunks Unvotes Ian  
Dunks Votes Dandy  
Sean Votes Gofs  
Dandy Votes Gofs  

A couple of things that stand out whilst looking at this. 

Ian's vote for GOFS isn't highlighted. Possibly so it doesn't stand out.

Also Sean, a known mason, votes for GOFS close to deadline to put her in the lead. At which point Dandy, who hadn't voted at all, just happens to push her further in front.

Vote Dandy

Yip I’m going with my gut 

vote Dandy

He got away yesterday with Gofs getting lynched.

Strange night kill from the goons as I don’t think Sean showed anything that made him look like he had a good role and if anything that late vote on Gofs would have put him in the spotlight for getting lynched today.

5 hours ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

My gut tells me this is pretty close.  Ian had flown under the radar but his vote for GOFS last night looks like he was trying to save a fellow goon. Snuck in with no reason for his change which is always suspicious.

A couple of things that stand out whilst looking at this. 

[b]Ian's vote for GOFS isn't highlighted. Possibly so it doesn't stand out.[/b]

Also Sean, a known mason, votes for GOFS close to deadline to put her in the lead. At which point Dandy, who hadn't voted at all, just happens to push her further in front.

Vote Dandy

If Dandy is a goon and has done that on purpose, then he’s done it to

put more suspicion on me. 

17 hours ago, Smack said:

Thanks for all the attention this morning, makes me feel included 🤗 Not got a whole lot to say atm because I can't stop thinking about Alim's post above. Absolutely sensational! 😁 Why do ghosts hang about grave yards is what I want to know? They've got free rein to go anywhere. 

I'll get back with some game chat in a while. 

Was convinced I was possessed when I was a kid. I suffer from a condition called sleep paralysis. Basically you aren’t fully awake but your body thinks its still sleeping. Lying there frozen in bed and hearing and seeing shit that would otherwise belong in a horror film. The worst thing of all was being unable to move and do **** all about it.

genuine story i went to the doctors thinking I was going to be sectioned under the mental health act. The Prick sniggered at me and said it was an incredibly common thing 😂

Edited by AlimOzturk

Cop needs to let us know what the trust/goon lists are. 

It will of course mean they’ll get whacked tonight but at least we’ll get another investigation first and it means they won’t find the turncoat. At least tonight anyway.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Cop needs to let us know what the trust/goon lists are. 

It will of course mean they’ll get whacked tonight but at least we’ll get another investigation first and it means they won’t find the turncoat. At least tonight anyway.

Wont that be game over?

Good Old Fashioned Scandal
12 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

tempted to add in a minimum ppd for the remainder. 

Woooo

What's a ppd? 

Woo👻😂

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
3 minutes ago, Seats said:

Wont that be game over?

There's 12 still players left. Best scenario the cop knows three of the four remaining goons and can confirm who they would investigate ahead of the deadline. If they get a hit, then it's job done.

Even if Shapes was one of the three the cop has found, there's still 2 known goons out there with the potential of finding a third. Leaves the town to find just one which hopefully we could do.

Cop definitely gets whacked but it would be another night without them finding the turncoat who we are all assuming is still in the game.

Tricky one.

With so much pretend role switching going on from day one this has been a nightmare of a game to get any sort of read on people.

There is just too much misinformation out there. Main culprit in my eyes for a large dose of this is Seats.

Vote Seats

4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

With so much pretend role switching going on from day one this has been a nightmare of a game to get any sort of read on people.

There is just too much misinformation out there. Main culprit in my eyes for a large dose of this is Seats.

Vote Seats

No doubt i am the main culprit, but it doesnt make me s goon. Which i'm not.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

There's 12 still players left. Best scenario the cop knows three of the four remaining goons and can confirm who they would investigate ahead of the deadline. If they get a hit, then it's job done.

Even if Shapes was one of the three the cop has found, there's still 2 known goons out there with the potential of finding a third. Leaves the town to find just one which hopefully we could do.

Cop definitely gets whacked but it would be another night without them finding the turncoat who we are all assuming is still in the game.

Tricky one.

Turncoat is still in play. Rudi said earlier that he would say if the turncoat got lynched.

My worry is that the cop doesn’t tell us what they know and the goons get them tonight. We lose all the information that they’ve gathered if that happens.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Votes for Seats:

Peaky

Vlad

Stuart

Smack

Dandy

Seats is making himself very difficult to read but I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing for the town. One thing I would note is that Shapes voted for Seats before she died so that's something I would be wary of. Was it a vote to distance other goons from her or was it a genuine vote for a non-goon?

There are a couple of players who are too eager to kill him off which I am definitely wary of. I don't think we should be rushing into anything.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Votes for Seats:

Peaky

Vlad

Stuart

Smack

Dandy

Seats is making himself very difficult to read but I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing for the town. One thing I would note is that Shapes voted for Seats before she died so that's something I would be wary of. Was it a vote to distance other goons from her or was it a genuine vote for a non-goon?

There are a couple of players who are too eager to kill him off which I am definitely wary of. I don't think we should be rushing into anything.

Thats a good spot tbh. The problem is that some of these will be townies who genuinely think i'm a goon. 

Be good to review the voting patterns again if anyone fancies helping out....

6 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Votes for Seats:

Peaky

Vlad

Stuart

Smack

Dandy

I defended him yesterday. I was absolutely convinced he was town. I’ve read the whole thing back again and it looks to me that he’s pulled the wool over my eyes.

Ive put my vote in early and happy to listen to his or anyone else who wishes to defend him. 

6 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I defended him yesterday. I was absolutely convinced he was town. I’ve read the whole thing back again and it looks to me that he’s pulled the wool over my eyes.

Ive put my vote in early and happy to listen to his or anyone else who wishes to defend him. 

No defense mate. Said all along why i said what i said. Deserve to be lynched, but we really need to catch a goon.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I'm just not sure we can say with any certainty. I'm not quite sure why he has chosen this particular approach if he is town as it doesn't help anybody, but it's now obvious he was bluffing about being a mason but the actual masons couldn't out themselves at that point. The goons realised that so went for other targets.

I keep changing my mind on him and his voting is all over the place. If the cop hasn't investigated him already then he should be investigated tonight to help the town, assuming he survives the day.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I'm just not sure we can say with any certainty. I'm not quite sure why he has chosen this particular approach if he is town as it doesn't help anybody, but it's now obvious he was bluffing about being a mason but the actual masons couldn't out themselves at that point. The goons realised that so went for other targets.

I keep changing my mind on him and his voting is all over the place. If the cop hasn't investigated him already then he should be investigated tonight to help the town, assuming he survives the day.

I suspect i was investigated about 3 or 4 nights ago. Unfortunately cop cant say that.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 minute ago, Seats said:

I suspect i was investigated about 3 or 4 nights ago. Unfortunately cop cant say that.

We can't say that with any certainty sadly.

1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

We can't say that with any certainty sadly.

I know, but surely the fact my voting has been all over the place reflects i'm a townie with no knowledge whatsoever?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
4 minutes ago, Seats said:

I know, but surely the fact my voting has been all over the place reflects i'm a townie with no knowledge whatsoever?

I just don't get why you pretended to be a mason. If you're a townie you take the hit early doors and leave the good roled players in the game. I'm not sure we can take a chance on lynching you now without knowing for sure either way.

14 hours ago, Seats said:

I was going for hilarity second time. Clearly folk missed that.

Didn’t learn your lesson first time round then??

22 hours ago, Seats said:

No gofs on there? Makes you look like the final goon.

Steering votes onto GOFS confirmed Doc!!!!

17 hours ago, Seats said:

Thought we had established i'm not a goon. Gofs and smack are.

Again trying to stick it on GOFS confirmed Doc.

Struggling to believe anything you say now after reading everything back?

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Didn’t learn your lesson first time round then??

Steering votes onto GOFS confirmed Doc!!!!

Again trying to stick it on GOFS confirmed Doc.

Struggling to believe anything you say now after reading everything back?

😞😣😖 no defence m'lud.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I wanted to hold off as long as possible but I'm worried about getting killed tonight without revealing what I know so might as well share it now. We are getting too close to a Seats lynching for my liking without any actual knowledge on whether he is a goon or not.

Smack and Dandy are goons. There is no disputing that.

Yvonne and Morgaro can be trusted (for now).

Seats has not been investigated yet but I guarantee he will be investigated tonight so you'll know one way or another before the next day starts. Make your decisions based on the outcome of that investigation.  If Seats is a goon, we've only got one to find before they find the turncoat.

As for the other goons, I'm not sure. Ian has moved to the top of my list on the back of recent activity so if I somehow survive another night, I'll investigate him should I get the chance.

I'm wary of Vlad and I've also gone full 360 on Stuart two or three times.

Seats has been a candidate for investigation a couple of times but we've shifted to other targets, much to our benefit.

There are you are folks. You know what to do.

1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I wanted to hold off as long as possible but I'm worried about getting killed tonight without revealing what I know so might as well share it now. We are getting too close to a Seats lynching for my liking without any actual knowledge on whether he is a goon or not.

Seats has not been investigated yet but I guarantee he will be investigated tonight so you'll know one way or another before the next day starts. Make your decisions based on the outcome of that investigation.  If Seats is a goon, we've only got one to find before they find the turncoat.

As for the other goons, I'm not sure. Ian has moved to the top of my list on the back of recent activity so if I somehow survive another night, I'll investigate him should I get the chance.

Seats has been a candidate for investigation a couple of times but we've shifted to other targets, much to our benefit.

Seriously, dont waste an investigation on me. Find the last goon, look at Stuart or vlad

unvote ian

Vote dandy

Stuart McNeill

Seriously, dont waste an investigation on me. Find the last goon, look at Stuart or vlad

unvote ian

Vote dandy

Mate. You're the one acting the dodgiest what are you expecting?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

unvote ian

Vote dandy

It helps the town if we know for sure what your role is. I do think you might be a townie but we need to know for sure.

I should also clarify that Shapes was the first goon we found so unfortunately we've still got two to find but the options should be more limited now.

I really don't know who the other two are and I'm worried it goes to three if they find the turncoat.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I totally understand why I’m high on the list. Feel free to investigate me tonight instead of Seats. You’ll at least get someone to add to the trust list.

Or lynch me today and get the confirmed goons later.

Geoff Kilpatrick

So goons kill Sheldon next. Morgaro and Yvonne are to be trusted. Seats will be investigated. Who is left other than myself (not a goon) to carry this forward?

1.Vlad

4. Stuart

5. Seats - dodgy townie

6. Sheldon - cop

8. Morgaro - good

15. Iantjambo

16. Smack - goon

17. Yvonne - good

18. Dandy - goon

19. Dunks

21. Peaky

27. Geoff

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
6 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I totally understand why I’m high on the list. Feel free to investigate me tonight instead of Seats. You’ll at least get someone to add to the trust list.

Or lynch me today and get the confirmed goons later.

You've gone under the radar so far. Active poster but no real suspicion. However events of last night and your latest goon list have really got me thinking.

The town deserve to know either way which team Seats is playing for because there are certain people pushing for a lynch on him and that may tell us a lot.

The remaining goons could feasibly be any of the players we don't know about. My top three candidates at this point are yourself, Vlad and Stuart but Dunks is someone I've been wondering about too.

I'm inclined to trust Geoff at this point but he could've been playing us all too.

Peaky I'm also not sure about. That's everyone covered I think.

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Geoff Kilpatrick

Next question. Can the turncoat win as the last roled player and, if so, do we need to lynch them too to win?

2 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

You've gone under the radar so far. Active poster but no real suspicion. However events of last night and your latest goon list have really got me thinking.

The town deserve to know either way which team Seats is playing for because there are certain people pushing for a lynch on him and that may tell us a lot.

The remaining goons could feasibly be any of the players we don't know about. My top three candidates at this point are yourself, Vlad and Stuart but Dunks is someone I've been wondering about too.

I'm inclined to trust Geoff at this point but he could've been playing us all too.

Peaky I'm also not sure about. That's everyone covered I think.

Geoff's first post said he was roled.  He's been dodgy throughout and now playing a "good guy". At least my name will finally be cleared although i will be classed as a tw@t 🤣

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

As I said, regarding my vote change last night, I would never be that obvious if I was a goon. But I get that you only have my word for that and that it can look a bit dodgy.

Dunks seems almost desperate to frame me. His vote on Dandy last night was a nice safe one. He put Dandy into a tie, safe in the knowledge that Dandy himself still had to vote and could put someone out in front. They must’ve been jumping through hoops when Sean voted GOFS.

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Next question. Can the turncoat win as the last roled player and, if so, do we need to lynch them too to win?

Turncoat is basically a townie and wins with the town if they stay undetected. They only become a goon if the goons try to kill them at night. Turncoat can’t win the game for themselves.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

As I said, regarding my vote change last night, I would never be that obvious if I was a goon. But I get that you only have my word for that and that it can look a bit dodgy.

Dunks seems almost desperate to frame me. His vote on Dandy last night was a nice safe one. He put Dandy into a tie, safe in the knowledge that Dandy himself still had to vote and could put someone out in front. They must’ve been jumping through hoops when Sean voted GOFS.

The late vote from Dandy on GOFS made him our prime target last night so it made it easier for us.

Obviously the plan was for Sean to come out today so I could stay undetected but the goons getting lucky last night forced my hand.

Geoff Kilpatrick

So lynch Dandy

Sheldon investigates Seats

Goons kill Sheldon

Town lynches Smack

Goons kill Morgaro / Yvonne (or Seats if he is innocent)

Ok, no point studying the next set of voting patterns. Time to go back and see voting patterns Day 2 and 3. In particular, the order of the lynch on Shapes should be of interest.

Geoff Kilpatrick
9 minutes ago, Seats said:

Geoff's first post said he was roled.  He's been dodgy throughout and now playing a "good guy". At least my name will finally be cleared although i will be classed as a tw@t 🤣

I also said one part was true (not a goon) and one part was a lie (being roled). It might surprise you but I was hoping the goons wasted a kill on me.