Mafia Kill the Goons part XI

Rudi Skacel

28 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Vote Shapes

:)

I wouldn't be that obvious in killing off riddley. Not my style. I would have killed you or Geoff. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seats

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

• yvonnejambo

Tenaciousdandy

Sorry not been involved on this game much, had a lot on today  will have a good read over tje last few pages and see if I can spot anything and do my votes spreadsheet 

16 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I wouldn't be that obvious in killing off riddley. Not my style. I would have killed you or Geoff. 

Confirmed goon then?

33 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Yeah I had no beef with Riddley and  didnt kill him. My beef was with Sheldon but I thought we had sorted that out. If I were a goon it would have been Sheldon I would have killed. 

Why? If I was a goon, I wouldn't kill my team mate :whistling:

2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Confirmed goon then?

No, because you're both still alive and if I was a goon I'd have offed you both before now because you like to badger folk like I do. So no, not a goon I'm afraid. 

33 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Or to the contrary to make it look like that. A theory you were quite quick to jump on.

It would be the noobiest goon move to whack a player who has been the most vociferous in doubting myself, were I a goon. I can’t speak for Shapes, but I know that I wouldn’t have killed Riddley. 

I think in this 'hypothetical' situation you'd have done what you were telt to by Shapes 😁

Sad to see Riddley slither off into the sunset 🐍🏜️ The obvious conclusion is that he was getting too close to finding a goon or two so they bumped him off. Although as Morgaro says, it could just be that it's supposed to look like that. Tricky.

Dandy has promised a spreadsheet so I'll be waiting to have a nosey at that before making any firmish decisions. Also keep meaning to read back the thread in its entirety so might do that too once I've fed my face.

11 minutes ago, Smack said:

Dandy has promised a spreadsheet so I'll be waiting to have a nosey at that before making any firmish decisions. Also keep meaning to read back the thread in its entirety so might do that too once I've fed my face.

Be careful of everything Dandy says ....

Morgaro Gomis
13 minutes ago, Smack said:

I think in this 'hypothetical' situation you'd have done what you were telt to by Shapes 😁

Sad to see Riddley slither off into the sunset 🐍🏜️ The obvious conclusion is that he was getting too close to finding a goon or two so they bumped him off. Although as Morgaro says, it could just be that it's supposed to look like that. Tricky.

If you knew me well you’d know that’s absolutely the opposite of being true :rofl:

On 27/01/2021 at 14:54, Boof said:

Analysis time - my favourite :D

Goons x 5 - get 1 kill per night, wins if there is no way for the town to get a majority Not me, claims Geoff

masons x 3 + mason cop - can communicate off thread. The mason cop gets 1 investigation per night which is revealed to them. If the mason cop dies then there will be no more investigations Could be me, claims Geoff

doc - can save 1 person in the night time activities. Cant save the same person 2 nights in a row.  Could be me, claims Geoff

Assassin - gets 3 bullets which they can use at anytime in the day period, or as part of the night time activities. If they hit 2 roled players then they are rewarded with an extra bullet! Will win if they are the last remaining roled player Could be me, claims Geoff

turncoat - a regular townie who if the hoons hit during their night time kill. Will be converted to a goon. Could be me, claims Geoff - @Rudi Skacel - does the turncoat know if they are it?

townie x 10 - in it for the town. Job is to find the goons! Not me, claims Geoff

So in a case-by-case consideration

Goon - definitely possible but seems to be a bit too much 'drawing attention to oneself'. Could be a goon tactic to innocentify others voting for him if he turns out to BE one bur can't devote as much time to the game as a goon needs.

Cop/mason - again a bit too much 'drawing attention to oneself'. Even if time is limited you wouldn't want to lose cop/masons unnecessarily. They should ONLY be got rid of via goon-whack or assassin - lynching shouldn't happen while they have a full team. Think team mates would have moved to quell any rumours of Geoff's masonicness...if any were to surface. 

Doc - once more, why stick your head above the parapet? A second consecutive game of master-saves is unlikely (though Jamie MacDonald would quash that theory - the swine!).

Assassin - lots of folk claiming they'd have 3 folk deid before Rudi's finished the opening post :lol:  Just a way of sending attention elsewhere when the assassin doesn't strike? Personally I'd try to win if I was assassin (STILL never have been) and hold fire early doors as Dunks alluded to from a previous game. That doesn't, of course, mean I'm assassin this time.

Turncoat - if the turncoat knows their role, this could be a 'come and get me' for the goons. We don't know yet IF the turncoat can do so.

Townie - spreading disinformation to put goons off the scent. A noble and altruistic move.

My thoughts on the likelihood...

1 - townie or turncoat(if they know)

2 - goon

3 - assassin

4 - Doc

5 - Cop/mason

As a by the way - just noticed Geoff and Dandy have very similar avatars as I was scrolling to find Geoff's so I could quote it.

Now - what's the chances the assassin has struck just as I've been typing that?

Boof dedicated half a page to him.

vote geoff

15 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

If you knew me well you’d know that’s absolutely the opposite of being true :rofl:

Aye, it's just sheldon we tell what to do 

Tenaciousdandy

Day 3 votes 

Peaky Votes Alim  
Seats Votes Yvonne  
Geoff Votes Alim  
Ian Vote Alim  
Seat Unvote Yvonne  
Seats Vote Alim  
Stuart Votes Alim  
Gofs Votes Alim  
Ian Unvotes Alim  
Geoff Unvotes Alim  
Geoff Votes Shapes  
Seat Unvote Alim  
Seat Votes Geoff  
Stuart Unvotes Alim  
Stuart Votes Alim  
Geoff Unvotes Shapes  
Geoff Votes Alim  
Yvonne Votes Alim  
Gofs Unvotes Alim  
Peaky Unvotes Alim  
Geoff Unvotes Alim  
Geoff Votes Seats  
Geoff Unvotes Seats  
Geoff Votes Alim  
Seats Unvotes Geoff  
Seats Votes Alim  
Ian Votes Alim  
Riddley Votes Alim  
Shapes Votes Morgaro  
Stuart Unvotes Alim  
Dunks Votes Alim  
Smack Votes Alim  
Peaky Votes Alim  
Alim Votes Geoff  
Stuart Votes Alim  

Tenaciousdandy
23 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Be careful of everything Dandy says ....

Why? everything I've said in this game has been backed up by the voting patterns, only thing im guilty of is not being as active as I usually am 

8 minutes ago, Seats said:

I took a punt 🤷‍♂️

You seemed pretty sure that we were lynching the right guy. Were you blagging at being a mason?

Edited by iantjambo

Stuart McNeill

I don't know.

Hardly anythings being said. More just denying anything rather than actually contributing much.

Peaky saying his beef was sorted with Sheldon but said he kill him anyway. Why?

Shapes would kill dunks aand Geoff. Why?

19 minutes ago, Seats said:

Boof dedicated half a page to him.

vote geoff

These big player games is allowing soo many players to skip underneath. As the town we're trapped.

Goons are just hoping to hit anyone imo, probably more hoping to aim for doc/turncoat to help them out even more.

Imo this is why having cop and masons separate is better. Having the cop joined in with masons has moved last game (5 goons + turncoat, 3 Mason and a cop) to now (5 goons + turncoat - if they hit and only 2 masons and 1 cop).

Now one mason is dead its severely limited our ability to play this game out.

12 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

This post doesn't look like you took a punt tbh

If he was a goon, i would have looked great and the goons would have assumed i was a mason and whacked me. I'm just a townie trying to stay engaged in the game. Geoffrey is dodging bullets all over the place.

Edited by Seats

15 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I don't know.

Hardly anythings being said. More just denying anything rather than actually contributing much.

These big player games is allowing soo many players to skip underneath. As the town we're trapped.

Goons are just hoping to hit anyone imo, probably more hoping to aim for doc/turncoat to help them out even more.

Imo this is why having cop and masons separate is better. Having the cop joined in with masons has moved last game (5 goons + turncoat, 3 Mason and a cop) to now (5 goons + turncoat - if they hit and only 2 masons and 1 cop).

Was there not three masons and a mason cop to start?

3 minutes ago, Seats said:

If he was a goon, i would have looked great and the goons would have assumed i was a mason and whacked me. I'm just a townie trying to stay engaged in the game. Geoffrey is dodging bullets all over the place.

I vill ask zeez only vonce.

Are you. A goon? Be honest plz.

18 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I don't know.

Replied to dunks about why I'd kill him and Geoff. They play a very direct style and badger folk they think are going and if I was a goon I'd have got rid of them early doors. 

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Seats said:

Yeah you would have but as we found out he wasn't tho and your post made it look like he was investigated 

1 minute ago, Seats said:

Dankeschon 😉

Checks out. 😂

Edited by Smack
Although technically it should be merci 🤔

Stuart McNeill
20 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Was there not three masons and a mason cop to start?

I stand corrected. I read it as Mason x3 and then a statement about about mason cop.

Thankfully you've made me aware.

Edited by Stuart McNeill

I'm a bit reluctant to put Seats further ahead but there's still 16 players ffs and no assassin to thin the herd. In the interests of ending this game in early February I'm gonna do it.

Vote Seats

Just now, Smack said:

I'm a bit reluctant to put Seats further ahead but there's still 16 players ffs and no assassin to thin the herd. In the interests of ending this game in early February I'm gonna do it.

Vote Seats

I passed your test you ruthless nazi scum.

Goon list

Geoff

Yvonne

Gofs

smack.

I'm on to them.

Stuart McNeill
Just now, Seats said:

I passed your test you ruthless nazi scum.

Goon list

Geoff

Yvonne

Gofs

smack.

I'm on to them.

Well provide us an alternative for someone else to vote. Surely these 4 aren't goons simply because they've voted you?

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

5 votes for seats so far.

Another townie being slaughtered?

Most likely..

You reckon? Who's your suspects? I keep thinking we're getting subtle cues about the investigated baddie.

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

Well provide us an alternative for someone else to vote. Surely these 4 aren't goons simply because they've voted you?

No, geoff received a dedicated post from boof and has been dodgy throughout. 

Smack suspiciously asked me where gofs was suggesting she hadnt been on the chat, implying they are a team.

Yvonne was petty revenge for voting for me.

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

5 votes for seats so far.

Another townie being slaughtered?

Most likely..

Yeah I noticed the votes piled up quick quickly 

It might be a good time for 1 mason to let us know even 1 or 2 to trust, I think keeping the goon they know to themselves just now as it will keep the goons on their toes and can get some clues from voting patterns. I’m just a bit worried that we keep on lynching townies and there are still 5 goons in the game. 

6 minutes ago, Seats said:

No, geoff received a dedicated post from boof and has been dodgy throughout. 

Smack suspiciously asked me where gofs was suggesting she hadnt been on the chat, implying they are a team.

Yvonne was petty revenge for voting for me.

I really wasn’t revenge voting, I thought you were a mason yesterday after you said Alim was a goon and clearly you aren’t, that’s why I voted you 

3 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I really wasn’t revenge voting, I thought you were a mason yesterday after you said Alim was a goon and clearly you aren’t, that’s why I voted you 

I know, i just stuck you in cos you voted me.

I think Shapes could be dodgy too with some of the voting, but 3 of you in a row is a bit suspect 🤔