Mafia Kill the Goons part XI

Rudi Skacel

49 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I presumed alim was investigated and, as a townie, led a potential lynch rather than a mason leading it and risking being outed. Given that seems to have cooled off, I'll await guidance.

Goon realised he pushed too hard 🤔

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seats

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

• yvonnejambo

12 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

unvote Shapes

Vote Alim

Sod it. Worst case is that he's a townie.

Then realised he's blown cover anyway.

5 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

yeeeah I've changed my mind.

Unvote Alim

Everyone pushing to lynch him looks a bit dodgy. I originally voted him because I thought that's what we were doing, but it does look like only specific people are voting him, goons maybe?

Yeah I jumped straight in last night due to Redcats departure. Thought he had to be a goon. But getting strange vibes particularly from Geoff who I was leaning towards as a trusted person but now not so sure.

In the meantime

Unvote Alim

Before you go to bed Geoff why did you chop and change your vote?

I think we should suggest who should investigated if there is a lynch. I would investigate Peaky if I was cop (I’m not though) 

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I think we should suggest who should investigated if there is a lynch. I would investigate Peaky if I was cop (I’m not though) 

I'd investigate Seats

Stuart McNeill
7 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Well you'd like to think that happened last night but some don't think so

Boof, seeing as your deed and Rudi is away would you be able to do a vote count for us throughout the day if your not busy? 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
10 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I would investigate Sheldon, far to quiet this game. 

You seem to have it in for me this game Peaky 😂

What did I do to upset you ☹

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Boof, seeing as your deed and Rudi is away would you be able to do a vote count for us throughout the day if your not busy? 

Wooo

Rudi's still about until late afternoon/early evening.

I think that since I'm deid I'd probably better stay deid...that's probably fairest for everybody involved.

wooo

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

You seem to have it in for me this game Peaky 😂

What did I do to upset you ☹

I am not saying you are a goon but you are lurking in the background. Looking back at previous games you have been more active. 

Apart from that I am just guessing at Alim etc as haven't got any clues or little clues. 

This is my 4th game and is proving the most  tactical I think. 

Think goons had advantage but that has now swung back to the masons. 

I thought Geoff might be a mason but have changed my mind. Thought he was leading us somewhere but is now all over the place. Think he is now either townie or goon. 

22 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Well you'd like to think that happened last night but some don't think so

Are you saying Peaky got investigated last night? 

Riddley Walker
10 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Some interesting votes on alim

Walked past you and I have to say there's a strong whiff of goon emanating from your pores. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
25 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I am not saying you are a goon but you are lurking in the background. Looking back at previous games you have been more active. 

Apart from that I am just guessing at Alim etc as haven't got any clues or little clues. 

This is my 4th game and is proving the most  tactical I think. 

Think goons had advantage but that has now swung back to the masons. 

I thought Geoff might be a mason but have changed my mind. Thought he was leading us somewhere but is now all over the place. Think he is now either townie or goon. 

I'm finding it pretty tough to work it all out to be honest. My contribution last night was that I'm willing to trust those who were fighting Redcat's corner. I was called out for trying to do so but it was clearly the right thing to do.

I think the town are fair to assume that Alim was the one investigated and if I was the cop then I would have done so, but I just can't shake the feeling that he's a good guy. If he's a goon, great. If not, then it's another potential turncoat out the game if he proves to be a townie.

Yes I realise I voted for him last night but as I said at the time, I felt he was the most goonly out the three people who were most likely to be lynched.

The problem is a lynch on Alim makes sense. Won the tie last night but there was a lot of heat. Redcat being a townie, were goons using her to save Alim?

But there's a few people looking strangely desperate for Alim to be bumped off, and not a lot of support on anyone else.

Assuming Alim is  goon, there should be 4 other goons trying to direct out attention elsewhere. There isn't.

Riddley Walker

It's not suspicious at all to lynch Alim right now. He lost in a tie breaker against a townie and the investigation returned a goon. 

The folk trying to avoid this by saying "hmm we should hold off" or "suspicious voting" are looking much dodgier.

I feel like if Alim was a goon then the other four goons would be trying to raise suspicion on someone else but that hasn't happened. Unvoted him last night because there was a similar pile on.

I'm going to 

vote morgaro 

For now. But that will change later probably. 

3 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

The problem is a lynch on Alim makes sense. Won the tie last night but there was a lot of heat. Redcat being a townie, were goons using her to save Alim?

But there's a few people looking strangely desperate for Alim to be bumped off, and not a lot of support on anyone else.

Assuming Alim is  goon, there should be 4 other goons trying to direct out attention elsewhere. There isn't.

True. But if the lynch is inevitable, they may have cut him loose.

Riddley Walker
Just now, Shapes said:

I feel like if Alim was a goon then the other four goons would be trying to raise suspicion on someone else but that hasn't happened. Unvoted him last night because there was a similar pile on.

I'm going to 

vote morgaro 

I guess it's a decent tactic to put an iron clad safe vote for a fellow goon on day 3 when they look at your voting history. 

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I guess it's a decent tactic to put an iron clad safe vote for a fellow goon on day 3 when they look at your voting history. 

You can continue to believe I have affiliation with Gomis if you wish, but alas you are wrong 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

You can continue to believe I have affiliation with Gomis if you wish, but alas you are wrong 

My goondar is going off the radar in this game with limited information. Usually it doesn't ping this well. I guess it will tell me how well it actually works. 

9 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I'm going to 

vote morgaro 

Is that what you are trying to do now? 

6 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

My goondar is going off the radar in this game with limited information. Usually it doesn't ping this well. I guess it will tell me how well it actually works. 

Probably because you’re at the epicentre of goonliness 😁

4 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Is that what you are trying to do now? 

Nah. I'm just on lunch and placing a vote the now and will maybe change it later.

Stuart McNeill

25 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

C'mon now, if I was a goon and seen Alim with this heat. He'd be getting left to defend himself.

Riddley Walker
9 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Probably because you’re at the epicentre of goonliness 😁

Not this time Mr T. 

I feel liberated being honest about my goondar feelings. It's great. 

If I'm completely wrong I'm going to be crestfallen and questioning everything, but for now I'm sticking to my previous goon list. 

Stuart McNeill

But once again reading what others would do. Some are saying they'd try and save him by diverting attention aka shapes but now she looks go only voting Goonis.

I think he's a goon atm too tbf

Morgaro Gomis
32 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

28 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I'm going to 

vote morgaro 

Interesting. Bunny and Shapes basically post the same thing about if Alim was a goon the other goons would try and raise suspicion on someone else at nearly the same time.

Then Shapes tries to move attention onto me for some reason. I find that curious. 

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

But if I'd voted alim I would have got accused of joining in the pile on 🤔 one of these lose lose situations for someone late to the party 

Morgaro Gomis

Goon List:

Bunny

Alim

Sheldon

Shapes 

and not sure who my last one would be. Maybe GOFS as I’m not buying the naievity stance.

The number of times I've seen towns rush into decisions based on assumptions and it turn out to be a correct decision is vastly out outnumbered by the number of times the town makes a tit of itself.

All Im saying is I beware those who want a quick lynch.

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

The number of times I've seen towns rush into decisions based on assumptions and it turn out to be a correct decision is vastly out outnumbered by the number of times the town makes a tit of itself.

Very true. I started the Alim vote but have taken it off as now not sure. Got  a feeling he isn't a goon now. Problem is I dont have any goon feel about anybody else. 

Morgaro Gomis

For what it’s worth, I agree that we shouldn’t rush into anything. I just feel that the logical guess is that Alim was investigated.

Stuart McNeill
6 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

At the end of the day I'm a townie and I know I am. But everyone else is thinking the same.

Surely Alim was investigated last night?

He wasn't investigated day 1 by the looks of it.

What's the alternative. While I wait on a reply.

Unvote alim

17 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Goon List:

Bunny

Alim

Sheldon

Shapes 

and not sure who my last one would be. Maybe GOFS as I’m not buying the naievity stance.

I'm inclined to agree with this, even though I would never trust Goonis.

16 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

But with Alim heading for a lynch would a goon be so stupid as to post something like this, which would lead then to be next lynch in the event of Alim being a goon?

Logic suggests Alim was investigated either night 1 or 2.

But logic has gone right out the window from our masonic chums in recent games, so who knows.

If Alim was investigated night 1 (good), then why did Boof vote for him day 2? May have been to hide, but then Boof is a good player that knows fine well we'll check all his posts in the event of his untimely demise.

If Alim was investigate night 2 (bad), then a pile on is justified. We don't know if he was or not, but the combination of Boof's day 2 vote and the logic of investigations suggests he probably is a goon.

Worst case scenario is Alim has never been investigated because the masons already know what he is. If that's the case, then he probably deserves what's coming for his gung-ho approach on day 1. Fine for a townie, but wreckless for a rolled player.

But if a townie, why so determined to not just take the hit on either day? And then to suggest he has a role after all?

Then we have those trying to divert attention to other players and calling out those trying to lynch Alim as suspect. Why would goons do that in plain sight when they would still have good numbers and a possible turncoat to come?

Riddley Walker
Just now, Seats said:

Love the "dont rush to lynch" posts. Its not like any more info will be revealed before deadline.

Was about to post something similar. No point in hanging about, what are we looking to gain? It was probably Alim who was investigated last night and if we don't lynch him that question isn't going to go away.