Scott Brown. Arsehole.

Tazio

He is arguably the worst example of a "sportsman" (oxymoron, or just moron) for young players.

He is a snidey wee runt, as my grandpa would have said.  Lacks any grace, sportsmanship and he is the perfect example of s school bully.

However, to quote Corporal Jones,

"He doesn't like it up 'im."

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tazio

• SectionDJambo

• John Findlay

• Last Laff

Watch Naismith get cited but Brown won't. 

Thing is, Browns behaviour is unsporting as ****. Young laddies looking up to him as Celtic captain are going to think that level of goading is acceptable. Its disgusting and should be condemned in the strongest possible way. 

I appreciate during the match what goes on, goes on. But after winning such a tough game is there no professional respect? I think his behaviour is detestable, kudos to Ryan Christie actually showing some class and going over to Gordon. IMO it just underscores how classless Brown is. 

He's always trying to manufacture a tension between himself and Hearts constantly, maybe a Hearts fan has pumped his Mrs .He's definitely a bit of a weirdo and not the sharpest. 

11 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Classless individual.

When they have players like Christie who conducted himself well after the winning penalty (I'm sure he was over to consolidate Gordon).

Credit to Ryan Christie and Conor hazard for showing 

how a professional sportsman should conduct themselves 

Unlike Scott Brown 

7 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Agreed. A bit like Armstrong. He never came across as a wee ****

I'd add Sean maloney. Making a good career for himself well away from that skid mark of a club

6 minutes ago, Mister T said:

I'd add Sean maloney. Making a good career for himself well away from that skid mark of a club

Yep. Don't mind him.

If Hearts had a captain that strolled around the park being a **** whilst vastly superior players won him trophies, I wonder how we’d feel about it. I hate him in the same way I hate Katie Hopkins. The whole point of scott brown is to be hated by everyone that isn’t wearing green and white hoops, so expending energy on hating him just seems pointless. The man is a dunce who will very, very nearly be at the end of his career and there is not a chance in hell he will be able to maintain a career in football once he’s retired - at least not in any meaningful way.

Scott Brown is a professional bellend and has had a fairly decorated career in doing so

Remember him shiting it off Jack Wilshire. Taken off a half time like a wee laddie after realising this wasn't his usual playground.

Also shites it off European opponents when he sees someone that could break his legs without even giving it a second thought. 

Julien Brellier didn't go in hard enough on that ****.  The pain we feel right now will be nowhere near what he will be suffering when Rangers stop that 9.78 in a row thing.  He's 35 years old. 😂

Scott Brown is the biggest arsehole in soccer - FACT, lauds it around and gets involved in everything as a negative. Somebody mentions ONE hint about his private life and everybody fawns over him as a complete victim, forgetting he’s just utter scum.

Any despicable shite thrown Scott Browns way is totally expected and deserved, you reap what you sow, he is a total arsehole and deserves to be treated like one.

“Your vibe attracts your Tribe”

He is one of the biggest neds in football! Completely classless in every way, If he wasn't playing football he would be on the dole and have about a dozen kids.

I knew he was at it all game but didn’t notice his behaviour at the end at the time.

He‘s disgrace. Looks like he shits himself and hides behind someone when Haring came over.

TV hurriedly switched away from a panorama shot where you could see Brown rushing at the Hearts players (with Ajer, I think, to "hold him back"). I believe the Hearts players just watched him with a "quizical" look. If they had reacted like they might have wanted to it would have been on all the front pages.

I'm sure the Cpmpliance Officer will take appropriate action (ha ha)

7 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

He is one of the biggest neds in football! Completely classless in every way, If he wasn't playing football he would be on the dole and have about a dozen kids.

Would any wummin want him?🤮🤮🤮🤡

Is it any coincidence that most of the recent spate of footballing neds have spawned from the east side of Edinburgh.  

24 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

As I said to a celtic acquaintance after the game, I wish tam Forsyth or busby were still playing

Not extreme enough for me. Ideally an opposing midfield with Souness and Terry Hurlock.  

1 hour ago, TexasAndy said:

Is it any coincidence that most of the recent spate of footballing neds have spawned from the east side of Edinburgh.  

No!

5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Not extreme enough for me. Ideally an opposing midfield with Souness and Terry Hurlock.  

Souness et al would have had Brown for breakfast and then spat the remains out for a snack.

Brown's just lucky that he's playing in an era where real hard men are few and far between.

Browns a bigger arse than 10 bums.  Did he not throw himself down feigning injury when Naismiths arm brushed against him?  Are the weegie media and EEN reporting that?

Naismith did stamp on him which was daft and I know he nailed him at Tynie, which I presumed was revenge for Browns assault on Cochrane at Parkhead, but whats the background to their dislike of each other? 

Gorgie Boot boy
7 minutes ago, Candy said:

Browns a bigger arse than 10 bums.  Did he not throw himself down feigning injury when Naismiths arm brushed against him?  Are the weegie media and EEN reporting that?

Naismith did stamp on him which was daft and I know he nailed him at Tynie, which I presumed was revenge for Browns assault on Cochrane at Parkhead, but whats the background to their dislike of each other? 

Them two are always at it with each other, they enjoy it.

That is it really, they are both good together away from the pitch.

He's always trying to manufacture a tension between himself and Hearts constantly, maybe a Hearts fan has pumped his Mrs .He's definitely a bit of a weirdo and not the sharpest. 

Ronald Villiers

What amazes me and really gets on my tits is how this low life, and Lennon aswell are always protected despite acting like ring pieces.  If SN had ran over to remonstrate with the other team at the end of a match he'd be slated by the press and they'd mention throwing the book at him and how he would be in hot water with the compliance officer.  I just about spat my coffee out when the article I was reading mentioned "It's not clear what was said or done to Brown to make him react in that manner".  Always the victims.

People like Christie and Ajer will be dying to get away from that cesspit.

Its a shame Brown is injured as Celtic are better without him in the team. He wont have the team mates to bail him out of his antics soon.

3 hours ago, TexasAndy said:

Scott Brown was born In Dunfermline 

Well if he was unhappy at the end of the game, imagine what he would have been like if we had slammed home the last two pens!!

The opportunity to get it right up the plastic hard man was lost by 2 namby pamby penalties......

Hard man my bottom half he is a typical bully strutting about the park .knowing well he has the protection of the g.f.a .he was winding up naisy all game Imagine a legend captain like Billy mcneil acting like that  something wrong in his loaf as the old saying goes there  is saner folk in gogarburn

The worst thing about that wee dick isn’t all the winding up, feigning injury and cowardly antics, it’s the fact he gets away with it. Refs, pundits and the media as a whole are absolute cowards when it comes to Brown/Celtic. They have let him do what he wants practically his entire career. He’s gotten away with it so long he knows he can do what he wants. And does. 

As I’ve said before, we won’t have to suffer him much longer as time has definitely caught up with him. He’s finished and his final act in football will be to hand Rangers the title and end the season with hee-haw. 

1 hour ago, DS98 said:

The worst thing about that wee dick isn’t all the winding up, feigning injury and cowardly antics, it’s the fact he gets away with it. Refs, pundits and the media as a whole are absolute cowards when it comes to Brown/Celtic. They have let him do what he wants practically his entire career. He’s gotten away with it so long he knows he can do what he wants. And does. 

As I’ve said before, we won’t have to suffer him much longer as time has definitely caught up with him. He’s finished and his final act in football will be to hand Rangers the title and end the season with hee-haw. 

He actually looks borderline psychotic and I suspect potentially backward.

Just now, OldGorgie said:

A wee thought I had in the last couple of days. 
When was the last time you watched a cup final and the winning captain wasn’t interviewed? Seems to have been kept away from the interviews by Celtic PR people I’d guess. 

queensferryjambo

Scott Brown in Celtic fans eyes is a super tough midfield enforcer.

Not in mine - pathetic cheat in the final.

This is when Naismith breathed near him - embarrassing behaviour

image.png.948a27d07526f6bf597495582afabfac.png

1 minute ago, queensferryjambo said:

Maybe he’s like Lennon that if something brushes his shoulder it hurts his face and causes him to collapse. 

1 hour ago, OldGorgie said:

Posted this on a different thread last week but maybe worth re-viewing as I reckon that wee Hibby Coco Bryce from 'The Acid House' bears more than a passing resemblance to Broonaldo.

8 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

That was just after he was wrestling with Naysmith, and Naysmith slightly pushed him away. Total cheat

Ronald Villiers

A Celtic fan at work showed me footage that's doing the rounds amongst the mhanks of the build up to Kingsleys equaliser.  It shows Naismith piling backwards as the set piece is taken and Hazard takes a dramatic fall before we score.  Never saw anything even when watching the highlights until it was pointed out.  Makes a change as Celtic usually get away with that sort of crap.  Neil McCann has apparently pissed them off big time aswell by covering for Naismith saying he is the master of dark arts 👍.  

9 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Posted this on the wrong thread

IE5BsT5.png

Very good.  The trouble with him and Trump is that they revel in the hatred.  My consolation is that I doubt if either of them are ever happy and carefree.  I suspect both are permanently inwardly focused and sensitive to every external criticism.

A contrast among thousands would be JJ.  Respected in the game.  Loves his club.  Loves his golf.  Loves his friends and family.  Most of us are like that.  Trump isn't. Brown isn't.

complete control

for some strange reason he thinks wearing just a short sleeved top in all weathers is really hard. we really know what hes like after Ryan Kent gave him a wee dink.

The thought of Scotland's ugliest man lying on the pitch, in agony, with his leg lying 10m away from from him makes me very happy.

It's probably his last season, there has to be plenty of players wanting their revenge.

I pray we get Celtic in one of the cups! Instant Robbo status if it's one of our own that does it.

In 2012 he did the end of season presentations at my sons club, Hillfield Swifts. 5 of the boys in the team were Jambos and all got the t shirts commemorating the 4 0 semi final win to wear ( he was still at Hibs). When they went up to collect their medals they arranged themselves so they were the first 5 . His face was a picture!!!  To be fair he took it in good spirit. 

He is a despicable individual. Utterly repulsive in his unsporting behaviour. 

For him to be held in the same sort of regard as the likes of Billy McNeill shows only how low and classless Celtic have become.

7 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

He is a despicable individual. Utterly repulsive in his unsporting behaviour. 

For him to be held in the same sort of regard as the likes of Billy McNeill shows only how low and classless Celtic have become.

He couldnt lace Billy McNeill's boots.

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

He couldnt lace Billy McNeill's boots.

Indeed. 100%.

I hope that much was clear in my post.