Scott Brown. Arsehole.

Tazio

5 hours ago, jamborich said:

Brown shitting himself Naismith owning him

FB_IMG_1608519742496.jpg

That's Jonny Hayes.  This was taken after Hayes tried to injure Naismith and got injured himself in the process.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tazio

• SectionDJambo

• John Findlay

• Last Laff

Classless individual.

When they have players like Christie who conducted himself well after the winning penalty (I'm sure he was over to consolidate Gordon).

Always said Brown lacks class (as does Lennon).   Past Celtic captains like McNeill and Aitken would never disrespect opponents the way Brown does.   

Brown strolls around thinking he is Steven Gerrard or Frank Lampard he is nothing like them embarrassing man to say the least Gino skinned Frimpong and caught him in the face that was it the Arms were out strolling about like Liam Gallagher looking to see who poked the wee scrot in the face. I am surprised this man hasn't been started on or attacked outside football he must be the most hated footballer in Scotland but everyone in the media love him . 

The commentator in the first half when Celtic scored the second. Brown is really Enjoying  his football today you can see it he is strolling it.  

35 year old and acts like that on a football pitch its embarrassing he has no class like his manager and the wee fud Griffiths .  

Let him have his wee hard man act/celebration. It will definitely be his last.

He will soon be consigned to history and no one and I mean NO ONE will have anything decent to say about him after he is gone. He has zero respect from any opposing fans or fellow professionals. 

The only group who would remembered him fondly would’ve been Celtic but just you watch them turn on him in 2-3 months time. He will always be known as the captain who let Rangers win their first trophy and blow 10 iar!

It’ll be a great watch. 

3 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Classless individual.

When they have players like Christie who conducted himself well after the winning penalty (I'm sure he was over to consolidate Gordon).

He (christie)  should do his best to get away from that mob ASAP find a decent English club......

Byyy The Light
4 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

He (christie)  should do his best to get away from that mob ASAP find a decent English club......

I'd be shocked if this wasn't already in motion

He will get what’s due if he ventures down the leagues in his last years as a player. He won’t get the same protection.

come to think of it he’ll probably slink away into the back room staff at Celtic and take the easy option just like he has done for his entire Celtic career. 

never really pushed the barriers has he . 

easy to hide behind the medaling and  influence Celtic has on everything to do with Scottish football. 

Edited by 80bob

43 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Agreed. A bit like Armstrong. He never came across as a wee ****

Just now, heartsfc_fan said:

Agreed. A bit like Armstrong. He never came across as a wee ****

I don't mind Ryan Christie only Celtic player really id say I don't mind . He could make it in the premier league with a Newcastle or a Everton. 

20 hours ago, Tazio said:

Also after Griffiths scores the Celtic players celebrate apart from him who runs away to shout at Naismith. He’s like a thick child with behavioural issues. 

Big fish in the small pond of mediocrity that is Scottish football. Unlike Naismith he's never tested himself in another league. Pitiful human being even surpasses his team mate ,the racist shoplifter, for my contempt.

Scott Brown is your typical bully in a nutshell. 

Hard with all his mates and media sycophants backing him up. 

One on one he is a coward.

A coward as all bullies are. 

Hit him once hard and sore and he wont be coming back for seconds.

Would love to have played against him in my twenties.

4 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I don't mind Ryan Christie only Celtic player really id say I don't mind . He could make it in the premier league with a Newcastle or a Everton. 

I think he could make it with Liverpool. Would make an ideal replacement for both James Milner and Jordan Henderson.

He appears to have the nut screwed on and I sincerely hope he listens to his dad and the others who give him sound advice.

I hope Andy Robertson is already tapping him up on Klopp's and Liverpool's behalf.

9 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Would love to have played against him in my twenties.

Aye - but he'd only have been about 3 :lol: 

You would have to schedule a tea break in on the time you would like to give him a shoeing, he looks like an experiment gone wrong 

Gordon Ramsay
1 hour ago, DS98 said:

Let him have his wee hard man act/celebration. It will definitely be his last.

He will soon be consigned to history and no one and I mean NO ONE will have anything decent to say about him after he is gone. He has zero respect from any opposing fans or fellow professionals. 

The only group who would remembered him fondly would’ve been Celtic but just you watch them turn on him in 2-3 months time. He will always be known as the captain who let Rangers win their first trophy and blow 10 iar!

It’ll be a great watch. 

Great point and it will be magnificent to witness. 

Felt a bit dirty saying it earlier but having read the aftermath in the media of yesterday, I will have no shame willing Rangers onto the title. 

1 hour ago, 80bob said:

He will get what’s due if he ventures down the leagues in his last years as a player. He won’t get the same protection.

come to think of it he’ll probably slink away into the back room staff at Celtic and take the easy option just like he has done for his entire Celtic career. 

never really pushed the barriers has he . 

easy to hide behind the medaling and  influence Celtic has on everything to do with Scottish football. 

No chance hell drop down levels he will know he will get treated propery

complete control
4 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Brown strolls around thinking he is Steven Gerrard or Frank Lampard he is nothing like them embarrassing man to say the least Gino skinned Frimpong and caught him in the face that was it the Arms were out strolling about like Liam Gallagher looking to see who poked the wee scrot in the face. I am surprised this man hasn't been started on or attacked outside football he must be the most hated footballer in Scotland but everyone in the media love him . 

The commentator in the first half when Celtic scored the second. Brown is really Enjoying  his football today you can see it he is strolling it.  

35 year old and acts like that on a football pitch its embarrassing he has no class like his manager and the wee fud Griffiths .  

class like his manager and griffiths?  

Griffiths was absolutely horrible early in his career with the racist songs and all that, but IIRC he’s put his hand up and apologized for a lot of that. He loves to wind up Hearts fans but at this point in his career it’s no different than what Skacel would do to Hibs. He’s grown up and learned what a rivalry should be about — lots of banter and wind up, backed up with results (can’t deny his nose for a goal). I “hate” him but it’s the fun kind of hate.

Brown on the other hand is just awful. He always looks like the kind of ned who shows up for work hung over on the regular and picks fights with his coworkers. Folk will talk about his charity work and fair play to him for that but it’s no excuse for his nastiness on the pitch and his immaturity, even at the end of his career. His worst was possibly his thuggish response to getting owned by Cochrane in the 4-0 when he responded by kicking Cochrane off the park the next game.

Just an utter meathead.

complete control
1 minute ago, Ugly American said:

Griffiths was absolutely horrible early in his career with the racist songs and all that, but IIRC he’s put his hand up and apologized for a lot of that. He loves to wind up Hearts fans but at this point in his career it’s no different than what Skacel would do to Hibs. He’s grown up and learned what a rivalry should be about — lots of banter and wind up, backed up with results (can’t deny his nose for a goal). I “hate” him but it’s the fun kind of hate.

Brown on the other hand is just awful. He always looks like the kind of ned who shows up for work hung over on the regular and picks fights with his coworkers. Folk will talk about his charity work and fair play to him for that but it’s no excuse for his nastiness on the pitch and his immaturity, even at the end of his career. His worst was possibly his thuggish response to getting owned by Cochrane in the 4-0 when he responded by kicking Cochrane off the park the next game.

Just an utter meathead.

would rudi have stood in the Hearts end at an Edinburgh derby waving a union jack ??

3 minutes ago, complete control said:

would rudi have stood in the Hearts end at an Edinburgh derby waving a union jack ??

Remind me but that was early in his career, when I acknowledge he was utterly horrible, correct?

My stance is that Griffiths used to be Brown’s level (or even worse) but grew out of it and acknowledged his mistakes.

He did exactly the same to Uche after last years final. Brave guy knowing he can’t be touched on a football pitch. 

What goes through someone’s head when your team has just won a final that your first instinct is to goad and laugh at your opponents? 

He will soon be forgotten. Unless his mate Lenny is still in charge (hopefully) I’d be very surprised if he’s still playing next season. He is a nobody outside of Scotland. I’d be surprised if anybody worth their salt in Europe or down south even knew who he was. 

complete control
4 minutes ago, Ugly American said:

Remind me but that was early in his career, when I acknowledge he was utterly horrible, correct?

My stance is that Griffiths used to be Brown’s level (or even worse) but grew out of it and acknowledged his mistakes.

he is and always will be a knob

11 minutes ago, complete control said:

class like his manager and griffiths?  

you know what I meant pal the 3 off them show no class at all . I meant Brown shows none like them two twats also read it again it may come across that they do! :nojustno:

But it's pretty noticeable I despise them .  

complete control
Just now, Stu_HMFC said:

you know what I meant pal the 3 off them show no class at all . I meant Brown shows none like them two twats also read it again it may come across that they do! :nojustno:

But it's pretty noticeable I despise them .  

aye mate i know what u mean

59 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I think he could make it with Liverpool. Would make an ideal replacement for both James Milner and Jordan Henderson.

He appears to have the nut screwed on and I sincerely hope he listens to his dad and the others who give him sound advice.

I hope Andy Robertson is already tapping him up on Klopp's and Liverpool's behalf.

Would be good to see but I wouldn't like Liverpool to do any business with them lot. A move to Liverpool via Southampton or Wolves would be ideal . 

WoolfordsHearts

The fact that the helmet is so obviously obsessed with Hearts and we rattle around in that coconut skull of his is slightly pleasing.

WoolfordsHearts
1 hour ago, Whatever said:

I’ve always regretted no cracking his jaw when I had the opportunity.

My auld man had the chance to run over the top of him in a dumper years ago at their training ground.

It still haunts him.😔

Stephane Grappelli
12 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

The fact that the helmet is so obviously obsessed with Hearts and we rattle around in that coconut skull of his is slightly pleasing.

That made me laugh.  Coconut skull is such an apt description. 

At the slightest criticism from us, the hooped demons always reply with Naismith whataboutery. As others have said, we all know that they are both players that opposition fans love to hate.  The difference is, Naisy does it in the 90 minutes during the heat of the battle.  Brown Carrie's it on after the game when folk are hurting and just shows what a classless, horrible ***** he is.

The Uche incident last year was so bizarre and cowardly.  Easy to square up to the big man in a packed stadium with teammates, officials and police nearby. Not a hope in Hell he'd have tried it if they were one on one.

SectionDJambo

My wife watched the game with us yesterday. Doesn't normally watch the football with us, so knows nothing about opposition players.

Her reaction when she saw a close up of Brown was to comment on how strange and abnormal he looked and to ask what on earth was he doing.

He really is a gimp, and as others have said, lacked any courage to leave his comfort zone of playing for the millionaire men of Scottish football, to challenge himself against better players. His medal collection is cheap, and his success rate in Europe, whether with Scotland or Celtic is pathetic.

And yet the creepy crawly Scottish football idolise him as some kind of superstar in the world game. It's pathetic.

He’s got a screw loose.  Pity he was held back. Pretty sure that someone would have sorted him out.

Edited by Deevers

2 hours ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

😂

Nice one. That cheered me up a wee bit. 

Would have been a lengthy ban but was dying for Halliday to walk up to him at the end and smash his ******* ugly face in. 

Can't wait to see what Scott Brown ends up doing after he retires.

He's not smart or eloquent enough to do any sort of commentary or presenting.  He lacks the composure to be a manager without losing his head all the time, and the majority of his career has been spent at the same club who piss the league every year so he doesn't exactly have a wide range of experience.

Probably return to this natural habitat:

EMBARGOED-UNTIL-0001-Sunday-15th-PAY-Sco

Some of the posts on here describing him as a "bully" are wrong. He's 178cm (5ft 8''), so he's actually quite small, with a small man's mentality.

Celtic do themselves no favours by appointing him captain, he's a disgrace to the game never mind Celtic.

He doesn't understand that first and foremost, he's meant to be a sportsman, but he is totally carried away with being a self perceived big shot in a winning team. 

Ignorant and classless. 

Gordon Ramsay

Arsehole is far too PG a thread title. 

**** would be more appropriate. Despise him with every fibre of my being. 

Edited by Gordon Ramsay