Scott Brown. Arsehole.

Tazio

2 hours ago, cinglis8 said:

Nothing to do with Leith! Being a big Jambo from there. He is just a cretin, who has no respect for his fellow professionals. Hate both sides of the old firm with a passion but after seeing him today, I am looking forward to Rangers lifting the title! 

He's not from Leith. He's a Kelty fifer who was a hun as a kid. Confirmed by one of my niece's husband who was at school with him. He actually appeared at the reception after playing that day. I felt like banjoing the git.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tazio

• SectionDJambo

• Kiwidoug

• Last Laff

3 hours ago, Tazio said:

Also after Griffiths scores the Celtic players celebrate apart from him who runs away to shout at Naismith. He’s like a thick child with behavioural issues. 

He also bent down to scream in Berra’s face!

Losing to that shit makes it even more painful.

August Landmesser

Small crumb of consolation maybe, but that's likely to be the last trophy he ever wins. Celtic are out the LC, not winning the League and he surely won't still be playing in May next year if Tombstone Teeth is away.

The arse will retire to Hibs and will spend a season getting pumped in Derbies before quitting. Circle of life. **** him anyway. Small time *****.

He was a horrible ***** as always, but was giving it to Berra after the game. Irving told him he was a classless *****. To which brown agreed . Total prick.

manaliveits105

One day soon Brown will try and lead a normal life outside football - I doubt he will ever be allowed to forget what a roaster he is considered  - he will deserve everything he gets - you reap what you sow Guppy

There are bad losers in sport but there are also bad winners. Brown is a bad winner.

I'm actually delighted that his first thoughts when winning the last 2 cups was to have a go at our players instead of celebrating. We must get in his head so much.

Bret the Hitman Hearts

I would get banned if I said what I really thought about him, so I will just say he is a waste of oxygen, a total piece of shit and I wish him nothing but misery

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
4 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Brown was never good enough to go to play at a high level. He’s won medals playing for the equivalent of the supermarket against the corner shop. 
Likes trying to be the big man, but the way he behaves in victory, shows what a horrible individual he is. He has no class and no respect for his fellow professional players.

It is no coincidence that Scotland finally managed to qualify for a tournament when he wasn’t in the team.

Seeing the scottish national team play in finals regularly. I think they have a fair shout also at qualifying for qatar and later germany also....it will make scott brown sick inside.

Excellent.

10 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

That sums up the scottish media unfortunately. Not that he instigated the incident after the match, but that it was unclear what had caused him to be so angry as if he's the innocent party. He's a piece of ****, someone who'll clearly live a shortened life due to his mental instability and I certainly won't lose any sleep when the cretins time comes... 

4 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Broonie can laugh all he likes, I don't give a feck about him & never did. 

Could have been a player but took the easy money at Celtic and acts like he's won the Ballon d'Or. 

Balloon d'Or is more appropriate for that prick!

1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

Small crumb of consolation maybe, but that's likely to be the last trophy he ever wins. Celtic are out the LC, not winning the League and he surely won't still be playing in May next year if Tombstone Teeth is away.

The arse will retire to Hibs and will spend a season getting pumped in Derbies before quitting. Circle of life. **** him anyway. Small time *****.

Guaranteed Brown and Griffith will end up at Hibs - from scum to scum!

We know what he is.. so why do experienced players like Naismith and halliday get involved with him

That's what he wants and they oblige

Just wish drew busby or tam Forsyth were still playing. You wouldn't see him

Apparently though, he’s ‘not so ugly in person’ and ‘a really nice guy’.

Factually, he can go feck himself.

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Sick of hearing that shite on here! He’s a nasty horrible wind up merchant - end of!

Dagger Is Back
Just now, Morgan said:

Yip ‘a really nice guy in person’ is a line well used. 

Couldn’t give a flying ****. On the park he’s a coward and a detestable wee scrotum.

One of the most overrated players in football, you could  make a one hour film showing his gaffs in Europe giving away needless fouls, not picking up his man and misplacing passes he has cost them several games.

Our league is his limit and simply not good enough to play at a higher level which he knows.

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Sick of hearing that shite on here! He’s a nasty horrible wind up merchant - end of!

1 minute ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Yip ‘a really nice guy in person’ is a line well used. 

Couldn’t give a flying ****. On the park he’s a coward and a detestable wee scrotum.

👍 

Perfect, chaps.

44 minutes ago, Gambo said:

There are bad losers in sport but there are also bad winners. Brown is a bad winner.

I'm actually delighted that his first thoughts when winning the last 2 cups was to have a go at our players instead of celebrating. We must get in his head so much.

Totally agree a bad winner and an incredibly poor example of a club captain. Last seasons Scottish cup was the same, trying to get in a fight with uche whilst his team celebrated the win. Classless and a coward !!! Uche just looked confused - where if it had kicked off, only one winner. 
The only pleasing bit is that he clearly has such a chip on his shoulder about us, we bother him. 

1 minute ago, jambomjm74 said:

Totally agree a bad winner and an incredibly poor example of a club captain. Last seasons Scottish cup was the same, trying to get in a fight with uche whilst his team celebrated the win. Classless and a coward !!! Uche just looked confused - where if it had kicked off, only one winner. 
The only pleasing bit is that he clearly has such a chip on his shoulder about us, we bother him. 

Really wished big Uche had got the wee scrote in a head lock 

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

So, to summarise:

He’s an arsehole.

As pre-empted by Tazio, five long hours ago.

To be fair it’s no secret but my post was specifically about his behaviour at the end of the match. 

4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

To be fair it’s no secret but my post was specifically about his behaviour at the end of the match. 

Ok, got you.

Pasquale for King
56 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Guaranteed Brown and Griffith will end up at Hibs - from scum to scum!

Which is no matter what they win they will always have a Hearts shaped chip on their shoulders. 

JennytheJambo
6 hours ago, henryheart said:

For a man of his age he shows an incredible level of immaturity. I find it astonishing.

Takes after his manager.

There’s sometimes fans have the one-of-those-players-you-only-dislike-cos-they’re-against-you-rather-than-on-your-side type of players about Brown and I actually have a wee bit in the back of my brain that would have liked to have Lennon (as a player) on our side but I don’t get that with Scott Brown.

I don’t think he’ll ever be regarded as a Scottish great and I don’t think history will treat him very well either. He should be regarded as a competent player in Scotland.

And nothing more. The jammy *****.

alwaysthereinspirit

A coward of the highest level. Could never have made it in another country due to the language barrier. That would include England. 

Just now, meister said:

There’s sometimes fans have the one-of-those-players-you-only-dislike-cos-they’re-against-you-rather-than-on-your-side type of players about Brown and I actually have a wee bit in the back of my brain that would have liked to have Lennon (as a player) on our side but I don’t get that with Scott Brown.

I don’t think he’ll ever be regarded as a Scottish great and I don’t think history will treat him very well either. He should be regarded as a competent player in Scotland.

And nothing more. The jammy *****.

🏻 Might have spelt that wrong, as there’s five stars. It should have said ****.

Just now, meister said:

🏻 Might have spelt that wrong, as there’s five stars. It should have said ****.

How do I call him a ^^^^ ??

I am sure we all knew a 'Scott Brown' in school. Sadly, unlike most of them we knew this little nyaff has avoided getting taught that harsh lesson they all deserved and usually got.

7 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Brown was never good enough to go to play at a high level. He’s won medals playing for the equivalent of the supermarket against the corner shop. 
Likes trying to be the big man, but the way he behaves in victory, shows what a horrible individual he is. He has no class and no respect for his fellow professional players.

It is no coincidence that Scotland finally managed to qualify for a tournament when he wasn’t in the team.

Pretty much all of this. How many bids have Celtic ever received for their inspirational captain? Brown has never played club football outwith Scotland, there’s a reason for that. 

Nelly Terraces

The minute Aaron Hickey took to the pitch to play for Bologna in Seria A he had already achieved more that Scott lobotomy Brown has in his entire big fish in a tiny pond career.

21 minutes ago, jamborich said:

Brown shitting himself Naismith owning him

FB_IMG_1608519742496.jpg

Think I'm having a mare after the bevy closer look no sure that is Brown whoever it is Naismith rules 😁

Sooner he retires the better. He is what is wrong with Scottish football. I'm with Talksport - they hate him. Protected by officials because he is Celtic and ex-Scotland captain. Would have a record number of cards of both colour to show for his career if he was in any other country or non-OF team.

8 hours ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Disappointed that this will likely be our last game against him - hoping for them in cup draw.

Needs nailed 

Thinking the same. I usually want Hearts to avoid Celtic until we need to, like today. Now, bring it on, next round, Tynecastle. 

He's does something I would never have thought possible.  He makes me even more proud to be a Jambo. Makes me feel really good about myself.

He would have to win 1,000 medals to be even close to the value of one of John Cummings.

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

He's does something I would never have thought possible.  He makes me even more proud to be a Jambo. Makes me feel really good about myself.

He would have to win 1,000 medals to be even close to the value of one of John Cummings.

He can't even model himself on a Celtic great like McNeill. Holy shit, He not even a Roy Aitken. He is ****ing moron.

But I doubt the modern day Celtic hoardes give a shiny to his behaviour.

More likely adore him for it.

3 hours ago, jamborich said:

Think I'm having a mare after the bevy closer look no sure that is Brown whoever it is Naismith rules 😁

Easy mistake mate, same game if I remember correctly. That's Hayes.

Your confusing it with this work of art.

IMG_20201221_063904.jpg

13 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Saves me typing, agree 100%. Media will never mention it though

21 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Easy mistake mate, same game if I remember correctly. That's Hayes.

Your confusing it with this work of art.

IMG_20201221_063904.jpg

That's Brown, not Hayes. Wheat field stand side.

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

That's Brown, not Hayes. Wheat field stand side.

I  know, the other poster's (  @jamborich) photo was Hayes.

While I am on.

Liam McLeod, Hearts fans do not "Love to hate Scott Brown". We utterly despise the cretin.

34 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Liam McLeod, Hearts fans do not "Love to hate Scott Brown". We utterly despise the cretin.

Ditto Griffiths "Hearts fans love to hate them because they're ex-ex-Hibbies."

What tf would that roaster know about anything?

Personally I dislike the on-field persona of Brown as he's an over-protected, under-refereed-fairly, classless thug. And I dislike Griffiths as he's a racist ned.

Didn't watch any coverage after Ajer's penalty but I gather Brown was doing his usual of not celebrating with his team but trying to get in the faces of Hearts players? That'll be your typical Celtic-style social distancing. I just hope none of our players caught COVID off any of that lot.