• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tazio

• SectionDJambo

• Kiwidoug

• Last Laff

5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Cameras keeping well away from him being pulled away from the Hearts players at the end. More concerned with winding Hearts up than finding his teammates. 

Baby Lennon

Total prick.

Trying to get Naismith sent of at corner kick. Fouling Naismith and then falling away pretending to be hit on the face. Beaton books Naismith but not brown

Guys an absolute bellend and can't even win with any dignity, the same as last years final, hope they include in match report, a guy with a very low mentality 

Fk him. Shows his character and the measure of him. All the trophies in the world will never change that.

He led his multi million pound team to penalties against a first division side. Well done, Scott.

Also after Griffiths scores the Celtic players celebrate apart from him who runs away to shout at Naismith. He’s like a thick child with behavioural issues. 

SectionDJambo

Brown was never good enough to go to play at a high level. He’s won medals playing for the equivalent of the supermarket against the corner shop. 
Likes trying to be the big man, but the way he behaves in victory, shows what a horrible individual he is. He has no class and no respect for his fellow professional players.

It is no coincidence that Scotland finally managed to qualify for a tournament when he wasn’t in the team.

9 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

If ever a player deserved a career ending injury, it’s him! 

The man is scum! 

His careers already done. Useless

Shows the mentality of the man!!  

I will even say congratulations to Neil Lennon and his team today but the actions of Scott Brown are why everyone in Britain hates Celtic. 
Laughing in Kingsleys face when he is lying in the floor at 3-2 then laughing in players faces at the end. Sums up that filthy disgrace is a club!!!

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Also after Griffiths scores the Celtic players celebrate apart from him who runs away to shout at Naismith. He’s like a thick child with behavioural issues. 

Typical Leith class behavior. I wish the rancid excuse for a human being nothing but pain and suffering.

18Jambo_dave74

Brown did exactly the same to Uche at the final whistle last year. 

Screams in Kingsley’s face after the third Celtic goal.

Plastic hard man that knows he’s always protected.

The guys a prick. 

Says it all the national team have finally managed to qualify for the Euros and 'Broony', Scotlands 'best midfielder and leader', was nowhere near the team. 

1 minute ago, Blair835 said:

Seen him at Edinburgh zoo 2 months ago. Now wishing I had broken his leg! The guys the worst of the worst 

What enclosure did they have him in?

6 minutes ago, suds66 said:

Typical Leith class behavior. I wish the rancid excuse for a human being nothing but pain and suffering.

Broon is a very stylish individual. I have never seen a man lie on the pavement, kebab in hand, with such panache

13 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Brown was never good enough to go to play at a high level. He’s won medals playing for the equivalent of the supermarket against the corner shop. 
Likes trying to be the big man, but the way he behaves in victory, shows what a horrible individual he is. He has no class and no respect for his fellow professional players.

It is no coincidence that Scotland finally managed to qualify for a tournament when he wasn’t in the team.

Now that we've qualified, and have England in the group, watch him decide that he's now back in contention for a place. Arsehole who should be nowhere near a Scotland strip ever again.

7 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Nothing to do with Leith! Being a big Jambo from there. He is just a cretin, who has no respect for his fellow professionals. Hate both sides of the old firm with a passion but after seeing him today, I am looking forward to Rangers lifting the title! 

All roads lead to Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Blair835 said:

Seen him at Edinburgh zoo 2 months ago. Now wishing I had broken his leg! The guys the worst of the worst 

Was he in a cage?

Just now, cinglis8 said:

Nothing to do with Leith! Being a big Jambo from there. He is just a cretin, who has no respect for his fellow professionals. Hate both sides of the old firm with a passion but after seeing him today, I am looking forward to Rangers lifting the title! Just to see his dour face 

1874_and_proud
16 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

Shows the mentality of the man!!  

I will even say congratulations to Neil Lennon and his team today but the actions of Scott Brown are why everyone in Britain hates Celtic. 
Laughing in Kingsleys face when he is lying in the floor at 3-2 then laughing in players faces at the end. Sums up that filthy disgrace is a club!!!

I would never congratulate that filthy club with my last breath. Total poppy hating scum of Scotland. brown, lennon and griffiths just sums them up.

Салатные палочки

Classless tool who. Thankfully past his best and more likely to make an arse of himself against younger players now. Naisy really gets up his nose. 

1 minute ago, 1874_and_proud said:

I would never congratulate that filthy club with my last breath. Total poppy hating scum of Scotland. brown, lennon and griffiths just sums them up.

Fair enough mate. 
Brings us down to their filthy level if we don’t congratulate the winners. 

Let's be honest here, had we won and it was Naisy or Halliday the other way everyone would be loving it. 

He's still a grade-a prick on the football pitch mind you. 

Just now, Last Laff said:

Let's be honest here, had we won and it was Naisy or Halliday the other way everyone would be loving it. 

He's still a grade-a prick on the football pitch mind you. 

I wouldn’t. I expect dignity from sports people. 

Салатные палочки
Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

Naismith did him again with another stamp in the first half and he spent the rest of the game trying to get back at him. 

Naisy played at a higher level than him. I think that really gets to Brown. Another McStay who spent his career happy to be a big fish in a small pond and bullying his way around pitches knowing the officials have his back. 

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Naisy played at a higher level than him. I think that really gets to Brown. Another McStay who spent his career happy to be a big fish in a small pond and bullying his way around pitches knowing the officials have his back. 

And like McStay the media never mention that the reason they stayed at Celtic is because nobody came in for them. 

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Broonie can laugh all he likes, I don't give a feck about him & never did. 

Could have been a player but took the easy money at Celtic and acts like he's won the Ballon d'Or. 

Just now, Tazio said:

I wouldn’t. I expect dignity from sports people. 

There's been a photo on here plenty of times of Naismith laughing over an injured Celtic player (could be Brown).  Far too hypocritical.  Lafferty was a hero when he signaled the mhanks instead of celebrating his goal for us too.  

The Treasurer
1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

Exactly, broon has the medals but he can only dream of a career at the level of Naismith 

Just now, Last Laff said:

There's been a photo on here plenty of times of Naismith laughing over an injured Celtic player (could be Brown).  Far too hypocritical.  Lafferty was a hero when he signaled the mhanks instead of celebrating his goal for us too.  

That’s players during a match. Imagine winning your 12th trophy in a row and ignoring celebrating with your own team? 

8 minutes ago, pablo said:

He's a thick stupid *****. Find him at Ainslie Park 7pm every Wednesday or where he lives at Caer Amon Brighouse Rigg in Cramond 

Target! Just a joke!

3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

The way you take the opposing view of the majority, doesn't make you smarter than everyone else. You do realise that yeah? It doesn't reflect well on yourself and makes you come across as a best, a bit odd. Yes, true to type, you won't care. Weird.

25 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Tells all you need to know about Brown that in the past two cup finals he has been more concerned about winding up the opposition than celebrating with his own team.

Hope he enjoyed it because both he and Lennon are on borrowed time.

11 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

It's probably more accurate to call him a newt in a puddle.