Scott Brown. Arsehole.

Tazio

13 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Let's be honest here, had we won and it was Naisy or Halliday the other way everyone would be loving it. 

He's still a grade-a prick on the football pitch mind you. 

If a Hearts captain behaved like that after the final whistle of the national cup final, I would expect him to be stripped of the captaincy and told in no uncertain terms what behaviour is expected from a Hearts captain.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tazio

• SectionDJambo

• Kiwidoug

• Last Laff

13 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

There's been a photo on here plenty of times of Naismith laughing over an injured Celtic player (could be Brown).  Far too hypocritical.  Lafferty was a hero when he signaled the mhanks instead of celebrating his goal for us too.  

That was immediately after Johnny Hayes tried snap Naismith at the knee. He was trying to injure Naisy but unfortunately hit his head of his own player. Naismith knew it, Hayes knew it and the reason he injured himself was he was so focused on taking out Naisy. Naisy had every right to call him out on it with a GIRUY.

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

If a Hearts captain behaved like that after the final whistle of the national cup final, I would expect him to be stripped of the captaincy and told in no uncertain terms what behaviour is expected from a Hearts captain.

He's typical of that club and their moronic fans. That's the way they think they should conduct themselves.

It's also why they can't take it when any Scottish team beats them.

They are a big fish in a tiny pond. When they come up against even slightly bigger fish, in the European pond, they get found out.

18 minutes ago, Tazio said:

That’s players during a match. Imagine winning your 12th trophy in a row and ignoring celebrating with your own team? 

I wouldn’t but I would expect the likes of Halliday to do similar. 

Genuinely the only professional football player I think I'd wish an injury on.

Screaming in Kingsleys face while he's on the ground after their 3rd goal and then celebrating like he's won the champions league at the end. 

As others have said, hibs class indeed and never misses a chance to show it. 

1 minute ago, Last Laff said:

I wouldn’t but I would expect the likes of Halliday to do similar. 

And if he did I’d find no satisfaction in it and be furious at him. 

16 minutes ago, pablo said:

The way you take the opposing view of the majority, doesn't make you smarter than everyone else. You do realise that yeah? It doesn't reflect well on yourself and makes you come across as a best, a bit odd. Yes, true to type, you won't care. Weird.

Im just putting a little perspective into matters.  Browns getting to a lot of people and it’s probably what he wants.  Best ignored and a couple in our side would be exactly the same. 

Just now, Tazio said:

And if he did I’d find no satisfaction in it and be furious at him. 

I wouldn’t care if he starting signing the sash if we had won this afternoon tbh. 

My daughter has only just started watching football with me. She asked me, "daddy, what's wrong with that mans face?" to which i replied, "that's just Scott Brown darling"

32 minutes ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

Let’s not forget Griffiths. The very definition of inbred. 

Unlike Brown, Griffiths had the decency to commiserate Gordon immediately after the penalties. 

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Unlike Brown, Griffiths had the decency to commiserate Gordon immediately after the penalties. 

I don't mind Griffiths. He takes stick from us, and loves it, understandably, when he wins against us, but there's no malice from him. It's just normal rivalry. I remember he applauded the Hearts fans at the end of the 4-0 hammering we gave Celtic. Then he behaves as a sportsman should today.

5 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I don't mind Griffiths. He takes stick from us, and loves it, understandably, when he wins against us, but there's no malice from him. It's just normal rivalry. I remember he applauded the Hearts fans at the end of the 4-0 hammering we gave Celtic. Then he behaves as a sportsman should today.

Agreed.

I think it was him and Johnston or maybe Christie that approached Gordon.

Scott Brown is purely and simply a thick little vermin scumbag. He’s also about as hard a watery fart, but is protected by all the advantages and privileges that come with being captain of that manky weegie institution. 

**** him

I'm no oil painting but when I look in the mirror I'm glad I don't see that moaning faced ugly ned of a git looking back at me.

He could win 1,000 medals and still gain zero respect.

Actually felt more inclined to wind up hearts players than celebrate a treble treble & a quadruple treble.

That says everything you need to know about his personality.

Coward of a professional - too afraid to try his arm at a decent level and a coward of a human as well.

Frustrates me no end the amount of respect other pros seem to show him. Brellier had the right approach.

Frank Sidebottom
21 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Forgetting the racism?

Riddley Walker

Utter shitebag simpleton who chose to stay in a boring team waltzing through the SPL instead of challenging himself at a higher level. **** him.

9 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

Actually felt more inclined to wind up hearts players than celebrate a treble treble & a quadruple treble.

That says everything you need to know about his personality.

Like I said earlier up this thread - he got done by Naisy in the 1st half, everybody knew it and he spent the rest of the afternoon trying to get one over on him. 

feedtheroman2

It's weird though. I've met his dad Graeme and he seemed a really decent bloke. 

I do wonder how does he feel looking at his son being a *****!

I'm really pleased i have a son to be proud of and not some "rich" lowlife like that!

Disser Pointon

He's a total cock but he's their cock, Naisy stamped on him in the first half and got away with it (again!) every team has their hate figure and he's ours. He's finished but let's not get way from the fact he's been a fecking good player for those w@nks and that's why we hate him, if he'd been our D1CK we'd have been fine with it.

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

He's a total cock but he's their cock, Naisy stamped on him in the first half and got away with it (again!) every team has their hate figure and he's ours. He's finished but let's not get way from the fact he's been a fecking good player for those w@nks and that's why we hate him, if he'd been our D1CK we'd have been fine with it.

No. I don’t like Ryan Christie when he plays against us because he’s a great player. 
I don’t like brown when he plays against us because he’s a classless ****ing wank of a human being. His footballing ability has **** all to do with it. 

alwaysthereinspirit
1 minute ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

But if he was our D1ck he wouldn’t be allowed to get away with what he does with them. So it’s a moot point.

No other team in Scotland other than the other @$$ cheek will ever have a player like him. Never ever.

SectionDJambo
10 minutes ago, Frank Sidebottom said:

Forgetting the racism?

I did actually.

He can be an idiot as well, but I generally don’t mind him. He seems to know his place in the grand scheme of things. I’m not saying that I like him. Brown is just a horrible individual who thinks he is some kind of football superstar because he has won some cheap medals. Remember he was lording it over some Airdrie player a couple of years ago. An Airdrie player who probably managed to press his trigger, which seems to be very easy to do.

If he was any good he would have been playing in England long ago.

58 minutes ago, best in the land said:

Not enough pain in the world that i could wish on this turd. 

Sub human scum

Debilitating illness would suit me

Guy is the true meaning of ‘Hibs Class’. Scum of the **** universe. Absolutely shocking in a Scotland shirt over the years. Didn’t have the bottle to go to England. Much preferred taking the role of MASSIVE fish in a tiny pond with Celtic. Them winning this Cup is the biggest non-achievement in world sport and an embarrassment that Championship Hearts took them so close. Absolutely delighted Scotland are going to a major tournament without this THUG in the squad. Watched the game with my wee boy and it’s absolutely frightening how bad a role model Brown is for young kids wanting to play the game!!! Rant over! 😎

Disser Pointon
Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

But if he was our D1ck he wouldn’t be allowed to get away with what he does with them. So it’s a moot point.

No other team in Scotland other than the other @$$ cheek will ever have a player like him. Never ever.

I can't argue that point mate, was only saying every team would take a w@nk like that as their own............ As you say though, especially when you are one of the uglies and can get away with it!!!!

I apologise unreservedly for describing Brown as a moaning faced ugly ned of a git.  I meant to say moaning faced ugly ned of an unsporting git.

alwaysthereinspirit
4 minutes ago, Bleedsmaroon said:

I can't argue that point mate, was only saying every team would take a w@nk like that as their own............ As you say though, especially when you are one of the uglies and can get away with it!!!!

We’ve had wind up merchants in our team going way back. But the early cards from refs always held them back from doing the job. Browns foul count to card is second to none.

Cant remember who we had recently who I believe was booked in his first 5 games for us. Mostly on reputation alone.

The game in Scotland sucks.

Disser Pointon
Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

We’ve had wind up merchants in our team going way back. But the early cards from refs always held them back from doing the job. Browns foul count to card is second to none.

Cant remember who we had recently who I believe was booked in his first 5 games for us. Mostly on reputation alone.

The game in Scotland sucks.

Naisy seems to get away with a fair bit but it's feck all like the uglies get away with!

56 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

He’s alright, except when singing racist songs about Rudi Skacel.

Nah, another one who needs sorted on the pitch. 

SectionDJambo
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

He’s alright, except when singing racist songs about Rudi Skacel.

Nah, another one who needs sorted on the pitch. 

I’ve already been reminded about that. I didn’t say I like him. Just that, on the pitch, he tends not to behave like a moron. Like Brown.

He clearly has other issues, which he lets himself down with.

7 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I’ve already been reminded about that. I didn’t say I like him. Just that, on the pitch, he tends not to behave like a moron. Like Brown.

He clearly has other issues, which he lets himself down with.

Fair enough 👍🏻

2 hours ago, Tazio said:

Also after Griffiths scores the Celtic players celebrate apart from him who runs away to shout at Naismith. He’s like a thick child with behavioural issues. 

hes finished anyway.

1 hour ago, pablo said:

The way you take the opposing view of the majority, doesn't make you smarter than everyone else. You do realise that yeah? It doesn't reflect well on yourself and makes you come across as a best, a bit odd. Yes, true to type, you won't care. Weird.

He's JKB's very own 'devils advocate' 😁 

35 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I apologise unreservedly for describing Brown as a moaning faced ugly barsteward of a ****.  I meant to say moaning faced ugly ned of an unsporting git.

Ftfy

Some may sigh at this as it’s said a lot, but that prick would’ve been emptied donks ago if he played 25,30 years ago openly acting how he does.

Thing is, players rarely acted like that anyway. They had professional respect, proper hard guys who knew the score. Step out of line, be a wideo, you’ll get a slap.  

The game suits him now. He knows no one can retaliate, no one picks him up for his antics, his manager probably doesn’t care about his conduct because he’s a James Hunt aswell. He plays up to the Weegie hard man masses.  Utter prick. 

Edited by Debut 4

9 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Some may sigh at this as it’s said a lot, but that prick would’ve been emptied donks ago if he played 25,30 years ago openly acting how he does.

Thing is, players rarely acted like that anyway. They had professional respect, proper hard guys who knew the score. Step out of line, be a wideo, you’ll get a slap.  

The game suits him now. He knows no one can retaliate, no one picks him up for his antics, his manager probably doesn’t care about his conduct because he’s a James Hunt aswell. He plays up to the Weegie hard man masses.  Utter prick. 

Never wanted a player to be badly injured,apart from him,hate what he stands for,disgrace as a player.

He has laughed at us for years, no way to get back at him, even helping to stop winning league this year. We just have to suffer him unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Last Laff said:

There's been a photo on here plenty of times of Naismith laughing over an injured Celtic player (could be Brown).  Far too hypocritical.  Lafferty was a hero when he signaled the mhanks instead of celebrating his goal for us too.  

Actually you'll find that was Naismith shouting at Jonny Hayes after Hayes tried to injure him.

As soon as Naismith realised Hayes was injured, he immediately apologised and changed his attitude.