Liam Boyce

Lambo85

32 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Trying to get Ginnelly permanently, Paul McMullan👍

Paul Mcmullan that can't get his game for Dundee United? 

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorgie Boot boy

• Bongo 1874

• Bazzas right boot

• Thomaso

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

They are forecasting to lose £5million next season 😂

Aye, but will the sale of their huddy cover a lot of that? 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Cheers, folk talk of McMullan, is he any good? 

I've watched him a few times and actually quite like him. Tricky and two footed and a proper burst of pace. For me an upgrade on Frear and Roberts at least.

Usually I'd be against signings who aren't even playing regularly for Dundee Utd but if I'm right I don't think wingers are really in their game plan much right now. 

Gorgie Boot boy
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye, but will the sale of their huddy cover a lot of that? 

I think McInnes will be ditched.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Goodfella said:

I've watched him a few times and actually quite like him. Tricky and two footed and a proper burst of pace. For me an upgrade on Frear and Roberts at least.

Usually I'd be against signings who aren't even playing regularly for Dundee Utd but if I'm right I don't think wingers are really in their game plan much right now. 

Cheers. 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

cosgrove? 

The centre half that wasn't on this year's financial results for them. 

58 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Thats fantastic news. I mentioned McMullan as one I'd like us to be in for and although he's probably no world beater, he could offer bags more than Roberts or Frear. Robbie having worked with him before is a good sign. Is he good enough to play in the top flight? Yes I'd probably say so. Its unfortunate we can't afford 11 Stevie Naismiths but if we could get Gino I'd feel good about adding McMullan too. (likely just be on loan though right? Dundee Utd manager not keen on wingers in his formation or something? :D

Gino is the one I'm excited about. Really hope a deal can be thrashed out. He seems to be enjoying himself up here, and theres a real opportunity for him to build his experience here for anotehr couple of years and make an upwards move if he's switched on. 

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Aberdeen and Rangers interested 👍

Rangers will have no interest for obvious reasons.  Aberdeen?  The club that’s haemorrhaging cash big time are going to give us £250-400k and better the wages of our top earner? I think not. 
Stendels new club might come after him though. 

Old news re Ginelly, we have been planning to sign him permanently since the Dundee game. 

Absolutely, depends on other player movement, with other clubs two Scottish clubs interested though. 

Load of crap, no clubs out with old firm can afford any transfer fees, and he isn't good enough to start for old firm.

5 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

McMullan no thanks, am sure he has Celtic connection and not that good anyway. 

Don’t know much about him. Is he fast?

13 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

He was signed for Celtic but never played for them. Regardless, it’s how good he is that matters to me and not what clubs he has been with. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

He was signed for Celtic but never played for them. Regardless, it’s how good he is that matters to me and not what clubs he has been with. 

Stevie Fulton,  JC. Life would have been less without them 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
16 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

You forgot Roger, Tosh and Roddy

Tosh was ours first,  for sure the other 2. Darren Jackson too

Gorgie Boot boy
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Mahe may be the pick. I may be in the minority but Mo Johnston I really enjoyed watching 

We have been graced with a few diamonds, Willie Wallace went onto become a legend at a club i detest with a vengeance like no other.

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Rangers will have no interest for obvious reasons.  Aberdeen?  The club that’s haemorrhaging cash big time are going to give us £250-400k and better the wages of our top earner? I think not. 
Stendels new club might come after him though. 

The wages he is on,2 years left on contract not to mention his ability,I'de be looking for a lot more than your valuation.Are you one of the old firms agents?

16 minutes ago, Four faces said:

The wages he is on,2 years left on contract not to mention his ability,I'de be looking for a lot more than your valuation.Are you one of the old firms agents?

Two and a half years left on his contract I think. Brexit, COVID, general football economics have drastically reduced transfer fees except for all but the biggest clubs. We paid £150k for him so not sure how in a much weaker market we could expect to get more than 2-3 times that amount. 
i also don’t think there’s a chance either of the old firm will even look at him as a possible signing. Has hardly set the heather on fire with us, yet. 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Two and a half years left on his contract I think. Brexit, COVID, general football economics have drastically reduced transfer fees except for all but the biggest clubs. We paid £150k for him so not sure how in a much weaker market we could expect to get more than 2-3 times that amount. 
i also don’t think there’s a chance either of the old firm will even look at him as a possible signing. Has hardly set the heather on fire with us, yet. 

If we are ambitious enough and want to keep him,then the weaker market may allow us to do that as any incoming bids compared against his worth to the team would hopefully prevent any sale.

1 minute ago, Four faces said:

If we are ambitious enough and want to keep him,then the weaker market may allow us to do that as any incoming bids compared against his worth to the team would hopefully prevent any sale.

The issue isn’t whether we want to keep him it’s more about does he want to stay. 

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Liam Boyce has 18 appearances for Hearts and scored 8 goals.

Not just that, he scores in big games, rangers, Hibs, Celtic. 

Scoring the likes of a  hattrick in a drubbing is all good but just is important is who the goals are against  and in tight games imo. 

If he gets his shoes on the  right way he'll score a lot more, always gets chances. 

4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Don’t know much about him. Is he fast?

He is quick. I'd say he's similar to Boyle at Hibs.

I'm not sure what his contract situation is just now but was seemingly close to signing for Ross County in the summer.

50 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Scoring the likes of a  hattrick in a drubbing is all good but just is important is who the goals are against  and in tight games imo. 

If he gets his shoes on the  right way he'll score a lot more, always gets chances. 

He’s way better than Wighton. Madness to sell him in the window unless the money offered is amazing. 

Gorgie Boot boy
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

18 games though, he has a decent ratio, a lot still to come from him.

One of those players you scream at for missing chances,knowing other sides would love to have him.

Not for sale or rent.

Rangers have Morelos, Roofe, Itten and Defoe😂. And now their strikers are barely in the box and do a lot of work outside it. But since Bongo says he hates doing that...

38 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Rangers have Morelos, Roofe, Itten and Defoe😂. And now their strikers are barely in the box and do a lot of work outside it. But since Bongo says he hates doing that...

Rangers had. Morelos and Roofe are off. And Defoe is ancient. 

16 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Good question. 
Similar to the guys who say Smith wants to go down south yet he is in the papers saying he would love to stay. Who to believe as always? 

Someone I know is good friends with M Smith. He isn't going anywhere, him and his wife love life here and he likes being at the club. He has had opportunities to go in the last 2 seasons and has told Hearts he isn't interested in leaving.

Rangers are absolutely loaded up front, absolutely no danger they're interested in Liam Boyce. I doubt Aberdeen would pay the money we'd be looking for.

16 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

You mean like Bobby Prentice, John Colquhoun, Stephane Mahe?

8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

You mean like Bobby Prentice, John Colquhoun, Stephane Mahe?

No I don't he is gash in my opinion. They weren't.

17 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

If he becomes a Hearts player I will judge him on how he plays in a Hearts strip and not any other team's strip.

Gorgie Boot boy
23 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Why be so negative, no need to implode.

17 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

We shouldn't sign players because of that ?

Utter nonsense .

Glamorgan Jambo
53 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Niggles and cramps mostly

Hope that's the case GBB. It was looking like we could be going into the next couple of games without Boyce and possibly Naismith (if the weegia succeed in their relentless campaign to get him cited). Which would be a shame as both are in top form just now.

Gorgie Boot boy
8 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Hope that's the case GBB. It was looking like we could be going into the next couple of games without Boyce and possibly Naismith (if the weegia succeed in their relentless campaign to get him cited). Which would be a shame as both are in top form just now.

Boycie and Naisy are fine, Boycie is maybe taking this loss worse than others though, he gets it tight from both ends of the barrel.

Naisy has done nothing that hasn't been done to him, his battles with Brown are historic. Brown is a known thug.

The wedgia are a bunch of low down dirty *******s, they and others thrive in conjuring up puppets that people have either forgotten or don't even know.

There is only one puppet that makes sense, the Gorgie Boot Boy Penguin. Our Mickey's.

I must say this.

Naisy playing hide and seek with scumboy, well that is a highlight to watch back again when the time is right.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

5 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Absolutely nothing mate.

Liam is still carrying an niggle he got whilst on international duty.

21 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He is a annoyed about coming deep too, would prefer to be further up the pitch along with naismith. 

Neilson stated in an interview pre Queen of the south that he was tweaking with his game and asking him to remain in the box?Also coming deep to spread the play is the way he played at Burton.he's never been a play on the shoulder type of player.He's been regularly in the box when it matters this season.

Gorgie Boot boy
5 minutes ago, chrystaf said:

Liam is still carrying an niggle he got whilst on international duty.

Not the only one needing injections to play.