Liam Boyce

Lambo85

Gimme an H...
15 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Boyce is coming good now. Tbf he's always been good, just went through a rough patch. 

Class is permanent as they say. 

Correct.

Folk slating him can hopefully now see what a player he is.

Had everything you would want in a striker last night.

Great player.

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorgie Boot boy

• Bongo 1874

• Bazzas right boot

• Thomaso

1 hour ago, Gimme an H... said:

Correct.

Folk slating him can hopefully now see what a player he is.

Had everything you would want in a striker last night.

Great player.

Yep, I really like him and very rarely loses a ball played into him. Great first touch, and will hopefully now press on with more goals.

My only criticism would be that he comes too far back to get the ball, too often. I would like him to stay in the opponents half,.

Edited by Rogue Daddy

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Was a few things he wasn't happy with, don't want to go into detail. 

If you watch the first half of yesterdays game, you will see what I mean, watch two players in particular shouting and pointing fingers. 

Teams interested in him, two in Scottish Premiership and one in English Championship. 

3 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Yep, I really like him and very rarely loses a ball played into him. Great first touch, and will hopefully now press on with more goals.

My only criticism would be that he comes too far back to get the ball, too often. I would like him to stay in the opponents half,.

He is a annoyed about coming deep too, would prefer to be further up the pitch along with naismith. 

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

He is a annoyed about coming deep too, would prefer to be further up the pitch along with naismith. 

Do you know if he is he being told to do this?... or does he just feel he has to?

5 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Do you know if he is he being told to do this?... or does he just feel he has to?

Watch the game yesterday, and you will see both Naismith and Boyces starting positions when celtic had the ball both weren't past the halfway line. 

Don't want people turning on me, but that's were i feel Robbie went wrong yesterday, then watch the second half we were pressing, getting in celtic faces, attacking then look at how many players we had in the box, when we scored our 1st, 6 players in the box for hearts when we scored. 

1st half was contain, second half was have a go including extra time. 

Robbie got it absolutely spot on second half and extra time, but celtic had already scored 2 before we reacted. 

There's only one way to play Rangers and Celtic and that's go for it, give them something to worry about, rather than worrying about them. 

And yes Boyce has been instructed to come deep for the ball as has Wighton 👍

10 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Watch the game yesterday, and you will see both Naismith and Boyces starting positions when celtic had the ball both weren't past the halfway line. 

Don't want people turning on me, but that's were i feel Robbie went wrong yesterday, then watch the second half we were pressing, getting in celtic faces, attacking then look at how many players we had in the box, when we scored our 1st, 6 players in the box for hearts when we scored. 

Robbie got it absolutely spot on second half and extra time, but celtic had already scored 2 before we reacted. 

There's only one way to play Rangers and Celtic and that's go for it, give them something to worry about, rather than worrying about them. 

Can't disagree with any of that! Thanks for clarifying. 👍

47 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Was a few things he wasn't happy with, don't want to go into detail. 

If you watch the first half of yesterdays game, you will see what I mean, watch two players in particular shouting and pointing fingers. 

Teams interested in him, two in Scottish Premiership and one in English Championship. 

I know no player is bigger than the club, but we should be taking his issues seriously if he wants away, he really is a class act.

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

I know no player is bigger than the club, but we should be taking his issues seriously if he wants away, he really is a class act.

Isn't pushing for a move, but as i said clubs interested in him. 

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sadly he’s one of the few players we have who is worth decent cash. Hope he stays. 

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I can't see hearts wanting to sell him to another Scottish club.

I hope we get another 18 months at least.

Ex member of the SaS

Don't understand why we defended so deep first half. it's common knowledge that they don't do well when clubs press. By allowing them to waltz up to and beyond half way you are inviting trouble. Much more in their faces second half and who knows what would have happened had we done this earlier.

My big worry now is will we carry this over into the Championship or do we only get up for the big games.

Play like the second half and no team in this league will challenge us.

5 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Can I ask why Boyce would tell Bongo that he isn’t happy with tactics? 

Not sure he did. Boyce did tell me he’d be happier if Stendel was in charge though. 

Gorgie Boot boy
46 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Every game has its hurdles.

These scenarios are worked on in training but no one was asked to drop deep to collect balls.

They are not 4 hour sessions of instructions but last around 10 minutes max.

The players you are talking about already play the way you claim they are asked to, it is part of their locker of talents.

17 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Sadly he’s one of the few players we have who is worth decent cash. Hope he stays. 

Absolutely, depends on other player movement, with other clubs two Scottish clubs interested though. 

11 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Not sure he did. Boyce did tell me he’d be happier if Stendel was in charge though. 

Ffs 🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Absolutely, depends on other player movement, with other clubs two Scottish clubs interested though. 

Interesting to know. Heard any other whispers on ins and outs?

Pasquale for King

I think he would’ve scored the winner if he had stayed on the park. Hopefully his injury isn’t serious as he’s back to his best. 

Gorgie Boot boy
9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Interesting to know. Heard any other whispers on ins and outs?

Is Bongo someone to listen to here ?

Just want to say that Boycie has numerous suitors, a lot are still itching after missing out on signing him last year.

It wouldn't surprise me if the tramps had a go for him.

Edited by Gorgie Boot boy

1 minute ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Is Bong someone to listen to here ?

Just want to say that Boycie has numerous suitors, a lot are still itching after missing out on signing him last year.

No.

Is Bong someone to listen to here ?

I’ll listen to anyone. Bongo has had a couple of decent bits of info in the past though. Can’t remember what exactly but he definitely has. 

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, GinRummy said:

I’ll listen to anyone. Bongo has had a couple of decent bits of info in the past though. Can’t remember what exactly but he definitely has. 

Aw mate we didn't get the breaks yesterday, how are you today.

I will take that on board, Bongo may have a contact and not want to say to much right now.

We are going to be signing new players over the next 6 weeks

I will give him my full attention.

Football first knows their stuff as far ia s i have read.

Weakened Offender
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Aberdeen and Rangers interested 👍

I'd be surprised if Liam Boyce signed for Rangers. 

I don't think he's looked to happy in the league games tbh. I'm not fussed either. He's contracted to play for Hearts. 

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, Barack said:

Mother of God. 

:lol:

Think I'll start the drinking at Christmas early at this rate.

I have not had a drink for a few weeks now, i done well surviving yesterdays dramatics.

Just want to say thank you to the folk here who gave me a lot of support and wise words.

Thank You.

Aw mate we didn't get the breaks yesterday, how are you today.

I will take that on board, Bongo may have a contact and not want to say to much right now.

We are going to be signing new players over the next 6 weeks

I will give him my full attention.

Football first knows their stuff as far ia s i have read.

Aye I’m alright. Done our best. Plenty what might have been stories for hearts fans of a certain age. Proud of the team and their determination. Hopefully take the never say die attitude into the league and the next cup campaign. 

Not happy with polluting the board with his anti Neilson, pro Stendel shite, he now knows the internal monologue of our players.

Who needs Hibs fans on here whilst Bongo’s around.

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, GinRummy said:

Aye I’m alright. Done our best. Plenty what might have been stories for hearts fans of a certain age. Proud of the team and their determination. Hopefully take the never say die attitude into the league and the next cup campaign. 

I think we all think the same way. Onto Ayr three points win the league title, aim our sights on the Scottish cup final 2021.

Just now, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I think we all think the same way. Onto Ayr three points win the league title, aim our sights on the Scottish cup final 2021.

Absolutely. Ayr came can’t come quick enough for me. 👍

Bazzas right boot
48 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I can't see hearts wanting to sell him to another Scottish club.

I hope we get another 18 months at least.

No club outside the of will pay more so I don't think that's a concern as long as we get promoted and compete at the top end going forward. 

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, GinRummy said:

Absolutely. Ayr came can’t come quick enough for me. 👍

This is why i said after yesterdays game  i couldn't give a **** about it. Game was gone done over for us all.

Watched Robbie's after match presser, that gave me a lot of hope that we have the right people at the helm of the football side of the club.

I have that feeling back, was hiding somewhere deep in me. I felt it during the game, that loving feeling a longing for us to be winners, this football squad has given me a gift.

The last number of years near drained me, became a different experience watching the side. I am back on it though, the big time will return and we will be a stronger club.

50 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Can I ask why Boyce would tell Bongo that he isn’t happy with tactics? 

Good question. 
Similar to the guys who say Smith wants to go down south yet he is in the papers saying he would love to stay. Who to believe as always? 

21 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Cheers. What about wide players Robbie looking for? Any names?

Trying to get Ginnelly permanently, Paul McMullan👍

2 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

This is why i said after yesterdays game  i couldn't give a **** about it. Game was gone done over for us all.

Watched Robbie's after match presser, that gave me a lot of hope that we have the right people at the helm of the football side of the club.

I have that feeling back, was hiding somewhere deep in me. I felt it during the game, that loving feeling a longing for us to be winners, this football squad has given me a gift.

The last number of years near drained me, became a different experience watching the side. I am back on it though, the big time will return and we will be a stronger club.

Last few years has been mostly shite. I thought it was a great after match press interview from robbie yesterday. He nailed it. 

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, GinRummy said:

Last few years has been mostly shite. I thought it was a great after match press interview from robbie yesterday. He nailed it. 

His expressions and pride were signs of a man itching to be successful.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
41 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Aberdeen and Rangers interested 👍

Aberdeen  :rofl:

Absolutely no chance they are going to spend the money we will ask for 

kingantti1874
15 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Aberdeen  :rofl:

Absolutely no chance they are going to spend the money we will ask for 

They are forecasting to lose £5million next season 😂

Bazzas right boot
32 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Trying to get Ginnelly permanently, Paul McMullan👍

Cheers, folk talk of McMullan, is he any good?