Day 1 goon list

Simo

Smack

Dawnrazor

Sean

AndyNic

I am aiming for 5 out of 5 😁

I will vote later tonight 

This, along with a few other posts, lends me to thinking that Slim and/or Riddley are Goons.

I'm going to gold off voting for now in the hope off further info or a bit of help from the Masons. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Morgaro Gomis

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember this folks; when and if I am lynched... smack and dunks teaming up to lynch me. I wasnt the one outed by the cop so that points them NOT being masons as if they were why wouldn’t they go for the cops find?

Could be townies just getting it wrong. I’ll take the hit as I said. Saved another roled good player getting taken out. However it is a wasted lynch. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Goon list:

Riddley

Alim

Then I'm not sure...  

Inclined to think Vlad is good given he was the one leading the charge for Yvonne though. 

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Enjoy looking bad. 

Absolutely stupidity and another reason why in future games I’ll keep my posting to a minimum. 

Don't be like that 😢 Tbf I don't think you're up there in the highest posts tally anyway.

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Remember this folks; when and if I am lynched... smack and dunks teaming up to lynch me. I wasnt the one outed by the cop so that points them NOT being masons as if they were why wouldn’t they go for the cops find?

Could be townies just getting it wrong. I’ll take the hit as I said. Saved another roled good player getting taken out. However it is a wasted lynch. 

You know who the cop investigated? Have I missed something obvious?

The town do need to take the lead and not simply sit and wait to be told what to do by the masons. If we set off down a dangerous path they can steer us away from it.

Riddley Walker

I'm genuinely not sure what I've done to have a couple of votes and be on goon lists here but whatevs. I obviously know it wasn't me investigated last night so hopefully the masons will steer folk away from me.

How have folk like Simo, Dunks and Smack avoided any suspicion so far? Have I missed something? Alim seems a bit dodgy but gonna hold off voting until later. Probably won't be on much til evening time.

Groot been very quiet, still. As has Stuart.

17 minutes ago, Smack said:

You know who the cop investigated? Have I missed something obvious?

The cop investigated Dawn (although it was a mason who outed themselves ans sensibly not the cop) 

7 minutes ago, Simo said:

The cop investigated Dawn (although it was a mason who outed themselves ans sensibly not the cop) 

I meant on Night 3. I thought that's what Alim was referring to. 

Tbh, I'm less convinced now about Alim than I was. Although he is over-reacting a bit saying it would be stupidity to vote for him. There seem, to me anyway, to be plenty of good reasons.

Edited by Smack

23 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'm genuinely not sure what I've done to have a couple of votes and be on goon lists here but whatevs. I obviously know it wasn't me investigated last night so hopefully the masons will steer folk away from me.

How have folk like Simo, Dunks and Smack avoided any suspicion so far? Have I missed something? Alim seems a bit dodgy but gonna hold off voting until later. Probably won't be on much til evening time.

Groot been very quiet, still. As has Stuart.

This reminded me of something you said in the last game when you were a bad sort.

On 28/10/2020 at 22:01, Riddley Walker said:

Actually add Dunks, Simo and Marvin to this list. All folk who haven't contributed much but somehow not suspected.

On 28/10/2020 at 22:00, Riddley Walker said:

You've managed to float along quite nicely with zero suspicion Smacky, how you managed that?

🤔

I see your Morgaro Goonis and I raise you Riddled Walker. Considered  w***er there, but you're still my fav noob, just couldn't do it.

I get it. You've got to find yourself, try new things, experience goon culture. I don't approve of slaying townspeople though.

Edited by Smack

Riddley Walker
6 minutes ago, Smack said:

This reminded me of something you said in the last game when you were a bad sort.

🤔

:lol: ****ing elephant memory over here.

It's all true though innit? You've all  been pretty active but aroused no suspicion. Not saying I think you're a goon but the same folk seem to be getting a free ride.

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Smack said:

I see your Morgaro Goonis and I raise you Riddled Walker. Considered  w***er there, but you're still my fav noob, just couldn't do it.

I get it. You've got to find yourself, try new things, experience goon culture. I don't approve of slaying townspeople though.

:lol:

😍😍😍 PM me babes

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

:lol: ****ing elephant memory over here.

It's all true though innit? You've all  been pretty active but aroused no suspicion. Not saying I think you're a goon but the same folk seem to be getting a free ride.

The only true part is that I'm often compared to an elephant despite what Dunks says.

15 minutes ago, Smack said:

The only true part is that I'm often compared to an elephant despite what Dunks says.

dont you mean donkey?

52 minutes ago, Smack said:

image.png.99e6e14d4af64d00220b6c83b8cfac07.png

36 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

dont you mean donkey?

Red White And Blue Democrat Donkey – InsideSources

Dammit - I came here to get away from the US election!

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I'm glad someone got my topical reference

Sailed over my head 😳 Every day is a school day.

23 minutes ago, Simo said:

Riddley and Smack beginning a beautiful bromance after meeting in the goon chat 🥰🤔

We first met in Boof's dungeon. Escaped unharmed but badly damaged.

With my donkey like memory I remember you saying you were but a simple townie. That's the thin veil my trust of you lies upon.

Morgaro Gomis
4 hours ago, jambosean75 said:

i don't think shapes could have known if morgaro was a goon as a goon hadn't been investigated yet if i'm reading the night posts from ian right

so that makes the push for him interesting

i wonder if some goons are leading it

Exactly what I was thinking. I don’t think Alim is a goon but I think goons may jump on what he’s said.

4 hours ago, Simo said:

Yeah last night was the first investigation anyone bad had been ,so Shapes could have had suspicions but there's no way that she could confirm Morgaro as king goon at that point.

He may or may not be goon but I think people might be reading too much into what I thought was a throwaway comment for lolz tbh :lol:

Thats exactly it - it was a throwaway comment as she called my king goon in the signup thread too. 

Im just back from Golf and I’ll be watching the football now, so will need to catch up after. Is the deadline 9pm?

1 hour ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I'm looking for guidance on who to vote. 

Alim can you defend yourself? 

Right I’ll attempt to defend myself. Although smack and dunk are correct I have made myself look dodgey by getting a few things wrong at the beginning of the game. 

First - I stated at the start ill be voting for the quieter players. I was consistent in that by voting for bunny.  

I had a couple of theories that turned out to be wrong. Shape outed herself as a Mason and convinced me dawn was the assassin so I went along with that. If I was a goon then I wouldn’t be wanting the assassin gone as he has more scope to take out good players than goons. 

If I was a goon I wouldn’t be advocating that the masons quietly guide us to the goon outed by the cop. That would be crazy behaviour. That can be put down to inexperience and not me wanting the masons to out themselves. 

This is still only my 6th game. Still finding my feet so if I made mistakes in the beginning that made me look goonly then it Is a learning curve to being a townie. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Got the game and gf is over after so will try to keep up but not sure how much I'll be around later.

I want be early on whacking a goon this time and in case I forget later I'll vote Riddley for the reasons I mentioned earlier on (first couple of votes mainly, as Smack pointed out though also very similar "shifting the suspicion" style posts to last game when he was a goon too) 

Vote Riddley

Some good points Alim. Some which could be contested.

The goons will be happy to see the assassin gone too imo.

Everyone wants to know who the goon investigated was, goons included. No need at all for the masons to do anything much as long as the town aren't doing something deranged.

And I still don't know what you mean by "I wasn't the one outed by the cop." It doesn't seem like you could be cop or mason since you went in quite strong on Shapes, so what makes you think that.

I assume you meant Dawnrazor instead of Dunks as assassin.

Why is AndyNic definitely a goon?

There is every chance I won’t be around at 9pm deadline so apologies in advance. I will try and make it though.

Just in case I would need to get a vote in now so I don’t have my vote cancelled tomorrow.

For no particular reason

Vote Simmo

Riddley Walker

I'll come on to give a full defence later but for now I'll just point to the inconsistencies in Alim's post, which Smack had pointed out, and to Simo conveniently jumping on the bandwagon after I pointed out he's one of those who have had an easy ride.

Like Alim, perhaps I'm a bit naive as a newbie townie and have made a few errors but perhaps shutting up and stepping back, like so many others do, is the best answer to not getting voted out prematurely when innocent.

Morgaro Gomis

I’d like to hear a bit more from a few of the quieter players. Quite a few lurkers just popping up to vote and then pretty much disappear again.

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, Smack said:

Sailed over my head 😳 Every day is a school day.

We first met in Boof's dungeon. Escaped unharmed but badly damaged.

With my donkey like memory I remember you saying you were but a simple townie. That's the thin veil my trust of you lies upon.

:sweeet:

Morgaro Gomis
1 hour ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I’d like to hear a bit more from a few of the quieter players. Quite a few lurkers just popping up to vote and then pretty much disappear again.

In light of this:

@Dr. Sheldon Cooper @Dunks @Rudi Skacel @milky_26 @Stuart McNeill @Groot

@jambosean75

Anyone got anything to add, any theories or suspicions? 

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Yep, it's an easy ride for them. 

I think you've been acting differently in this game do don't have you on my radar as a goon.

Quiet list:

Stuart

Sean

Groot

Dunks (seems to just pop in with an emoji every now and again)

Sheldon

Simo ( not quite as quiet but I have some suspicions over him)

EDIT: I'd started writing this post and that list before MGs post above, just for clarity!

No idea if they're goons but not contributing much.

I'm still undecided who to vote for atm.

I'm not sure if my votes are just placeholders atm but if they're not, seriously reconsider. I'm 100 percent a townie and if we miss a goon tonight it could be bad if they hit a roled player too. The only 'suspicious' thing I have done this game is vote for Bunny on Day 1 which took Yvonne out of the lead. The way the chat was going I presumed it was heading for a lynching, wasn't the last one to jump in or anything.

I voted for Sean yesterday and have no idea if he's a goon or not, just went for him because he was quiet. No idea why those things have made folk suspicious of me.

Edited by Riddley Walker

Morgaro Gomis
9 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Yep, it's an easy ride for them. 

I think you've been acting differently in this game do don't have you on my radar as a goon.

Quiet list:

Stuart

Sean

Groot

Dunks (seems to just pop in with an emoji every now and again)

Sheldon

Simo ( not quite as quiet but I have some suspicions over him)

EDIT: I'd started writing this post and that list before MGs post above, just for clarity!

No idea if they're goons but not contributing much.

I'm still undecided who to vote for atm.

I'm not sure if my votes are just placeholders atm but if they're not, seriously reconsider. I'm 100 percent a townie and if we miss a goon tonight it could be bad if they hit a roled player too. The only 'suspicious' thing I have done this game is vote for Bunny on Day 1 which took Yvonne out of the lead. The way the chat was going I presumed it was heading for a lynching, wasn't the last one to jump in or anything.

I voted for Sean yesterday and have no idea if he's a goon or not, just went for him because he was quiet. No idea why those things have made folk suspicious of me.

I’m unsure of you, to be honest. I don’t feel like you’ve done anything to warrant my suspicion but equally you’ve not earned my trust. 

There are others I’d have ahead of you in terms of suspicious anyway. 

Stuart McNeill

I did ask earlier for those who where a bit more involved/ being accused to defend their self as I was reading the day to catch up.

If we know a goon, should the town just be allowed to take a chance and try hit one tonight, or is it worth bringing a Mason to tell us, but the issue with that, we'd have 3 goons and possibly only 1 mason.

The town probably do need to take a chance tonight maybe through who Yvonne has put on her list, with who would be left, between the knowing who the cop is, the masons would have a good idea who the last goons could be.

Stuart you have hit the nail on the head. If a mason outs themself to tell us the found goon it makes it harder for the town. Unless the doc can save the outed mason. But it would put a target on their head the night after

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Sorry folks for appearing as a lurker today. It has just been a mad day, been in and out all day doing various things and had workmen in the house from 8-5 working on our kitchen. Only really just got settled as the game started.

I've had a quick skim read of the last couple pages but what I would say is that there is absolutely no need for the other masons to make themselves known at this moment in time. We've still got enough players in the game to attempt to catch a goon on our own without their assistance. It would rely on the doctor playing a blinder again and reading the goons' minds again.

I'm suspicious of a couple of players more so than others but will need to have another read.

Stuart McNeill

Those in bold where on Yvonnes goon list, it could be believed she probably did slip a goon in there to take them off the radar.

1. Stuart McNeill

3. Sheldon Cooper

4. AlimOzturk

5. Simo

6. Smack

8. Morgaro Gomis

11. Milky

12. Sean

14. AndyNic

15. Riddley Walker

17. Vlad Magic

19. Dunks

20. Groot

21. Rudi Skacel

23. Boof 

There is still quite a few players left but with this information I believe it will definitely help the Masons/cops somewhat.

I am just a townie, I will happily vote for whoever the town believes is to be a goon. I happily changed my vote to Yvonne after being called a goon and put her in the lead. I also helped defeat the assassin as well..

Can others help vouch themselves to help the masons on why they should believed to be good?

Edited by Stuart McNeill

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

1. Stuart McNeill

3. Sheldon Cooper

4. AlimOzturk

5. Simo

6. Smack

8. Morgaro Gomis

11. Milky

12. Sean

14. AndyNic

15. Riddley Walker

17. Vlad Magic

19. Dunks

20. Groot

21. Rudi Skacel

23. Boof 

There is still quite a few players left but with this information I believe it will definitely help the Masons/cops somewhat.

I am just a townie, I will happily vote for whoever the town believes is to be a goon. I happily changed my vote to Yvonne after being called a goon and put her in the lead. I also helped defeat the assassin as well..

Can others help vouch themselves to help the masons on why they should believed to be good?

What is the reason for bolding four players in the list?

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

What is the reason for bolding four players in the list?

I edited the post.

It was yvonnes goon list.

I may add I was more thinking about aloud with that post and yeah I also stated why a mason SHOULDN'T out themselves.. So I hope I don't come over like that. Like I say voting me out is a waste (not roled) but definite just a townie

On 04/11/2020 at 17:29, yvonnejambo said:

Day 1 goon list

Simo

Smack

Dawnrazor

Sean

AndyNic

I am aiming for 5 out of 5 😁

I will vote later tonight 

4 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Those in bold where on Yvonnes goon list, it could be believed she probably did slip a goon in there to take them off the radar.

1. Stuart McNeill

3. Sheldon Cooper

4. AlimOzturk

5. Simo

6. Smack

8. Morgaro Gomis

11. Milky

12. Sean

14. AndyNic

15. Riddley Walker

17. Vlad Magic

19. Dunks

20. Groot

21. Rudi Skacel

23. Boof 

I was gonna say you'd made something of a faux pas but I realise that you're only including those folk still alive from Yvonne's list.

2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I edited the post.

It was yvonnes goon list.

I may add I was more thinking about aloud with that post and yeah I also stated why a mason SHOULDN'T out themselves.. So I hope I don't come over like that. Like I say voting me out is a waste (not roled) but definite just a townie

Cheers, i was thinking did you hibsed it

Stuart McNeill
5 minutes ago, Boof said:

I was gonna say you'd made something of a faux pas but I realise that you're only including those folk still alive from Yvonne's list.

Gotta agree, I don't think I am the best at the theory crafting tbf, but I will certainly try.

What about yourself, why do we believe you're good? got a suggestion yourself youd like to put forward?

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Cheers, i was thinking did you hibsed it

Haha, nah not yet. Just try to put something out there and see if anyone else maybe notices something?

got a suggestion yourself? are you bad?

Stuart McNeill

It's ashame dandyman ended up dying, he's really good at always putting theories forward, would have helped massively for the town this game.

2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Gotta agree, I don't think I am the best at the theory crafting tbf, but I will certainly try.

What about yourself, why do we believe you're good? got a suggestion yourself youd like to put forward?

Haha, nah not yet. Just try to put something out there and see if anyone else maybe notices something?

got a suggestion yourself? are you bad?

Just a townie here. Like you I was part of the lynching of Yvonne and dawn