Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Morgaro Gomis

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, AndyNic said:

I know I'm just a noob but if you're not a Goon I'll be very surprised. I'll also apologise to you :lol:

Called it. 

No apologies here tonight! 

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Not got all night stuff in yet.

Roled players have until half 10 to get their stuff in.

DfKuPyA.gif

Morgaro Gomis
10 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Come on goons, hurry it up will you. 

The town was so delighted at outing a baddie that they decided to head to the pub to celebrate.

The cop took their chance at some detective work and found someone who was wanting to win the town for themselves.

The goons were also in the pub and desperate for revenge. They were watching for any opportunity. They finally saw the chance when a townsperson carelessly left their drink on the bar as they went to the toilet. A goon approached the bar and deftly dropped a vial of poison into the glass. The goon returned to the table with their friend to watch the carnage unfold.

However, the doc had seen what had happened and swatted the tainted drink away.

The assassin once again, watched events from afar.

day time

Ooooft well played doc!! Curious who they and the goons went for and if I've missed something now!

Very good night. A goon down, no townies dead and assassin being known by 4 folk is interesting too. Not sure how that will affect things now! 

Assassin hasn't used any bullets and has been investigated. Do we lynch him now and stop him using bullets which he could be waiting to use on good roled players?

20 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

9 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

:pleasing:

well done. Sorry I couldn’t be around for deadline. 

Minutes later it's daytime...

:levein_interesting:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
9 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Assassin hasn't used any bullets and has been investigated. Do we lynch him now and stop him using bullets which he could be waiting to use on good roled players?

That's actually not a bad shout. All depends how the assassin wants to play it but possibly not worth the risk

Well done doc also, outstanding stuff 👏

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Got a suspicion who the assassin is but wonder if it's worth any of the ITK good folks outing themselves to confirm it. Inclined to think not but guess it's a gamble either way 

1. Stuart McNeill

3. Sheldon Cooper

4. AlimOzturk

5. Simo

6. Smack

7. Shapes

8. Morgaro Gomis

10. Dawnrazor

11. Milky

12. Sean

14. AndyNic

15. Riddley Walker

17. Vlad Magic

19. Dunks

20. Groot

21. Rudi Skacel

23. Boof 

17 players left

9 for a lynch

deadline 9pm Saturday 

Pros of lynching assassin:

Has 3 bullets and can't use them on good roled (of which we still have a full house)

Stops us having to have this debate further down the line

Cons:

He could just as easily take out goons as good roles

Other points that don't necessarily relate to killing the assassin:

We'll be left with 15 players after lynching the assassin and then the goons kill. If goons hit cop then we are going in a bit blind. But then we'd still have full house of masons.

Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

AndyNic is a goon

No noobie plays as well as he has without some guidance  

VOTE Andy

Taking that as a massive compliment! Thank you :)

Morgaro Gomis
7 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Pros of lynching assassin:

Has 3 bullets and can't use them on good roled (of which we still have a full house)

Stops us having to have this debate further down the line

Cons:

He could just as easily take out goons as good roles

Other points that don't necessarily relate to killing the assassin:

We'll be left with 15 players after lynching the assassin and then the goons kill. If goons hit cop then we are going in a bit blind. But then we'd still have full house of masons.

Thoughts?

Theres upsides and downsides to both angles. We don’t know how the Assassin plans to play it out and actively seeking him means the goons get a free night, but as you say if he gets lucky he could wipe out all Masons in one night.

How would we know who the assassin is, I have a suspicion based on posts over the last few pages but I wouldn’t be 100%

I think I like the idea of lynching the assassin. It was later on in the game but I was assassin last time and got into a weird scenario where I had to keep a goon alive and actively try and vote for good folk to be lynched which we obviously want to avoid.

Realistically it's unlikely but technically possible that the assassin could get lucky and take out cop/doc/mason combo on the next night and suddenly things are looking grim.

Even if the goons went 3 for 3 with good roles on their next 3 kills that's still gonna take them 3 more days where the town will hopefully lynch some goons and get some more info on votes etc.

Edited by Simo

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Theres upsides and downsides to both angles. We don’t know how the Assassin plans to play it out and actively seeking him means the goons get a free night, but as you say if he gets lucky he could wipe out all Masons in one night.

How would we know who the assassin is, I have a suspicion based on posts over the last few pages but I wouldn’t be 100%

You are the assassin IMO

Edited by AlimOzturk

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

You are the assassin IMO

Good guess. I can guarantee I’d have used atleast one bullet already if I were. Sheldon wouldn’t have made it to day 2.

Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

Good guess. I can guarantee I’d have used atleast one bullet already if I were. Sheldon wouldn’t have made it to day 2.

:lol:

I think the assassin isn't yet a significant threat to the town. There's 4 people who know who he/she is - 5 if you include themself. If things get tight later on then I think we could have this debate. Well...the folk who are still alive could have this debate :lol: 

Besides - I aye have a minor soft spot for the assassin as I don't think one has ever won a Mafia game...have they?

So, let's see...the masons should know 3 masons, cop, assassin and night 1's investigatee...unless it was Dandyman.

The Doc knows someone either good... or the assassin.

Maha!! Imagine if the Cop investigated the assassin, the goons tried to take them out and the Doc saved them. That would surely be a first :lol:

This all assumes, of course, that Ian has stayed sober enough to carry out the correct wishes of the night folk :rofl: 

Oh, aye - sorry (but not that sorry) for voting you, Yvonne. I know how you get scunnered at an early departure but there was just something not sitting right. 

1 minute ago, Boof said:Besides - I aye have a minor soft spot for the assassin as I don't think one has ever won a Mafia game...have they?

I remember the assasain winning a game or two. Its very rare though!

Morgaro Gomis
6 minutes ago, Simo said:

Looks like my hunch was right...😎

Vote Dawn

How do we know that Shapes can be trusted, to be fair? Dawn is also my hunch as Assassin based on the last few pages but Shapes could easily be leading us a dance.

Still not convinced.

5 minutes ago, Boof said:

I think the assassin isn't yet a significant threat to the town. There's 4 people who know who he/she is - 5 if you include themself. If things get tight later on then I think we could have this debate. Well...the folk who are still alive could have this debate :lol: 

Besides - I aye have a minor soft spot for the assassin as I don't think one has ever won a Mafia game...have they?

So, let's see...the masons should know 3 masons, cop, assassin and night 1's investigatee...unless it was Dandyman.

The Doc knows someone either good... or the assassin.

Maha!! Imagine if the Cop investigated the assassin, the goons tried to take them out and the Doc saved them. That would surely be a first :lol:

This all assumes, of course, that Ian has stayed sober enough to carry out the correct wishes of the night folk :rofl: 

Oh, aye - sorry (but not that sorry) for voting you, Yvonne. I know how you get scunnered at an early departure but there was just something not sitting right. 

It's a bit of an unnecessary risk though? We can take him out now and that puts it to bed.

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

How do we know that Shapes can be trusted, to be fair? Dawn is also my hunch as Assassin based on the last few pages but Shapes could easily be leading us a dance.

Still not convinced.

Nae bother king goon 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
9 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

😂😂 sadly I know this is true

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

You're at it!!!

vote shapes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You're no getting to use your bullets pal.

Edited by Shapes

Just now, Shapes said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I usually only get a laugh like that when I take my clothes off😆😆

You're a baddie in one form or another. 

15 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Just jesting but in all seriousness the assassin is clearly an experienced player going on the fact they have been saving their bullets. I can rule out myself, you, Jambosean (who shoots his load on the first night) riddley, AndyNic and dawn.

That leaves Simo, Stuart, Boof, Sheldon, Shapes, Dunks, Rudi, smack, milky, groot, vlad who i think are seasoned players (missed anyone?)

My money is on Stuart. I would be going for for the assassin as it gets rid of another person out to win the game

Edited by AlimOzturk