***Mafia:The Original***

iantjambo

Stuart McNeill

I know it probably seems like im spamming at the moment, but may it be worth extending night due to the fact we won today? Maybe not till tomorrow, but maybe like 10/11?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Morgaro Gomis

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I know it probably seems like im spamming at the moment, but may it be worth extending night due to the fact we won today? Maybe not till tomorrow, but maybe like 10/11?

Sorry if I'm missing something but why would that matter? Not like there's anyone at the game or the boozer.

No. It's not like we're all out on the lash or anything :rofl:

7 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

What about yourself, why do we believe you're good? got a suggestion yourself youd like to put forward?

Who said Boof was good?

Stuart McNeill
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Sorry if I'm missing something but why would that matter? Not like there's anyone at the game or the boozer.

2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

No. It's not like we're all out on the lash or anything :rofl:

Fair play then lads, I'm active tbf, I was only suggesting for others. Who may be a busy or whatever.

No one said boof is good, that's why i'm asking why we should believe he is

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Its all abit convienent to be jumping on Alim. Though in saying that Riddley is ahead on the votes. 

:rofl:

Fair play then lads, I'm active tbf, I was only suggesting for others. Who may be a busy or whatever.

They're not busy, they're hiding :whistling:

No one said boof is good, that's why i'm asking why we should believe he is

:thumbsup:

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

instead of short not so helpful posts, what do you think the town should do?

Vote out the goons :thumbsup:

Votes:

Riddley 3

Alim 2

Sean 1

Simo 1

Dunks 1

7 to vote 

8 for a lynch 

9pm deadline

Edited by iantjambo

Morgaro Gomis
53 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Quiet list:

Stuart

Sean

Groot

Dunks (seems to just pop in with an emoji every now and again)

Sheldon

Simo ( not quite as quiet but I have some suspicions over him)

Re-read the last few pages and I noticed you put those I tagged on your quiet list but missed Rudi - any reason for that..?

Riddley Walker
4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Re-read the last few pages and I noticed you put those I tagged on your quiet list but missed Rudi - any reason for that..?

He's contributed a fair amount the last day or 2 hasn't he? Offering theories etc. Certainly noticed him more than the last game.

Riddley Walker
5 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I also didn't copy your list, I started typing it before you posted, as I edited to say immediately.

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I also didn't copy your list, I started typing it before you posted, as I edited to say immediately.

Fair enough, I missed that in your post to be fair. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm going to cast a vote now just to get one in, based on nothing more than a hunch I've had for the last day or so.

Vote Simo

Will happily change if I feel there's reason to do so.

On 06/11/2020 at 13:53, Simo said:

Right then. I agree with the folk who've said there's probably at least 1 goon in the bunny train since it was an "easy"/"safe" lynching. 

Voters for Bunny (in order as per spreadsheet on the previous page) were:

Boof, Alim, Simo, Riddley, Yvonne and Dawn 

I know I'm good, so likelihood (Although not guaranteed) at least 1 of the others is a goon. Marginally less inclined to suspect that it's Yvonne since I think she said she was saving herself which would be fair enough. 

Some could argue that Simo is ticking up a bit for Yvonne here. And by being on the Bunny vote-list, would agree with the 'there must be a goon on there' notion. As Simo says - Yvonne was to be expected. Did any more goons vote for Bunny?

That, I must admit, is where my Alim-Simo-Riddley suspicion hails from. One of 'em (or more) (or fewer :lol: ) could be a goon.

I think my vote will come from one of that lot tonight.

22 hours ago, Simo said:

I dont know if she's been on tbf but one thing I've noticed is Yvonne normally seems to plead her case about being good and not wanting to die but I havent really seen that this time.

Seems like it would be an obvious difference to pick up on though and I'd still expect her to say it even if she was a goon so not sure what (if anything) to make at the lack of protesting 🤔 

Just edges Simo slightly further down my dodgy-looking-bad-guy list.

DAY 2 - make of that what you can!

Vlad vote Yvonne
Dawn vote Vlad
Alim vote Morgaro
Dunks vote Groot
AndyNic vote Yvonne
Yvonne vote AndyNic
Simo vote Stuart
Alim unvote Morgaro
Alim vote Sean
Simo unvote Stuart
Morgaro vote Dawn
Shapes vote Dawn
Riddley vote Sean
Boof vote Yvonne
Smack vote Dunks
Simo vote Dawn
Alim unvote Sean
Alim vote Groot
Sheldon vote Riddley
Stuart vote Groot
Stuart unvote Groot
Stuart vote Yvonne
Groot vote Stuart
Sean vote Dawn
Sean unvote Dawn
Sean vote Yvonne
Sean unvote Yvonne
Rudi vote milky
Sean vote Dawn
milky vote Yvonne
Yvonne unvote AndyNic
Yvonne vote Dawn
Shapes unvote Dawn
Shapes vote Yvonne

Riddley Walker
5 minutes ago, Boof said:

Some could argue that Simo is ticking up a bit for Yvonne here. And by being on the Bunny vote-list, would agree with the 'there must be a goon on there' notion. As Simo says - Yvonne was to be expected. Did any more goons vote for Bunny?

That, I must admit, is where my Alim-Simo-Riddley suspicion hails from. One of 'em (or more) (or fewer :lol: ) could be a goon.

I think my vote will come from one of that lot tonight.

Just edges Simo slightly further down my dodgy-looking-bad-guy list.

DAY 2 - make of that what you can!

Vlad vote Yvonne
Dawn vote Vlad
Alim vote Morgaro
Dunks vote Groot
AndyNic vote Yvonne
Yvonne vote AndyNic
Simo vote Stuart
Alim unvote Morgaro
Alim vote Sean
Simo unvote Stuart
Morgaro vote Dawn
Shapes vote Dawn
Riddley vote Sean
Boof vote Yvonne
Smack vote Dunks
Simo vote Dawn
Alim unvote Sean
Alim vote Groot
Sheldon vote Riddley
Stuart vote Groot
Stuart unvote Groot
Stuart vote Yvonne
Groot vote Stuart
Sean vote Dawn
Sean unvote Dawn
Sean vote Yvonne
Sean unvote Yvonne
Rudi vote milky
Sean vote Dawn
milky vote Yvonne
Yvonne unvote AndyNic
Yvonne vote Dawn
Shapes unvote Dawn
Shapes vote Yvonne

I guess we don't have that  much to go on at the moment so fair enough, I guess you've got to look for it somewhere. But surely that Day 1 vote, when nobody had a clue what was going on and Bunny hadn't posted, is not enough to suspect me? I can't mind the time but I left my vote on Sean until late to make sure Bunny hadn't posted, and your reasoning about voting him out made sense. Maybe because I don't know her posting style that much, but I had no reason to suspect Yvonne then.

43 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Gotta agree, I don't think I am the best at the theory crafting tbf, but I will certainly try.

What about yourself, why do we believe you're good? got a suggestion yourself youd like to put forward?

Haha, nah not yet. Just try to put something out there and see if anyone else maybe notices something?

got a suggestion yourself? are you bad?

I can't prove my goodness until either the game ends or I get lynched or whacked.

Day 1 - vote Bunny (to avoid losing two townies)

Day 2 - vote Yvonne (one of the earlier votes for her - wasn't sure at all but proved correct decision)

Day 3 - vote Dawnrazor (followed Shapes after advising caution against gung-ho-ness)

35 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Who said Boof was good?

Me?

3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I guess we don't have that  much to go on at the moment so fair enough, I guess you've got to look for it somewhere. But surely that Day 1 vote, when nobody had a clue what was going on and Bunny hadn't posted, is not enough to suspect me? I can't mind the time but I left my vote on Sean until late to make sure Bunny hadn't posted, and your reasoning about voting him out made sense. Maybe because I don't know her posting style that much, but I had no reason to suspect Yvonne then.

Only thing I can say to that is the goons will know what's going on and if Yvonne was coming under threat none, one or more could have jumped in to try and save her.

I appreciate it's pretty flimsy but it's seriously ALL I have to work with!

Oh, hold on...I haven't had a proper look at day 2 votes yet.

As I said earlier I still think Alim and Riddley are Goons.

I'm going to vote Riddley

Purely on the basis that if I voted for Alim this would make them tied on 3 votes each. 

Happy to change my vote if I see good reason to over the next couple hours.

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

As I said earlier I still think Alim and Riddley are Goons.

I'm going to vote Riddley

Purely on the basis that if I voted for Alim this would make them tied on 3 votes each. 

Happy to change my vote if I see good reason to over the next couple hours.

If you think we're both goons why not put us in a tie then?

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

If you think we're both goons why not put us in a tie then?

What does a tie do? Still don't know all the rules...

Apologies again for not being active, as I said the other day probably shouldn't have signed up, really busy at the moment as Mrs works 10am to 8pm at her business so I'm looking after the wee man in addition I'm editing videos for her YouTube cooking channel and making an advert up for Facebook business on top of the day job Monday to Friday so it's crazy

Jumping in when I can but right after this I've got to make him something else to eat as he didn't like what I made for him initially!

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Go into a 'penalty shoot out', so one of us would still get lynched.

4 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Goes around your neck for decorative purposes. Never understood what the first person to do it was actually thinking.

In the game there would be some sort of stalemate breaker dreamt up by the mod - Ian in this case obvs. 

The best reason I can think of to take it to a tie would be to see who makes a move to break the tie. Best reason not to is if you think you've voted the goonliest of them all.

Edited by Smack

Ok thanks guys.

I'm going to

unvote Riddley

and

vote Alim 

I think that puts them on a tie. Let's see what happens now...

3 minutes ago, Groot said:

Apologies again for not being active, as I said the other day probably shouldn't have signed up, really busy at the moment as Mrs works 10am to 8pm at her business so I'm looking after the wee man in addition I'm editing videos for her YouTube cooking channel and making an advert up for Facebook business on top of the day job Monday to Friday so it's crazy

Jumping in when I can but right after this I've got to make him something else to eat as he didn't like what I made for him initially!

I think there are some videos on YouTube about cooking that can help you cook him something he would like

::troll::

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

Interesting that a few votes have cropped up for Simo. Not sure what to make of them.

Boof put forward a theory, thought I'd see where it goes.

3 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Boof put forward a theory, thought I'd see where it goes.

Not saying it's wrong, just not sure what to make of it given that I don't know who's who.

Morgaro Gomis

Goon list:

Stuart

Riddley

Rudi

Alim

Been reading over the thread and this is where I am at. Still somewhat suspicious of Sheldon.

6 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Ok looks like the Goons are trying to get Simo voted up to save one of their Goon pals so...

unvote Alim

and

vote Riddley

:spoton:

Newbie is nailing it.