***Mafia:The Original***

iantjambo

Riddley Walker
6 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Ok looks like the Goons are trying to get Simo voted up to save one of their Goon pals so...

unvote Alim

and

vote Riddley

You're all over the place here and couldn't be more wrong.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Morgaro Gomis

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I won't have a chance to do a big long defence tonight but seem to be picking up a few votes now. 

All I'll say is that I'm 100% townie. I can't prove it unless I've been investigated but if I do go tonight then look at who jumped on the pile on for me. If you're a townie vote elsewhere! 

4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Goon list:

Stuart

Riddley

Rudi

Alim

Been reading over the thread and this is where I am at. Still somewhat suspicious of Sheldon.

Yup. Thems the Goons.

Vlad vote Yvonne
Dawn vote Vlad
Alim vote Morgaro
Dunks vote Groot
AndyNic vote Yvonne
Yvonne vote AndyNic
Simo vote Stuart
Alim unvote Morgaro
Alim vote Sean
Simo unvote Stuart
Morgaro vote Dawn
Shapes vote Dawn
Riddley vote Sean
Boof vote Yvonne
Smack vote Dunks
Simo vote Dawn
Alim unvote Sean
Alim vote Groot
Sheldon vote Riddley
Stuart vote Groot
Stuart unvote Groot
Stuart vote Yvonne
Groot vote Stuart
Sean vote Dawn
Sean unvote Dawn
Sean vote Yvonne
Sean unvote Yvonne
Rudi vote milky
Sean vote Dawn
milky vote Yvonne
Yvonne unvote AndyNic
Yvonne vote Dawn
Shapes unvote Dawn
Shapes vote Yvonne

Vlad, AndyNic, Boof, Stuart, milky, Shapes - voted Yvonne...does that make them all innocent? Who knows!!

Riddley Walker
7 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Based on the fact that Riddley voted for Simo himself.

I have been saying all day I suspected Simo, read all the posts. Wasn't an off the whim decision.

4 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I have been saying all day I suspected Simo, read all the posts. Wasn't an off the whim decision.

Think you just had a cuff of the moment. 

I find myself thinking that the goons are Alim, Riddley, Rudi, Dr Sheldon.

Cooper has had his 'S' privileges temporarily revoked. 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Smack said:

I find myself thinking that the goons are Alim, Riddley, Rudi, Dr Sheldon.

Cooper has had his 'S' privileges temporarily revoked. 

Babe? We okay?

Stuart McNeill
12 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Yup. Thems the Goons.

Mate, c'mon now. I'm trying to help the town, surely my voting is showing that. I'll vote for anyone if they put a serious reason why we should. accusing me, I've now changed

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

Mate, c'mon now. I'm trying to help the town, surely my voting is showing that. I'll vote for anyone if they put a serious reason why we should. accusing me, I've now changed

Saw that. Fair play actually and certainly changed my mind.

Fwiw he voted me but I do think Stuart is town. Same for Vlad given him going after Yvonne

Unvote me plz if I'm right lads x 😂

Edited by Simo

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

What's with the suspicion on me? The fact I've been "lurking" and I didn't jump on the lynch train last night?

Genuinely curious as the prosecution is weak so far.

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Very interesting.

i think 1 out of the 2 is a goon and i've changed my mind which one it is

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, jambosean75 said:

i think 1 out of the 2 is a goon and i've changed my mind which one it is

who and why do you believe that?

2 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

What's with the suspicion on me? The fact I've been "lurking" and I didn't jump on the lynch train last night?

What do you make of the Alim and Riddley situation? What made you choose Simo?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

What do you make of the Alim and Riddley situation? What made you choose Simo?

Riddley is on my suspicious list. Him and Simo are at the top of it but I plumped for Simo as it has been itching away at me for a while. Gut feeling more than anything else.

Not that my gut is right, just how I feel.

Edit as forgot about Alim. He seems a bit all over the place. Part of me feels that is still him getting used to playing the game but it could be a ruse.

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Bugger it

vote riddley

You've been totally had here Rudi.

Is anyone actually gonna provide a real reason why they think I'm a goon? It's ****ing ridiculous :lol:

Notice Alim has shirked off after there's been a bit of pressure on him. I know 100 percent that I'm not a goon. This is a total wasted vote by everybody.

Morgaro Gomis
9 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I just don’t trust you 👀

Nah I think you’re playing a game - I’m not convinced you’re bad but im

certainly far from convinced that you are good.

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

You've been totally had here Rudi.

Is anyone actually gonna provide a real reason why they think I'm a goon? It's ****ing ridiculous :lol:

Notice Alim has shirked off after there's been a bit of pressure on him. I know 100 percent that I'm not a goon. This is a total wasted vote by everybody.

If you do go down, and I know you do, but I mean get ejected from the game in this case, and you turn out to be a townie, it won't be a total waste as there will be a fair bit of information to be gathered from your demise. Don't blame you for fighting your corner though, either way.

Votes

Alim 4

Riddley 4

Simo 3

Sean 1

Morgaro, Milky and Boof to vote

8 for a lynch

9pm deadline 

Edited by iantjambo

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I just don’t trust you 👀

Nah I think you’re playing a game - I’m not convinced you’re bad but im

certainly far from convinced that you are good.

Please elaborate Mr Gomis.

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Votes

Alim 4

Riddley 4

Simo 3

Sean 1

Morgaro, Riddley and Boof to vote

8 for a lynch

9pm deadline 

Voted for Simo earlier mate.

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Please elaborate Mr Gomis.

Just the way you’ve posted but not said much, voted then gone hiding. Not offered any real theories or anything. Additionally, I don’t believe last night was actually bad maths from you. I think it was a deliberate miss-count. 

Nothing sure fire, which is why I said I’m not certain you’re bad - but I remain suspicious. 

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Votes

Alim 4

Riddley 4

Simo 3

Sean 1

Morgaro, Riddley and Boof to vote

8 for a lynch

9pm deadline 

I don't think I've voted yet

Morgaro Gomis
2 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Yep, it's an easy ride for them. 

I think you've been acting differently in this game do don't have you on my radar as a goon.

Quiet list:

Stuart

Sean

Groot

Dunks (seems to just pop in with an emoji every now and again)

Sheldon

Simo ( not quite as quiet but I have some suspicions over him)

EDIT: I'd started writing this post and that list before MGs post above, just for clarity!

No idea if they're goons but not contributing much.

I'm still undecided who to vote for atm.

I'm not sure if my votes are just placeholders atm but if they're not, seriously reconsider. I'm 100 percent a townie and if we miss a goon tonight it could be bad if they hit a roled player too. The only 'suspicious' thing I have done this game is vote for Bunny on Day 1 which took Yvonne out of the lead. The way the chat was going I presumed it was heading for a lynching, wasn't the last one to jump in or anything.

I voted for Sean yesterday and have no idea if he's a goon or not, just went for him because he was quiet. No idea why those things have made folk suspicious of me.

1 hour ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Re-read the last few pages and I noticed you put those I tagged on your quiet list but missed Rudi - any reason for that..?

1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

He's contributed a fair amount the last day or 2 hasn't he? Offering theories etc. Certainly noticed him more than the last game.

I wasn't sure if this reasoning stacked up, so I went full Boof (sorry Boof) and did a count of all posts (these may be slightly out as its possible I miscounted here and there) and this is the result:

image.png.5a7b3c7a566b363ad0ab65e52bbf42b4.png

As we can see, Rudi is the second lowest poster in the thread so definitely has not contributed much as Riddley claims. As such, I see no reason for Riddley to have not included him unless he was trying to hide him from suspicion. 

I also see that Rudi has voted for Riddley there which is very interesting... to me this is a move avoid suspicion/distance himself if/when Riddley goes. 

The above has moved Rudi and Riddley from me being  'supicious of them being goons' to 'almost certainly them beinggoons', therefore...

Vote Riddley

If I am wrong, I'll hold my hands up but I am near certain that Rudi is a goon.

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I wasn't sure if this reasoning stacked up, so I went full Boof (sorry Boof) and did a count of all posts (these may be slightly out as its possible I miscounted here and there) and this is the result:

image.png.5a7b3c7a566b363ad0ab65e52bbf42b4.png

As we can see, Rudi is the second lowest poster in the thread so definitely has not contributed much as Riddley claims. As such, I see no reason for Riddley to have not included him unless he was trying to hide him from suspicion. 

I also see that Rudi has voted for Riddley there which is very interesting... to me this is a move avoid suspicion/distance himself if/when Riddley goes. 

The above has moved Rudi and Riddley from me being  'supicious of them being goons' to 'almost certainly them beinggoons', therefore...

Vote Riddley

If I am wrong, I'll hold my hands up but I am near certain that Rudi is a goon.

You do know that my 'list' was just off the top of my head? I remember him actually contributing theories in the last day or 2. 

This is exactly the type of reason Alim mentioned earlier for not wanting to get properly involved and put forward lists or theories. One wee 'mistake' and you get votes which could stick you out the game and lose the town a player.

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

You do know that my 'list' was just off the top of my head? I remember him actually contributing theories in the last day or 2. 

This is exactly the type of reason Alim mentioned earlier for not wanting to get properly involved and put forward lists or theories. One wee 'mistake' and you get votes which could stick you out the game and lose the town a player.

That's not always the case, after being kinda called out for luker, I've spent most of this afternoon trying to get theories going and asking others what they think and people havent jumped on me.

Morgaro Gomis
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I know what you’re saying and I somewhat agree but I’m not jumping on you for putting out a theory. I liked your theory and investigated more off the back of it and it just didn’t stack up for me.

Morgaro Gomis

As I said, if I am wrong I’ll hold my hands up. I’m also not convinced Alim is good but I’d have Rudi and Riddley at the top of any list. Even if I’m wrong about Riddley, Rudi is still up there.

Riddley Walker
Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

I know what you’re saying and I somewhat agree but I’m not jumping on you for putting out a theory. I liked your theory and investigated more off the back of it and it just didn’t stack up for me.

Fair enough. It wasn't really a theory though, just a few names off the top of my head. 

My theory comment above was more just a general comment on playing the game as a townie. Happened to me the first game and happening again now. 

Ach well, at least when you see I'm a townie the rest will become a bit clearer for the town.