Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Morgaro Gomis

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I’m away to get drunk so I will check in later and see if I have survived although can’t see anyone wanting to save me because I have no pals in this game! 

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, Boof said:

Just over half an hour to go.

ps - why are the Premiership having games tonight?

Because of scotland playing next week I think. Clarke requested this for the semi final against Israel  too

5 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I'm calling dawn vs Yvonne as goon vs goon fakery

so it doesn't matter which of them i vote for then

7 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I'm calling dawn vs Yvonne as goon vs goon fakery

You're definitely wrong on me, and Yvonne imo.

1 minute ago, jambosean75 said:

so it doesn't matter which of them i vote for then

Nah, go for either. If we're wrong, oh well :rofl:

Meant to say, I'd tend to agree with your point about boof. Has townie vibes this time. Also could be wrong but just a hunch

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

You're definitely wrong on me, and Yvonne imo.

So now you think Yvonne isn't a goon?! Make your mind up.

Just now, Shapes said:

So now you think Yvonne isn't a goon?! Make your mind up.

You said Yvonne was "goon fakery" I took it from that you thought I was and she wasnt?

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Nah, go for either. If we're wrong, oh well :rofl:

Meant to say, I'd tend to agree with your point about boof. Has townie vibes this time. Also could be wrong but just a hunch

i'd imagine that the cop would investigate the survivor

You said Yvonne was "goon fakery" I took it from that you thought I was and she wasnt?

i think she means you're both goons

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

No, that you're both goons and the wee spat you're having and voting for her and saying she is a goon is cover up

Just now, Shapes said:

No, that you're both goons and the wee spat you're having and voting for her and saying she is a goon is cover up

I didn't realise we were having "a spat"???

So me saying who I think is a goon and voting for her makes me a goon?........ok!!

I didn't realise we were having "a spat"???

So me saying who I think is a goon and voting for her makes me a goon?........ok!!

Yes :jjyay:

Whatever happens I think it's safe to say that neither Yvonne or Dawn are good roled or they'd have mentioned it by now. 

Given there's at least 5 good roles folk (can't remember how many masons there was without checking but assume 3) then increases the liklihood of one or both being goons too

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
36 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I voted Dawn early doors and saw no reason so far to change.

You voted Riddley (who had no votes) citing he voted Bunny rather than take the hard decision of going for Yvonne or Dawn. 

Just pointing out it’s the safe option, that’s all! 

You could say that and I wouldn’t be disagreeing.

It might be safe but as I said earlier, if I've got no genuine reason to suspect anyone then I won't throw them into a tie/to the wolves. Had other things on my plate today so not paid enough attention to the posts of others, come tomorrow I'll be able to do that.

There's definitely a goon in that list of Bunny votes. Just need to find the right one.

Just now, Simo said:

Whatever happens I think it's safe to say that neither Yvonne or Dawn are good roled or they'd have mentioned it by now. 

Given there's at least 5 good roles folk (can't remember how many masons there was without checking but assume 3) then increases the liklihood of one or both being goons too

1 minute ago, Simo said:

I'm not sure how "to mention" you're good rolled without outing yourelf? I've said often enough that I'm not a goon and have voted for Yvonne and haven't changed my vote, as I said I wouldn't, what more can I do?

5 minutes until deadline.

Milky to vote

Remember, I’m calling it by my own clock. Votes after I call night will not be counted 

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

5 minutes until deadline.

Milky to vote

Remember, I’m calling it by my own clock. Votes after I call night will not be counted 

Think everyone has vote now mate.

Not trying to court controversy at this stage but you DO know that if you hover over the time of someone's post it shows the actual time  - not just '3 minutes ago'.

Stuart McNeill
3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I'm not sure how "to mention" you're good rolled without outing yourelf? I've said often enough that I'm not a goon and have voted for Yvonne and haven't changed my vote, as I said I wouldn't, what more can I do?

Do that 😂

4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

It is crap to have to out yourself so early but if you're on the chopping board then it's better to hint and let people know so they can unvote you. Even if it only buys an extra day before goons get you that extra vote/save/investigations or whatever can make all the difference :)

Having lost two of their own the previous day. The town were anxious to find the bad amongst them.

The fingers of suspicion were pointing all over the place. Eventually, the majority of fingers pointed at Yvonne. 
She was dragged from the crowd, crying and pleading her innocence the entire time. She was brought to the gallows and the noose placed around her neck. She looked to everyone to plead for their help.

As the executioner placed his hands on the lever, her face suddenly contorted into one of rage. She hissed through her teeth “my friends will make you pay for this”.

The lever was pulled and Yvonne the goon fell through the trapdoor to her death.

Night stuff please