***Mafia:The Original***

iantjambo

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
45 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I’ll be on the bevvy tonight. So I’m a bit apprehensive about making a mistake. I’ll be sure to take extra care though. You’ll probably find that there’ll be vote counts at shorter intervals tonight.

Already looking forward to a drunk Ian trying to keep track of what is going on 😂

Boof - much like the others, nobody did anything to convince me to direct my vote elsewhere. I'm not one to chuck people into a tie without genuine reason.

I do think at least one goon has jumped on to the Bunny killing. Easy opportunity to take and removes any doubt over certain players. So will need to take a look back and see who voted for him.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Morgaro Gomis

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Already looking forward to a drunk Ian trying to keep track of what is going on 😂

Boof - much like the others, nobody did anything to convince me to direct my vote elsewhere. I'm not one to chuck people into a tie without genuine reason.

I do think at least one goon has jumped on to the Bunny killing. Easy opportunity to take and removes any doubt over certain players. So will need to take a look back and see who voted for him.

I’m expecting vote/unvote all over the shop, just to completely fry my head.

Bunch of arseholes 😂

2 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Who are your "Lurkers"?

Too early to make that call but the next day or two will be interesting as that's normally when the goons start blending in the background.

Rudi has been very quiet, as has sean. Although sean did say he had work 

3 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Morning town, I see I’m still attracting votes and suspicion and there is nothing I can say apart from I’m on the good side and want to stay alive. I will vote later on and not sure if I will be on at deadline as I’m having a girls night in (online) 

Yay, can I come?

12 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Stuart too...is he even playing?!

Not to be accused of jumping on a bandwagon but I had to check this as well (he is) Genuinely didn't notice him post on day 1.

I guess most people (myself included) have been quietish. It may well change later as still nothing much to go on but I need to vote for somebody so for now... 

Vote Stuart 

Morgaro Gomis

Good morning all, except Sheldon and his goonish mates. 

Hopefully we start to see some signs as there has been very little to go on so far. I won’t place my vote yet, but will be keeping an eye on the thread for any developments.

From Morgaro's good morning post, which was borderline afternoon, number of posts per player.

Total-Day1-Night-Day2

Bunny 1-0-0-1

Groot 5-4-0-1

Sean 6-5-0-1

Stuart 7-7-0-0

Rudi 8-6-0-2

Simo 12-8-0-4 

Milky 15-14-0-1

Sheldon 15-13-0-2

Andy 16-14-0-2

Dunks 16-11-1-4

Dawn 21-11-0-10

Vlad 22-12-1-9

Alim 23-18-0-5

Riddley 25-20-0-5

Morgaro 25-19-1-5

Yvonne 25-18-1-6

Shapes 26-19-1-6

Smack 26-22-0-4

Dandy 39-35-0-4

Boof 42-31-4-7

9 hours ago, Dunks said:

I thought about changing from Groot to Bunny, but he was well on his way to a lynch by then.

At least if you kill Groot, you get a Baby Groot. So I'll stick with the lurker for now.

Vote Groot

😄

True but as I said in my vote for Shapes I'm kind of busy right now, managed to get logged in on my work laptop which is helping

Although to prove my point I started writing this about 3.5 hours ago

Unvote morgaro

vote Sean

Sticking with voting the quietest poster until anything more obvious happens. 

Im on my Thursday backshift into Friday dayshift. I cant help that im afraid. 

day 1 it seems you get voted if you talk but there isnt anything to go on. 

Of course a goon or two will have voted for Bunny. Its an easy option with an easy reasonable explanation. The only good thing is, is that Bunny was just a townie. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

This is where I am.

Right then. I agree with the folk who've said there's probably at least 1 goon in the bunny train since it was an "easy"/"safe" lynching. 

Voters for Bunny (in order as per spreadsheet on the previous page) were:

Boof, Alim, Simo, Riddley, Yvonne and Dawn 

I know I'm good, so likelihood (Although not guaranteed) at least 1 of the others is a goon. Marginally less inclined to suspect that it's Yvonne since I think she said she was saving herself which would be fair enough. 

Edited by Simo

Morgaro Gomis

I think, with not much else to go on, that it’s a safe bet to take a punt on someone who voted bunny.

Subject to change but purely as he was last on the bunny lynch train:

Vote Dawn

Riddley Walker
10 minutes ago, Simo said:

Right then. I agree with the folk who've said there's probably at least 1 goon in the bunny train since it was an "easy"/"safe" lynching. 

Voters for Bunny (in order as per spreadsheet on the previous page) were:

Boof, Alim, Simo, Riddley, Yvonne and Dawn 

I know I'm good, so likelihood (Although not guaranteed) at least 1 of the others is a goon. Marginally less inclined to suspect that it's Yvonne since I think she said she was saving herself which would be fair enough. 

You may well be right that one of the voters is a goon. I know for sure it isn't me though. I took on Boof's advice (maybe that was his plan :facepalm:) and also thought it would be unfair to potentially put Sean in a tie if I hadn't.

6 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I took on Boof's advice 

Woooaaahhhh - let's just step back uno momento...

I'm not advising anybody of anything - not on-thread and not by PM.

I merely stated my case and encouraged folk to think for themselves. 

Yes, I realise I was first on the Bunny train (as I was with the Prince Buaben a few games ago). What's the chances of history repeating itself? Well, since Bunny turned out to be a townie...nil.

Did any goons leap aboard that train as we passed through other stations - perhaps later on in the count? Possibly. 

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Yes, I realise I was first on the Bunny train (as I was with the Prince Buaben a few games ago). What's the chances of history repeating itself? Well, since Bunny turned out to be a townie...nil.

Did any goons leap aboard that train as we passed through other stations - perhaps later on in the count? Possibly. 

It's all coming out now!

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Not sure why you're mentioning PM mate, I was just referring to your reasoning for voting out Bunny, which you so eloquently put in the thread first yesterday. 

When you prepare a well balanced defence of your position it can be persuasive as you are aware Boof. 

That said I think I edge towards trusting you as you might have seen something that I have seen which leads me to think you could be a simple townie as you claim.

Morgaro Gomis
34 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Non posters will be mod killed.

Ian ruling with an iron fist, I like it. No messing about with warnings.

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Ian ruling with an iron fist, I like it. No messing about with warnings.

Lets see what he's like later when he's full of bevy!

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Lets see what he's like later when he's full of bevy!

Wooo

Will be viewing from the sidelines with a glass of wine In hand lol

Wooo

Ian getting smashed and modkilling random folk would be funny. Something I would do TBH. Probably the most entertaining thing to do ATM 🤣

If there's to be another mod kill situation , are we having an extra lynch too? Because we could be having goons right up there in the votes but because we are choosing to lynch the non poster it's meaning they are getting a free pass during the day then a free hit at night 

And I'm going to 

vote dawnrazor

was very quick to take advantage of vlads gung-honess (don't even think that's a word) which I think was just naivety on vlads part and nothing sinister. I could be wrong but that's the hunch I'm getting. Him and Yvonne are both on my goon list. But then again, I had dandy on it so it's probably crap :rofl:

Not sure of the others 

6 minutes ago, Shapes said:

If there's to be another mod kill situation , are we having an extra lynch too? Because we could be having goons right up there in the votes but because we are choosing to lynch the non poster it's meaning they are getting a free pass during the day then a free hit at night 

This is a good point.

On reflection, if Stuart doesn’t post tonight, I’ll probably ban him from voting tomorrow with a warning that he’ll be mod-killed if he doesn’t post tomorrow.

I’d be interested to find out how the other game organisers would deal with this. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a situation like this.

Stuart McNeill
7 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

We still have 5 hours before deadline. Im sure Stuart will post. 

Your correct fella. 

Im been having a moisture issue with my S20+. 

Tried everything to get rid of it including factory reseting the phone to try sort it out. 

However I'm here and won't be mod killed 😂

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Your correct fella. 

Tried everything to get rid of it including factory reseting the phone to try sort it out. 

When did you get it? I had issues where the seemed to be moisture stuck under the screen and 3/Samsung eventually agreed to replace it under warranty.

2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Your correct fella. 

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Now just locked myself out KB on desktop.. Get right in there! 

Bloody hell.

Do you never shut up?

😂😂

3 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Your correct fella. 

Don't use it in the shower problem solved

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

When did you get it? I had issues where the seemed to be moisture stuck under the screen and 3/Samsung eventually agreed to replace it under warranty.

Its been now 3 weeks probably. 

Just hoped initially It would go away but doesn't seem to be the case

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Bloody hell.

Do you never shut up?

😂😂

I'm about 35 posts behind, got some catching up to do. 😂

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

You pished already?

Not a drop has passed my lips 😂

Anyway. Stuart has posted.

Back to the game.