***Mafia:The Original***

iantjambo

So milky is on 4 votes from Morgaro and Vlad (trusted), Andy (almost trusted) and Alim.

The goons could complete the lynch unless one has already voted Milky, which could only really be Alim.

Or they just don't want to since it looks like he's a goner - risky. That would make the most likely goons Dunks and Groot. Or outside chance of Simo or Stuart. In my opinion.

If Milky is a goon that clears Alim completely for me (I'm about the only one who still has any doubts anyway 😁) That still leaves Dunks and Groot, depending on how Groot votes.

I'm not convinced mainly because of Milky's role in the Yvonne lynch as Simo was reminding everyone earlier. But the goons have played an interesting game.

I'm going to put a placeholder vote on Groot to make it 4 votes to 2. Will be interested to see who Groot and Simo vote for and what Sheldon thinks. And also where Stuart's vote falls - he does seem genuinely confused, like me. If Stuart is a goon it's a really good performance!

Vote Groot

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Morgaro Gomis

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Dunks said:

Anything to say about the pile on you?

I've defended myself already with the way I voted for both goon lynches. Unless something massive happens the town lose another unroled player

Just now, milky_26 said:

I've defended myself already with the way I voted for both goon lynches. Unless something massive happens the town lose another unroled player

I suspect your fate is in the hands of your Goon friend.

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

If you are a townie that should be a sacrifice you are happy to make.

Sure doesn’t look like it.

The remaining townsfolk gathered in the town hall. Their daily tasks had been almost impeccable up until now.

The hunt for the remaining baddies continued. They overwhelmingly decided that Milky was bad.

He was dragged to the nearby lake, where cinder blocks were chained to his ankles and he was thrown in to his watery death.

The goonish Milky is dead.

Night stuff please.

Pretty sure the at ****ing clears my good name name now. 

I expect apologies after all this is said and done. 

:pleasing:

Edited by AlimOzturk

Stuart popping right up in the end there is as dodgey a move as we will see. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Morgaro Gomis
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Stuart popping right up in the end there is as dodgey a move as we will see. 

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Vote stuart 

It’s night mate.

The town couldn’t believe it. Another goon was gone. Knowing they only had one more to find, they once again returned happy to their respect homes.

The doc was keeping an eye on someone but was worrying about nothing.

The remaining goon knew he had a lot to do, if he had any chance of turning the town into one of vice and crime. He followed closely behind someone that he felt had been a thorn in their side since this campaign began. He caught up with his target and smacked him hard over the head with a baseball bat. The stricken victim fell to the ground. He tried to pull himself back up, but the attack was one of sheer frenzy. The goon walked away, leaving his victims head looking like a dropped pizza.

AndyNic (townie) is no more.

Day time

Morgaro Gomis

:yas: (sorry Andy) but that is a fantastic result. Also confirms that Andy has been simply tremendous this game. Well played.