Mafia game - A Night (or more) at the Theatre

Boof

I nail Morgaro for being a goon then minutes later Marvin comes along and votes me for no reason :rofl:

I might be due Riddley a big apology at the end of this... I genuinely had him nailed on as a goon the entire time but I'm starting to doubt myself now.

I'm working online again so I'll try to follow as much as I can but won't be voting until later anyway.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Tenaciousdandy

• yvonnejambo

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Riddley Walker
19 minutes ago, Simo said:

I nail Morgaro for being a goon then minutes later Marvin comes along and votes me for no reason :rofl:

I might be due Riddley a big apology at the end of this... I genuinely had him nailed on as a goon the entire time but I'm starting to doubt myself now.

I'm working online again so I'll try to follow as much as I can but won't be voting until later anyway.

You'll definitely be due me an apology if you're not a goon. 😁 And if you are indeed a fellow townie then I'll owe you one too.

I still think the goons are you and Morgaro, even if Marvin has been acting a bit suspect. I can't help but feel you and Morgaro's interactions have beenstaged (albeit very well staged) the last few pages.

Still unsure who to vote for out the two of you, though. Leaning towards Morgaro atm but we'll see.

1 hour ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Marvin,  I don’t think you’re a goon but you’re not helping yourself with these posts you’ve made today. 

Tbh I haven't I said for a while now Simo is a Goon so if you are good that leaves Riddley.

1 hour ago, Simo said:

I have voted you more than any other player whom I voted. Last round I tried to throw you into a tie with deid goon Bunny but there was people throwing caution there. I've not read the thread but will when I finish work later this evening.

Here's a thought I'm good and all the good are saying I'm bad - notice how the bad people are sitting back and enjoying the carnage.

Goons: Simo, Riddley.

Riddley Walker
4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Here's a thought I'm good and all the good are saying I'm bad - notice how the bad people are sitting back and enjoying the carnage.

Goons: Simo, Riddley.

Marvin, I'm pretty sure that Simo and Morgaro are the goons and you're my fellow townie. I may be wrong and you've played a blinder here and if that's the case then fair enough. But Morgaro is acting guilty as hell and Simo has been on everyone's radar for days now.

9 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Marvin, I'm pretty sure that Simo and Morgaro are the goons and you're my fellow townie. I may be wrong and you've played a blinder here and if that's the case then fair enough. But Morgaro is acting guilty as hell and Simo has been on everyone's radar for days now.

Mine from day 1.

Morgaro Gomis
47 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Where have I acted guilty as hell? I’ve posted my thoughts and always backed them up. You’re all over the place here man.

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

44 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Mine from day 1.

I havent checked back so may be wrong but I don't remember you questioning me or voting me much if at all at the start? Convenient how now I start noticing your inconsistencies and random votes you claim to have suspected me from day 1 🤔

Riddley Walker
7 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Where have I acted guilty as hell? I’ve posted my thoughts and always backed them up. You’re all over the place here man.

You're compensating by over-explaining, is my (completely unscientific) psychological assessment of your posts.

Riddley Walker
11 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I can't shake my hunch on riddley.

Seriously Shapes? I've had confirmed goons and almost certain goons voting for me for 3 days. That could have been a tactic but not to the extent that it's happened. Bunny didn't mention anyone else in his posts for days ffs.

I am 100 percent a townie. Don't let Morgaro pull the wool here.

Morgaro Gomis
7 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

You're compensating by over-explaining, is my (completely unscientific) psychological assessment of your posts.

Wait - so I’m guilty because I’m actually attempting to reason why I think people are bad, rather than just saying “he’s bad” like other folk? 

Mental. Going forward I’ll just need to keep quiet and keep my theories to myself then, if you get called a goon for trying to help out them. 

As far far as I can see; no-one else has even attempted to do anything to out the goons using reasoning. Marvin Simo and yourself are far more suspicious than me in that regard, no matter how many times you try and flip it. 

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

i'm not sure

riddley - playing like an experienced player, potenitally guided by goons

morgaro - similar with the exception has played a couple of games previously

simo - quiet and trying to hide in the background maybe?

marvin - has gotten defensive

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Wait - so I’m guilty because I’m actually attempting to reason why I think people are bad, rather than just saying “he’s bad” like other folk? 

Mental. Going forward I’ll just need to keep quiet and keep my theories to myself then, if you get called a goon for trying to help out them. 

As far far as I can see; no-one else has even attempted to do anything to out the goons using reasoning. Marvin Simo and yourself are far more suspicious than me in that regard, no matter how many times you try and flip it. 

Alright man :lol: I'm just giving my theory too. Just feel like you're over-explaining and getting quite defensive (see above).

I'll be honest I'd cleared Marvin as good after Shapes seemed to vouch for him early on (and I assume most others did as well?) which made sense given Shapes had extra info and could have known Marvin was good.

Shapes then seemed to backtrack though yet Marvin was never really mentioned or suspected by anyone again...  know I was guilty of not looking closely enough as I'd previously had him on my trust list so now wonder if others made the same mistake? 

Now I look back, combined with him randomly voting Yvonne then me today I've just got a nagging goon feeling from him. He's getting defensive and saying he voted for goons but I still think the goons would have split votes so that doesn't equal innocence to me.

Also think it's funny that the day after I commented on him potentially being guided due to lack of erratic votes he makes an erratic vote (for Yvonne) ... Trying to throw me off the scent? 

Morgaro Gomis

Was hoping there was gonna be more movement, but it seems like everyone is scared to make a move.

I’ve been certain for days, and nothing has changed my mind about him - today has actually made me more convinced so I will:

Vote Simo

Absolute certainty of a goon.

Marvin voted me as well so think  I'm on 2?

I'm driving through to Baillieston at 6 and staying at the GFs tonight so I'll follow as much as I can but can't promise I'll be around at deadline (also won't have my laptop with me so likely no long posts)

I'm going to vote now in case I don't get a chance later and realistically I don't see me changing my mind anyway

Vote Morgaro

3 hours ago, Simo said:

I havent checked back so may be wrong but I don't remember you questioning me or voting me much if at all at the start? Convenient how now I start noticing your inconsistencies and random votes you claim to have suspected me from day 1 🤔

Actually it was Dunks on day 1. After that I had voted  Vlad then you.

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Simo - 3

Riddley - 1

Morgaro - 2

I make it 1 for a lynch on Simo. Milky to vote.

Fixed following Yvonne’s vote.

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

@milky_26 who do you think the 2 goons are now?

@Shapes you think Simo and Riddley?

i am still leaning towards Morgaro and Marvin 

So really milky its in your hands as the only other trusted player 

9 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I actually think it's morgaro and riddley 🤣

Sorry I thought you had Simo on your list. 

Will see what milky thinks 

3 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Sorry I thought you had Simo on your list. 

Will see what milky thinks 

I did tbf. I'm changing my mind every two mins. I just think they're playing a very very clever game and that sheldon and riddley were both goons in a tie.

42 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

@milky_26 who do you think the 2 goons are now?

@Shapes you think Simo and Riddley?

i am still leaning towards Morgaro and Marvin 

So really milky its in your hands as the only other trusted player 

Don't say it is in my hands I will fully hibsed it

Riddley Walker
4 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I did tbf. I'm changing my mind every two mins. I just think they're playing a very very clever game and that sheldon and riddley were both goons in a tie.

You're seriously misreading this.

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I'm leaning towards simo and morgaro

I know that does not help at all

It does as all of us think Morgaro so if he’s lynched and he’s not a goon then we are all wrong 😂

Stuart McNeill
Just now, milky_26 said:

I'm tempted to lynch simo but not sure this needs to be right

wooooo

just go do it eh..

here we goooooo

woooo

4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I'm leaning towards simo and morgaro

I know that does not help at all

I think the thing that's bothering me is that marvin, riddley and morgaro have all voted simo.

So either simo is a goon and his fellow goon has decided to vote him which I'm not sure they needed to do? 

Or he's innocent and the two goon votes are in there for him

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I think the thing that's bothering me is that marvin, riddley and morgaro have all voted simo.

So either simo is a goon and his fellow goon has decided to vote him which I'm not sure they needed to do? 

The goons wouldn’t sacrifice 1 of their own when only 2 left

6 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I'm tempted to lynch simo but not sure this needs to be right

I was going to do it for you since you said you'd hibs it 🤣

4 minutes ago, Shapes said:

so it was marvin first, then morgaro then riddley for the votes on simo

it could be a goon trying to hide by starting the voting (marvin), or jumping on the vote (morgaro and then riddley). this assumes simo is a goon

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

The goons wouldn’t sacrifice 1 of their own when only 2 left

So that leans to simo being innocent then because all three other suspects have voted simo

If we lynch Morgaro and he is a goon it will still be hard tomorrow as 1 of us will be for the chop tonight unless the lousy doc gets it right 😂. At the moment we all have a different opinion on the last goon. I guess will just need to see after tonight’s lynch