Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Tenaciousdandy

• yvonnejambo

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not in a goon chat 🤷‍♂️

I dont really know what else to say tbh. I've made my case earlier and backed up all my votes with reasoning all the way through. I explained who I think are goons and why even if that hasn't always right. 

I know I'm a townie just depends if the rest of you believe me or not. 

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Simo said:

Not in a goon chat 🤷‍♂️

I dont really know what else to say tbh. I've made my case earlier and backed up all my votes with reasoning all the way through. I explained who I think are goons and why even if that hasn't always right. 

Let's just say I believe you, who else do you think is a townie?

I don’t really believe you but I’m a soft touch I want to believe everyone is good 😊 

vote Bunny he’s not playing the game like he normally does 

Players left

Yvonne -good

Bumny

Simo

Morgaro

Shapes -good

milky -good

Riddley

Marvin 

Dandyman - good 

so we have 4 known good,  2 other townies and 3 goons from the list 

Morgaro Gomis
12 minutes ago, Simo said:

Not in a goon chat 🤷‍♂️

I personally think that this is utter tosh, to put it nicely. 

It means on goon lists the goons will have to be adding 1 of their team mates as only 2 townies left, problem is who are they? Got to say the goons are doing a good job 🥺

Worst case scenario we end up lynching a townie and if doc screws up again lose another confirmed good player overnight, means would be 3 known good, 1 townie v 3 goons and then it’s game over unless goon is lynched and with 75% chance of getting it right... it still could be possible to win 

Morgaro Gomis

Just on my way home from work, when I get home I’m going to have a look through today’s posts and see if I’ve missed anything.

Potentially post a goon or trust list with updated explanation/reasoning based on what I notice. 

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

4 hours ago, Simo said:

Other than call out Riddley for being a goon I don't think I have... yet everybody seems to think I'm sus as :lol:

Marvin, your list looks similar to some earlier ones. I kinda feel like you're a goon just trying to slip under the radar and follow the crowd. What's your reasoning for that list?

Marvin also seem less erratic than past games too which makes me think there's influence behind the scenes. We know you're not a Mason so... 

I have learned from past mistakes and tbf my head is a little fecked up (for real), and to me that is an excellent deflection tactic. Oh yeah, I was the truth when I said I was working earlier. Even Martians have got to earn a living. 

Don't get the speculation on me. I'm being guided, or I am too quiet or I'm not as erratic as usual. I have learned from past mistakes. Also I commented a few months ago during one game that having just had brain  surgery I might just get good at this. I am a Townie and nothing more. If you think I'm a goon then do what you think is right.

Anyway I'm away to my mates to get destroyed. I'll check back sometime after deadline or is that too Goonly?

1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

I don’t really believe you but I’m a soft touch I want to believe everyone is good 😊 

vote Bunny he’s not playing the game like he normally does 

Intrigued to

a) how I normally play and 

b) what's different this time

Maybe a conversation for post game though, or I suppose itll be held against me too

1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

Reasoning: You seem to be mentioning me in every post which is a bit odd and seems to be a strategy (along with Simo). Atm Bunny and Simo have moved ahead of Morgaro in my two most likely to be goons.

I'm mentioning you in every post because I think you're a clear goon.

Also, the only reason I can see for me being a goon is voting you, which is nonsensical.

I've nailed my flag to the mast early doors.

I'm a townie. I'm leaning Marvin as the other, but could be MG.

Riddley is a goon, Simo and MG probably too. 

Tenaciousdandy
19 hours ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Milky - suspected him for a while, been on my list from the start and I voted him in the last round. He didn’t seem to believe you, Shapes, when you were advising who to trust despite being quite obvious that you had hinted what you are.

Riddley - Again, suspicious for a while, has played the game well for a newcomer - possibly guided? I also think the back and forth with Sheldon was an obvious “get out of jail free card” for one of them as they’re both goons and knew one was going. 

I’m torn on the third one -

Marvin has been very quiet and I’ve overlooked him all game as you backed him early doors. Not sure if that’s the case as you kinda withdrew that later on. Still think he’s just, and only just, on the edge of good though. So, for that reason:

Simo - he has has a few dodgy votes and kinda backtracked on himself when questioned over his Dandyman vote. Think he planned to remove the vote on Riddley later on but as the game progressed he wasn’t able to as it would have looked very suspect. 

All of the above is my guesswork, so could be totally wrong - but my theories all the same.

Interesting that you haven't mentioned anything about bunny, whats your reasoning for not thinking bunny is a goon?

Vote count before I sidle off for the next couple of hours...(subject to me having cocked up...it's not unknown 🙄)

Bunny 3

Simo 2

Morgaro 1

Morgaro Gomis
1 hour ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Just on my way home from work, when I get home I’m going to have a look through today’s posts and see if I’ve missed anything.

Potentially post a goon or trust list with updated explanation/reasoning based on what I notice. 

Okay, I've managed to read the days posts and this is what I think: 

Yvonne - clearly good, made it clear what her role is.

Shapes - clearly good, made it clear what her role is.

Dandyman -  clearly good, made it clear what his role is.

Milky - clearly good, a townie. Vouched for by Shapes who would know based on her role.

I think its a toss up over who I think the other Townie is (not including myself) - it's either Marvin or Bunny for me. I'm not convinced either way on this one but I do have my leanings.

Marvin - has been very quiet, I have absolutely no idea if this is his normal play style or not but he hasn't necessarily done anything that sticks out as goon (except being quiet which I do not think is a fair reason to certify him outright as a goon, although it is possible) but there is nothing really to go on to say he is good for certain either.

Bunny - Slipped under my radar for large spells, again as I didn't notice him posting much other than voting (up until recently today). Seems to have given very weak defences over his 'Townie-ship', simply saying he doesn't need to say any more than that on occasion. Additionally, a couple of his voting patterns have appeared odd, but there were what I see as valid reasons being given for each.

As such my goon list is as follows:

Simo - Iron clad goon. Everything I have seen today has pointed that way, along with a few posts yesterday (e.g: the voting for Dandy after Shapes already confirmed Dandy was good followed by a very weak attempt at back-tracking)

Riddley - Playing extremely well, it must be said, for a first game. That in itself doesn't make him a goon, but it does make me think some guidance is going on. I think that him and Sheldon knew one of them were away and voted against each other to try and clear the other (whomever didn't lose). Additionally, something I noticed when reviewing - Riddley was adamant that Simo and I were playing a game, and was acting convinced we were both goons. Then, all of a sudden, he votes Bunny - claiming that he now doesn't think I'm as much of a goon as he thought and despite not having a go at Bunny at all. Co-incidentally, Shapes and Dandy had voted Bunny and stated their reasons why just prior... looks to me like a goon has tried to align himself with the known good players to earn their trust and blindly follow them. 

Bunny -  As I said it was a tight one, but I think Bunny's actions today (moreso than yesterday) edge him infront over Marvin who I only have him being quiet to go from.

Simo is certified goon and as such my vote will stay there for today, I am very confident about Riddley too though. Those are my theories based on what I have read. I'm willing to put them out there at risk of being called a goon for airing my thoughts. I'll leave it up to the other good players to determine what they make of my findings.

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Morgaro Gomis
22 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Interesting that you haven't mentioned anything about bunny, whats your reasoning for not thinking bunny is a goon?

Just saw this, missed it as I was typing my last post. Simply didn't think he had done much odd until today, thought Marvin was actively trying to avoid detection but today's posts from Bunny alongside his votes yesterday stacks up as odd to me. Moreso than Marvin being quiet anyway, so I'm still not convinced but I'd go with him being more goonly than Marvin. 

55 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Don't get the speculation on me. I'm being guided, or I am too quiet or I'm not as erratic as usual. I have learned from past mistakes. Also I commented a few months ago during one game that having just had brain  surgery I might just get good at this. I am a Townie and nothing more. If you think I'm a goon then do what you think is right.

Anyway I'm away to my mates to get destroyed. I'll check back sometime after deadline or is that too Goonly?

Marvin mate, disappearing at a vital time of the game if you're a townie isn't helpful :rofl:

Tenaciousdandy
40 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Milky - clearly good, a townie. Vouched for by Shapes who would know based on her role.

I think its a toss up over who I think the other Townie is (not including myself) - it's either Marvin or Bunny for me. I'm not convinced either way on this one but I do have my leanings.

Marvin - has been very quiet, I have absolutely no idea if this is his normal play style or not but he hasn't necessarily done anything that sticks out as goon (except being quiet which I do not think is a fair reason to certify him outright as a goon, although it is possible) but there is nothing really to go on to say he is good for certain either.

Bunny - Slipped under my radar for large spells, again as I didn't notice him posting much other than voting (up until recently today). Seems to have given very weak defences over his 'Townie-ship', simply saying he doesn't need to say any more than that on occasion. Additionally, a couple of his voting patterns have appeared odd, but there were what I see as valid reasons being given for each.

Simo - Iron clad goon. Everything I have seen today has pointed that way, along with a few posts yesterday (e.g: the voting for Dandy after Shapes already confirmed Dandy was good followed by a very weak attempt at back-tracking)

Riddley - Playing extremely well, it must be said, for a first game. That in itself doesn't make him a goon, but it does make me think some guidance is going on. I think that him and Sheldon knew one of them were away and voted against each other to try and clear the other (whomever didn't lose). Additionally, something I noticed when reviewing - Riddley was adamant that Simo and I were playing a game, and was acting convinced we were both goons. Then, all of a sudden, he votes Bunny - claiming that he now doesn't think I'm as much of a goon as he thought and despite not having a go at Bunny at all. Co-incidentally, Shapes and Dandy had voted Bunny and stated their reasons why just prior... looks to me like a goon has tried to align himself with the known good players to earn their trust and blindly follow them. 

Bunny -  As I said it was a tight one, but I think Bunny's actions today (moreso than yesterday) edge him infront over Marvin who I only have him being quiet to go from.

Simo is certified goon and as such my vote will stay there for today, I am very confident about Riddley too though. Those are my theories based on what I have read. I'm willing to put them out there at risk of being called a goon for airing my thoughts. I'll leave it up to the other good players to determine what they make of my findings.

Decent summary there morgaro

Goon lists 

yvonne

morgaro, simo, bunny

riddley

Morgaro, bunny, simo

Marvin

simo, bunny, morgaro

Milky

riddley, morgaro, simo

Simo

Riddley, marvin, morgaro

Bunny

Riddley, simo, morgaro/marvin

morgaro

Simo, riddley, bunny

Dandy

simo, bunny, riddley/morgaro

shapes

Simo, bunny and probably riddley

Edited by Dandyman79

40 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Marvin mate, disappearing at a vital time of the game if you're a townie isn't helpful :rofl:

I'm not gone entirely.  I had to see my mate to borrow his printer. I will try to keep up though.  It has been lively however.

Riddley Walker
53 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Firstly, Bunny has been all over me for a couple of days and it's made me suspicious, especially with both you and Simo accusing me as well. It seems coordinated to me. I changed my vote to him because you've defended yourself pretty impressively today and he hasn't been as vocal. Still think you're a goon though, just not as much as Simo and Bunny.

Secondly, there's nothing off with me aligning myself with the votes of confirmed goodies yvonne and Shapes when I'm a townie and wanting a goon gone tonight as well. They're also clearly very experienced and good at the game and since I have zero experience, I'm quite happy to follow their guidance on this thread, as I've still to work out all the nuances and tactics.,

2 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Players left

Yvonne -good

Bumny

Simo

Morgaro

Shapes -good

milky -good

Riddley

Marvin 

Dandyman - good 

so we have 4 known good,  2 other townies and 3 goons from the list 

I'm good and I think Riddley is ok which leaves us with 3 suspect's: Bunny Simo and Morgaro; whom I'm still not convinced that he is good.

12 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Firstly, Bunny has been all over me for a couple of days and it's made me suspicious, especially with both you and Simo accusing me as well. It seems coordinated to me. I changed my vote to him because you've defended yourself pretty impressively today and he hasn't been as vocal. Still think you're a goon though, just not as much as Simo and Bunny.

Secondly, there's nothing off with me aligning myself with the votes of confirmed goodies yvonne and Shapes when I'm a townie and wanting a goon gone tonight as well. They're also clearly very experienced and good at the game and since I have zero experience, I'm quite happy to follow their guidance on this thread, as I've still to work out all the nuances and tactics.,

And people think Riddley isn't being lead 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I'm good and I think Riddley is ok which leaves us with 3 suspect's: Bunny Simo and Morgaro; whom I'm still not convinced that he is good.

What makes you think riddley is ok?

2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

What makes you think riddley is ok?

He has been on the goon lists of my suspected Goons. Although it's argued as a newbie he's being prompted, I sort of feel the same with Morgaro.

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

And people think Riddley isn't being lead 😂😂😂

Not being led at all my man. All my own thoughts.

Sorry I had to go off to organise a feel good festival (you are all welcome to come to Ullapool last week in November to improve your mental and physical health) 😁.

So from all the goon lists

Bunny -6

Simo-8

Marvin-2

Riddley- 6
Morgaro -7

Got to remember 3 goons will have skewed this for their benefit so maybe best not go for highest number one? 

Edited by yvonnejambo

Morgaro Gomis
7 minutes ago, Marvin said:

He has been on the goon lists of my suspected Goons. Although it's argued as a newbie he's being prompted, I sort of feel the same with Morgaro.

I’m not exactly a newbie though, I have played games before. I feel I’ve put a compelling case as to why I’m not a goon and why certain others are, yet no one else seems willing to do the same.

That’s telling to me.

Morgaro Gomis

Marvin blindly defending Riddley yet accusing me of being a goon with no real justification also seems telling. 

As as I said, I’ve nailed my colours to the mast and put myself out there with reasons for everything. Other folk haven’t, but people can do as they think is right. Just seems strange to me.

Actually I think the goons are 

Bunny

Marvin

Riddley 

This game is hurting my head and I will probably change my mind again, but Bunny I am sure must be a goon 

21 minutes ago, Marvin said:

My vote being if either of those are goons, Chuck them into a tie, what could possibly go wrong?

The wrong one is lynched?