Mafia game - A Night (or more) at the Theatre

Boof

Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

Wooo

Very good. An absolute punt on Sheldon (and that’s all it was) aided by a Boof error. 

An absolute punt on me cos “I didn’t vote for bunny” and no other reason.

To name but two instances of townie luck 😂

woo

I was calling sheldon a goon from day two :rofl:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Tenaciousdandy

• yvonnejambo

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Wooo

Very good. An absolute punt on Sheldon (and that’s all it was) aided by a Boof error. 

woo

I had you sussed from day 1 😆

Tenaciousdandy

Wooo

woo

Wooo

Wasn't a punt goon boy , was great reading reading of the game and team work  lol 

Woo

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Wooo

woo

And yes, I am bitter 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Needs four for a lynch so you'd not be the deciding vote tbf 🤣

I thought he was on 3 before mine 😊

So I point out to you all that Morgaro is a goon, get him lynched and my thanks is being lynched? 😂🤦‍♂️

You're about to let the goons back in but

vote Marvin

2 minutes ago, Simo said:

So I point out to you all that Morgaro is a goon, get him lynched and my thanks is being lynched? 😂🤦‍♂️

You're about to let the goons back in but

vote Marvin

Yes, I realised as soon as morgaro was lynched what game the two of you were playing. 

You knew there was no chance that marvin or riddley were going to get lynched yesterday so you decided to stage it so it looked like you were leading the charge on morgaro to try and win you trust and then pin it on marvin because of him being erratic

22 hours ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Can I just quote my previous post? 

Goons are Simo and Riddley for the reasons I put forward earlier, bunny was my only dodgy pick on my goon list but that was right.

I am innocent, and I feel I should have done enough to convince everyone by now given I’m the only one to post a full theory with evidence and put myself out there. No-one else has or has refuted my claims.

The only suggestion of me being a goon seems to be “he’s new so must be guided” which is wrong on both counts.

Mogaro has deflected any attention from Marvin like he did with Bunny before. He played a good game and he didn’t expect to get lynched because of his good chat, but to me the fact Marvin has stayed under the radar and the goons didn’t add him to their goon lists makes me think he’s the last goon 

The sheldon lynch votes:

Shapes vote Riddley
Marvin vote Morgaro
Bunny vote Riddley
Simo vote Dandyman
Shapes unvote Riddley
Marvin unvote Morgaro
Marvin vote Yvonne
milky vote Simo
Simo unvote Dandyman
Simo vote Riddley
Dandyman vote Simo
Shapes vote Sheldon
Riddley vote Simo
Dandyman unvote Simo
milky unvote Simo
Dandyman vote milky
Yvonne vote Sheldon
Shapes unvote Sheldon
Shapes vote Yvonne
milky vote Yvonne
Shapes unvote Yvonne
Shapes vote milky
milky unvote Yvonne
milky vote Riddley
Marvin unvote Yvonne
Marvin vote Sheldon
Riddley unvote Simo
Riddley vote milky
Morgaro vote milky
Vlad vote Yvonne
Shapes unvote milky
Shapes vote Sheldon
Dandyman unvote milky
Dandyman vote Riddley
Riddley unvote milky
Riddley vote Sheldon
Shapes unvote Sheldon
Shapes vote Riddley
Shapes unvote Riddley
Shapes vote Sheldon
Sheldon vote Riddley
Dandyman unvote Riddley
Dandyman vote Sheldon

Oh look, simo, bunny and sheldon all voted riddley

4 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Mogaro has deflected any attention from Marvin like he did with Bunny before. He played a good game and he didn’t expect to get lynched because of his good chat, but to me the fact Marvin has stayed under the radar and the goons didn’t add him to their goon lists makes me think he’s the last goon 

I think that's probably on purpose. I'll hold my hands up if I'm wrong but I've never been convinced Marvin is a goon, and I'd have him bottom of the pile I think

Not the quickest day I've ever seen, but close.

Shapes vote Simo
Riddley vote Simo
Yvonne vote Simo
Simo vote Marvin
Milky vote Simo

Vote count

Simo 4

Marvin 1

The 6 remaining theatre-goers shuffled about aimlessly. Suddenly four of them grabbed Simo and force-fed him an Easter Road pie.

Virtually instant poisoning resulted and with his dying words Simo was heard to say..."grff unnhhh fsfsfsghh"

Upon searching his pockets, there they found a copy of the Peebles Gazette with Simo's beaming face upon the Pages from the Past column.

Yes, the final critic had been found and...the show could go on.

Thanks to you all for your patience throughout.

Let the post-match bitching commence :lol: 

:yas:

Great win town, well done all!

Special mention to dandyman who kept me on the right track via PMS when I was changing my mind every two minutes :rofl:

Thanks Boof, that was a really really enjoyable game. Although I bloody hate being good and being alive til the end

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Goons why did you kill me? You got the cop on a plate and a mason basicly confirmed. 

We were torn between you and Vlad. We knew Vlad was cop and were convinced you were DA. We felt that it was so obvious that Vlad was cop that the doc would save him. With hindsight we should’ve took the risk and attempted to kill him then. 

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

:robboyas:

Called it for days. Well done folks.

Sorry for doubting you :rofl:

That game really messed with my head

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Thanks Boof and all. Really enjoyed that.

You had a stormer for your first game. Well done 👍🏻 

Hope you play in the next game.

And sorry Vlad I was planning on protecting you the night you got killed as I knew Sheldon had obviously sussed you as the cop the same day, but then I thought they would presume the doc to protect you and they would go elsewhere but it backfired 😟

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Sorry for doubting you :rofl:

That game really messed with my head

:lol: :lol: When you started doubting me again the last day or so I couldn't believe it, I'll be honest.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I agree, well played riddley altho you made it harder for us 😂

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

We were torn between you and Vlad. We knew Vlad was cop and were convinced you were DA. We felt that it was so obvious that Vlad was cop that the doc would save him. With hindsight we should’ve took the risk and attempted to kill him then. 

Ha I just posted about why I didn’t protect Vlad but that was the next night but was for that reason 

Why didn't the goons kill me 😢

I wanted to die so badly because that was so stressful. Hiding in cupboards on placement losing my shit at Alim 🤣

Morgaro Gomis

Don’t get it twisted, I am utterly furious :rofl:

Nah, in all seriousness, well done town. Reckon we played very well and got unlucky but can’t argue with how you managed to win it in the end.

I’ve asked this question about 8 times and never got an answer (except from Riddley, but that’s obvious why): why was everyone so suspicious of me? 😂

I thought I played the game to a tee, then I decided to play the route of confuse the **** out of everyone. I named 3 goons on my goon lists ffs 😂😂

Feck me I've spent the last 45 minutes reading this bloody thread. Thank feck I was correct about Simo. Did the cop investigate me? I know a couple of posts warranted it. Anyway well done Town.

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Great first game from @Riddley Walker, take my pressure on you as a compliment.

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

I agree, well played riddley altho you made it harder for us 😂

Thanks folks, I'll definitely play again.

And sorry dandy, I'll maybe pipe down a bit more next time I'm a townie. Or will I... :kirk:

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Why didn't the goons kill me 😢

I wanted to die so badly because that was so stressful. Hiding in cupboards on placement losing my shit at Alim 🤣

:rofl:

Morgaro Gomis
27 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I think that's probably on purpose. I'll hold my hands up if I'm wrong but I've never been convinced Marvin is a goon, and I'd have him bottom of the pile I think

This was my plan, but mostly to align with Marvin rather than to try and clear Simo.

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

@yvonnejambo What were your saves?

Saved myself the first night just cos it meant I would survive a day and didn’t have a clue on who to save then

then I think it was Marvin, me again, Shapes and then me.

i know every second night myself but I did genuinely think I would have been a goon target before the end 

I also was going to save dandy the night I saved shapes but I thought you would have went for her before Dandy 

Edited by yvonnejambo

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Thanks folks, I'll definitely play again.

And sorry dandy, I'll maybe pipe down a bit more next time I'm a townie. Or will I... :kirk:

Nah always good to have vocal townies riddley 

Tenaciousdandy

This was my plan, but mostly to align with Marvin rather than to try and clear Simo.

I had you on my radar as soon as you tried to say I was quiet lol 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Saved myself the first night just cos it meant I would survive a day and didn’t have a clue on who to save then

then I think it was Marvin, me again, Shapes and then me.

i know every second night myself but I did genuinely think I would have been a goon target before the end 

Me and shapes did think you had saved her on the night vlad was gooned, I actually thought you had saved vlad the night before 

4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Don’t get it twisted, I am utterly furious :rofl:

Nah, in all seriousness, well done town. Reckon we played very well and got unlucky but can’t argue with how you managed to win it in the end.

I’ve asked this question about 8 times and never got an answer (except from Riddley, but that’s obvious why): why was everyone so suspicious of me? 😂

I thought I played the game to a tee, then I decided to play the route of confuse the **** out of everyone. I named 3 goons on my goon lists ffs 😂😂

The more you spoke, the more I was convinced you were bad. I was seconds away from lynching simo in the lynch that you died in. If that had happened then I reckon I would have then went for riddley and not you. But I dunno, there was just something bugging me about how much you were talking

Tenaciousdandy
15 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Great win town, well done all!

Special mention to dandyman who kept me on the right track via PMS when I was changing my mind every two minutes :rofl:

Thanks Boof, that was a really really enjoyable game. Although I bloody hate being good and being alive til the end

Thanks, we all did well as a team shapes amd Stuart 😀