Posted Images

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Response will take ages.

Catch it in morning

Off for a sherman.

😂😂😂

Right, this chap has gone to bed...

Uncle Vanya review – coronavirus gives Chekhov a shot in the arm | Film |  The Guardian

giving me some time to do this bit.

The critics were reeling - two consecutive lynches had halved their numbers. They were furious.

They burst into the director's office demanding a talk but the director dismissed them.

Later it was found that the director had managed to protect someone from the critics' wrath.

But their anger was a carefully calculated act - their genuine anger was directed elsewhere.

Sometime during the night, Dandyman79, costume designer (aka mason) was found in a neighbouring farmer's field stitched into the rear end of a pantomime cow and had been rogered to death by a randy bull.

Now morning, 7 folk left alive therefore 4 for a lynch

yvonnejambo

milky_26

Shapes

Morgaro Gomis

Riddley Walker

Marvin

Simo

DEADLINE 9pm WEDNESDAY

Right guys,

Put your case for innocence forward then and tell me who you think the last two goons are and why?

We don't have much margin for error still

Riddley Walker
Just now, Shapes said:

Right guys,

Put your case for innocence forward then and tell me who you think the last two goons are and why?

Simo, Morgaro and Bunny have been consitently going for me for the last 2 days. I think it's surely clear Simo and Morgaro are the two remaining.

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Shapes said:

Right guys,

Can I just quote my previous post? 

Goons are Simo and Riddley for the reasons I put forward earlier, bunny was my only dodgy pick on my goon list but that was right.

I am innocent, and I feel I should have done enough to convince everyone by now given I’m the only one to post a full theory with evidence and put myself out there. No-one else has or has refuted my claims.

The only suggestion of me being a goon seems to be “he’s new so must be guided” which is wrong on both counts.

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, Boof said:

Right, this chap has gone to bed...

Uncle Vanya review – coronavirus gives Chekhov a shot in the arm | Film |  The Guardian

giving me some time to do this bit.

The critics were reeling - two consecutive lynches had halved their numbers. They were furious.

They burst into the director's office demanding a talk but the director dismissed them.

Later it was found that the director had managed to protect someone from the critics' wrath.

But their anger was a carefully calculated act - their genuine anger was directed elsewhere.

Sometime during the night, Dandyman79, costume designer (aka mason) was found in a neighbouring farmer's field stitched into the rear end of a pantomime cow and had been rogered to death by a randy bull.

Now morning, 7 folk left alive therefore 4 for a lynch

yvonnejambo

milky_26

Shapes

Morgaro Gomis

Riddley Walker

Marvin

Simo

DEADLINE 9pm WEDNESDAY

Woooo

Thats dark man lol 

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Can I just quote my previous post? 

Goons are Simo and Riddley for the reasons I put forward earlier, bunny was my only dodgy pick on my goon list but that was right.

I am innocent, and I feel I should have done enough to convince everyone by now given I’m the only one to post a full theory with evidence and put myself out there. No-one else has or has refuted my claims.

The only suggestion of me being a goon seems to be “he’s new so must be guided” which is wrong on both counts.

You talk a good game but you are a goon in my book. I think Riddley is likely to be a townie and the goons have kept at him 

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

Try goon lists again?

Mine 
Morgaro

Marvin 

May I ask why? I’ve genuinely not saw a reason put forward other than “he’s new he must be guided” which I’ll take as a complimet. 

Still wrong though. I think it’s clear who the goons are. 

Simo

Riddley. 

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

Woooo

Thats dark man lol 

Sorry, bud - running out of ideas. The Chekov I was up to earlier had a few agricultural references :lol:

45 minutes ago, Boof said:

That's definitely night and the final vote-count was

Bunny 5

Marvin 1

Riddley 1

Simo 1

As the lynch happened with Bunny's 5th vote, auto-nightfall was activated.

In case anyone was wondering.

yvonnejambo -good
milky_26 -good

Shapes -good 

Morgaro Gomis

Riddley Walker

Marvin
Simo

2 goons and  2 good guys 

Edited by yvonnejambo

Morgaro Gomis
6 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

yvonnejambo -good
milky_26 -good

Shapes -good 

Morgaro Gomis

Riddley Walker

Marvin

2 goons and a good guy 

You didn’t have me on your goon list an hour ago, now you do - what’s changed in the last hour? 

I’m literally the only person who has put forward a theory or a defence. Riddley has been all over the place throughout, changing sides left and right. I’ve been consistent. 

Simo has also been all over the place. Can’t believe I’m having to defend my corner at this stage in order for us not to be in a losing position. 

I’ve named Sheldon and Bunny on my goon lists throughout the game, I’m also convinced I have the right two here. 

People are getting away with swinging wildly yet I’ve remained consistent. That’s the last I’m going to say as I’m at the point that nothing I provide will be good enough to change your and Shapes mind. Do what you must, but watch as you vote for me the pile on starts.

Good: Yvonne, Shapes, Milky, Marvin

Bad: Riddley and Simo

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

You didn’t have me on your goon list an hour ago, now you do - what’s changed in the last hour? 

I’m literally the only person who has put forward a theory or a defence. Riddley has been all over the place throughout, changing sides left and right. I’ve been consistent. 

Simo has also been all over the place. Can’t believe I’m having to defend my corner at this stage in order for us not to be in a losing position. 

I’ve named Sheldon and Bunny on my goon lists throughout the game, I’m also convinced I have the right two here. 

People are getting away with swinging wildly yet I’ve remained consistent. That’s the last I’m going to say as I’m at the point that nothing I provide will be good enough to change your and Shapes mind. Do what you must, but watch as you vote for me the pile on starts.

Good: Yvonne, Shapes, Milky, Marvin

Bad: Riddley and Simo

You talk very well, I'll definitely give you that. As for your bit in bold, the first 2/3 days I didn't have a clue what was going on. I was accusing Shapes 24 hours after everyone else knew she was safe :lol: But the last couple of days after I got the hang of it a bit more I've been pretty consistent in my view.

You cannot deny that you, Bunny (goon), and Simo (everyone thinks he's a goon, pretty much certainly is) made a coordinated attempt to use me as the fall guy and to try and get me out. There hasn't been anyone else apart from me, that isn't a goon, there's been a coordinated attempt against. Strange that eh?

3 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

Decent summary there morgaro

Goon lists 

yvonne

morgaro, simo, bunny

riddley

Morgaro, bunny, simo

Marvin

simo, bunny, morgaro

Milky

riddley, morgaro, simo

Simo

Riddley, marvin, morgaro

Bunny

Riddley, simo, morgaro/marvin

morgaro

Simo, riddley, bunny

Dandy

simo, bunny, riddley/morgaro

shapes

Simo, bunny and probably riddley

Plenty clues in this post, not just who people listed but who they didn’t.. 

24 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Right guys,

First goon kill I voted and I voted again in this goon kill. That's 2 I correctly voted. IE Sheldon and Bunny.

I need to go back through the thread again because my theory on one or two others is in doubt now.

Morgaro Gomis
6 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

You talk very well, I'll definitely give you that. As for your bit in bold, the first 2/3 days I didn't have a clue what was going on. I was accusing Shapes 24 hours after everyone else knew she was safe :lol: But the last couple of days after I got the hang of it a bit more I've been pretty consistent in my view.

You cannot deny that you, Bunny (goon), and Simo (everyone thinks he's a goon, pretty much certainly is) made a coordinated attempt to use me as the fall guy and to try and get me out. There hasn't been anyone else apart from me, that isn't a goon, there's been a coordinated attempt against. Strange that eh?

I agree that Simo, Bunny and I have claimed you were a goon at the same time as that’s a fact.

I’ve also said Simo, Sheldon and Bunny were goons, bunny and Sheldon have been proven. I am also confident that my shout of Simo will be proven right too.

It could quite easily be coordinated by you three to clear you by setting me up, which is what is happening. Sadly, it seems like it’s being bought.

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I agree that Simo, Bunny and I have claimed you were a goon at the same time as that’s a fact.

I’ve also said Simo, Sheldon and Bunny were goons, bunny and Sheldon have been proven. 

It could quite easily be coordinated by you three to clear you by setting me up, which is what is happening. Sadly, it seems like it’s being bought.

Is anyone buying that Bunny spent the last 2 days promoting me as his main target by a mile, barely mentioning anyone else, and we were 2 of the last 3 goons? C'mon.

Looking forward to seeing you and Simo's tactics for tomorrow to try and get out of this.

21 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Plenty clues in this post, not just who people listed but who they didn’t.. 

This looks bad for me... In my defence this was based on early on in the day before a lot of posts/developments and I ended up voting bunny who turned out to be a goon. Milky is a confirmed good guy and also never had Bunny on his list. 

There's a lot to catch up on from tonight. I'm off to bed now but will have a full read through and be back in the morning 

Edited by Simo

Morgaro Gomis
8 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Is anyone buying that Bunny spent the last 2 days promoting me as his main target by a mile, barely mentioning anyone else, and we were 2 of the last 3 goons? C'mon.

Looking forward to seeing you and Simo's tactics for tomorrow to try and get out of this.

No tactics from me, either I’m believed or I’m not. I’ve defended myself the best I can and backed up all my claims throughout the game.

I genuinely can’t do any more than I have than say voting me ahead of you or Simo (who I think is a near certainty of a goon) would be foolish. Nothing else I can do other than to sit back and watch. 

Yesterday's votes in order 

Shapes votes milky 

Dandy votes bunny 

Marvin votes simo

Yvonne votes morgaro

Shapes unvote milky

Shapes vote morgaro 

Milky_26 votes simo

Morgaro votes Riddley 

Shapes unvote morgaro 

Riddley votes morgaro 

Bunny votes Riddley 

Shapes votes bunny

Shapes unvotes bunny

Bunny unvote Riddley 

Shapes votes bunny 

Simo votes morgaro 

Yvonne unvote morgaro 

Morgaro unvote Riddley 

Morgaro votes simo

Milky unvotes simo

Riddlely unvotes morgaro 

Riddley votes bunny

Dandy unvotes bunny

Yvonne votes bunny

Bunny votes Riddley 

Milky votes marvin

Marvin unvotes simo

Marvin votes bunny

Simo unvotes morgaro 

Simo votes bunny

Shapes votes bunny

Dandy votes bunny 

9 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Try goon lists again?

Mine 
Morgaro

Marvin 

Why me. I killed the assassin on day 1 I was active in the 2 goon lynches. So if Mogaro is a townie and I know I'm one. You have insinuated that 2 good players are goons. So this makes me believe you and Simo are bad.

New goon list:

Yvonne and I'm still sure Simo is not as innocent as he makes out.

vote Yvonne

For now at least.

9 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Try goon lists again?

Mine 
Morgaro

Marvin 

Why me. I killed the assassin on day 1 I was active in the 2 goon lynches. So if Mogaro is a townie and I know I'm one. You have insinuated that 2 good players are goons. So this makes me believe you and Simo are bad.

New goon list:

vote Yvonne

For now at least.

Fwiw I've doubted Simo for a while now.

49 minutes ago, Marvin said:

New goon list:

vote Yvonne

For now at least.

Well I won’t be saving you again 🤣

My reason for you is that you are slipping under the radar and seemed to have been trusted early on from others. I thought you were ok after day 2, but logically 1 goon being very vocal  (MG) and 1 in the background saying just enough to be active (you).

Also the goon lists then had you were just on 2, if you were a townie the goons would have all had you on theirs

Morgaro Gomis
56 minutes ago, Marvin said:

New goon list:

vote Yvonne

For now at least.

Yvonne is definitely good mate, that’s not in question 

Marvin voting Yvonne knowing she's good either means:

A) he's good and he's just not been paying attention which isn't helpful.

B ) he's a goon and his fellow goons know that he's liable to doing things like this and getting the benefit of the doubt so they've told him to do it with the hope that we'd say he wouldn't be that obvious if he was a goon

C) he's a goon and just at it completely and his fellow goons are probably shaking their head 

I'm on my morning break just now and will be on lunch about 1ish.

I'm not voting yet and probably won't until nearer deadline because I'm not around to unvote if goons pounce 

Morgaro Gomis
22 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

It’s either Morgaro and Marvin or Simo and Riddley as team mates

I’ve been saying all along that the second one is correct. 

Although Marvin certainly isnt making it easy for me to trust him with posts like that. I think it must have been a mistake though, purely retaliatory for being named on a goon list without paying attention.

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I’ve been saying all along that the second one is correct. 

Although Marvin certainly isnt making it easy for me to trust him with posts like that. I think it must have been a mistake though, purely retaliatory for being named on a goon list without paying attention.

I will let you dig your own grave, I definitely think it’s you and Marvin based on voting and the fact neither of you scored as highly on the goon lists when Bunny was still alive., If I’m wrong then I will say well done to Simo and Riddley for surviving this long and being part of a good goon team. I’m not going to vote until I see what others vote 

Morgaro Gomis
4 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I will let you dig your own grave, I definitely think it’s you and Marvin based on voting and the fact neither of you scored as highly on the goon lists when Bunny was still alive., If I’m wrong then I will say well done to Simo and Riddley for surviving this long and being part of a good goon team. I’m not going to vote until I see what others vote 

I’m only 100% on me, obviously but I’d still back Marvin to be good over Simo or Riddley. 

Both of them have acted far more suspect than either me or Marvin throughout, up until Marvins bizarre post about you - which, admittedly - has me questioning his motives. 

30 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Marvin voting Yvonne knowing she's good either means:

A) he's good and he's just not been paying attention which isn't helpful.

B ) he's a goon and his fellow goons know that he's liable to doing things like this and getting the benefit of the doubt so they've told him to do it with the hope that we'd say he wouldn't be that obvious if he was a goon

C) he's a goon and just at it completely and his fellow goons are probably shaking their head 

🤔

20 hours ago, Simo said:

Marvin also seem less erratic than past games too which makes me think there's influence behind the scenes. We know you're not a Mason so... 

👀

Given no townie would ever voted a confirmed trusted person, it's almost like he's been told to "go rogue" by a team mate... 

It does seem strange I have survived so long I am normally a goon target or assassin early on. 
So maybe I had goon lists that didn’t want looked at if I was killed..

Day 1 Bunny & Morgaro
Day 2 Morgaro & Simo 

Day 3 Sheldon, Riddley, Marvin & Simo

Day 4 Morgaro, Simo & Bunny

Day 5 Morgaro & Marvin 

32 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

It does seem strange I have survived so long I am normally a goon target or assassin early on. 

Day 1 Bunny & Morgaro
Day 2 Morgaro & Simo 

Day 5 Morgaro & Marvin 

Interesting... 

I had Morgaro on my goon list yesterday, called him out for trying to paint me as dodgy purely because I worded something poorly (when it was obvious what I meant) and voted him before I switched to Bunny. I still think I was right and Morgaro is a goon. 

As some think I'm a goon then vote me. That's all but bear in mind I was proactive in the last 2 goon kills. But if that's goonly then lynch me.

Morgaro Gomis

Marvin,  I don’t think you’re a goon but you’re not helping yourself with these posts you’ve made today. 

Morgaro Gomis
1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

Day 1 Bunny & Morgaro
Day 2 Morgaro & Simo 

Day 5 Morgaro & Marvin 

I’ve been on most people’s goon lists throughout, although not sure why and no real reason has actually been given despite me asking a number of times why people think I’m bad.

29 minutes ago, Simo said:

Interesting... 

I had Morgaro on my goon list yesterday, called him out for trying to paint me as dodgy purely because I worded something poorly (when it was obvious what I meant) and voted him before I switched to Bunny. I still think I was right and Morgaro is a goon. 

:rofl: you switching to Bunny was as big an act of desperation. It was clear one of your or Bunny was going, so you’ve switched to clear yourself. It’s obvious man 😂😂

Without going back and checking I don’t even think you had posted ‘suspecting’ Bunny prior to your vote change. I wonder why that is...

I stand by what I said and despite Marvins best attempts today, won’t be changing. 

The two goons are Simo and Riddley. I’ll be waiting to see how the votes go today before deciding which one I go for.

Edited by Morgaro Gomis