Mafia game - A Night (or more) at the Theatre

Boof

14 hours ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Thought it was suspicious at the time you voted me before the Alim lynch but it was night so I couldn’t question it.

I’ll do so now though. Why the random vote for me when I was simply following the flow of the thread where there were two clear groups going for each other and I backed who I thought was right in Shapes and Vlad. Turns out I was led down a lane. 

I have my suspicious on who may be trustworthy, based on the last set of votes and the hours leading up to the lynch. 

Certain folk are also decidedly quiet and have been all game...

I wanted to see if there was a reaction from any other player 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Tenaciousdandy

• yvonnejambo

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morgaro Gomis

That makes sense, my inexperience showing that I wouldn’t have even thought of that as a tactic. 

As I said, I don’t think you’re a goon but just found it strange. Thanks for clarifying! 

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Sorry Shapes, I was suggesting Dandyman hadn't seen the post I quoted, or at least was ignoring its contents for some reason. Either way the quote was aimed at him and not you.

I seen it, I'm just a little bit concerned that a player is being put on trust lists without any concrete evidence to support it atm 

Just now, Dandyman79 said:

I seen it, I'm just a little bit concerned that a player is being put on trust lists without any concrete evidence to support it atm 

Reading shapes latest post I'd agree with you.

I thought she was implying something that perhaps she wasn't.

I think the goons lead us down the garden path over the Alim affair and most hid behind other votes leaving everyone else to lunch the deceased.

I’m 1/2 way through looking at who could be who in the game. I now need to get back to work so on my current thinking

Goon list

Sheldon

Riddley

Marvin

Simo 

Hmmm Simo and Sheldon appearing in a few goon lists. I can understand why I'm on Yvonne's but don't have time right now to go through the thread. I'm only on my lunch and should get back to work.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
35 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Not sure. Definitely wouldn't be top of my goon list.

Marvin could also be playing a clever game. I've seen it before where a goon has been in a tie on day one then managed to turn it round.

I think for now I'm going to

vote sheldon

And see what happens 

This is interesting, as yesterday you were adamant (certain?) that Marvin could be trusted. Yet here you are doubting him.

What changed?

19 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I think the goons lead us down the garden path over the Alim affair and most hid behind other votes leaving everyone else to lunch the deceased.

That should say lynch, stupid autocorrect 🤣

Riddley Walker
8 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I’m 1/2 way through looking at who could be who in the game. I now need to get back to work so on my current thinking

Goon list

Sheldon

Riddley

Marvin

Simo 

What have I done to make you think I'm a goon? I've been messing up all over the place 🤣 

16 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

This is interesting, as yesterday you were adamant (certain?) that Marvin could be trusted. Yet here you are doubting him.

What changed?

Just the fact he now seems to be flying completely under the radar with nobody pinning any blame on him which strikes me as the goons being happy with him being left alone.

You're number one on my goon list and milky is also up there. Can't decide on others.

2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Just the fact he now seems to be flying completely under the radar with nobody pinning any blame on him which strikes me as the goons being happy with him being left alone.

You're number one on my goon list and milky is also up there. Can't decide on others.

you seem to be all over the place, very strongly trusting people one day then sort of turning on them the next day

unvote simo

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Experienced players, what can I read into two players unvoting Simo within 15 mins of me voting for him/her?

Wasn't happy with simo being put out in tje clear on 3 votes 

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Experienced players, what can I read into two players unvoting Simo within 15 mins of me voting for him/her?

i've unvoted him as i am now doubting shapes and simos interaction which led me to voting for simo

This is what I've got...

Shapes vote Riddley
Marvin vote Morgaro
Bunny vote Riddley
Simo vote Dandyman
Shapes unvote Riddley
Marvin unvote Morgaro
Marvin vote Yvonne
milky vote Simo
Simo unvote Dandyman
Simo vote Riddley
Dandyman vote Simo
Shapes vote Sheldon
Riddley vote Simo
Dandyman unvote Simo
milky unvote Simo

Giving a vote count

Riddley 2

Dandyman 1

Yvonne 1

Sheldon 1

Simo 1

Edited by Boof

23 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

you seem to be all over the place, very strongly trusting people one day then sort of turning on them the next day

unvote simo

Not turning on as such and wouldn't have marvin as number one goon choice but can't rule him out really.

Shouldn't really just be up to me to cast suspicions. Especially since I got yesterday's wrong. Would be good if we could get some hunches from others? As people seem to be wanting to follow my lead blindly. 

Goons are lurking and happy for there to be no theories around and people blindly following me when I was wrong yesterday. 

I'm at work so can't trawl through the thread looking for clues.

Goon list

Sheldon

Milky

And the other two could be most people.

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Goons are lurking and happy for there to be no theories around and people blindly following me when I was wrong yesterday. 

I'm at work so can't trawl through the thread looking for clues.

Goon list

Sheldon

Milky

And the other two could be most people.

you say goons are lurking, then name me as one.yet i am posting and not lurking. as i said all over the place

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, Boof said:

This is what I've got...

Shapes vote Riddley
Marvin vote Morgaro
Bunny vote Riddley
Simo vote Dandyman
Shapes a vote Riddley
Marvin a vote Morgaro
Marvin vote Yvonne
milky vote Simo
Simo a vote Dandyman
Simo vote Riddley
Dandyman vote Simo
Shapes vote Sheldon
Riddley vote Simo
Dandyman a vote Simo
milky a vote Simo

Giving a vote count

Riddley 2

Dandyman 1

Yvonne 1

Sheldon 1

Simo 1

Something's gone a bit haywire - a vote means unvote

I'm on zero votes boof, simo unvoted me then voted riddley 

6 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

you say goons are lurking, then name me as one.yet i am posting and not lurking. as i said all over the place

You're a goon

12 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

@Boof hibsing the vote count :rofl:

Jesus! Not half! Sorry Dandyman :( 

In my defence (ropier than Dundee's, tbf) I've just discovered that a wagon wheel fits exactly into my tea-mug...so have been distracted :whistling:

Shapes vote Riddley
Marvin vote Morgaro
Bunny vote Riddley
Simo vote Dandyman
Shapes unvote Riddley
Marvin unvote Morgaro
Marvin vote Yvonne
milky vote Simo
Simo unvote Dandyman
Simo vote Riddley
Dandyman vote Simo
Shapes vote Sheldon
Riddley vote Simo
Dandyman unvote Simo
milky unvote Simo

Giving a vote count

Riddley 2

Yvonne 1

Sheldon 1

Simo 1

I still think I trust Shapes but I'm not going to lie I'm more confused now that I was earlier this morning...

My trust list was Me, Vlad, Shapes and Marvin

Goon list would be Riddley top then really anyone else

Would Marvin be worth an investigation if not already done?

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, Boof said:

Jesus! Not half! Sorry Dandyman :( 

In my defence (ropier than Dundee's, tbf) I've just discovered that a wagon wheel fits exactly into my tea-mug...so have been distracted :whistling:

Its all good 

Ooh will need to try the ww in a mug lol 

Riddley Walker
10 minutes ago, Simo said:

I still think I trust Shapes but I'm not going to lie I'm more confused now that I was earlier this morning...

My trust list was Me, Vlad, Shapes and Marvin

Goon list would be Riddley top then really anyone else

Would Marvin be worth an investigation if not already done?

Why am I top of your goon list? Haven't really done anything to suggest that.

21 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Why am I top of your goon list? Haven't really done anything to suggest that.

I think I mentioned when I voted you earlier but I believe being guided by more experienced goons and lying fairly low to avoid any newbie mistakes but popping up to vote for innocent folk.

You were early on the Alim lynch mob which proved to be a disaster and were casting suspicions on Shapes today who is probably one of the few people I still think can be trusted. 

My vote may change but you're still top of my list for now 

Riddley Walker
5 minutes ago, Simo said:

I think I mentioned when I voted you earlier but I believe being guided by more experienced goons and lying fairly low to avoid any newbie mistakes but popping up to vote for innocent folk.

You were early on the Alim lynch mob which proved to be a disaster and were casting suspicions on Shapes today who is probably one of the few people I still think can be trusted. 

My vote may change but you're still top of my list for now 

Think it's a bit weird that after all the shenanigans the last couple of days for some reason I'm the one you've focused on. I was early on Alim but only because he was acting very defensively when accused. Think a few people got roped in by that.

Seems a bit suspect to me that after I voted for you milky and dandyman unvoted you almost immediately.

Edited by Riddley Walker

Thread is full of people saying why am I on goon lists etc but not actually putting any theories forward for who they think are bad 

16 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Think it's a bit weird that after all the shenanigans the last couple of days for some reason I'm the one you've focused on. I was early on Alim but only because he was acting very defensively when accused. Think a few people got roped in by that.

Seems a bit suspect to me that after I voted for you milky and dandyman unvoted you almost immediately.

In fairness I was convinced Alim was a goon as well, although that was mainly because Vlad who I think is good was so adamant on it. It is possible you were just wrong like me. 

I agree the sudden unvotes look a bit suspicious fwiw but obviously I can't control that. 

16 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Thread is full of people saying why am I on goon lists etc but not actually putting any theories forward for who they think are bad 

I agree with this as well tbf which is why I never had a strop when I appeared on a couple of goon lists despite I don't think I've done much to merit it. People have to suspect someone! 

Fwiw I think Riddley is likely to be bad based on the reasoning in my vote post. I did originally suspect and vote Dandyman after yesterday's backtracking before Alim got lynched but I'm less sure on that now. 

Honestly not sure between the others but I'm going to have a read back through when I get home tonight. 

Ok so what we know is the masons only know of 1 other good player plus the cop providing BS was used.

i have worked out who I think the cop is but don’t want to put it out here as they would be prime target for goons.

i also can rule out mason combinations unless at any point they voted for each other... 

Riddley and I think Marvin can’t be either cop or mason.

I'm not, actually think Shapes is good need to deduce if she's cop or mason or townie. I don't think she is a goon this time, she isn't doing her usual strop when the fingers start pointing leading me to believe she has nothing to hide anyway back to work.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I think everyone has worked out who the cop is Yvonne 😂

Ok smart ass ☺️ I just hope the doc has it figured out 

I’m going to Vote Sheldon 

Not for being a smart ass, but more to see what happens. Riddley is a prime suspect, but he may just be a cast member and we really need to lynch a goon to stand any chance. I’m not defending Riddley but just want to see what happens spreading the votes. 
Also before I get accused of being quiet again.. I’m working tonight but should be done by 8.30 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

so the last two votes are to see what happens? is that one or two goons trying something?

Could be one goon trying something just incase with a few on 1 vote, but definitely not two tho 

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

so the last two votes are to see what happens? is that one or two goons trying something?

I actually didn’t notice Dandymans comment and I am just wary about voting for someone good knowing that the goons can pile on and get someone lynched 

I'm going to keep my vote on Riddley for now.

He's playing very well for a new player a lot of the time, which leads me to think there is someone behind him giving him a prod, but his comments about shapes when she looks dead set to be good means he isn't in a 'good' team.

Other possible goons are Simo and Milky, but I don't have too much to go on really, just reactions to others posts.

I trust, fully or tentatively, Shapes, Vlad, Marvin, and Dandyman, some for concrete reasons and some just a hunch.

I'm unsure about Sheldon and Yvonne for now.