Mafia game - A Night (or more) at the Theatre

Boof

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I actually didn’t notice Dandymans comment and I am just wary about voting for someone good knowing that the goons can pile on and get someone lynched 

We really need to get a goon today or we are will be really struggling, there is a big possibility that we will only get one more investigation if the goons get there way tonight, altho I'm sure the doc will come through for us.

Like you I'm not keen to put someone out in front just now and feel happier with a few on 1 to see if any get put on 2 or votes increase for riddley 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Tenaciousdandy

• yvonnejambo

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morgaro Gomis

I’m still backing my goon list that I posted last night:

Riddley

Milky

Yvonne

Sheldon

I have suspicions on all the above and nothing posted today has changed that much. Some I’m suspicious of more than others. 

Just need to decide which way I want to place my vote. Shapes vote above has certainly put an interesting stance on my take

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I’m still backing my goon list that I posted last night:

Riddley

Milky

Yvonne

Sheldon

I have suspicions on all the above and nothing posted today has changed that much. Some I’m suspicious of more than others. 

Just need to decide which way I want to place my vote. Shapes vote above has certainly put an interesting stance on my take

Don't follow me 🤣🤣🤣

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, Shapes said:

Don't follow me 🤣🤣🤣

Nah that’s not what I was meaning. I meant that if I am right, whichever way I now go (based on my goon list) means that the goons may have to scramble to save one of their own.

I think it just means I have to be careful which way I go.

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Any idea who's still to vote?

I do.

As in I still have to vote rather than know who still has to :lol:

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

Riddley Walker
45 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I'm going to keep my vote on Riddley for now.

He's playing very well for a new player a lot of the time, which leads me to think there is someone behind him giving him a prod, but his comments about shapes when she looks dead set to be good means he isn't in a 'good' team.

Other possible goons are Simo and Milky, but I don't have too much to go on really, just reactions to others posts.

I trust, fully or tentatively, Shapes, Vlad, Marvin, and Dandyman, some for concrete reasons and some just a hunch.

I'm unsure about Sheldon and Yvonne for now.

In all seriousness, I had no idea that Shapes was 'shaping' up to look good. It's only been the last 24 hours I've even understood the rules properly and she seems a bit of a smart arse so she got me suspicious :lol:

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I do.

As in I still have to vote rather than know who still has to :lol:

Cool 

Lol I'm going to have a little look back on today just now anyway so will do a vote check then lol 

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

In all seriousness, I had no idea that Shapes was 'shaping' up to look good. It's only been the last 24 hours I've even understood the rules properly and she seems a bit of a smart arse so she got me suspicious :lol:

Tbf she is bloody good at this game.

10 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I totally get that, and it's nothing personal, but like I say, you've taken to the game pretty well as a new player aside from that.

Tenaciousdandy

Still to vote

Milky

Vlad

Moregaro

Sheldon

Voted atm

Yvonne -sheldon

Shapes - yvonne

Riddley- simo

Dandy - milky

Marvin- yvonne

Bunny - riddley

Simo - riddley

Well If I get lynched it will make it harder for the town in more ways than one.  I am not a goon and it now looks like the ‘trusted’ player doesn’t get it. 
I will hopefully get back on after 8pm if the goons and followers don’t lynch me first 

39 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Tbf she is bloody good at this game.

No I'm not, not when I'm good 🤣🤣

unvote yvonne

2 hours to deadline and the vote count looks like this...(I hope)

Shapes vote Riddley
Marvin vote Morgaro
Bunny vote Riddley
Simo vote Dandyman
Shapes unvote Riddley
Marvin unvote Morgaro
Marvin vote Yvonne
milky vote Simo
Simo unvote Dandyman
Simo vote Riddley
Dandyman vote Simo
Shapes vote Sheldon
Riddley vote Simo
Dandyman unvote Simo
milky unvote Simo
Dandyman vote milky
Yvonne vote Sheldon
Shapes unvote Sheldon
Shapes vote Yvonne
milky vote Yvonne
Shapes unvote Yvonne
Shapes vote milky

Giving us

Yvonne 2

Riddley 2

milky 2

Sheldon 1

Simo 1

As aye - gie's a shout if I've stuffed up.

Morgaro Gomis

I have no idea which way to place my vote. Still suspicious of the same 4, but moreso of Milky due to the vote to put Yvonne into an outright lead despite nothing really happening recently to warrant it (even though I am suspicious of Yvonne too, recent events have calmed that a bit).

Not going to vote yet as I don’t want to make an error but I think my 4-way split has come down to a 3 with a leading contender to get my vote.

Unless somebody comes to dispute Yvonne's claim then I'm comfortable to add her to my trust list. 

Makes milkys vote on her interesting although it was before Yvonne posted that so potentially just bad timing. 

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

the goons will be pissing themselves with the way this is going. when i get lynched look at who voted for me and led the baying mob

Obviously not 100% sure 9f your a goon or not, but can't say look at the ones voting you just now as they are confirmed trusted players m

36 minutes ago, Shapes said:

No I'm not, not when I'm good 🤣🤣

unvote yvonne

:laugh: True. Unvote Yvonne

vote Sheldon

Riddley Walker

unvote Simo

vote milky.

You might think this is retaliatory but it's not, was gonna vote for him, for now, anyway.

If there are goodies that have voted for me, I'd seriously consider changing your vote. If I get voted out that's another townie down and you're screwed. 

Milky and Simo have been dodgy as, just look at their voting patterns. I've changed to milky instead of simo to make him tie with me but think both of them are bad.

Dandymans above post is very suspicious too.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

unvote Simo

vote milky.

You might think this is retaliatory but it's not, was gonna vote for him, for now, anyway.

If there are goodies that have voted for me, I'd seriously consider changing your vote. If I get voted out that's another townie down and you're screwed. 

Milky and Simo have been dodgy as, just look at their voting patterns. I've changed to milky instead of simo to make him tie with me but think both of them are bad.

Dandymans above post is very suspicious too.

🤣 ok then, open your eyes, unless they are looking through goon googles

Morgaro Gomis

Vote Milky

Subject to change really but the vote on Yvonne seemed really odd at the time and there appears to have been no reason given then some weak backtracking. Could be wrong but doesn’t add up to me.

Theres been a lot happen the last wee while that makes no sense to me, to be honest. Colour me confused :lol:

Both Sheldon and Yvonne cast the deciding lynch vote last night consigning Alim to his doom.

They did this at exactly the same time.

Vote Yvonne.

Shapes vote Riddley
Marvin vote Morgaro
Bunny vote Riddley
Simo vote Dandyman
Shapes unvote Riddley
Marvin unvote Morgaro
Marvin vote Yvonne
milky vote Simo
Simo unvote Dandyman
Simo vote Riddley
Dandyman vote Simo
Shapes vote Sheldon
Riddley vote Simo
Dandyman unvote Simo
milky unvote Simo
Dandyman vote milky
Yvonne vote Sheldon
Shapes unvote Sheldon
Shapes vote Yvonne
milky vote Yvonne
Shapes unvote Yvonne
Shapes vote milky
milky unvote Yvonne
milky vote Riddley
Marvin unvote Yvonne
Marvin vote Sheldon
Riddley unvote Simo
Riddley vote milky
Morgaro vote milky
Vlad vote Yvonne
Shapes unvote milky
Shapes vote Sheldon

Votes

Sheldon 3

Riddley 3

milky 3

Yvonne 1

45 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Both Sheldon and Yvonne cast the deciding lynch vote last night consigning Alim to his doom.

They did this at exactly the same time.

Vote Yvonne.

I posted at the same time as Sheldon and if we were both goons it would have been pretty stupid as Alim was going to get lynched anyway and it was only day 2. I would say a goon pile on is more likely tonight and definitely tomorrow night as the odds will be in their favour to do so. 

Edited by yvonnejambo

Riddley Walker

Honestly the reasons for voting me are mince tbh if anyone wants to look back through the thread. Total opportunism and if it happens you'll soon see I'm just a townie.

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

There has to be at least 1 goon in the tie, hopefully all 3 are goons

I actually think you're on to something there. Fingers crossed.

Riddley Walker
3 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I actually think you're on to something there. Fingers crossed.

I can assure you I'm not a goon, and if you are indeed a goodie and are trying to keep us goodies alive then you ain't gonna be happy if it's me and you've voted for it.

2 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Simo still to vote? 

I voted Riddley this morning (assuming it's been counted as on Boofs vote sheet above)